Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sticky for ZP2 table bugs

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Well, all I can think of is that you have to beat those local scores before you can type your initials I believe.
    I'd say that the OP is likely well aware of this by the statement "same here. all other tables are working fine." The implication being that their winning scores are not being recorded on this specific table.

Quote Originally Posted by iCub View Post
    I'd say that the OP is likely well aware of this by the statement "same here. all other tables are working fine." The implication being that their winning scores are not being recorded on this specific table.
    Maybe because they beat all the pre-loaded scores on the other tables, just not Ninja Gaiden. Just trying to help Whether it's helpful or not, at least I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by ChazzH69 View Post
    Not sure where to post this but I had an error then crash in Zen Pinball 2 (Vita)

I was scrolling the trophy list for each game and it suddenly kicked me out, back into the main menu then crashed.

I got a 'Report This Problem' message. C2-12828-1
    I reloaded the game to try and repeat the error and all of the trophies I had got were no longer listed.
    Quit the game, then closed it (page close). Reloaded the game and everything was back to normal.

Scrolled to the PvZ and it crashed once again.

Hope it helps and gets sorted. Love the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by bajoe View Post
    Just wondering if there's a resolution for this. I am experiencing the same behavior with Zen PB 2 on my Vita. Except for me it happens on the trophies for the original Marvel tables (usually Spider-man or Wolverine).
    Is this still on the radar for the devs?

I checked after the last patch but ZP2 on my Vita still crashes when I attempt to check trophies in game. I thought it might be an issue with corrupt data or my memory card so I went into safe mode on my Vita and reformatted my memory card, restored my Vita and rebuilt the database. But ZP2 still crashed. I also tried deleting and reinstalling ZP2. I even tried installing ZP2 onto a different memory card.

I did notice something. When I reinstalled ZP2, I checked for crashing after installing each table/pack. ZP2 didn't start crashing until the 5th install (11th table) both times.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reports, everyone! Sending to the team

Default Auto nudge

I believe this is what it is being called, when the table moves all by itself. I understand that if I change settings it not a problem but I do play with the motion sensor for nudging the ball. Am I the only one left having an issue here? I'm no pinball wizard but this can cause you to loose control which is frustrating. It did seem to get a little better last week but definately still there. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    That has happened to me a couple of times, but I was able to do a bangback (death save).
    Because of the lack of control customisation, it means I hold the controller in a way that makes it difficult to quickly press the launch button or nudge the table. So I tend not to bother with nudging. If I could map the flippers to Down + X then it might be easier, like with the 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for the reports, everyone! Sending to the team
    Dear god I hope so. Not just bugs but the many many suggestions around here that would be fairly simple to implement too.
    Last edited by Pyrii; 11-21-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrii View Post
    Dear god I hope so. Not just bugs but the many many suggestions around here that would be fairly simple to implement too.
    I send all suggestions to the team. All of them.

I send all suggestions to the team. All of them.
    The question is, how do you get them to listen? Do you have to stand over them with a whip?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrii View Post
    The question is, how do you get them to listen? Do you have to stand over them with a whip?
    Last time I checked, they are only suggestions, not death threats XD

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Last time I checked, they are only suggestions, not death threats XD
    The ones with violent threats/rude comments go to a special folder marked TRASH

The ones with violent threats/rude comments go to a special folder marked TRASH
    Haha good call!

So we have had 3 months full of everyone reporting bugs and glitches. I know everyone was under the impression they were all going to be patched with the Fantastic 4 re-release. That obviously did not happen. Now all the talk is about a dozen new non-marvel tables in the works and secret new licenses. So you think we are ever going to see a patch? I know most people like me have purchased all the tables and would like to actually play them but some of these bugs keeps me away from playing after spending all that money.

Quote Originally Posted by CJtrueblue View Post
    So we have had 3 months full of everyone reporting bugs and glitches. I know everyone was under the impression they were all going to be patched with the Fantastic 4 re-release. That obviously did not happen. Now all the talk is about a dozen new non-marvel tables in the works and secret new licenses. So you think we are ever going to see a patch? I know most people like me have purchased all the tables and would like to actually play them but some of these bugs keeps me away from playing after spending all that money.
    Keep in mind that Zen Studios is a very small company, and that it takes a lot of money just to put up a patch. That's why they prefer putting in a patch with a table release so it's cheaper (like F4). Hopefully with the next table release they can patch it up some more.

Please don't lose hope or anything. Even with all the bugs (which I hardly encounter much) I still heavily enjoy ZP2, it's my favorite game now

A bug on Civil War, it occurs one time but i was not able to reproduct it : on a party with Iron-Man as the leader, after a fight (I lost it, don't know if it is pertinent), during the time when the table is "disabled" (you can shoot where you want, you don't activate what il will be activated), I shoot on the raft/prison vortex and the ball is rejected. After that, the raft has never worked ! It does nothing, the ball is absorbed and rejected by the left hole. So, I can't gain ally any more with this.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Default Fantastic Four Bug

I found a bug on the Fantastic Four table. And it's a game breaking one.

When I started two multiball modes going (it was the Fantastic Four-Ball and Sign Multiball) I had a Force Field active in the left outlane. After the ball save ended two balls went into the left outlane and both stopped at the force field.

Mister Fantastic picked one of the balls up and placed back into the field of play as normal, but for some reason the other ball suddenly went airborne once the other ball was picked up and landed on the very base of the table past the drain. The ball was stuck out of view and one could only see the ball when the player nudges the table upwards.

However the game still considers the ball as still in play so when I drained two of the other three balls, the multiball modes were still active. Eventually I let the remaining ball drain which stopped the multiball mode, but that left the ball stuck at the base of the table. Even tilting the table wouldn't release it, so all I could do was restart the game.
    PSN: Jeppo99
    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo99 View Post

When I started two multiball modes going (it was the Fantastic Four-Ball and Sign Multiball) I had a Force Field active in the left outlane. After the ball save ended two balls went into the left outlane and both stopped at the force field.

Mister Fantastic picked one of the balls up and placed back into the field of play as normal, but for some reason the other ball suddenly went airborne once the other ball was picked up and landed on the very base of the table past the drain. The ball was stuck out of view and one could only see the ball when the player nudges the table upwards.

However the game still considers the ball as still in play so when I drained two of the other three balls, the multiball modes were still active. Eventually I let the remaining ball drain which stopped the multiball mode, but that left the ball stuck at the base of the table. Even tilting the table wouldn't release it, so all I could do was restart the game.
    Every stuck ball should reset to the plunger in 10 seconds, if they don't move. In these rare cases, wait 10 seconds without nudging the table, and the ball will be reset.

Not necessarily a bug, but yesterday when I loaded up Zen Pinball 2, it gave me the welcome message again, reset my controller settings, and when I tried Civil War, that table completely reset, meaning I had to put up another Stamford multiball score. Quite weird, I must say. I almost feel as if it has something to do with me playing on Vita now, too.

Default Civil War multiplayer bug

I was playing some Civil War with my girlfriend this afternoon and the following happened twice:

Split screen multiplayer, first to 10mil, 10% penalty. Iron Man was fighting Captain America, my ball drained through the middle during phase 1 and I didn't get a new ball. I could keep nudging the table but didn't get any new ball. We decided to restart the game, and then my girlfriend had the exact same problem.

Please do fix this quickly, this is game breaking in split screen!

In that case, it could be something the player could potentially exploit to score highly. As I said, the multiball remained active while the there was a free ball and a stuck ball. I'm assuming the ten second countdown won't commence while the flippers are operating and the player is still scoring points.

EDIT: This is in response to Deep's post.
    PSN: Jeppo99
    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Default Ninja Gaiden

While not quite a "bug" the Ninja Gaiden table has a terrible habit of launching the ball straight down the center drain whenever you start a multiball or story mode chapter. Sometimes it can be hit by the very tip of the flipper if you time it perfectly but it is extremely difficult. The "Rachel" mission is as far as I've been able to progress and it has immediately ended by either the balls draining down the center or going into a sinkhole from catching one with the tip of the flipper. I've seen a couple other people in this thread also mention the same problem. Thank you.

North American version
    Vita
    Last edited by skidmarkgn; 11-29-2012 at 05:20 PM.

I know this will probably never be addressed, but when playing Blade on the vita, when you shoot the right orbit, it almost always hits one of the middle bumpers on the way down and wants to drain down the right outlane all the time. It's quite annoying, and it never happens on the PS3 version.

Maybe a one off, but figured I'd report it:

Avengers table, finally (FINALLY) got to wizard mode multiball, had a couple go down the drains while ball save was active. In short, they never came back...I tried nudging to get a tilt, let the board sit for 20 minutes, no change.

Now I know how it feels

Default General Vita playing

Hello,

I'm posting this again in the right section, this time.
    I have installed ZP2 on my recently bought Vita. First, I'd like to say I'm really glad to be able to play your great game on Vita.

I was looking forward to playing using the portrait (vertical) mode. Therefore, I have to touch the screen to activate the flippers. The problem is that the flippers does not activate exactly when I touch the screen, but just before. It's quite annoying because sometimes, when my fingers are really close to the screen (but they do not touch it!), the flippers move even when I do not want them to. And it makes it difficult to make accurate shot too, sometimes. My question is: is this normal?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, maybe someone could tell me. In Street Fighter on the end of ball calculation screen your multiplier is never shown. For example on other tables you might see Modes Completed 4 1000(points) 8x(your multiplier) (=) 8000(points.) On SF though no matter what your multiplier it's never shown and I'm not sure on this but the EOB scores don't seem to change so as to reflect any multiplier earned. Is the multiplier figured into something else, am I just not seeing it in the EOB, or is it a glitch and missing in the score calculation altogether?
    Man that took forever to type on my Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo99 View Post

I think this happened to me last night. I had 2 multiball modes going (Sign and ??) and I thought my last ball drained but the game just continued to play music like the ball was in play. The Sign ramp platform thing kept rotating like it was locking balls. I tried a few nudges but nothing. Then some harder nudges and it tilted but did not reset, just added the tilt noise to go along with the music and platform rotating sounds. Worst thing was I had my high score (not much) and was on the first ball.

Sad thing is I haven't been playing that much because of other bugs/glitches. Then when I finally pick it back up, I run into game ending bugs during best ever games. Sucks when you hate your favorite game.

PS3 Version Bug:

On split screen multiplayer mode, player 2's flippers are disabled after pressing the start/launch button. The flippers will work before pressing the start button though, which shouldn't be happening. It appears that the flipper disable command is backwards on player 2.

This mode worked fine on version 1.01, so one of the recent updates may be the culprit.

On Sourcerer's Lair (PS Vita) I just had an Idle table right after the wizzard mode. All the balls drained as usual and the flippers got disabled but then nothing happened (aside from some ghosts spooking around the table)

Too bad nudging, plunging, flipping and cursing didn't help Well I havent tried cursing yet though...
    Bye Bye 800Million.

Maybe using the force in a few weeks will help
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 02-14-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Default Iron Man (PS3) - Shy Ultimo

So this was weird.. Ultimo was scared of me I guess. I made it to the final battle for the second time in the game (didn't beat him the first time, only got about 7 hits or so) and Ultimo didn't come out until the last multi-ball drained. Then he just popped up for a second and crawled right back down into his hole. During the duration of the multi-ball the balls were affected by a center magnet like something was in the middle of the table but no Ultimo to hit and none of the lanes were flashing... I wish I had captured a video.

Quote Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
    So this was weird.. Ultimo was scared of me I guess. I made it to the final battle for the second time in the game (didn't beat him the first time, only got about 7 hits or so) and Ultimo didn't come out until the last multi-ball drained. Then he just popped up for a second and crawled right back down into his hole. During the duration of the multi-ball the balls were affected by a center magnet like something was in the middle of the table but no Ultimo to hit and none of the lanes were flashing... I wish I had captured a video.
    That is a weird one!

Quote Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
    This is a bug that has carried over from Marvel Pinball. I had the exact same thing happen while playing Marvel Pinball once. I even posted about it here but its been a long time ago. I dont think its a common bug because I've only ran into it once

Default 3d bugs

Some 3d bugs on Ps3:

1. Blade (previously mentioned) and now Empire render 3d flatly. I posted on this in the Star Wars forum, not sure if it's a bug or somehow by design.
    2. "Score challenge" message overlay, i.e. "45,000 points to beat Dead_Ninja4's score!" obscures virtual LED. This makes the LED pretty much unreadable. If you have a lot of people on your friends list, this happens a lot. Happens whatever corner you place the LED in. The only fix I've found for it is pressing the PS button and logging out from the cross bar. Minor inconvenience, but annoying when you actually are chasing your friends' scores and want to be updated in realtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdjitsu View Post
    Some 3d bugs on Ps3:

1. Blade (previously mentioned) and now Empire render 3d flatly. I posted on this in the Star Wars forum, not sure if it's a bug or somehow by design.
    2. "Score challenge" message overlay, i.e. "45,000 points to beat Dead_Ninja4's score!" obscures virtual LED. This makes the LED pretty much unreadable. If you have a lot of people on your friends list, this happens a lot. Happens whatever corner you place the LED in. The only fix I've found for it is pressing the PS button and logging out from the cross bar. Minor inconvenience, but annoying when you actually are chasing your friends' scores and want to be updated in realtime.
    While on the topic of the score challenge messages - the option to turn them off still doesn't work. Its not a huge deal of course but it seems like it would be an easy thing to fix.

Edit: Actually I turned it on and played for a while and then turned it off again and it seems to be working now. I haven't had another pop-up since then. If this holds up then thank you Zen.
    Last edited by ER777; 03-07-2013 at 04:14 AM. Reason: New info

Quote Originally Posted by SwitchBlade View Post
    This is a bug that has carried over from Marvel Pinball. I had the exact same thing happen while playing Marvel Pinball once. I even posted about it here but its been a long time ago. I dont think its a common bug because I've only ran into it once
    Yeah, it seems like a few of the more obscure ones did carry over, but I guess that is to be expected. As long as they're not game-enders they don't bother me much, the obscure bugs more interesting than anything else.
    Last edited by ER777; 03-07-2013 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Edited wrong post

Both on the civil war table and the star wars the empire strikes back after about ten min of play in 2 player split screen mode the entire table freezes and we are unable to restart unless we restart the entire game. I know the issue existed with the civil war table before and was reported, but I'm sure it won't be fixed either with the empire strikes back.

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Both on the civil war table and the star wars the empire strikes back after about ten min of play in 2 player split screen mode the entire table freezes and we are unable to restart unless we restart the entire game. I know the issue existed with the civil war table before and was reported, but I'm sure it won't be fixed either with the empire strikes back.
    For Empire Strikes Back, it's already been reported and the table designer (Deep) has already created a fix for it. It will be included in the next patch.

FWIW, this is the first time I heard that Civil War has the same problem.

Default Wii U

Barbie & team,

I noticed when I played Epic Quest that after I completed shots when moving the slider back to the sinkhole (forgot the name of the sinkhole), that once I went back to the plunger to shoot the ball, the sound effects wasn't there. I mean from the sound of the flipper to even the sound of the plunging of the ball. Just the music would play.

Also, although I haven't experienced this myself....there is plenty of proof on the Miiverse of people posting picks of glitches that crowd the entire screen almost. I've counted 9 since the launch. (yes I wrote them down so that I could let you all know)

Lastly, I'm experiencing stutters sometimes during gameplay across tables. It doesn't happen often, but it happens enough for me to let you guys know. Hope this helps.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Barbie & team,

I noticed when I played Epic Quest that after I completed shots when moving the slider back to the sinkhole (forgot the name of the sinkhole), that once I went back to the plunger to shoot the ball, the sound effects wasn't there. I mean from the sound of the flipper to even the sound of the plunging of the ball. Just the music would play.

Also, although I haven't experienced this myself....there is plenty of proof on the Miiverse of people posting picks of glitches that crowd the entire screen almost. I've counted 9 since the launch. (yes I wrote them down so that I could let you all know)

Lastly, I'm experiencing stutters sometimes during gameplay across tables. It doesn't happen often, but it happens enough for me to let you guys know. Hope this helps.
    Thanks buddy! Appreciate the report

Thumbs down Thor table bug

Not sure if this was already reported..just encountered this one very recently. On the Thor table..when the last ball to activate the Day of the Dead multiball was locked while Odin's reward is still selecting for a reward, the table hangs. Ball is not resetting after waiting for 10-20 secs. Tilting the table does not do anything. And i was very near to beating my high score again.. this was for the vita btw.
    Last edited by johny_dmonic; 04-11-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Default Sorcerer's Lair Extra Ball not litting up?

not sure if this had changed since the last update but the table guide is still showing it. the extra ball is not being lit when 10x multiplier is achieved. i got a 10x multiplier during sorcerer's multiball and citadel multiball but the extra ball did not lit up. once i only got a 333,333 score but no extra ball.

the elusion mastery combo does not grant extra balls as well. manage to do an 11 combo but extra ball did not lit. it only resets back to novice.

so far..you can only get 2 extra balls now in this table. via the random award on whisper hole and the 5 way combo. and that sucks a lot

this is still for the vita version.
    Last edited by johny_dmonic; 04-17-2013 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks for the reports, I'll pass them on to the team

Thumbs down Fantastic Four Negative Zone Ball Save Bug

on FF4 table, while doing mr. fantastic's mission, and a ball was save using a negative zone ball save, mr. fantastic is not letting the ball go. once the mission is over, the ball is gone from the table and nothing happens. you can't even tilt the table and it's just stuck. only way out is to restart the table.

Quote Originally Posted by johny_dmonic View Post
    on FF4 table, while doing mr. fantastic's mission, and a ball was save using a negative zone ball save, mr. fantastic is not letting the ball go. once the mission is over, the ball is gone from the table and nothing happens. you can't even tilt the table and it's just stuck. only way out is to restart the table.
    OH no! Thanks for the report!

Default Star Wars Pinball bug

I didn't see a place to report bugs in Star Wars Pinball, so I thought I'd post here. I've beaten both Sith Lords twice on the Clone Wars table for Star Wars Pinball (not Zen Pinball 2), and the trophy does not pop! Nobody else has this trophy either, so I'm thinking it is glitched. Can you please investigate this and release a patch??

Quote Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
    I didn't see a place to report bugs in Star Wars Pinball, so I thought I'd post here. I've beaten both Sith Lords twice on the Clone Wars table for Star Wars Pinball (not Zen Pinball 2), and the trophy does not pop! Nobody else has this trophy either, so I'm thinking it is glitched. Can you please investigate this and release a patch??
    You should note that you're talking about the Vita version, since I got this trophy to pop on the PS3 version no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    You should note that you're talking about the Vita version, since I got this trophy to pop on the PS3 version no problem.
    You are correct, this bug is on the Vita version of Star Wars Pinball.

Thanks, I'll forward this to the team.

Thanks, I'll forward this to the team.
    Any update on this bug?

Any update on this bug?
    Nothing right now, once I hear anything, I'll let you know. Sorry about the wait.

Default Spider man Wii U minor annoyance

I don't even know if this is a bug or it's supposed to happen, but it's still annoying: When you play with changed viewing angle and the Green Goblin launches the pumpkin ball, your viewing angle changes. When the pumpkin ball is lost, it still doesn't change back. You even have to scroll through all other viewing angles to get back to the preferred one.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PS3 EU

hello together,

i can not save any local highscores per initials on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table
    after i finished the last ball with a noteale score it skips directly to the overview results - highscore of the week

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by blacpain View Post

hello together,

i can not save any local highscores per initials on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table
    after i finished the last ball with a noteale score it skips directly to the overview results - highscore of the week

thanks in advance
    Thanks for the report!

Default Empire Strikes Back trap/mission ramp/hole not closing

this did not happen before..but for some reason, that big hole in the middle of the table where you shoot to start main missions or reverses as a ramp does not close/goes down at all in empire strikes back table. it happened to me 3x already, and it usually happens when the cloud multiball ended, the ramp did not go down, then it got reversed. the hole in the middle was left open while both the sith and jedi multiballs were active. even after the multiballs have ended, the hole was still open. hyperspace does not close it as well. i was able to close it one time when i got an empire award. this was previously working on the vita version. might have something to do with the other star wars table update.
    Last edited by johny_dmonic; 10-30-2013 at 03:48 PM.

On Star Wars Starfighter Assault : after you win (i don't know if the bug occurs when you fail, i never fail this mission) the Mission 2 Phase 2, ball is not rejected normally. You must wait 10s, then the table considers something is wrong and launch another ball.
    It happened on both Star Wars Pinball and Zen Pinball 2.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Quote Originally Posted by Mammouth View Post
    On Star Wars Starfighter Assault : after you win (i don't know if the bug occurs when you fail, i never fail this mission) the Mission 2 Phase 2, ball is not rejected normally. You must wait 10s, then the table considers something is wrong and launch another ball. It happened on both Star Wars Pinball and Zen Pinball 2.
    The table doesn't detect that their is something wrong. For some reason it just takes a while for the animation relay to reset after that mission (converts everything back to normal). I wouldn't call it a glitch, but it's definitely a coding flaw.
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-05-2013 at 11:47 AM.

hello,

I played Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi on Zen Pinball 2 (PS3) yesterday, and I know I've got animation in one point in multiball since it popped up during gameplay, but the trophy is not popped up at the end of the game.

Is there a bug on this table ?

I've never had this issue before.

EDIT:never mind, just found the same problem in this thread https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...p-since-update.
    Last edited by eloratings; 12-26-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Default ZP2 on PS4 purchased tables are not available.

Purchased the star wars and doctor strange table on PS4. They have downloaded according to the PS store and download notifications. But the ZP2 table select screen still says "buy table" or "download demo" when either are selected again then it takes me to the store and i am told "content not available". Quite frustrating.

When I ask to import tables the tables are available to import but when selected to download it goes no where. Takes me back to the downloads part of the PS store and it tells me they have been downloaded. Frustrating.

Also, can i turn off the option to play in 3D that appears each time i start the app, i never want to play in 3D so it would be good to be able to get straight to the main menu.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by drmatto View Post
    Purchased the star wars and doctor strange table on PS4. They have downloaded according to the PS store and download notifications. But the ZP2 table select screen still says "buy table" or "download demo" when either are selected again then it takes me to the store and i am told "content not available". Quite frustrating.

When I ask to import tables the tables are available to import but when selected to download it goes no where. Takes me back to the downloads part of the PS store and it tells me they have been downloaded. Frustrating.

Also, can i turn off the option to play in 3D that appears each time i start the app, i never want to play in 3D so it would be good to be able to get straight to the main menu.

Cheers.
    Try going to Settings > PSN > Restore Licenses and that should unlock it. Let me know if that doesn’t work!

Default Unaccounted ball on Super League

I ran into something odd on Super League (Zen F.C. on PS3) a few hours ago. I was in one of the two ball modes and as I was locking one of the balls in the defender lock above the right flipper I drained the other one. I don't remember the exact timing of how this happened since it was quick and confusing, but basically it launched the new ball from locking the defender as it ran the end of ball bonus and started ball 2. The flippers stayed live and it put another ball into the plunger lane but I'm pretty sure the table counted the ball that was still in play bouncing off of something as the ball it was trying to launch because instead of running down to kick the new ball into play the player guy stayed in the middle part of the table he likes to stand in. Also when it was running the end of ball bonus the camera went back to the single ball view but when it put the new ball in the plunger lane the camera got stuck in the multiball view. When I got the ball that was still in play into the upper playfield the guy finally ran down to kick the ball that had been just sitting there in the plunger lane and I then had two balls in play. The half ended when the timer ran out not to long after this and things went back to normal after that. I'm used to things a lot like this happening on real tables so I don't personally count this as a game breaking glitch or bug but I thought I would mention it here anyways since it would probably distress a lot of people.

Default PS4 Trophy Unlocks + Main Menu Bug

First a minor thing (but still annoying). When you enter main menu on PS4 your trophies pins won't show up correctly in the mini pictures (table selection screen), if you enter too quick from the ZP Logo screen (when you need to press start/option on your controller). Another thing in main menu is the chaotic way of sorting the tables (kind of not chronologic). If entered too quick (as mentioned before) it also causes the cursor when selecting a table to switch back to the very first one again (upper left one) till sorting is done.

The other one i'm always seeing is that you still get the unlock trophy slow motion (when trophy pops up) although you have unlocked it already. very annoying on Bobafett when you pass the sarlacc pit or star fighter assault when you earn 100 accomodations and so on - it's with every trophy on every table. Maybe you could implement an option to choose if trophy unlocks still poping up after earning them.

Please pass the info as it should be an easy fix. Thanks for the attention and have a great (pinball) day ✌️
    Last edited by eMeL-Music; 02-28-2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: added solution for trophy unlocks

Thanks for the reports!

Quote Originally Posted by PHDrawde View Post
    I ran into something odd on Super League (Zen F.C. on PS3) a few hours ago. I was in one of the two ball modes and as I was locking one of the balls in the defender lock above the right flipper I drained the other one. I don't remember the exact timing of how this happened since it was quick and confusing, but basically it launched the new ball from locking the defender as it ran the end of ball bonus and started ball 2. The flippers stayed live and it put another ball into the plunger lane but I'm pretty sure the table counted the ball that was still in play bouncing off of something as the ball it was trying to launch because instead of running down to kick the new ball into play the player guy stayed in the middle part of the table he likes to stand in. Also when it was running the end of ball bonus the camera went back to the single ball view but when it put the new ball in the plunger lane the camera got stuck in the multiball view. When I got the ball that was still in play into the upper playfield the guy finally ran down to kick the ball that had been just sitting there in the plunger lane and I then had two balls in play. The half ended when the timer ran out not to long after this and things went back to normal after that. I'm used to things a lot like this happening on real tables so I don't personally count this as a game breaking glitch or bug but I thought I would mention it here anyways since it would probably distress a lot of people.
    Thanks for the report. It could happen if you locked the 3rd ball during a skill mastery multiball and lost the remaining ball immediately afterwards. As you say, apart from being confusing, it wouldn't cause any major game ending problems.

I've put in a fix for it... but when or even if it gets patched, I don't know.

Unhappy During 3d mode activated, sounds/music cutting off randomly during gameplay

I have this problem where the sounds/music glitched/cutting off then restarting again randomly during gameplay. Anyone having the same problems ? Pretty sure that my HDMI cables (1.4 compatible) have no issues and the screens are OK during the glitch. Please look into this issue. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by srusli View Post
    I have this problem where the sounds/music glitched/cutting off then restarting again randomly during gameplay. Anyone having the same problems ? Pretty sure that my HDMI cables (1.4 compatible) have no issues and the screens are OK during the glitch. Please look into this issue. Thanks!!
    Are you on PS3 or PS4? What kind of TV are you using?

It might have already been mentioned in another thread, but as this is the official bug one I'd like to report an issue with the Vita crashing (or displaying an error) when attempting to sync trophies. The only new trophies I have since last sync are the new Star Wars table related ones.

Additionally some of my PSN friend scores are not showing up on the friend filtered leaderboards. Examples for me (Scubafinch) are lardteamaker on PS4 and timdog350 on Vita. The issue with the PS4 friends leaderboard has been there since the PS4 Zen Pinball launch. I have over 100 PSN friends... just in case that's part of the problem. It has been for many devs!

Anyway, the new tables are great (as always)!

Are you on PS3 or PS4? What kind of TV are you using?
    I am using a PS4 and using a Samsung 40" LED TV, pretty new with all the modes supported. 1080p etc.

Quote Originally Posted by srusli View Post
    I am using a PS4 and using a Samsung 40" LED TV, pretty new with all the modes supported. 1080p etc.
    You might try turning off any extra modes on your TV (like game mode, etc) and see if that helps.

Default Help: No audio at all: PS3: Zen Pinball 2, Marvel Pinball and Star Wars Pinball

Hi there

I have all above on PS3 and Zen Pinball 2 (incl. all Star Wars tables) on my PS4. Bought new Star Wars pack for PS3 yesterday, so could cross-play it on PS4, as per Zen's instructions. Downloaded and installed. Zen Pinball 2 on PS3 updated itself to V1.0.7 (I think) when I ran it to import tables. Star Wars Pinball updated to V1.0.2 (I think) when I ran it to run tables… But neither now play any audio out at all. Weirdly, I tried running Marvel Pinball tonight and that is now also completely without audio. Nothing, from and including the Zen Pinball ident/splash screen onwards. Everything is fine on ZP2 on the PS4 though (system update 1.7.0 installed).

Anyway, this is really weird. And yes the audio is working on the XMB when I launch the game, so my speakers etc. are turned on. What an earth is going on here and how can I hope to get it fixed? Surely I don't have to reinstall everything?! Any help would be greatly received.

Quote Originally Posted by eracet View Post
    Anyway, this is really weird. And yes the audio is working on the XMB when I launch the game, so my speakers etc. are turned on. What an earth is going on here and how can I hope to get it fixed? Surely I don't have to reinstall everything?! Any help would be greatly received.
    Check the audio outputs settings on the PS3 (under display settings). Make sure they are outputting the single into the correct channels.

Found a bug on the Masters of the Force table. The Sith Holocron was down, and my ball ended up right next to the lone ball that sits next to it. They both disappeared and it was a constant noise of two balls hitting each other (no homo). Then, that sound went away. The table tries to fix itself by putting another ball in the plunger every 15 seconds or so but it doesn't succeed. However, if I nudge constantly in an up/right direction, one of the balls (presumably the Holocron ball) will come out and get launched. It will then act as if it's magnetized and wants to go to its home at the Holocron. I think the force is strong with this one. lol I recorded a video, I'll post it when it's done uploading

Last edited by snakeman07; 05-11-2014 at 06:38 AM.

that is a weird bug ....
    i found a very minor bug on New Hope, the Skillshot Light in the Tuskenlane stays lit for ever , anoying in some Missions.
    It gets ok after loosing the Ball

Same bug happened to me again. The Sith Holocron was down for a while, and right when it went back up, my ball happened to be there and it slid it into the loose ball section...

is this ever going to be fixed? its been what 2 years now?

Last edited by dragonlibrarian7; 05-28-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Exclamation Problems in the Friends high score leader-boards on PS4

On the Street Fighter table I have beaten one of my friends high scores on three different occasions to have the scores lost from the friends list leader-boards. When you beat it, the high score moves up in the list and the leader-board updates correctly. Close the Zen Pinball 2 application and log back in later and those high scores have reverted back to the previous scores even though my local high score hasn't changed and it still beats the old score of the friend... Seems like a problem with the old data not being overwritten by the new data on the Zen servers.

Also running into a very similar problem with the Sorcerer's Lair table never showing anybody else's progress or scores and the table claims that no friends have played the table, when everybody has played this table. It's the free default table, so I assume that has something to do with the bug.
    Stay sane inside insanity.

Barbie & Team,

I've come across a sound bug on Thor's table. After I defeated Ymir (2 mission), I continuously heard the ice breaking sound where the ball is ignited and you hit the iceberg blocking the lane. Also Thor keeps screaming, "BACK TO THE ?!?!?! FROM WHICH YOU CAME"!! Those 2 sounds kept repeating from time to time. Even when I went on and did other missions. I would still hear the ice breaking and Thor screaming.

Now of course I lost and played the table 6 times after that. I heard the ice breaking and Thor 2 more times. Only if I played the Ymir mission first though. That's all I have.

Oh wait....if you try to change the view while your ball is in the plunger, the camera won't fix to the ball in the plunger.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Barbie & Team,

Thor screaming.
    Yep sounds like the Thor Table, sorry I couldn't resist "ASGARD! ASGARD!"

- Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Barbie & Team,

I've come across a sound bug on Thor's table. After I defeated Ymir (2 mission), I continuously heard the ice breaking sound where the ball is ignited and you hit the iceberg blocking the lane. Also Thor keeps screaming, "BACK TO THE ?!?!?! FROM WHICH YOU CAME"!! Those 2 sounds kept repeating from time to time. Even when I went on and did other missions. I would still hear the ice breaking and Thor screaming.

Now of course I lost and played the table 6 times after that. I heard the ice breaking and Thor 2 more times. Only if I played the Ymir mission first though. That's all I have.

Oh wait....if you try to change the view while your ball is in the plunger, the camera won't fix to the ball in the plunger.
    Hahahaha this is kinda creepy! Were you on PS3, 4 or Vita?

Hahahaha this is kinda creepy! Were you on PS3, 4 or Vita?
    I'm very sorry I forgot to mention the platform. This was on PS4.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Default 3D insistence

Every time I start the game (PS4) I'm told that 3D is detected and asked if I want to use it. Although I always answer 'no' it seems that some action takes place, as after I answer 'no' my Sony Bravia can take up to a minute to recover from a black screen; sometimes it's 10 seconds, and sometimes it's 60. This wait time is a drag.

This is really an implementation thing rather than a bug I guess, but it still spoils the experience every time I start the game. Please Zen, consider not asking me every time I start the game, even though I must have said no 100 times now.

Can you fix the German description for SF2 table with the ä and ü in the next update please? Thx.

http://twitter.com/derSchurke/status...969088/photo/1

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Exclamation ZP2 on PlayStation 4: Please fix the game not pausing when the Dualshock loses power

I have had this happen to me more than once. Basically I like to run my electronics batteries down to 0% before charging. Naturally I do this with my PS4 Dualshock 4 but it seems that on ZP2 the pause screen doesn't automatically activate, thus resulting in a ball drain.

- Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Default Is the Paranormal Leviathan Mode glitch ever going to be fixed?

I just bought this table for my iPad Mini last night and I keep having the ball disappear on this mode. Then, I looked online and saw people reported this years ago. Why are you still selling this table with a game-ending glitch?
    Last edited by weisguy119; 10-24-2014 at 05:29 PM.

I addition to the Eldorado table being glitched. I think the Shaman table is also affected by the same issue possibly?

What happens is, Ill complete the Flood disaster and go back to the mini table to spell ELEMENT. When I try to hit the letter L the game will crash everytime forcing me out of game and giving me the same error code as Eldorado table. If I somehow manage to get the letter L hit and spell ELEMENT the game will then crash when I hit the sink hole to spell CAST. It seriously crashed over a dozen times before I was able to get past it.

Probably unrelated to the problems above, is the Fear its self table.
    I completed about 4 missions defeating half of the worthy. I noticed when I started the next mission. I forget the mission name but its the 2 multiball mission. All sink holes stopped working. meaning the ball will just sit there and not move when hit. After that I drained my last ball to restart and when I went to launch a new ball (ball 2) It wasnt in the launcher. I tried to launch anyways and the table acted like the ball was launched but nothing ever happened... Soooo I just quit the game and havent played it since cuz I dont want to have this happen again.

This is only on ps4. with being online and all current patches
    Last edited by weeztha; 11-06-2014 at 06:40 PM.

The "new" Secrets Of The Deep table has an annoying sound loop bug. When I get the mine multiball mode the sound gets stuck in a loop. Don't know if it stacks but it sounds like it (haven't played the old one in years). I can hardly hear the other table SFX. The sound only ends after the last ball is lost.
    Going to the menu and back does nothing, but restart helps.

Default Deadpool combo hoarder trophy glitched

Deadpool table,
    Combo hoarder trophy.
    I got all 15 combos in 1 ball, that's 3 clips and 5 bullets each clip. Still no trophy.
    That happened twice.
    Now the 3rd time I had 13 bullets and started a mode randomly. At that point all bullets disappeared from the clips! I even let my ball drain and no bullets returned so I quit the game.
    This is on ps4

Please fix this, Trying for 100% trophies.
    Trophy glitches are frustrating and hard enough to do the objectives as is

Found a nasty one on the Rome table (PS4)
    Had to tilt to get it out, and then I couldn't launch the next ball for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by weeztha View Post
    Deadpool table,
    Combo hoarder trophy.
    I got all 15 combos in 1 ball, that's 3 clips and 5 bullets each clip. Still no trophy.
    That happened twice.
    Now the 3rd time I had 13 bullets and started a mode randomly. At that point all bullets disappeared from the clips! I even let my ball drain and no bullets returned so I quit the game.
    This is on ps4

Please fix this, Trying for 100% trophies.
    Trophy glitches are frustrating and hard enough to do the objectives as is
    Thanks for the report! Anyone else run into this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by mklcf View Post
    Found a nasty one on the Rome table (PS4)
    Had to tilt to get it out, and then I couldn't launch the next ball for some strange reason.

Does this happen each time or was it a one time thing?

Does this happen each time or was it a one time thing?
    So far it has only happend that one time.
    I haven't played much on that table though.

Verstuurd met Tapatalk

Thanks for the report! Anyone else run into this issue?
    I was able to get the combo hoarder trophy last night. It popped just as it should have.
    Still not sure why I wasn't able to get it the 1st few times but at least we know it still works.

Now the Fear itself table could use some fixing. I post my new highest score (420 mill) and about half way through the missions the table starts acting up. Here's a small list of problems in my high score game.

1. Hitting sink holes the ball gets stuck and have to nudge the table to get it out.
    2. All flippers at the hinge have a "lump" causing a ball to jump when rolling down past flipper hinge
    3. Ball gets stuck above left outlane and have to nudge to free ball.

Infinity gauntlet table. Ball save light doesn't work at all

Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    The "new" Secrets Of The Deep table has an annoying sound loop bug. When I get the mine multiball mode the sound gets stuck in a loop. Don't know if it stacks but it sounds like it (haven't played the old one in years). I can hardly hear the other table SFX. The sound only ends after the last ball is lost.
    Going to the menu and back does nothing, but restart helps.
    I also experienced this. Like a static flushing sound.

I had the same thing happen on the Thor table as well. After fighting Ymir (?), the glass shattering sound was on an endless loop until I restarted the game. This happened more than once.

This is on PS4, and I am playing with music turned all the way down.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by littlechunk View Post
    I also experienced this. Like a static flushing sound.

I had the same thing happen on the Thor table as well. After fighting Ymir (?), the glass shattering sound was on an endless loop until I restarted the game. This happened more than once.

This is on PS4, and I am playing with music turned all the way down.

Thanks!
    The team is investigating this one, thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by wims View Post
    Serious bug on Biolab / Steam :

Probably due to the portage from XBox : if you win more than 2 Xtraballs on a ball, the centrifuge shows only 2 small balls (not 3, 4 or 5). And after loosing the ball, it won't delivery a new ball and the table is blocked ► RESTART !
    Hey guys, seriously...

I've reported this serious bug on steam one year ago and today you release the Pinball FX2 on PS3/PS4 with the same thing.

It's really frustrating to have a restart bug, it's more frustrating if you create a topic for bugs reports that's no good
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Question

hello together,

thanks in advance

Thanks for the report!
    hi @BarbieBobomb and team - any updates to fix this problem/bug, because it is still there
    just tested it today

hi @BarbieBobomb and team - any updates to fix this problem/bug, because it is still there
    just tested it today
    Sorry for the late reply - I've reported it again - hopefully we can get a fix for this one.

The eldorado table has a bug when you drain a ball the DMD goes blank and doesnt go to the next ball

Exclamation same problem here too

Quote Originally Posted by sk8terboi1000 View Post
    The eldorado table has a bug when you drain a ball the DMD goes blank and doesnt go to the next ball

the same started to happen here on PS3 but my DMD continues to display the last information. But no ball appears. And I stay on the solitute forever... lol!

Default bug on thor

there seems to be a bug on the thor table where it doesnt award anything for odins gift i shot the ball up the loki ramp after hitting the odins gift target and i dont get any notifacation and i only get 1000 points for hitting the ramp i tried this at least 10 times and nothing
    PLAY MORE PINBALL!!!!

Go Bowen Kerins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sk8terboi1000 View Post
    there seems to be a bug on the thor table where it doesnt award anything for odins gift i shot the ball up the loki ramp after hitting the odins gift target and i dont get any notifacation and i only get 1000 points for hitting the ramp i tried this at least 10 times and nothing
    Never mind i figured it out
    PLAY MORE PINBALL!!!!

Go Bowen Kerins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babalon View Post
    the same started to happen here on PS3 but my DMD continues to display the last information. But no ball appears. And I stay on the solitute forever... lol!
    Same thing here. Made a video about. The first ball goes through the center. The display indicates ''ball lost' and then nothing happens, whatever I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Knordy View Post
    Same thing here. Made a video about. The first ball goes through the center. The display indicates ''ball lost' and then nothing happens, whatever I do.
    This is getting fixed in a patch - keep an eye out for updates.