Thread: Technical Thread about ZP2 (sort of)

Question Technical Thread about ZP2 (sort of)

Not playing much with my ps3 i created a new profile when i got my hands on a vita... you see where i'm going right ?

All my games previously downloaded on the ps3 i can enjoy with the new profile so i didn't care much ... didn't see cross platform coming so soon though and of course i can't have 2 profiles on the vita....

Soooo after buying pinball fx + all tables, zen pinball + all tables, pbfx2's all new tables, Zen pinball ios, zen pinball android ,zen 3ds and soon i guess zen pinball windows8 ,do i have to rebuy everything again so i can enjoy ZP2 on my vita ? really ?

I'm not whining or whatever but if somebody has a solution for merging my profiles on the ps3 or transferring licences from one profile to another, i'll be very happy. Not that i don't think Zen deserves the money but i'm actually not fond of rebuying things i already bought on the 'same' machine, even if the goal is to play the tables on the vita but i guess you got my point.

I guess i have no choice but who knows, better ask here and be sure than not asking and being sorry later

Thanks for reading me

Sorry, fella, but you'll have to either buy them again or use the other account.

Thought so :[

Anyway i switched to my old profile and can enjoy all the new features of zp2 (3d is AWESOME) on the new profile with all the tables unlocked .... after a quick count i need around 60 € to rebuy everything for vita .... tssssss i'm afraid i'll have to pass on this one ... with a lot of regrets ... but i can't see myself buying sorcerer's lair etc for the 5th time !