X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snakeman07
    Banned
    • Jan 2012

Same bug happened to me again. The Sith Holocron was down for a while, and right when it went back up, my ball happened to be there and it slid it into the loose ball section...

Comment

• dragonlibrarian7
      • May 2014

is this ever going to be fixed? its been what 2 years now?

Last edited by dragonlibrarian7; 05-28-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• warlock7
        • Jul 2012

Problems in the Friends high score leader-boards on PS4

On the Street Fighter table I have beaten one of my friends high scores on three different occasions to have the scores lost from the friends list leader-boards. When you beat it, the high score moves up in the list and the leader-board updates correctly. Close the Zen Pinball 2 application and log back in later and those high scores have reverted back to the previous scores even though my local high score hasn't changed and it still beats the old score of the friend... Seems like a problem with the old data not being overwritten by the new data on the Zen servers.

Also running into a very similar problem with the Sorcerer's Lair table never showing anybody else's progress or scores and the table claims that no friends have played the table, when everybody has played this table. It's the free default table, so I assume that has something to do with the bug.
        Stay sane inside insanity.

Comment

• Rafie
          • May 2012

Barbie & Team,

I've come across a sound bug on Thor's table. After I defeated Ymir (2 mission), I continuously heard the ice breaking sound where the ball is ignited and you hit the iceberg blocking the lane. Also Thor keeps screaming, "BACK TO THE ?!?!?! FROM WHICH YOU CAME"!! Those 2 sounds kept repeating from time to time. Even when I went on and did other missions. I would still hear the ice breaking and Thor screaming.

Now of course I lost and played the table 6 times after that. I heard the ice breaking and Thor 2 more times. Only if I played the Ymir mission first though. That's all I have.

Oh wait....if you try to change the view while your ball is in the plunger, the camera won't fix to the ball in the plunger.
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
            Writer of Guides
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Rafie
            Barbie & Team,

Thor screaming.
            Yep sounds like the Thor Table, sorry I couldn't resist "ASGARD! ASGARD!"
            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Rafie
              Barbie & Team,

I've come across a sound bug on Thor's table. After I defeated Ymir (2 mission), I continuously heard the ice breaking sound where the ball is ignited and you hit the iceberg blocking the lane. Also Thor keeps screaming, "BACK TO THE ?!?!?! FROM WHICH YOU CAME"!! Those 2 sounds kept repeating from time to time. Even when I went on and did other missions. I would still hear the ice breaking and Thor screaming.

Now of course I lost and played the table 6 times after that. I heard the ice breaking and Thor 2 more times. Only if I played the Ymir mission first though. That's all I have.

Oh wait....if you try to change the view while your ball is in the plunger, the camera won't fix to the ball in the plunger.
              Hahahaha this is kinda creepy! Were you on PS3, 4 or Vita?

Comment

• Rafie
                • May 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                Hahahaha this is kinda creepy! Were you on PS3, 4 or Vita?
                I'm very sorry I forgot to mention the platform. This was on PS4.
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• FourWinds
                  • Aug 2012

3D insistence

Every time I start the game (PS4) I'm told that 3D is detected and asked if I want to use it. Although I always answer 'no' it seems that some action takes place, as after I answer 'no' my Sony Bravia can take up to a minute to recover from a black screen; sometimes it's 10 seconds, and sometimes it's 60. This wait time is a drag.

This is really an implementation thing rather than a bug I guess, but it still spoils the experience every time I start the game. Please Zen, consider not asking me every time I start the game, even though I must have said no 100 times now.

Comment

• Soulprayer
                    • May 2013

Can you fix the German description for SF2 table with the ä and ü in the next update please? Thx.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                      Writer of Guides
                      • Apr 2011

ZP2 on PlayStation 4: Please fix the game not pausing when the Dualshock loses power

I have had this happen to me more than once. Basically I like to run my electronics batteries down to 0% before charging. Naturally I do this with my PS4 Dualshock 4 but it seems that on ZP2 the pause screen doesn't automatically activate, thus resulting in a ball drain.
                      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• weisguy119
                        • Oct 2014

Is the Paranormal Leviathan Mode glitch ever going to be fixed?

I just bought this table for my iPad Mini last night and I keep having the ball disappear on this mode. Then, I looked online and saw people reported this years ago. Why are you still selling this table with a game-ending glitch?
                        Last edited by weisguy119; 10-24-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• weeztha
                          • Oct 2014

I addition to the Eldorado table being glitched. I think the Shaman table is also affected by the same issue possibly?

What happens is, Ill complete the Flood disaster and go back to the mini table to spell ELEMENT. When I try to hit the letter L the game will crash everytime forcing me out of game and giving me the same error code as Eldorado table. If I somehow manage to get the letter L hit and spell ELEMENT the game will then crash when I hit the sink hole to spell CAST. It seriously crashed over a dozen times before I was able to get past it.

Probably unrelated to the problems above, is the Fear its self table.
                          I completed about 4 missions defeating half of the worthy. I noticed when I started the next mission. I forget the mission name but its the 2 multiball mission. All sink holes stopped working. meaning the ball will just sit there and not move when hit. After that I drained my last ball to restart and when I went to launch a new ball (ball 2) It wasnt in the launcher. I tried to launch anyways and the table acted like the ball was launched but nothing ever happened... Soooo I just quit the game and havent played it since cuz I dont want to have this happen again.

This is only on ps4. with being online and all current patches
                          Last edited by weeztha; 11-06-2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• MultiForce
                            • Jul 2009

The "new" Secrets Of The Deep table has an annoying sound loop bug. When I get the mine multiball mode the sound gets stuck in a loop. Don't know if it stacks but it sounds like it (haven't played the old one in years). I can hardly hear the other table SFX. The sound only ends after the last ball is lost.
                            Going to the menu and back does nothing, but restart helps.

Comment

• weeztha
                              • Oct 2014

Deadpool combo hoarder trophy glitched

Deadpool table,
                              Combo hoarder trophy.
                              I got all 15 combos in 1 ball, that's 3 clips and 5 bullets each clip. Still no trophy.
                              That happened twice.
                              Now the 3rd time I had 13 bullets and started a mode randomly. At that point all bullets disappeared from the clips! I even let my ball drain and no bullets returned so I quit the game.
                              This is on ps4

Please fix this, Trying for 100% trophies.
                              Trophy glitches are frustrating and hard enough to do the objectives as is

Comment

• mklcf
                                • Oct 2014

Found a nasty one on the Rome table (PS4)
                                Had to tilt to get it out, and then I couldn't launch the next ball for some strange reason.

Comment

Working...