Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Official table / theme idea suggestion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    I wish I was joking, lol. I'm addicted to it like a crack head. It might be surprisingly good theme.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    That's funny! I haven't actually played it before - but everyone I know that does is also super addicted :P

With the release of the Super Football League table, I would really love to see a basketball themed table.

A NBA Jam themed table would be awesome.

At this point, I want to see more original ideas and those Xbox tables coming over to PS3. I would love to see a traditional Japanese table and a golf table.

Does anyone know if Zen has more properties for 2014 that they plan to use for more tables? Star Wars is about to finish with 10 tables.

They mentioned that they were getting the rights to Back to the Future a while back... any news about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain B. Zarre View Post
    They mentioned that they were getting the rights to Back to the Future a while back... any news about that?
    They never said that. Deep just made a comment that said, he would love to make a BTTF table. There was no confirmation. It was just a dream from a table designer.
    Last edited by shogun00; 04-09-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
    At this point, I want to see more original ideas and those Xbox tables coming over to PS3. I would love to see a traditional Japanese table and a golf table.

Does anyone know if Zen has more properties for 2014 that they plan to use for more tables? Star Wars is about to finish with 10 tables.
    I would cut Zen studios front lawn all summer if they made a golf table.

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    I would cut Zen studios front lawn all summer if they made a golf table.
    Hell yeah, I'd help.

So no one knows what's coming after these last 4 Star Wars tables? Barbie, care to chime in here and help us out?

Hell yeah, I'd help.

So no one knows what's coming after these last 4 Star Wars tables? Barbie, care to chime in here and help us out?
    Hmmm... we've got a little Marvel on the way and some new IPs. Stuff that has been requested here on the forums... but that's all I can say! Announcements coming this spring/summer

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hmmm... we've got a little Marvel on the way and some new IPs. Stuff that has been requested here on the forums... but that's all I can say! Announcements coming this spring/summer
    Great! I just wanted to make sure my addiction was going to continue into 2015...

Great! I just wanted to make sure my addiction was going to continue into 2015...
    ...And well beyond that. We have so much stuff brewing!

...And well beyond that. We have so much stuff brewing!
    I've wondered how many tables we will finally end up with...

Please keep bringing them to the "older" consoles like the PS3 for those of us who don't see the need to upgrade.

I've wondered how many tables we will finally end up with...
    As long as Zen continues to make money off of the DLC, then the answer is unknown. They will continue to make tables until the well goes dry.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    As long as Zen continues to make money off of the DLC, then the answer is unknown. They will continue to make tables until the well goes dry.
    Of course, it's just fun to speculate.

Of course, it's just fun to speculate.
    We have lots in store... enough to keep us really busy for a long time

Would be a challenge but...Pachinko could be an incredible table.

The upright back of the table could be the pachinko field (similar to the back of the Paranormal table being the haunted house) and the main table would be a series of ramps and slots to launch/aim the pachinko ball from falling from the top.

With the popularity of Peggle, it could resonate with many.

It would combine two of my favorite classic games.
    Table wishlist: Tron . Halo . Gears of War . Final Fantasy . Robot/Mechs . Golf . Pool/Billiards

Default New tables

Hi there, i'm new here so first of all id like to say thanks for allowing us to carry over our tables from ps3 to ps4, anyway heres a list of 4 tables that i would like to suggest and they would need no licence.

The mummy
    Dracula
    Frankenstein
    The werewolf

Now they would be cool as a monster pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich88 View Post
    Hi there, i'm new here so first of all id like to say thanks for allowing us to carry over our tables from ps3 to ps4, anyway heres a list of 4 tables that i would like to suggest and they would need no licence.

The mummy
    Dracula
    Frankenstein
    The werewolf

Now they would be cool as a monster pack.
    While that would be cool I'm pretty sure that Universal still has the rights for The Mummy and Frankenstein. So Zen would need to get a license for those if they want to make the tables even remotely close to the originals.

I've been out of the loop for a while but I'd like to chime in and say that I would love to see a Guardians of the Galaxy table. And possibly Ant-Man as well. Hope ya'll are doing okay
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Default re-creations, kind of...

I realize that TPA kind of has the market on recreating real machines, but my buddy and I were talking and thought how cool it would be if Zen could do a Zen-ized version of Medieval Madness. I'm not sure they would be able to get the licensing.

But the exact same table layout and use the actual ROM, but a castle that actually took damage and was destroyed and rebuilt, an animated dragon, a real tower with different animated princesses, a real catapult slinging the animal at the castle, etc., etc... They could do some kick ass things with the table. There is probably a bunch of real tables that could get the Zen treatment that would be a blast.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by sliderpoint View Post
    I realize that TPA kind of has the market on recreating real machines, but my buddy and I were talking and thought how cool it would be if Zen could do a Zen-ized version of Medieval Madness. I'm not sure they would be able to get the licensing.

But the exact same table layout and use the actual ROM, but a castle that actually took damage and was destroyed and rebuilt, an animated dragon, a real tower with different animated princesses, a real catapult slinging the animal at the castle, etc., etc... They could do some kick ass things with the table. There is probably a bunch of real tables that could get the Zen treatment that would be a blast.

-Mike
    Not sure if you've played Excalibur or Epic Quest but I don't think another Medieval themed table is in the cards after those two. They're two of Zen's best original themed tables and draw a lot of inspiration from Medieval Madness.

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Not sure if you've played Excalibur or Epic Quest but I don't think another Medieval themed table is in the cards after those two. They're two of Zen's best original themed tables and draw a lot of inspiration from Medieval Madness.
    Right, they definitely have great originals with inspirations and homages to real pins. however, I would like to see their take on a non-original table. A mashup of the digital animations and graphics that Zen is great at and a classic original pin. MM was just an example that could easily translate.

-Mike
    Maaaaan I like the sound of that. Would be freakin' sweet!

-Mike
    The best of both worlds for sure! I think this would be the best table ever...
    -Jim
    42/32/15 Custom pinball cabinet. AMD FX+, GTX 550. VP and Zen Pinball FX2

Default Been thinking of these for awhile.

Tremors franchise pack (i.e. Burt Gummer, Dirt dragons, Graboids, Shriekers, Ass Blasters)
    Marvel villain's pack (i.e. Venom)
    Darkstalkers.
    Childs Play.
    Last edited by Cathaeter; 07-26-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
    Brainscan - Trickster theme.
    Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Cathaeter View Post
    Tremors franchise pack (i.e. Burt Gummer, Dirt dragons, Graboids, Shriekers, Ass Blasters)
    Marvel villain's pack (i.e. Venom)
    Darkstalkers.
    Childs Play.
    I think a Marvel villains pack would be amazing! I would want to see Venom/Carnage and Apocalypse/Archangel. Not sure who else because most all of the other major villains have been featured one way or another. Maybe Ultron and then throw in the anti-hero Punisher to round out the pack. I would buy it

I think a Marvel villains pack would be amazing! I would want to see Venom/Carnage and Apocalypse/Archangel. Not sure who else because most all of the other major villains have been featured one way or another. Maybe Ultron and then throw in the anti-hero Punisher to round out the pack. I would buy it

I'd have to agree with ya here, BW! That would be awesome!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Given that we're getting a Walking Dead Table with Telltale, I think a Wolf AMong Us/Fables Table is pretty much on the cards, but I would still like to say that I would definitely love to see one anyway!

Also with a Deadpool Table incoming and thus Marvel stuff likely once more, I think I would love to see packs of tables based on events as well as characters. Since we got an Avengers Chronicles Pack I would love something similar for Spidey and the X-Men, say the following:

Spider-Man Chronicles

- Kraven's Last Hunt
    - Maximum Carnage
    - Spider Island
    - Superior Spider-Man

X-Men Chronicles

- Days of Future Past OR Dark Phoenix Saga
    - Age of Apocalypse
    - House of M OR Messiah Complex
    - Avengers vs X-Men OR Battle of the Atom

Also Character tables for Daredevil and Captain Marvel. And after Zen having done a table for the Avengers film, maybe they should consider a MCU Pack, with some of the movies or even the Agents of SHIELD series.

Default PS4 request

My request is simply this:

-all available tables from Zen to play on PS4. There are some great tables that have not made their way over to PS4 from PS3 yet, and even though I still play them on the PS3 the step up in quality and feel from PS3 to PS4 is a huge difference. Please continue to complete the ports over to the PS4, please. I don't even mind paying again. The increase in graphics, performance, and the controller/flipper feel are worth the jump over to PS4. Oh and please continue supporting 3D, that is the ONLY way I play!

Wink BTTF table

They never said that. Deep just made a comment that said, he would love to make a BTTF table. There was no confirmation. It was just a dream from a table designer.
    Hey guys long time no see. First off Deep never made a suggestion about BTTF table I am the one that suggested the table and gave ideas about how the table or 3 tables would work to co inside with the 3 movies. Deep backed up my suggestion and then said a BTTF would be awesome. Now if Zen is smart they would consider a Transformers table or tables. Just think having the Transformers table you play on transform into a huge Autobot or Decepticon etc. If Zen does develop a Transformers table it would bury the Marvel tables. So Zen start talking deals with Hasboro and Michael Bay. ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL Autobot bots ROLLOUTTT....

Quote Originally Posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    Hey guys long time no see. First off Deep never made a suggestion about BTTF table I am the one that suggested the table and gave ideas about how the table or 3 tables would work to co inside with the 3 movies. Deep backed up my suggestion and then said a BTTF would be awesome. Now if Zen is smart they would consider a Transformers table or tables. Just think having the Transformers table you play on transform into a huge Autobot or Decepticon etc. If Zen does develop a Transformers table it would bury the Marvel tables. So Zen start talking deals with Hasboro and Michael Bay. ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL Autobot bots ROLLOUTTT....
    A Transformers table would be great to see, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it would bury the Marvel themes.

Also, Stern Pinball made a Transformers pin a few years ago. So if you really wanted to get your fix you could play that. Which makes me curious...

Barbie, how do the licensing of IP's to real pinball manufacturers like Stern and JJP affect Zen? Or is it a non-factor?

Default More suggestions

Critters franchise
    Hack/Slash comic
    B Movie Horror inspired tables
    Poetic Edda inspired tables.
    Charmed
    Movie monsters tables.
    Last edited by Cathaeter; 07-26-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
    Loki (More villians)
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.
    Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Quote Originally Posted by Cathaeter View Post
    Critters franchise
    Hack/Slash comic
    B Movie Horror inspired tables
    Poetic Edda inspired tables.
    Charmed
    Movie monsters tables.
    B movie horror inspired tables would be great!Or how about in particular tables inspired by Hammer or AIP(Roger Corman, for example The Pit and the Pendulum)?
    But sadly all this will never happen.Zen are horrified of horror so to speak and also would need to create a standalone platform to sell these tables under a higher age restriction.Now Zen is focused on maximum commercial output with Marvel, Star Wars and even The Walking Dead(which should be a R-rated table if you want to do it right).
    The room for original, edgy or less commercial themes seems almost non-existent to me.A shame really.So many possibilities will be left unconsidered and many great suggestions throughout the threads are in vain.

Barbie, how do the licensing of IP's to real pinball manufacturers like Stern and JJP affect Zen? Or is it a non-factor?
    Not sure, it would depend on specific licenses and license-holders.

Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    The room for original, edgy or less commercial themes seems almost non-existent to me.A shame really.So many possibilities will be left unconsidered and many great suggestions throughout the threads are in vain.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that....

Sounds promising!I'd be more than happy to be positively surprised.

I think it would be cool to see some hidden cows

Hidden Cows?
    Do you think of a Diablo Pinball table? ;-)
    That would be awesome!

Would love a Vegas pack.

Blue Man Group - if you've ever been to one of their shows, a lot of elements would be fun, like the paint drums
    Cirque Du Solei - could be a compilation of some of their shows
    Elvis

For Marvel, I'd still love a Maximum Carnage table with symbiote ramps and elements that shift and morph. Oh and Nightcrawler with teleporting toys or balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulprayer View Post
    Hidden Cows?
    Do you think of a Diablo Pinball table? ;-)
    That would be awesome!
    yes i do mean hidden cows. And i like to see more tables that have more goals that you dont have to complete to move on or have goals like attack from mars that you have to complete across the board

Default Now your Talking

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    I like the fishing theme idea, could you imagine the possibilities with that. The table would look awesome. Ponds, rivers, fish and equipment. Fish on!
    Ohhhh yeeees please a fishing table would be the fishes fin. endless possibilities and not a hero insight. Fly, lure, sea, game the list goes on. Its in my Christmas wish to santa

Default What Is Everyones Dream Tables?

Dr Who: There are soooo many possibilities with this one. A table for each Dr? Perhaps A Dalek themed table, or maybe Cybermen.

Transformers: Another license with tons of possibilities. Could you imagine playing a table and then having it transform into an entirely new one?

GI Joe: Yet another license with some huge possibilities. A Joe themed table, and Cobra. Maybe one based off Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Even a Dreadnoks table would be cool.
    Last edited by Phantasystar77; 07-23-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Default Dc tables

If lego can have both marvel and dc why not zen?

Bring on the DC superheroes
    Batman
    Superman
    Aquaman
    Flash
    Green lantern
    Justice league
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 07-21-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoKing View Post
    I think there's a thread already for table ideas but any way

Batman
    Superman
    Aquaman
    Flash
    Green lantern
    Justice league

I'm right there with you, Disco! I don't think Zen can with their contract with Marvel though. Still...hopefully one day it can happen. I would certainly love it.

However, my dream table(s) would still be a Scooby-Doo one with the rest of the Hanna Barbera. You know Smurfs, Jetsons, Flintstones, etc.

I know Barbie gets tired of seeing me post about it. LOL If I could just get one of them...I would be satisfied (preferably Scooby or Flintstones) . Hehe
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I'm right there with you, Disco! I don't think Zen can with their contract with Marvel though. Still...hopefully one day it can happen. I would certainly love it.

However, my dream table(s) would still be a Scooby-Doo one with the rest of the Hanna Barbera. You know Smurfs, Jetsons, Flintstones, etc.

I know Barbie gets tired of seeing me post about it. LOL If I could just get one of them...I would be satisfied (preferably Scooby or Flintstones) . Hehe
    Yeah scooby would be neat with day glow purple, lime green and black color scheme and a spooky mansion to play in

Yeah scooby would be neat with day glow purple, lime green and black color scheme and a spooky mansion to play in
    See....you get it. Imagine the DMD and the artwork. That's not to mention the sound effects of something reminiscent of the Scooby Doo series. I perfected Scooby's voice. Him and Shaggy. I could fill in for Frank Welker if the studio's let me. Hehehe

Anyway, the lime green and purple, orange, etc would be perfect. Midnight blue as well. *sigh*
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I commented some time ago on dc tables but as people said the license seems really hard to get and specially now with the marvel tables (though Lego seem to be able to handle both properties no problem but then again they are LEGO), same goes to Hanna Barbera based tables since WB have the rights and is the same as asking for dc properties, now disney based tables sounds more plausible since they already have access to the marvel rights.
    but talking about purely dream tables I would love a wrestling based table, like kinda based on the history of wrestlemania with different mission representing classic matches and the wizard mode being about defeating Undertaker (I know he lost the streak last wrestlemania but is still makes a good premise for a WM)

Batman
    Superman
    Aquaman
    Flash
    Green lantern
    Justice league
    We get tons of requests for DC stuff, but I haven't seen many for Aquaman! That could seriously be awesome haha

We get tons of requests for DC stuff, but I haven't seen many for Aquaman! That could seriously be awesome haha
    That's because Aquaman is.....alright. LOL Nah I'm not like everyone else with their hate for him. I wouldn't mind seeing table from him. Not before I would see one from Batman and Superman though.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

That's because Aquaman is.....alright. LOL Nah I'm not like everyone else with their hate for him. I wouldn't mind seeing table from him. Not before I would see one from Batman and Superman though.
    Aquaman is my favorite dc guy. I just felt obliged to put the big 2 on the list first for obvious reasons.
    I was real happy with injustice game and how they treated him. I dominated with him. I loved the shark special and using the trident to whoop people up! Aquaman rocks! I think he's in the new batman v superman: dawn of justice movie too. I think he'll be played by that game of thrones dude.

Default Boardgame Tables

Fun idea for a thread. I remember playing a Monopoly pinball game and it was great. Id like to see a pack of older board game tables, Monopoly, Game of Life..... Not sure if anyone else would like this but sounds fun to me!

Also to add, personally, im all set with comic book tables... Not really my thing and I feel there is enough of them already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelican170 View Post
    Fun idea for a thread. I remember playing a Monopoly pinball game and it was great. Id like to see a pack of older board game tables, Monopoly, Game of Life..... Not sure if anyone else would like this but sounds fun to me!
    This could be really awesome! A digital version of Monopoly themed pinball would be great for keeping me from rage-flipping the board and scattering the pieces everywhere... hahaha

This could be really awesome! A digital version of Monopoly themed pinball would be great for keeping me from rage-flipping the board and scattering the pieces everywhere... hahaha
    Haha, funny you should mention that. I no longer play board games with my wife because of a board flipping incident. We were playing Axis and Allies one time and we got into a..."disagreement" over the rules and she flipped the board and literally hundreds of pieces went flying in every direction. Never again did we play that game. It's funny now but it really pissed me off back then, lol.
    Last edited by Bearded_Warrior; 11-18-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Haha, funny you should mention that. I no longer play board games with my wife because of a board flipping incident. We were playing Axis and Allies one time and we got into a..."disagreement" over the rules and she flipped the board and literally hundreds of pieces went flying in every direction. Never again did we play that game. It's funny now but it really pissed me of back then, lol.
    Hahahahahaha that's hilarious! I hit my older brother over the head so hard with his Monopoly board that it broke in half. He was totally stealing from the bank... he taped the board back together but he never asked me to play again for some reason

Anyway - I meant to tell you I like how your table wishlist is in your signature! Would be cool to see others doing this as well!

^^^

Consider it done! I'll try not to be overbearing though.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but what about a set of tables based on the games by Blizzard Entertainment? World of Warcraft, Diablo, and Starcraft are all humongously popular and would tap into a market that hasn't been reached yet. Think about it. WoW is the top grossing game of all time.

Few more ideas. Of course you could do a ton of movie themed tables, some that came to mind quickly:

Indiana Jones
    Back to the Future
    The Goonies
    Lord of the Rings
    Aliens or Alien vs. Predator

Another idea was for a Casino themed table.
    Last edited by Pelican170; 07-23-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Last one, hahaha. I could think of tables for days...

Id love to see a Christmas themed table for the holidays!

Last one, hahaha. I could think of tables for days...

Id love to see a Christmas themed table for the holidays!
    Great idea! That could be a lot of fun and cheap to make as I'm sure we don't have to pay anyone for THAT license

I'll add a BMX table, James Bond themed tables would be cool and how about a Radiohead table!

B movie horror inspired tables would be great!Or how about in particular tables inspired by Hammer or AIP(Roger Corman, for example The Pit and the Pendulum)?
    But sadly all this will never happen.Zen are horrified of horror so to speak and also would need to create a standalone platform to sell these tables under a higher age restriction.Now Zen is focused on maximum commercial output with Marvel, Star Wars and even The Walking Dead(which should be a R-rated table if you want to do it right).

What...Guardians of the Galaxy?...hahaha!

Not to worry, i still love Zen and will support them in the future.It is very understandable to go with the biggest licenses possible and discard the rest.I just wish that Zen would find a much better balance between commercial and less commercial tables/ideas.But i guess it is too late for that.

What...Guardians of the Galaxy?...hahaha!

Not to worry, i still love Zen and will support them in the future.It is very understandable to go with the biggest licenses possible and discard the rest.I just wish that Zen would find a much better balance between commercial and less commercial tables/ideas.But i guess it is too late for that.
    Funny, I find that I actually like the tables with no licenses such as Sorcerer's Lair, Paranormal, Mars and Earth Defense are my favorites and those types I seem to like the most, im not really sure why. Maybe because they are new idea's vs. star wars or marvel where I already know what to expect... I played that Soccer table demo the other day and I liked that also. Plants vs. Zombies seems great too, will buy that before too long most likely. Definitely not into the comic tables unless there are any that are really great that I dont know about?

Super Mario Brothers table would be fun too. Fighting against Bowser, collect the powerups, ball goes down drain pipes.... tons of ideas for that...

Super Mario Brothers table would be fun too. Fighting against Bowser, collect the powerups, ball goes down drain pipes....
    I was really hoping Zen would have done a Super Mario Bros table. Miiverse constantly asks for it. That and Zelda are the 2 most requested Nintendo tables. However, I remember Barbie saying that she would love for Zen to do it, but Nintendo has a tight leash on their franchises and the very fact that it would have to be exclusive to Nintendo. Zen wants their tables to be available to everyone now. So I don't think it's going to happen...the SMB table. I hope something else similar or on the level with that can happen though.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Phantom of the Opera

I really like the one that Data East made (art and music wise), but I know Zen can add so some much more meat to the concept.
    Last edited by shogun00; 07-27-2014 at 01:06 AM.

I was really hoping Zen would have done a Super Mario Bros table. Miiverse constantly asks for it. That and Zelda are the 2 most requested Nintendo tables. However, I remember Barbie saying that she would love for Zen to do it, but Nintendo has a tight leash on their franchises and the very fact that it would have to be exclusive to Nintendo. Zen wants their tables to be available to everyone now. So I don't think it's going to happen...the SMB table. I hope something else similar or on the level with that can happen though.
    Yea, I figured it would be tough and Zen should definitely want their tables available to everyone.

SHARKNADO!!! This theme could be amazing!!! Just imagine the possibilities! Please Zen, humor me with this one. I actually think it would be a great pinball theme.

SHARKNADO!!! This theme could be amazing!!! Just imagine the possibilities! Please Zen, humor me with this one. I actually think it would be a great pinball theme.
    YO BW that is a PHENOMENAL idea for a table. I haven't heard anyone request that theme yet. Man you be coming up with some cool ideas for tables. I'm still hoping for a table with Archangel soon for ya. If you see him...then you'll definitely see Apocalypse.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

YO BW that is a PHENOMENAL idea for a table. I haven't heard anyone request that theme yet. Man you be coming up with some cool ideas for tables. I'm still hoping for a table with Archangel soon for ya. If you see him...then you'll definitely see Apocalypse.
    Thanks man! I'm always on the lookout for great pinball themes. You know I had your back when you were pushing for Deadpool and we got that one.

Not sure if you noticed but they did include Archangel on the side wall art of that table, for which I was very grateful. Would still love a dedicated table though.

I can understand why Zen wants their tables to be available to everyone now. I had suggested this before in another thread but I was wondering if Zen would be able to take the console exclusive tables Ms. Splosion Man and Ninja Gaiden Sigma and give them a new paint job in order to make them available to the other consoles as well. Remake Ms Splosion Man as Ratchet and Clank for the Playstation; and Ninja Gaiden Sigma as either Gears of War or Halo for the XBOX. On the Wii U, Super Mario Bros. for Ms Splosion Man, and The Legend of Zelda for NGS. That would allow all these tables to be available for all the consoles, just with console-exclusive themes for each.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefly0810 View Post
    I can understand why Zen wants their tables to be available to everyone now. I had suggested this before in another thread but I was wondering if Zen would be able to take the console exclusive tables Ms. Splosion Man and Ninja Gaiden Sigma and give them a new paint job in order to make them available to the other consoles as well. Remake Ms Splosion Man as Ratchet and Clank for the Playstation; and Ninja Gaiden Sigma as either Gears of War or Halo for the XBOX. On the Wii U, Super Mario Bros. for Ms Splosion Man, and The Legend of Zelda for NGS. That would allow all these tables to be available for all the consoles, just with console-exclusive themes for each.
    That's a pretty unique concept you approached that with. LOL Well here's the thing, Zen never recreates tables. They build from the ground up. Zen would still have to switch the artwork around on the tables and get sound affects, voice acting, licenses and etc which would be pretty hefty. Still though, you might be seeing Ninja Gaiden soon. According to Zen on FB, NG may be coming to the Xbox. So there's that. I love Ms. Splosion Man. I love the mechanics, the music, and everything.

You got some pretty cool ideas, Fly. Don't stop asking for Mario Bros and the rest. ANYTHING can happen! You never know.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

- A Marvel "What The?" table that features twisted versions of previous Marvel tables
    - As a previous user mentioned a Marvel 4-pack of character story-based tables
    - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

You got some pretty cool ideas, Fly. Don't stop asking for Mario Bros and the rest. ANYTHING can happen! You never know.
    Thank you Rafie. They could probably go even further as far as updating console specific themes by using Killzone Shadow Fall to rebuild NGS for the PS 4 and use Sunset Overdrive to rebuild MS. Splosion Man for the XBOX One.

You hadd also mentioned a couple of posts before that Barbie had said that she would love for Zen to do a SMB table, but Nintendo has a tight leash on their franchises. It's a darn shame since they have absolutely no problem using the Mario characters (against Sega's Sonic) in mediocre Olympic games every 2 years. Why not license him out for an excellent pinball game as well
    Last edited by Thefly0810; 08-15-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thefly0810 View Post
    Thank you Rafie. They could probably go even further as far as updating console specific themes by using Killzone Shadow Fall to rebuild NGS for the PS 4 and use Sunset Overdrive to rebuild MS. Splosion Man for the XBOX One.

You hadd also mentioned a couple of posts before that Barbie had said that she would love for Zen to do a SMB table, but Nintendo has a tight leash on their franchises. It's a darn shame since they have absolutely no problem using the Mario characters, along with Sonic, in mediocre Olympic games every 2 years. Why not license him out for an excellent pinball game as well
    Yeah I hear ya. Nintendo is cautious with their characters because they don't want another entity to misrepresent them in a fashion that's not favorable to Nintendo. If there ever will be a Mario table from Zen, trust me that Nintendo will be 100% involved.

Also to note about the Mario and Sonic Olympic games is that Sega and Nintendo have contractual agreements. The rivals once and now teamed up companies are doing great wonders. Hmmm.....I wonder what Zen could do with a Green Hill Zone table. I'm sure Sega and Zen could work something out.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Speaking of board games how about a old vhs game called NIGHTMARE as a table. heres a image to give you a memory boost.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Loki (More villians)
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.

Hmmm.....I wonder what Zen could do with a Green Hill Zone table. I'm sure Sega and Zen could work something out.
    The chime when Sonic collects those rings, as well as chimes when he loses them would sound really good on a pinball table. Plus the Green Hill Zone playing in the background.......Talk about bringing back memories of playing the Genesis when I was a kid.

Avatar the Last Airbender would be pretty epic, just sayin'.

Love the Sonic and Sharknado ideas!! I know it might be tough to get licenses to big names but I love the idea of some video game themed tables.

How about some kind of rock band / music themed table?

My suggestions/requests:
    I would love it so much if you could remake the pinball tables that were used as mini-games in Sonic Adventure of Nights and Sonic. Theres so much potential to make excellent pinball games based on those. Go to Sega of Europe and work on a deal

The goonies

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrave View Post
    My suggestions/requests:
    I would love it so much if you could remake the pinball tables that were used as mini-games in Sonic Adventure of Nights and Sonic. Theres so much potential to make excellent pinball games based on those. Go to Sega of Europe and work on a deal
    They'll need to go to Sonic Team which are in Japan. Sega of Europe just localized the game and have very little authority on licensing to third party companies.

Personally, I prefer them to make an original Sonic Spinball table and an original Nights Into Dreams table. Those tables in Sonic Adventure were neat, but there wasn't much meat on them. They were very average table designs for pinball standards.

Default Orbiter

I really don't want to post my suggestion to the Zen Pinball 2 board, as I only have the IOS version on my ipad, but this was the only active suggestion topic I could find, and other suggestion topics seem to get merged with this one, so here goes:

88NkWDJ.jpg

Really showing off the value of my Bachelor's degree in illustration here
    Didn't want to do a layout suggestion, as you guys at Zen already do an amazing job at that (except from the Shaman board which I just find annoyingly unfair) I only want to present a concept with minimal effort on my part so I can get on with working on stuff more relevant to me getting a job within the creative industry.

Apart from the size ratios between the planets being as wrong as they could possibly get, I imagine this board to be pretty unique in the way that having knowledge of the history of our space program would actually grant players a benefit. For instance, the Juno space mission would require players to hit/pass Mars, hit Earth's sidelane (hitting a sidelane during a ball save being triggered, will cause the ball to shoot out from the side lane on the opposite side, as if doing an orbit or using the planet to perform a gravity assist (Although in the illustration I drew the sidelanes as hitting the planet head on. During a ball save, the ball could hit an alternate route leading straight down 'around' the planet)) pass Mars again, and then hit Jupiter.

PS:Just did some research on Voyager 1, and it seems it did a gravity assist off Jupiter, then a gravity assist off Saturn, making my placement of the Voyager ramp highly illogical.

I'd really like if the table would be given a feel like that of Starfighter Assault, one of my personal favorites. Also, in the insanely small chance you actually go through with this idea; I'd really appreciate if it were to be released on the IOS version as well. The ipad just seems to me like the ultimate pinball device.

Well, whatever you do, I'd like to see more original tables at some point. You've already done Star Wars, one of the biggest franchises out there, but if you're aiming to do another big-shot licensed franchise, then I'd really love to see some Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit pinball.
    Last edited by Illmad; 09-16-2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Duck tits!

Quote Originally Posted by Illmad View Post
    I really don't want to post my suggestion to the Zen Pinball 2 board, as I only have the IOS version on my ipad, but this was the only active suggestion topic I could find, and other suggestion topics seem to get merged with this one, so here goes:
    Thanks for your suggestion, this is really neat!

Just for future reference, we have been keeping our iOS library as up to date as we can with all new releases, there are only a few of the older tables and the PvZ table (because of licensing issues that we cannot control) that didn't make it to iOS. So feel free to suggest any new themes you'd like to see

Thanks for your suggestion, this is really neat!

Just for future reference, we have been keeping our iOS library as up to date as we can with all new releases, there are only a few of the older tables and the PvZ table (because of licensing issues that we cannot control) that didn't make it to iOS. So feel free to suggest any new themes you'd like to see
    That makes sense.
    The main reason for me coming up with this concept was the lack of proper non-licensed sci fi tables. The Mars table is one that I definitely would buy were it only available on the IOS. That along with Eldorado and Earth Defense.
    I think the only thing better than a solar system themed table would be a table themed after the new 'Cosmos' documentary series with Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Another cool concept would be a Big Bang themed table with the ball pits ending at the big bang, and the furthest part of the table being the big rip. The bumper cap trio could be a trio of quasars or galaxies. You could play around bigtime with black holes and wormhole portals. Though it would only work if you got Morgan Freeman or Neil Tyson to do the narration.

Other tables I'd like to see:

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos790 View Post
    TRON
    Not a big fan of the stories in the movies, though I like the concept and absolutely adore the art style. Particularly in Tron Legacy. The TRON universe just begs to get ZENified into the world of pinball!

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderdash View Post
    An evolution table
    Goal : Start off as a 1-cell organism and work your way up to a superhuman.
    This would be great! There could also be a mechanism to chose which traits to add to your creature. Sort of like a ZENification of Spore's creature creator (the only good part of Spore IMO) only it would kinda take away credibility if players would be able to create d**k monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Space-Walk View Post
    The movie Cube, could do a pretty table.
    The cube movies has a lot of potential here. Lots of traps, though I worry the concept could be a bit limiting art wise.

Xenomorph / alien table(s), as a tribute to HR. Geiger. I'd suggest a table for each of the four movies in the original trilogy, just stay away from Prometheus!

A casino table where you could use the balls and flippers to play simplified versions of Poker, Slots and Roulette.

THIS!

A table built in the same style as the Game of Thrones intro.

Ghibli tables. More specifically Spirited Away.

X-files table. The original series, or the first movie.

Gorillaz table? I'm normally not a fan of band-based pinball games, but the Gorillaz are a fictitious band and thereby get into a lot more trouble than real bands. This has potential I think. If possible, you could even continue the storyline from Plastic Beach in this table, since EMI cancelled the budget that would otherwise have been used to produce the final two music videos about the battle against the Boogeyman.
    The third music video only got to storyboard level.

Avatar: The Last Airbender. Maybe a table for each of the three books?

Invader Zim. Just imagine the visuals and hilarity in this table I couldn't find a HD version of the intro, so here's one of my favorite episodes instead.

Lego Bionicle table. Igrew up with this franchise, and I'm hearing rumors of a reboot/continuation.

Another edit:

Portal table. If themed after Portal 2, which is a lot more dynamic, this could be a real hit. There could be trap events where the ball is sent to the bottom of Aperture and has to get back up through a series of puzzles, turret dodging, and genuine portal puzzles. You hit the portal gun on the table someplace to change the locations of portals. Also P-Body and Atlas events will change portal placements. Curiosity, Rage and Space cores could be the bumper cap trio. I imagine Wheatley could be the main antagonist looming at the far end of the table with lots of murderous machinery between you and him, and the goal of the game is to replace him with GlaDOS.
    Some ramps could be replaced with light bridges that only activate if the ball comes from a certain direction,
    I'm just throwing out ideas. Fully aware that some of them might be crap.
    Last edited by Illmad; 09-21-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: CATS!

Another vote for DC comics universe's tables. It would be very nice to see one or several packs, with tables about Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Aquaman and Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by jmt77mad View Post
    Another vote for DC comics universe's tables. It would be very nice to see one or several packs, with tables about Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Aquaman and Justice League.
    If this ever does happen, I would like to see a villian pack of DC aswell.
    Loki (More villians)
    SAW (billy doll)
    B-movie horror/monsters.

Still hoping for an xmas related table to come out since the holidays are soon approaching..

Default My suggestions

I would LOVE to play tables of:

Alien/Aliens
    Predator
    Rambo
    Metal Gear Solid (the PS1 game)
    He-man and She-ra 2-pack
    Monkey Island
    The Crow
    Mortal Kombat
    Kickbeat
    Castlestorm
    Streets of Rage
    Mysterious Cities of Gold
    Evil Dead
    Matrix
    Thundercats
    Indiana Jones
    Lord of the Rings (4 tables pack - The Hobbit and the 3 LOTR books)
    Final Fantasy
    Ghostbusters
    The Goonies
    Back to the Future
    Starship Troopers
    Blade Runner
    Saint Seiya
    Castlevania
    Resident Evil
    Silent Hill
    Robocop
    Judge Dredd
    Akira
    Ghost in the Shell
    Tron
    DC comics packs
    Doctor Who
    V (The original TV mini series and Final Battle, all in one table)
    Battlestar Galactica (the original series)
    Berserk (the manga/anime)
    Sin City
    The Cube (movie)
    Tales from the Crypt (there used to be a real table near my house.)
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Terminator
    Riddick (one per movie)

From the top of my head, that's it, for now.

You can be made rich, just from my purchases! Hehehe.
    Last edited by miguel.tenshi; 11-06-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Rocky & Bullwinkle

Not the old Pinball FX 1 table on the Xbox 360, but a brand new one that takes full advantage of the Zen Pinball 2 game engine.

Rocky & Bullwinkle

Not the old Pinball FX 1 table on the Xbox 360, but a brand new one that takes full advantage of the Zen Pinball 2 game engine.
    I'm with you, Shogun! A new layout on the table with all the sound effects and such from the actual show. Not sure Zen would do the license again, but I would be down for it.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

A simpsons table would be nice, and one for family guys will definitely take my money. I have every table anyway!!!!!

Not really a table idea i would love the option to turn down the lights. Pinball is awesome when it glows in the dark.

Big Hero 6 pinball!

Saw the movie last weekend and it was AWESOME. I feel that a machine done in the style of Avengers or the Star Wars Episode tables could work really well with this theme. Plus there is humor so if done properly, this could be one of the best Marvel tables yet.
    Completed Tables:
    Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
    PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
    PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

Quote Originally Posted by sk8terboi1000 View Post
    not really a table idea i would love the option to turn down the lights. Pinball is awesome when it glows in the dark.
    ^^^^^^^
    this!!!!!!!!!!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I would love to see a table based of the old batman tv show

Wow some of these suggestion are super cool. I have not read through all the posts, but I also have an idea or two.

My first idea is from the movie genre (i know in other posts i have recommended Terminator, Indiana Jones and Jurassic Park) and it is... Kick Ass! I think it would make an awesome table visually and for playability. please excuse me if someone has suggested it before

My second idea would be from a genre that has quite a smaller fan base, but its my most favorite sport that i ALWAYS watch and it is....motogp or superbikes. Definitely would be easy to come up with missions for it, such as qualifying, racing, dealing with technical and mechanical glitches etc etc

Anyways, those were my suggestions, hope you guys like it, especially the creators from Zen Pinball and decide to make one of my suggestions

I personally would love a Daredevil (The Man Without Fear) table. I know not many know of him besides me, but he does cross paths with Spidey and some of his foes are Vermin and the Kingpin. Daredevil was my handle before there was an internet lol. Also an Epic Quest 2: The Search for More Loot! and even another planet table like MARS...just on a different planet of course! The MARS table is zen-like to me. And of course some more SP tables if able to and a 4 pack of Indiana Jones tables based off the 4 movies. Thanks for listening.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

I am right there with you Rafie I grew up on Scooby-Doo Where are You!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

With the release of the Super Football League table, I would really love to see a basketball themed table.

A NBA Jam themed table would be awesome.
    I used to play a lot of NBA JAM on my SNES! Yes this would be a cool table indeed.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Question

what about those movie related titles?
    Mad Max: Fury Road (since im a huge fan of the old movies, too)
    Terminator: Genesis (since the real "Terminator 2: Judgement Day" table was so cool)

I would like to see more tables with video mode like on ghost rider and having hold bonus give you two bonuses on the end of ball 3
    Last edited by sk8terboi1000; 12-18-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Being that im a grown man and that i must use my grown mans credit card to have these tables, i would like to suggest more mature, darker, horror genre tables & titles.

Marvel/ Stephen Kings The Dark Tower Graphic novels would be EPIC Tables.

Please make them, then take my money.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast