This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluepegasus
    • Jul 2016

Maybe a deal with Fox also means the possibility of The X-Files? That would be cool.
    Also thinking along the lines of Fox comedy--Married with Children!

Completely unrelated--I wonder if Saban would be open to licensing Power Rangers? The over the top themes, huge visuals and metal music--why the pinball table almost creates itself.

Comment

• Cathaeter
      • May 2014

How about anything from White Wolf Publishing, i.e. Vampire The Masquerade table/s.
      Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
      Loki (More villians)
      Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
      Brainscan - Trickster theme.
      Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
      SAW (billy doll)
      B-movie horror/monsters.
      My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
      Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Comment

• miguel.tenshi
        • Nov 2014

Lovecraft

Hey guys!

Thank you for the Aliens tables!

When can we expect new tables?

ON TOPIC: How about a Lovecraft table or pack, with Cthulhu, the old ones, Dagon, Shoggoths (you name it)!?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by miguel.tenshi
          Hey guys!

Thank you for the Aliens tables!

When can we expect new tables?

ON TOPIC: How about a Lovecraft table or pack, with Cthulhu, the old ones, Dagon, Shoggoths (you name it)!?
          New tables are being worked on - we teased this a couple weeks ago and we should have a release date for you all soon

Comment

• Kraig
            • Jan 2016

Mentioned twice in this thread and elsewhere too, but I think Jurassic Park would fit well in a pinball universe. Could be a Jurassic Park Trilogy/Jurassic World 2-pack.
            "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

Comment

• thedoc46
              Pinball Fan
              • Jan 2016

Pulp Fiction.

So iconic in many ways. That would be an awesome theme for a pinball table.

Comment

• bluepegasus
                • Jul 2016

Originally posted by lk12345gt
                Being such a Batman fan, I really wish Zen had a license with DC Comics.

Speaking of comic book universes--The Valiant Universe might be a good pick up (awesome plots in these comics) and since they are still in their infancy as a company, licensing their stuff could be economic. X-O Manowar, Bloodshot, Rai, Archer & Armstrong, Harbinger, Shadowman, Quantum & Woody, Eternal Warrior, Timewalker, Ninjak, and Dr. Mirage--all these titles make great fodder for pinball tables. The Valiant Universe is rich in lore.

Comment

• Shoeburyness
                  • Oct 2016

Christmas classics pack: Die Hard, Home Alone, Gremlins and National Lampoon's Christmas vacation

Comment

• djb5f
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Jun 2015

Hoping for Rogue One tie-in playable in both Star Wars Pinball (more trophies) and ZP2.

I think the Force Awakens ones launched in early January (a few weeks after the movie), so I am thinking even though this hasn't been announced yet, there is still a decent chance.

Comment

• Cathaeter
                      • May 2014

Originally posted by djb5f
                      Hoping for Rogue One tie-in playable in both Star Wars Pinball (more trophies) and ZP2.

I think the Force Awakens ones launched in early January (a few weeks after the movie), so I am thinking even though this hasn't been announced yet, there is still a decent chance.
                      Yes, and maybe add a Bistan Table.
                      Table wishlist: Tremors, Regular Show, Orphan Black, Lost Girl, Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Hack/Slash.
                      Loki (More villians)
                      Moon Knight - werewolves story arc
                      Brainscan - Trickster theme.
                      Critters, Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, Gremlins, Chucky.
                      SAW (billy doll)
                      B-movie horror/monsters.
                      My Babysitters a Vampire, MONSTER HUNTER, Darkstalkers, Chocobos, Goosebumps.
                      Fullmoon Studios themes (i.e. Puppet Master, Subspecies, KillJoy, Gingerdead Man, Trancers)

Yeah I don't want much do I? >.>

Comment

• Cadavaca
                        • Dec 2016

First post, haven't read the thread...

I have some suggestions! I've been dreaming up new pinball tables every night while falling asleep for the past couple of weeks, and I figured I'd pitch the "good" ones here, just in case. I haven't read the thread, so any repeated ideas must just be really good.

1) Vampire Jury. You're a juror for some trial or other, and you're trying to convince the other jurors (like Twelve Angry Men), but one of them is a vampire, and you don't know who it is. (I like the idea of the allegiances from the Civil War table, but in another setting.)

2) Time travel, but local. There've been a couple of physical pinball tables involving time travel to different eras, but I'm picturing something more like the movie Primer, in which you're traveling to multiple points within the same week. Maybe each day of the week is a different mode, and you can go back and rerun days that didn't work out for you. Maybe have a multiball mode where each ball is a copy of yourself, and if two balls collide they cancel out?

3) A make-a-table table. You start with a mostly empty white field, and modes add new features to the playfield. Maybe with some element of player choice - do I want a ramp or a bank of targets there?

4) I'd like a bank of targets that aren't all reachable at once, and there's something you can do to rotate the lit targets. Maybe a dry-cleaning rack, or a merry-go-round, or something like that.

5) I'd like a mode that freezes one of the flippers, but raises a center post so that it won't make it more likely for you to drain. (You may have already done this in a table I haven't played?)

6) A pirate-themed table with a center ship running up the middle of the table, with planks and yardarms and what have you, that rocks back and forth when there's a storm. There are ramps that run across the middle of the table, and when the ship tilts they point at new targets.

Thanks for reading these! I hope they're at least fun or useful to contemplate.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Cadavaca
                          I have some suggestions! I've been dreaming up new pinball tables every night while falling asleep for the past couple of weeks, and I figured I'd pitch the "good" ones here, just in case. I haven't read the thread, so any repeated ideas must just be really good.

1) Vampire Jury. You're a juror for some trial or other, and you're trying to convince the other jurors (like Twelve Angry Men), but one of them is a vampire, and you don't know who it is. (I like the idea of the allegiances from the Civil War table, but in another setting.)

2) Time travel, but local. There've been a couple of physical pinball tables involving time travel to different eras, but I'm picturing something more like the movie Primer, in which you're traveling to multiple points within the same week. Maybe each day of the week is a different mode, and you can go back and rerun days that didn't work out for you. Maybe have a multiball mode where each ball is a copy of yourself, and if two balls collide they cancel out?

3) A make-a-table table. You start with a mostly empty white field, and modes add new features to the playfield. Maybe with some element of player choice - do I want a ramp or a bank of targets there?

4) I'd like a bank of targets that aren't all reachable at once, and there's something you can do to rotate the lit targets. Maybe a dry-cleaning rack, or a merry-go-round, or something like that.

5) I'd like a mode that freezes one of the flippers, but raises a center post so that it won't make it more likely for you to drain. (You may have already done this in a table I haven't played?)

6) A pirate-themed table with a center ship running up the middle of the table, with planks and yardarms and what have you, that rocks back and forth when there's a storm. There are ramps that run across the middle of the table, and when the ship tilts they point at new targets.

Thanks for reading these! I hope they're at least fun or useful to contemplate.
                          Thanks and welcome to the forums! Primer was soooo good - I think I need to watch it again

Comment

• AnneOnymous
                            • Dec 2016

theme suggestions

With all the Fox tables recently added, I was wondering if anyone thought of coming up with a Simpsons or Futurama table.

Likewise, the latest Bethesda tables make me fancy a Dragon Age and Mass Effect table.

What do you think about it?

Comment

• mce911fr
                              • Jan 2017

Another Suggestion

A remake of Devils Crush that I had on Turbo Graphix 16. That was a fun pinball game in the day.

Comment

• lakeside
                                • Feb 2017

I'd give anything to see some John Carpenter themed tables centered on some of his older films. My personal favorites would be:

- The Thing
                                - The Fog
                                - Escape From New York
                                - Big Trouble in Little China

All have excellent soundtracks/dialogue that would lend themselves well - especially Big Trouble in Little China. Jack Burton's one-liners are just too good!

Would also love a few Mad Max tables.

- Mad Max 2 The Road Warrior
                                - Mad Max 4 Fury Road

*edit* can't believe I forgot to include a table based on my all time favorite film - Blade Runner!
                                Last edited by lakeside; 02-01-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...