X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hollywood
    • Dec 2016

Ball refuses to launch?

So I haven't played my copy of the game on my PS4 in a few months. I went back to it today and every table I load up will not let me launch the ball. The game recognizes my buttons and analog sticks for everything EXCEPT launching the ball.

I have done everything from restarting my PS4 to totally deleting the game and re-installing everything, but I still can't play. What is going on?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Hollywood
      So I haven't played my copy of the game on my PS4 in a few months. I went back to it today and every table I load up will not let me launch the ball. The game recognizes my buttons and analog sticks for everything EXCEPT launching the ball.

I have done everything from restarting my PS4 to totally deleting the game and re-installing everything, but I still can't play. What is going on?
      Do you have another controller you can try? Let me know if you still have trouble.

Comment

• Hollywood
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
        Do you have another controller you can try? Let me know if you still have trouble.
        I don't, but like I said I don't think it's the controller. The game recognizes my buttons for everything else, but when it comes to trying to launch the ball, it refuses. I can still tilt the table and change camera views, but even if I change the inputs the game won't let me launch the ball.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

I don't, but like I said I don't think it's the controller. The game recognizes my buttons for everything else, but when it comes to trying to launch the ball, it refuses. I can still tilt the table and change camera views, but even if I change the inputs the game won't let me launch the ball.
          Does it help if you reassign it in the settings menu? Or does the plunger launch the ball if you pull back one of the thumbsticks toward you, then release it?

Comment

• Hollywood
            • Dec 2016

Does it help if you reassign it in the settings menu? Or does the plunger launch the ball if you pull back one of the thumbsticks toward you, then release it?
            Nope, I tried re-assigning it to the circle button and it still refused to register, and the thumbstick doesn't register either. This is the weirdest issue I've ever had.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Nope, I tried re-assigning it to the circle button and it still refused to register, and the thumbstick doesn't register either. This is the weirdest issue I've ever had.
              Totally weird. Let me see if the team has any idea what's going on here

Edit: Almost forgot - do you have any settings changed in the accessibility options for the PS4 itself?
              Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 12-07-2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Hollywood
                • Dec 2016

Totally weird. Let me see if the team has any idea what's going on here

Edit: Almost forgot - do you have any settings changed in the accessibility options for the PS4 itself?
                No I haven't touched any of the PS4 settings.

Comment

• blacpain
                  • Apr 2012

@Croftanator
                  Originally posted by Croftanator
                  Of course I'll fix it, though as ever, when it will get patched, I don't know.
                  Originally posted by blacpain
                  Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PS3 EU

hello together,

i can not save any local highscores per initials on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table
                  after i finished the last ball with a noteale score it skips directly to the overview results - highscore of the week

thanks in advance
                  Thanks for the report!
                  Originally posted by blacpain
                  hi @BarbieBobomb and team - any updates to fix this problem/bug, because it is still there
                  just tested it today
                  Sorry for the late reply - I've reported it again - hopefully we can get a fix for this one.

Originally posted by SpeedFreek
                  Still not working on PS3 EU
                  hello team ZEN table designers

any update for this? because the local highscores still dont work for Ninja Gaiden 2 on PS3 EU side - this is bugging me every time i start the game and still no bug fix for it

Comment

Working...