Thread: HOTSEAT Mode Improvements?

Banned

Lightbulb HOTSEAT Mode Improvements?

Zen Pinball is always fun when playing with a friend. What lacks for ZP3D though. I think there's room for some major improvements for Hotseat Mode. Yesterday I was playing hotseat by myself challenging myself LOL!

Which is where the Con begins. Con-Lack of Intuitive play, passing the 3DS around is not very fun, playing alone is boring,not multiplayer at all, needs online.
    Local-Play is a better way, players connect with separate 3DS in the same room then challenge each other real-time scores choosing to play splitscreen or spectating till you're turn all instead of passing the darn thing. Hotseat mode is definitely not an option, we play on separate systems!

Another option would be online. Now this wouldn't be rocket science since players can just join a friends current game from from the friend list on the home menu. There's also the Join feature already in the Friend list as well. This would make the the notification telling what table friends are currently playing waaaaaay more useful.Mic features could be voice-chat front camera face chat. Highly doubt I can only dream though! LOL

It should take advantage of 3DS power and features other than just passing the 3DS around, and really there no one to sit around passing the 3DS anyway LOL.

Bottomline-Theres definitely room for improvements,using full online capabilities.Something where maybe only Wii U could only handle.

Even though the team might not be able to do some of this stuff mentioned since 3DS isn't a HOME CONSOLE. but at least they could take 1 thing from mentioned here at least?
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 09-25-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Banned

Did you send this to the team Barbie BTW? THEY MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    Did you send this to the team Barbie BTW? THEY MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Of course I did!