Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sticky for ZP2 table bugs

Default Sticky for ZP2 table bugs

Hey Barbie, can you make a stickied thread for ZP2 table bugs? I think it would be more helpful for you to report them to devs and for everyone else. Also, any chance of getting patch notes of bug fixes and changes in features for ZP2?

Speaking of bugs, I think Odin's gift on the Thor table is bugged. I have activated it around 10 times but when the serpent ramp gets electrified and I shoot it up the ramp I have not received any random rewards.

There's an annoying one on Ninja Gaiden, where the ball will get stuck on top of the Genshin area if you miss with the upper flipper in a certain way.

Hey Surf, I will try to let you all know as much as I can as it gets fixed, but I am just trying to make sure the team knows details on issues at this point. Please forgive me if I'm not able to reply as much in the next couple of days, we are working hard to make sure people are able to import existing tables first, then onto other issues. Thanks for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey Surf, I will try to let you all know as much as I can as it gets fixed, but I am just trying to make sure the team knows details on issues at this point. Please forgive me if I'm not able to reply as much in the next couple of days, we are working hard to make sure people are able to import existing tables first, then onto other issues. Thanks for your patience!
    I understand. I was hopefully trying to make your job easier by consolidating table bugs into one post like the one that exists for FX2 https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...294-Table-Bugs.

As it stands now, I have seen bugs scattered throughout the forum. It makes it difficult to follow and I am sure there will be multiple posts describing the same bugs. I would prefer a single thread to post table bugs. But if you are comfortable with everyone posting bugs throughout the forum in multiple threads, so be it.

custom music stopped during epic quest i think it was bat frenzy and returned to in game music , i don't remember that happening before.
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Hey Barbie, can you make a stickied thread for ZP2 table bugs? I think it would be more helpful for you to report them to devs and for everyone else. Also, any chance of getting patch notes of bug fixes and changes in features for ZP2?

Speaking of bugs, I think Odin's gift on the Thor table is bugged. I have activated it around 10 times but when the serpent ramp gets electrified and I shoot it up the ramp I have not received any random rewards.
    I can confirm that it has happened to me a few times as well. All on the same game.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Hi everyone,

I don't know if is a bug or a bad feature of the game. The motion sensor in Vita is driving me mad. I like to nudge the table with the motion sensor because I'm used to nudge with the controller in ps3. I feel more realistic than doing this with the thumbstick like in pinball fx. The point is that even I configured the orientation of the screen in landscape mode sometimes the screen rotates 180º that is to say the screen is upside down. This occurs a lot when I try to do a death save. Is very frustrating to success a death save and see how the ball drains again because the screen is upside down, I lost sight of the ball and the flippers are exchanged (right is left and left is right).

An update to add a lock screen orientation option would be very appreciated.

I have also seen in the Street Fighter II table two balls colliding and one going out of the table flying away like a dove So you don't put a glass above the table. I remember when I played pro pinball timeshock I liked a lot when this things happened: the ball hitting the glass and making that "clak!!!" noise.

Apart from this, the game is AWESOME

PD: sorry for my english. Greetings from Sevilla
    Last edited by twsh; 09-08-2012 at 12:52 PM.

The calculation after finishing a game says I've played 7 tables, I've most definitely only got 6?

PvZ: During Zomboss, if you get multiball going, and get down to one ball, the table will register a Ball Lost.

Tesla: The left relaunch is supposed to kick the ball across the outlane, to the flipper, but several times it shoots down the outlane instead. This is initiated by hitting the ball into the 'steam cannon' area behind the drop targets, when an aimed shot is not actioned.
    Check out my youtube videos for basic pinball strategies: caperUnderscore26

Quote Originally Posted by Birdorf View Post
    The calculation after finishing a game says I've played 7 tables, I've most definitely only got 6?
    Haven't noticed on ZP2 yet, but on Marvel Pinball it always had me as played 15 tables and think there were only 14 ??

Default trophies

The trophies disapear off the menue. Sometimes they come back, but some are still missing. I did sinc with ps3 and they all show up on the xmb. Has this happened to anyone else, or is ps3 needing a break from all the pinball action in the past two days.

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    The trophies disapear off the menue. Sometimes they come back, but some are still missing. I did sinc with ps3 and they all show up on the xmb. Has this happened to anyone else, or is ps3 needing a break from all the pinball action in the past two days.
    Not really a glitch, but more of a loading delay. I had the same problem with ZP1. Just go into the trophies section in the game and wait for about a minute. It will check your save files (each table has its own game save) and it will slowly load them up.
    Last edited by shogun00; 09-08-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twsh View Post

An update to add a lock screen orientation option would be very appreciated.
    There is a way to lock the screen orientation in the options menu!

Default Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma score-bug

Hiya all, my first post... and it's a complaint

I've played Ninja Gaiden a couple of times now, only got 6,5 million - hate the table... But anyways, it never let's me enter my initials and my score doesn't show in the local score list.

And thanks for a (otherwise) great game and nice community!

Edit: On PS3 - saw someone else had a score-related problem on the same board on Vita.

Eh, never mind. Well, when you hit the serpent ramp to get your random award on Thor, sometimes it just won't register, whether the ball be spit back out, or if you go all the way through. Seems weird.
    Last edited by snakeman07; 09-07-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Question Table Nudge Glitch?

I have been playing with the motion controls/sixaxis for the table nudge and the tables will not stop shaking. Every few seconds the table shakes and it's very distracting. It does this on all the tables I have tried. I don't get a tilt warning, it just slightly nudges. I know you can use other buttons for this but I prefer the motion controls. Has anyone else experienced this?
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    I have been playing with the motion controls/sixaxis for the table nudge and the tables will not stop shaking. Every few seconds the table shakes and it's very distracting. It does this on all the tables I have tried. I don't get a tilt warning, it just slightly nudges. I know you can use other buttons for this but I prefer the motion controls. Has anyone else experienced this?
    I was going to bring this up too! Anyways yeah I have been getting the same thing. I was thinking maybe when I nudge a lot, the lag causes it to keep shaking but it keeps doing that on each table as well...

I wonder if cross play with Vita and PS3 have the problem.
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-08-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    I was going to bring this up too! Anyways yeah I have been getting the same thing. I was thinking maybe when I nudge a lot, the lag causes it to keep shaking but it keeps doing that on each table as well...

I wonder if cross play and playing it on PS3 has the same problem?

Has this occurred for you with other controls?
    I'm not sure what you mean by cross play but I don't even have a Vita if that's what you're getting at. I'm using a standard wireless dual shock controller. I can hold the controller completely still, or even set it down, and the table still shakes.

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

What I meant was if the Vita had the same shaking since I'm playing PS3 too.

Don't worry it's normal when games 1st launch, many bugs and glitches that need fix and updates.

Also sorry if I'm bad at explaining things LOL!

WHERE ARE YOU SHOGUN?????????????????????
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-08-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Kudos to you for rocking the sixaxis control. I don't know anybody else who does. That is old school. But I feel for you. The accelerometer/gyroscope motion control for nudging on the ipad version of ZP sucks too.
    Last edited by surf1der; 09-08-2012 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    WHERE ARE YOU SHOGUN?????????????????????
    You called?

Cross Play doesn't have much to do with this. It's just a glitch that's occurring on both platforms.

The only Cross Play feature that ZP2 has (from what I can tell) is the shared leader boards.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Not really a glitch, but more of a loading delay. I had the same problem with ZP1. Just go into the trophies section in the game and wait for about a minute. It will check your save files (each table has its own game save) and it will slowly load them up.
    I tried a few times and waited up to 30 min. It seems to not show the same four trophies plus the 4 ZP2 trophies. No big deal, im sure they will appear eventually.

There is a way to lock the screen orientation in the options menu!
    I explored the options and I did not find this option. the only orientation option I found is in: video-> orientation: auto¦landscape¦portrait
    Please can you tell me where is the option to lock the screen.
    Thanks in advance.

On the Mars table, the pyramid multiball mode stops working. The ramps will be lit at first, but after hitting a number of them, they all become unlit. Then at that point, it is just multiball with no objective. The mode is still active, but there is no way to end it (or score anything of significance), other than to let the extra balls drain until you are back to playing with the one ball.

Really enjoying all the work you guys at Zen put into this

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    I tried a few times and waited up to 30 min. It seems to not show the same four trophies plus the 4 ZP2 trophies. No big deal, im sure they will appear eventually.
    I see what you mean. For me most of them will appear this way, while I have a few stragglers. After playing a game or two, the remaining stragglers finally get listed. It definitely seems to be a loading delay.
    Last edited by shogun00; 09-08-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Typos!

Quote Originally Posted by Incriminified View Post
    On the Mars table, the pyramid multiball mode stops working. The ramps will be lit at first, but after hitting a number of them, they all become unlit. Then at that point, it is just multiball with no objective. The mode is still active, but there is no way to end it (or score anything of significance), other than to let the extra balls drain until you are back to playing with the one ball.
    That's normal! Besides the ramp shots (6 in all), you also need to hit the four MARS targets (left side) and the two Galaxy targets (right side). They are very easy to over look. After that, you need to lock the remaining balls in pyramid (a small flashing "lock is lit") to complete the mode.

Red face

I see what you me. For me most of them will appear this way, while I have a few stragglers. After playing a game or two, the remaining stragglers finally get listed. It definitely seems to be a loading delay.
    Agreed with loading delay, so I tried resetting the game and right away went to trophy menu. They all came back, cheers shogun.

Default Game Breaking Glitch on Spiderman

Accidently tilted the table during a J.Jameson mission and the table just kept making the tilt sound. The ball drained and the tilt sound continued. I let it sit for maybe 5 minutes and the ball never relaunched. The DMD kept showing Tilt. The flippers still worked and I was able to shake the table but it just hung on the Tilt screen. Eventually I had to reset the table.

Quote Originally Posted by twsh View Post
    I explored the options and I did not find this option. the only orientation option I found is in: video-> orientation: auto¦landscape¦portrait
    Please can you tell me where is the option to lock the screen.
    Thanks in advance.
    I take it this is for the vita. I don't have a vita but an ipad and the orientation setting you just mentioned is the orientation lock. Set it to landscape or portrait to lock it in that orientation. Auto switches the orientation based on how you hold the device. For the ipad, it locks orientation but it is not a true sceen lock. For example, if i set the orientation to portrait, the image on the screen will rotate 180 degrees if i rotate the ipad 180 degrees. It maintains portrait orientation but it doesn't prevent this flipping of the image even when i have the screen orientation switch set on lock. This is a bit annoying when i do up nudging because i can flip the orientation. I'm not sure if the same is true for the vita. If you set it to landscape or portrait and it is flipping between those two orientations then i would say there is a bug. Have you tried this?

It's time to talk about bugs !

On Mars table, during the Pyramid Final Mission, the lights on some targets (especially the R and the upper target of the galaxy) are completely light off instead of blinking, and sometimes they are light on but the targets was not hit by the balls and they doesn't count and after a countdown, they light off. It's disturbing because you believe that the target has been hit but no.
    Also, if it's possible to extend the hitbox of these targets : sometimes, all the MARS target are blinking, i shoot the ball in the middle of all these target... and no one has been hit !! Like I shoot between 2 targets ! This mission is especially "difficult" because a little random, even without that.

On Mars table, at the beginning of Special Event "Frozen Ship", if you go on a ramp (one which is used for the mission) before they start blinking, the ramp can be counted has passed but the ramp doesn't stop blinking. If you pass agin on the ramp, it stops blinking but nothing else happen, just like this time, the table has registered the fact the ball has passed.

On Sorcerer's Lair, during a Sorcerer Multiball (lock balls in the cauldron of the sorcerer), when it's time to go to the cauldron again to finish the multiball. When you lock the 2nd last ball (the ball before the last one, i don't know the english term for "avant-dernière"), the camera zooms on the cauldron but you have the last ball in play ! It's very annoyaing because you can't see anything during several seconds and if the ball drains, it's a ball out.

On Iron Man, when the "Mandarin Vortex" Mission begins, one of the 4 balls has 100% chance to be lauch in the left outlane. It's bad to lose a kickback each time this mission begins.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

I thought I would point out that no one is really mentioning what version (Vita or PS3) these bugs are happening on.
    Which system (maybe even which country?) probably matters quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammouth View Post
    On Sorcerer's Lair, during a Sorcerer Multiball (lock balls in the cauldron of the sorcerer), when it's time to go to the cauldron again to finish the multiball. When you lock the 2nd last ball (the ball before the last one, i don't know the english term for "avant-dernière"), the camera zooms on the cauldron but you have the last ball in play ! It's very annoyaing because you can't see anything during several seconds and if the ball drains, it's a ball out.
    For example, on the Vita, I have had the Sorceror Multiball many times, but have not had this glitch happen to me.

Yup, this is very annoying, and I had to deal with it on my first playthrough lol just kept spamming the flippers because their's not much else you can do XD

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Yup, this is very annoying, and I had to deal with it on my first playthrough lol just kept spamming the flippers because their's not much else you can do XD
    Which version?

Unhappy

Yes this happens to me too. At first I was like ok maybe my dual shock was too sensitive. Although this never happened on marvel pinball. So I switched to my six axis with no dual shock in it but same thing. It s real annoying it will cause u to miss shots or kill you at times and nudge you down the drain. I hate it! Needs a fix . I tried switching to using the control stick or the control pad for nudging and it goes away but I couldn't retrain myself to play a different way and found that worse so I switched it back and just try to live through the nudges

What does the "1" in the top left of the table tiles on the menu screen mean? I have some tables with that "1" on them and I'm not number 1 on my 'friends scoreboards' on those tables. An error?

Quote Originally Posted by Flippers View Post
    What does the "1" in the top left of the table tiles on the menu screen mean? I have some tables with that "1" on them and I'm not number 1 on my 'friends scoreboards' on those tables. An error?
    Nevermind. It's corrected itself now.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalzoic View Post
    Which version?
    The PS3 version.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoKing View Post
    Yes this happens to me too. At first I was like ok maybe my dual shock was too sensitive. Although this never happened on marvel pinball. So I switched to my six axis with no dual shock in it but same thing. It s real annoying it will cause u to miss shots or kill you at times and nudge you down the drain. I hate it! Needs a fix . I tried switching to using the control stick or the control pad for nudging and it goes away but I couldn't retrain myself to play a different way and found that worse so I switched it back and just try to live through the nudges
    Yeah, it's pretty bad. I've experienced the exact same thing. I can't get used to used the left stick or d-pad buttons. My muscle memory is programmed for the motion controller. The game is basically unplayable this way. Please fix it Zen

I take it this is for the vita. I don't have a vita but an ipad and the orientation setting you just mentioned is the orientation lock. Set it to landscape or portrait to lock it in that orientation. Auto switches the orientation based on how you hold the device. For the ipad, it locks orientation but it is not a true sceen lock. For example, if i set the orientation to portrait, the image on the screen will rotate 180 degrees if i rotate the ipad 180 degrees. It maintains portrait orientation but it doesn't prevent this flipping of the image even when i have the screen orientation switch set on lock. This is a bit annoying when i do up nudging because i can flip the orientation. I'm not sure if the same is true for the vita. If you set it to landscape or portrait and it is flipping between those two orientations then i would say there is a bug. Have you tried this?
    The same happens to me in vita. The option is set in landscape mode but it can turn 180º turning the screen upside down. When I set landscape mode the screen never goes to portrait mode, but sometimes when I nudge the table the screen do the 180º turn. I noted that if you hold the vita parallel to the ground this happens more often than if you hold the vita more perpendicular to the ground.

I also noted the motion sensor in ps3 is a lot more sensitive than in zp1. Even when the controller is resting on the table the system detects a false nudge.

I've had problems with Paranormal during the Levitation mission. Where I've got a ball up to the box without knocking the levitating ball yet and the camera zooms up to the box like it does in normal mode but then the camera never resets so you can't see what you are doing at all. Tried altering views and free look but nothing helped. Fixed itself after ball drained which was pretty inevitable.

Had this happen twice but it doesn't happen every time as I tried to recreate it.

PS3

On Iron Man, when the "Mandarin Vortex" Mission begins, one of the 4 balls has 100% chance to be lauch in the left outlane. It's bad to lose a kickback each time this mission begins.
    I played this a bit and noticed this also. I wouldn't say its 100% but it is a pretty high percentage. Defianetly never did this before.
    PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
    Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

*bump*

Can I get some type of official response please?

it is the sensitivity of the sixaxis controller. I always use the left stick.

Quote Originally Posted by caper_26 View Post
    it is the sensitivity of the sixaxis controller. I always use the left stick.
    I understand that. It's too sensitive and it needs to be patched. It's my preferred method of play and it's broken.

Default Zen Pinball 2 Vita - Error / Crash

Not sure where to post this but I had an error then crash in Zen Pinball 2 (Vita)

I was scrolling the trophy list for each game and it suddenly kicked me out, back into the main menu then crashed.

I got a 'Report This Problem' message. C2-12828-1
    I reloaded the game to try and repeat the error and all of the trophies I had got were no longer listed.
    Quit the game, then closed it (page close). Reloaded the game and everything was back to normal.

Scrolled to the PvZ and it crashed once again.

Hope it helps and gets sorted. Love the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Loc_Dog_ View Post
    I played this a bit and noticed this also. I wouldn't say its 100% but it is a pretty high percentage. Defianetly never did this before.
    I don't know if this will work consistently, but I found that if you nudge once to the left while all four balls are spinning it will stop this from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallim View Post
    I've had problems with Paranormal during the Levitation mission. Where I've got a ball up to the box without knocking the levitating ball yet and the camera zooms up to the box like it does in normal mode but then the camera never resets so you can't see what you are doing at all. Tried altering views and free look but nothing helped. Fixed itself after ball drained which was pretty inevitable.

Had this happen twice but it doesn't happen every time as I tried to recreate it.

PS3
    I've had this bug too. Also, hitting the levitating ball does not always cause it to drop.

Default Mars

I started a Mars game last night and the camera zoomed in on the ball launch plunger, as it usually does, but after I launched the ball, the camera stayed there! I couldn't see anything but the plunger area and the right flipper. The ball was active, I could still hit it with the flippers but the View was locked.

I re-started the game and it worked fine.

Not really a big issue, as long as it only happens on the first ball. I would have been upset if it happened after I'd been playing for an hour.

I have sent this to the team! Like I've said before, even if I don't have time to reply to every thread, I do read them all and add necessary items to my report.

Thanks for the report! I'll pass this along to the team. Let me know if this continues to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ChazzH69 View Post
    Not sure where to post this but I had an error then crash in Zen Pinball 2 (Vita)

I was scrolling the trophy list for each game and it suddenly kicked me out, back into the main menu then crashed.

I got a 'Report This Problem' message. C2-12828-1
    I reloaded the game to try and repeat the error and all of the trophies I had got were no longer listed.
    Quit the game, then closed it (page close). Reloaded the game and everything was back to normal.

Scrolled to the PvZ and it crashed once again.

Hope it helps and gets sorted. Love the game.
    I get that same error on my Vita. It happens when I'm looking at trophies for each game, but I think it has happened once while scrolling through scoreboards. I do send the error report any time it happens, and everything is fine when I restart the game.

Some bugs which have been reported on Captain America on Marvel Pinball haven't been corrected in ZP2 !

- Sometimes, the right ramp doesn't detect the ball and the board of the "Assault" ramp doesn't stand up after, resulting of a "fail" on targetting this ramp.
    - After the "Dig Site" mission, the music stays with the mission's music, instead of resetting on the main theme of the table.
    - Is it possible to have a jingle when a supply is ready ? It will be easy to see if one is available

I don't know if it's a bug or not but at least it's a difference as I play both the PS3 and Vita version of ZP2.

On Sorcerers Lair when the ball gets flung along the most left lane heading for the 3 bumpers the vita version tends to bounce the ball into the left most outlane way more often then the PS3 version. I may have been unlucky but so far it's consistend on my various plays on both versions. Nothing a nudge can't handle ofcourse but it seems a bit off that the Vita likes to drain more balls that way then the, as far as i know, identical PS3 version.

Feel free to dismiss this if I got it all wrong in my head..

I have sent this to the team! Like I've said before, even if I don't have time to reply to every thread, I do read them all and add necessary items to my report.
    Thanks for affirmation. I just wanted to make sure the vibration issues were addressed since several people seemed to be experiencing the same thing I was.

I understand that. It's too sensitive and it needs to be patched. It's my preferred method of play and it's broken.
    This needs to be fixed for sure. Although I am being forced to use stick and slowly getting used to it.

Bug i found tonight:

BLADE (PS3): I was in the "Rave Party" mode with the dancers thingy, shot a ball up into the mission hole and "Ball Out" lost it.

EDIT: Played this mode again and I don't think the ball was even supposed to enter the top mission hole in this mode. Maybe it was a one-time glitch but it did happen to make it up there that time and I lost the ball by hitting it in the mission hole.
    Last edited by CJtrueblue; 09-12-2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: more info

Ok. So this isn't the end of the world. But the option to share your score to Facebook is either not working correctly or not useful. It would be nice to have table, score and ranking... or something like that.

ZenPinball2.jpg

Vita

X-men game breaking bug: I'm not sure how I did this but I will try to explain it, but this is only my second game ever on this table. I had 2 balls locked in that lazy susan thing in the upper left corner of the table. I believe I then started up the magnetic frenzy mission. It started the 2-ball mission and I drained one of the balls failing the mission. Immediately after I drained the ball, my controller vibrated and Magneto seemed to grab my remaining ball with is magnet power. He grabbed it from the left flipper and dropped it off at the lazy susan ball lock. I now seem to have 3 balls locked in there but now nothing is happening. No multiball started and there are no remaining balls on the playfield or in the launcher. I can't even tilt the table to get to my next ball so I have to restart.

X-men game breaking bug: I'm not sure how I did this but I will try to explain it, but this is only my second game ever on this table. I had 2 balls locked in that lazy susan thing in the upper left corner of the table. I believe I then started up the magnetic frenzy mission. It started the 2-ball mission and I drained one of the balls failing the mission. Immediately after I drained the ball, my controller vibrated and Magneto seemed to grab my remaining ball with is magnet power. He grabbed it from the left flipper and dropped it off at the lazy susan ball lock. I now seem to have 3 balls locked in there but now nothing is happening. No multiball started and there are no remaining balls on the playfield or in the launcher. I can't even tilt the table to get to my next ball so I have to restart.
    That's weird! Hopefully nothing like this happens during the tourney (although I'm sure you were already trying to get a score in )

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    That's weird! Hopefully nothing like this happens during the tourney (although I'm sure you were already trying to get a score in )
    x-men tournament ? when ?

Default No trophies - demo mode?? on Vita

I bought Zen1, Epic, Sorcerers lair. Successfully imported to Zen2 to my Vita. But there are no trophies. When I click on the trophy menu it says You have to purchase the full game. What full game? I already bought the upper ones, also bought Plants vs now. And no trophies since it is still "demo mode" whatever it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubafinch View Post
    Ok. So this isn't the end of the world. But the option to share your score to Facebook is either not working correctly or not useful. It would be nice to have table, score and ranking... or something like that.

ZenPinball2.jpg

Vita
    Get this as well with PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by ANyuszko View Post
    I bought Zen1, Epic, Sorcerers lair. Successfully imported to Zen2 to my Vita. But there are no trophies. When I click on the trophy menu it says You have to purchase the full game. What full game? I already bought the upper ones, also bought Plants vs now. And no trophies since it is still "demo mode" whatever it means.
    Are you located in North America or Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    I believe they are referring to the Zen Pinball 2 league (hosted by PSNation).

Whoa! Thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by Scubafinch View Post
    We've had a few reports like this, we're currently working on a fix. Thanks for letting us know!

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    Like Barbie said, their's a tourney being hosted at PSNation.org, there was a thread made a couple days ago in here. You're too late to sign up though

In the main menu, the local scores for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 don't get updated. On the leaderboards, my #1 score shows up as it should, but on the main menu it still shows the default scores.

Are you located in North America or Europe?
    Europe, UK store.

Barbie, if I purchase the avengers pack (what the program offers as for changing from demo mode) would all the trophies be available?

Default Game freezing

Anyone else getting period screen freezing for about 1 second?? It happens to me on any table, and it is preety seldom, but I have noticed this maybe 10 times or so since the DL of ZP-2. All that happens is the game freezes, then after 1 second, continues. You can obviously see the downside to this during a critical moment in a game.

Anyone else getting period screen freezing for about 1 second?? It happens to me on any table, and it is preety seldom, but I have noticed this maybe 10 times or so since the DL of ZP-2. All that happens is the game freezes, then after 1 second, continues. You can obviously see the downside to this during a critical moment in a game.
    Yes, this happens to me as well.

Yes, this happened to me for the first time last night.

Yes! This is what we call a frame rate hiccup. From my experience, it only occurs when you are using a scrolling camera. I have yet to experience it on a locked camera (angle 1, 1w, 2) yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ANyuszko View Post
    Europe, UK store.

Barbie, if I purchase the avengers pack (what the program offers as for changing from demo mode) would all the trophies be available?
    Some people have had that work for them, others not, so I can't guarantee it. We're still talking with SCEE to get the trophies back up as soon as we can.

PS3 Playing multiplayer and using a headset last night and voice changer activated even though I did not have it set to that feature in my settings. Also nudging the Earth Defense table around the bottom area causes the whole screen to lift up reveling a white area at the bottom of the screen (does not effect gameplay).
    Last edited by Crazy Bonus; 09-15-2012 at 04:17 PM.
    Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

in street fighter 2 if you spell yoga for the ball save sometimes it doesn't illuminate but if you lose the ball it will still be saved , also the ball freeze near blanka but i think that was mentioned

Whilst playing Iron Man, if you drink alcohol the flippers appear to loose their sensitivity, and the ball seems to centre drain far too often.

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    Whilst playing Iron Man, if you drink alcohol the flippers appear to loose their sensitivity, and the ball seems to centre drain far too often.
    Oh my goodness. That is hilarious. My ribs hurt from laughing so hard. You are really funny. And as much as I enjoyed that, and I really did enjoy that, let's try to keep this thread limited to actual software bugs. Thanks.

Yes! This is what we call a frame rate hiccup. From my experience, it only occurs when you are using a scrolling camera. I have yet to experience it on a locked camera (angle 1, 1w, 2) yet.
    It appears that these hiccups only when you are signed onto the PSN. I played the game offline yesterday and I didn't experience any hiccups.

Oh my goodness. That is hilarious. My ribs hurt from laughing so hard. You are really funny. And as much as I enjoyed that, and I really did enjoy that, let's try to keep this thread limited to actual software bugs. Thanks.
    I bet you get invited to loads of parties Mr Cheerful

I must admit, I don't think I have ever been invited to a party where I got drunk and played video pinball. And although your pinball parties sound like wild and crazy good times, I don't think I am adventerous enough to go to one even if I was invited.

Default V12 (PS3): Minor gameplay issue

This is probably a relatively low priority for fixing but anyway:

V12 (PS3): A few times now (3 or 4 so far) when the Suspension divert path and Kickback were both enabled on the left outlane, the kickback knocked the ball out of the divert path. When this happened the Suspension minigame mode was lost immediately with the ball never making it to the suspension mini-playfield. This seemed to happen when the ball entered the outlane with a little bit of speed, like after free-falling straight down the left side of the table.

Default Vita/El Dorado - ball stuck on a mission

On El Dorado, on the mission where in hitting the spinner will increase the Rope and hitting the bumpers will show something like climbing a wall..the ball kept getting stuck on the hole above the bumpers for the entire duration of the mission if you hit that hole. it just keeps bobbing up and down the hole until the mission timer hits 0 (200 sec timer). tried nudging but nothing happened. have this happened twice in a row already. vita version/portrait mode. not sure if it happened before.

On Epic Quest, after you defeat all Monsters before going for the dragon. If you go very very quickly on the loot hole after defeating the last monster, the DMD shows the loot section but the fight against the dragon starts immediatly. The ball is released, the camera stays centered on Max and you can't valid your choice to choose. Because of this, you lose your ball because you can't see anything.

Exactly how do i lock the screen on the VITA. very annoying having screen flip when I nudge. portrait and landscape dont work.

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    Oh no! Has this happened on any other tables? That Iron Man is a tough one

Quote Originally Posted by metsofny View Post
    Exactly how do i lock the screen on the VITA. very annoying having screen flip when I nudge. portrait and landscape dont work.
    There is a setting that allows you to lock the screen, I don't have a Vita handy though, or else I'd walk you through it. Anyone know where this setting is?
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 09-17-2012 at 05:15 PM.

I have a Question about the Sinkholes on Shaman , was it a Accident or did they want to make it more chalenging to hit the Sinkholes ? On Zen1 i get the Ball locked in them 8 from 10 Shots, on both Sides . Now i have to hit the right Sinkhole by going over Wirlwindhole to middle-left Flipper .

On Epic-Quest , the Swordramp, is it normal that you cannot hold the Ball anymore by shooting the Swordramp ?

And i run in a small Bug on Plantz vs. Zombies, the Mailbox did not stop opening & closing ,again & again, until i started the Mailbox-Multiball ....

I'm playing Fear Itself as we speak, and it's the same bug that I encountered in MP. Neutral Ball mode and the Avengers multi-ball are stacked right now, and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to happen. The dmd is cluttered with both mode's info and what not, it's interesting to say the least, but I put the neutral ball back into the Dark Asgard hole and the Neutral Ball mode ended, so now it's just the Avengers multi-ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
    I have a Question about the Sinkholes on Shaman , was it a Accident or did they want to make it more chalenging to hit the Sinkholes ? On Zen1 i get the Ball locked in them 8 from 10 Shots, on both Sides . Now i have to hit the right Sinkhole by going over Wirlwindhole to middle-left Flipper.
    It appears to be intentional, since it's much easier now to "CAST" the actual spell and complete actual mission.
    Last edited by shogun00; 09-20-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
    And i run in a small Bug on Plantz vs. Zombies, the Mailbox did not stop opening & closing ,again & again, until i started the Mailbox-Multiball ....
    I just ran into this bug today. It cost me the wizard mode TWICE! Also when the multiball started, one of the balls drained and the game treated it as a regular ball drain instead of one of the multiball drainage. So while I was playing on the table with one ball, another was in the shooting lane and I was on ball 3. It happened one more time on the last ball during a multiball and the ball drained in the outer lane and I still had a ball in play. However, the table treated it as if I exhausted all of my pinballs. I was p.o!!! What an ugly bug. I was already embarrassed that I didn't beat this table 2 weeks ago, now I feel like I'll never get it. Geez that sucks! LOL I'll have that trophy tomorrow guaranteed.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Default Ninja Gaiden center hole drain

not really a bug but..when a ball is saved or during a multiball when a new ball is launched..the saved/new ball almost always goes for the center hole. a little nudge would do the trick but it's draining a lot too much specially during multiball sessions. whenever a new ball comes in it just goes straight down the center hole. you can hit it with just the tip of the flippers but it's really hard to catch.

oh and on blade..when you send the ball to the spinner during the day..and if its launch hard..it would almost always hit the bumper then go right to the right outlane.

both are for vita versions btw..
    Last edited by johny_dmonic; 09-19-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Thanks for your input!

Default Iron Man Camera Bug

Was playing Iron Man today, not sure what caused it, but on one or two occasions (I believe immediately after a mode that caused the ball to be automatically launched) the camera (view 6) seemed to have trouble tracking the ball. It would either stay at the bottom when the ball was at the top of the table or vica versa (just don't remember from memory). Didn't cost me any balls as it was very brief, but if this happened it the wrong time it could have been disastrous.

Default PvZ

Last night on PvZ, somehow, during the final boss fight, I got a multiball. I don't know if that is supposed to happen or not, but the biggest problem was that the camera was just following one ball. I normally use view number 6. I ended up draining the ball it was following and the camera never picked up on the two other remaining balls. It never zoomed out like it normally does so you can see the whole table. Sorry I don't have better details, but there was just so much happening at once. I'll keep a lookout for this behaviour again.

Default Ngs2

I got a problem on my vita with Ninja Gaiden, its not loading the local high score, straight scipping that part? and when is the fanstic 4 table coming? looking forward to some replys,
    PEACE

Playing Iron Man last night, I ran into this bug. I was on the Whiplash and Mandarin mission where you shoot the cannon at Whiplash. I had one ball locked. In the middle of aiming with the cannon to hit Whiplash, my locked ball released but the camera stayed focused in the cannon view. The locked ball draining. After I shot the cannon ball, I lost the ability to nudge the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravegostone View Post
    I got a problem on my vita with Ninja Gaiden, its not loading the local high score, straight scipping that part? and when is the fanstic 4 table coming? looking forward to some replys,
    PEACE
    I've heard this one come up a couple of times, sending to the team again! F4 is still being worked on, but I'll announce once we are ready to release it

Thumbs up tables freezing

hi Barbie love the new pinball2 but after fw4.25 i seem to be experiencing slight game pauses on some tables, sorcerers lair did it 3 times in one game tonight, it seemed perfect before the fw update that sony released, not sure if anyone else experiencing the pauses im experiencing. either way great job zen looking forward to your next table.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNY--BRAVO View Post
    hi Barbie love the new pinball2 but after fw4.25 i seem to be experiencing slight game pauses on some tables, sorcerers lair did it 3 times in one game tonight, it seemed perfect before the fw update that sony released, not sure if anyone else experiencing the pauses im experiencing. either way great job zen looking forward to your next table.
    A lot of us are experiencing the same thing and it's not from the firmware update, since it has been happening to me since day one. It appears that the problem is coming from their leader boards (loading hiccups), because I never experience the problem when I'm playing offline.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNY--BRAVO View Post
    Welcome! (love the name btw!)

Is it a pretty noticeable pause, or just a tiny hiccup? Is it only that table, or others as well?

A lot of us are experiencing the same thing and it's not from the firmware update, since it has been happening to me since day one. It appears that the problem is coming from their leader boards (loading hiccups), because I never experience the problem when I'm playing offline.
    Are you experiencing this on Vita, PS3 or both?

Is it a pretty noticeable pause, or just a tiny hiccup? Is it only that table, or others as well?

Are you experiencing this on Vita, PS3 or both?
    I don't have a Vita, so I don't know about that one. It happens on all of the tables on the PS3 though.

It's a split second pause (hiccup) in the frame rate and it doesn't happen often (once every 30-60 minutes or so). Like I said before, I only experience it when I'm signed onto the leader boards. If I play offline and sign in after my game ends. I don't experience the problem at all and I can still upload my scores.

Like I said, the problem only happens every so often. However, it did happen to me once where the ball was at the tip of flipper and then it instantly drained because of it. I was going after the V12 trophy at the time, I only had 10 more ramp shots to make and I was on my 3rd ball. I was a little irked to say the least.
    Last edited by shogun00; 09-20-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Thumbs up wow thats service

you never get replys on the psn forum. its on the ps3 and its slight hiccups but they are noticeable ive noticed them on plants vs zombies and other tables too but as shogun stated it may be that i never noticed before 4.25 because i may of been playing offline. the service on here is far better than those sony muppets its great when a company is so keen, thanks for the speedy reply.

It's sort of a minor bug, but on Epic Quest, if you enter the dragon battle when on princess multiball and you have a super jackpot on the cave, once you defeat the dragon, the cave won't reward supers (nor will the jackpot light be lit).

Talking confirmation

shogun was right just played sorcerers lair offline set a new record of 275 million and ranked 182 not a single pause or hiccup so much appreciated il continue to enjoy my pinball offline for the time being.