Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official table / theme idea suggestion thread

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    I haven't had a honey bun since I was 12 XD
    My dear good friend...go! GO my boy and get you a honey bun!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    My dear good friend...go! GO my boy and get you a honey bun!

I disliked them, although I bet I'd like them now

ANYWAYS, I suppose I should redirect honey buns into a suggestion. A HONEY BUN TABLE!...

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post

I disliked them, although I bet I'd like them now

ANYWAYS, I suppose I should redirect honey buns into a suggestion. A HONEY BUN TABLE!...
    HAHAHAHA Man I'm telling you, you always have me rolling over here. Merry Christmas bro!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I'm a little late to this but i thought of a good table it might be a little tricky to make but why not make
    a WWE table.....yes i said a wrestling table....i could hear vince yelling "YOU'RE FIREDDDD" when the ball drains lol

also if WWE was to talk about it on TV i'm sure all the little kids would eat it up even if they don't now what pinball is or what they are doing....i know this idea won't sit well with the older crowd here but me being a fan of wrestling can see this table being a good sell to kids or just other fans....

are old nintendo games off limits? older classics would make for some good tables

Another great theme would be Asterix & Obelix!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbatz View Post
    I'm a little late to this but i thought of a good table it might be a little tricky to make but why not make
    a WWE table.....yes i said a wrestling table....i could hear vince yelling "YOU'RE FIREDDDD" when the ball drains lol

also if WWE was to talk about it on TV i'm sure all the little kids would eat it up even if they don't now what pinball is or what they are doing....i know this idea won't sit well with the older crowd here but me being a fan of wrestling can see this table being a good sell to kids or just other fans....

are old nintendo games off limits? older classics would make for some good tables
    wizard mode should be about defeating Undertaker in Wrestlemania

A Schindler's List table would rock. You could kill Nazis and rescue Jews and the wizard mode would be about getting the Jews out safely. It could be scaled in difficulty by actually making it harder by how well you played in the save missions. So WM would be easier to complete if you only rescued a few Jews but much harder and worth more points if you have a ton of Jews to get to safety.
    That or a Thunder Cats table would be awesome!

Woohoo, glad somebody finally mentioned Thundercats! I'm a massive fan, so rest assured if we got a license, by Jaga, the tables would be awesome
    Last edited by Croftanator; 01-18-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Croftanator View Post
    Woohoo, glad somebody finally mentioned Thundercats! I'm a massive fan, so rest assured if we got a license, by Jaga, the tables would be awesome
    Oh someone already mentioned Thundercats quite a while ago. I would absolutely love a Thundercats table.

Seeing as you're a fan of it, I know the table design would be WILD!! Thunder...Thunder....THUNDERCATS...MultiBAAAAAAL!! !!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    A Schindler's List table would rock. You could kill Nazis and rescue Jews and the wizard mode would be about getting the Jews out safely. It could be scaled in difficulty by actually making it harder by how well you played in the save missions. So WM would be easier to complete if you only rescued a few Jews but much harder and worth more points if you have a ton of Jews to get to safety.
    That or a Thunder Cats table would be awesome!

Those have got to be the worst two ideas I have ever heard. What happens if you lose the Schindler's Wizard mode? Does Amon Goeth gas all of Schindler's Jews? Sounds like fun. How about a pinball machine based on the movie The Accused? If you beat the Courtroom Closing Argument Wizard mode the men get convicted of reckless endangerment and go to jail but if you lose they get set free. I'm going off on a tangent, but did anyone else see the movie reference to The Accused in a South Park episode where Indy gets raped on a Howard the Duck pinball machine? Now that is a pinball machine I would like to see made, Howard the Duck that is, not a pinball machine about Indy get raped by George Lucas on a Howard the Duck pinball machine.

And don't get me started on the Thundercats. Just thinking about that wretched cartoon makes me want to Snarf.
    Last edited by surf1der; 01-18-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Those have got to be the worst two ideas I have ever heard. What happens if you lose the Schindler's Wizard mode? Does Amon Goeth gas all of Schindler's Jews? Sounds like fun. How about a pinball machine based on the movie The Accused? If you beat the Courtroom Closing Argument Wizard mode the men get convicted of reckless endangerment and go to jail but if you lose they get set free. I'm going off on a tangent, but did anyone else see the movie reference to The Accused in a South Park episode where Indy gets raped on a Howard the Duck pinball machine? Now that is a pinball machine I would like to see made, Howard the Duck that is, not a pinball machine about Indy get raped by George Lucas on a Howard the Duck pinball machine.

And don't get me started on the Thundercats. Just thinking about that wretched cartoon makes me want to Snarf.
    I don't know. A courtroom drama probably wouldn't translate very well to a pinball machine.

I don't know. A courtroom drama probably wouldn't translate very well to a pinball machine.
    Can you picture a mission on the jury deliberations? Longest mission timer ever!

Yeah. That was my point. A pinball table based on a movie about the holocaust is about as appropriate as a pinball table based on a movie about gang rape.

Yeah. That was my point. A pinball table based on a movie about the holocaust is about as appropriate as a pinball table based on a movie about gang rape.
    Lol. I know. I was joking with you.

I love the ideas in this thread. Some tables I would like to see:

Dragon Ball Z table- It would be epic to go through the sequences in which you defeat the main villains of the series, Freeza, Cell, Majin Buu.

Family Guy table- I imagine a table like this would focus around defeating Peter's nemesis like the giant chicken and James Woods. Plus it would be pretty funny to see how it would turn out.

The Big Four set- The Big Four of thrash metal, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Anthrax have all their stories about their rise to success expressed through individual tables.

The Xbox exclusive set- Tables based on Xbox exclusive games like Halo, Gears of War, Forza, and Fable.

The Playstation exclusive set- Tables based on playstation exclusive games. (I'm not familiar with PS3 exclusives cause I don't own one yet).

I would love to see all these tables come to life. what do you guys think?

I love the family guy idea, the audio on that table could be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by ou7c45t View Post
    The Playstation exclusive set- Tables based on playstation exclusive games. (I'm not familiar with PS3 exclusives cause I don't own one yet).
    Let's see! Uncharted, Resistance, God of War, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Ico, Shadow of Colossus, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Twisted Metal, Gravity Rush, Syphon Filter, Legend of Dragoon and the list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Let's see! Uncharted, Resistance, God of War, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Ico, Shadow of Colossus, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Twisted Metal, Gravity Rush, Syphon Filter, Legend of Dragoon and the list goes on and on.
    So which four of those would you pick to be in the set?

Quote Originally Posted by ou7c45t View Post
    So which four of those would you pick to be in the set?
    Out of those, I'd choose Uncharted, God of War, Little Big Planet, and Ratchet and Clank (I've never played any R&C, but heard they are good. I need to download All 4 One sometime with PS+)

There's already a Family Guy table in real life.

I want a Calvin and Hobbes table. There are about 10,000 things in the comic strip that lend themselves to pinball pretty well. Although I'd rather have it be a real table built by Jersey Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalzoic View Post
    There's already a Family Guy table in real life.
    But I can't enjoy it in real life, so it would be cool to see this in the game.

I know some people are probably sick of the Marvel Tables but in case we do get more in the future, I'd love some tables based on any of the following:

- Venom (Probably based on the great current Flash Thompson run at the moment. Go on missions with the Venom team and your Secret Avenger allies, battling Jack O' Lantern and Carnage.)
    - Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers, not Mar-Vell. There needs to be a female hero table and Carol is a prime target, especially with her awesome new look. Zip about fighting villains and maybe even a Rogue face-off! Speaking of Rogue...)
    - Gambit (Super Hero does Ocean's Eleven. Remmy is a great solo X-Man and the idea of a table based off his heists is a great idea, with a awesome purple glow for the pinball as you work up to battle Mr Sinister.)
    - Deadpool (Do I even need to say WHY?)
    - Avengers vs X-Men (Ok, something slightly like the Civil War Table where you pick a side, but here you have a range of effects based off Avenger and X-Men characters and missions revolving around the Phoenix Five, Li-Kan, the Scarlet Witch and Hope.)
    - Secret Wars (This has to be a table! Battleworld with a design which looks like a table pieced together from others. Missions based off stuff like Hulk holding up the mountain, She Hulk fighting Titannia or Spidey getting the Venom suit. With the final battle against Beyonder powered Doom. Sweet.)

Gradius & Salamander table.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Ball Special View Post
    I know some people are probably sick of the Marvel Tables but in case we do get more in the future, I'd love some tables based on any of the following:

- Venom (Probably based on the great current Flash Thompson run at the moment. Go on missions with the Venom team and your Secret Avenger allies, battling Jack O' Lantern and Carnage.)
    - Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers, not Mar-Vell. There needs to be a female hero table and Carol is a prime target, especially with her awesome new look. Zip about fighting villains and maybe even a Rogue face-off! Speaking of Rogue...)
    - Gambit (Super Hero does Ocean's Eleven. Remmy is a great solo X-Man and the idea of a table based off his heists is a great idea, with a awesome purple glow for the pinball as you work up to battle Mr Sinister.)
    - Deadpool (Do I even need to say WHY?)
    - Avengers vs X-Men (Ok, something slightly like the Civil War Table where you pick a side, but here you have a range of effects based off Avenger and X-Men characters and missions revolving around the Phoenix Five, Li-Kan, the Scarlet Witch and Hope.)
    - Secret Wars (This has to be a table! Battleworld with a design which looks like a table pieced together from others. Missions based off stuff like Hulk holding up the mountain, She Hulk fighting Titannia or Spidey getting the Venom suit. With the final battle against Beyonder powered Doom. Sweet.)
    +100 Seriously I would croak over for a Capt Marvel (aka Ms. Marvel) table. You're right. The feminism is kind of non existent almost in some tables. We need that here.

Very good idea!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by VicViperGradius View Post
    Gradius & Salamander table.
    Or how about a Parodius series theme?

Kingdom Hearts
    Mass Effect
    Borderlands
    Tekken
    Metal Gear Solid
    Call of Duty
    Batman
    Superman
    Green Lantern
    Assassin's Creed
    Bioshock
    Sly Cooper
    Lord of the Rings
    Inception
    Mortal Kombat
    Transformers
    Mega Man
    Deus Ex
    Pirates of the Caribbean

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderdash View Post
    Or how about a Parodius series theme?
    Yes that too

Hi all, first post.

My ideas for tables:

- Game of Thrones
    - A Western theme (already mentioned) Deadwood maybe?
    - A Mafia theme. Maybe Sopranos. They could even do an entire HBO pack.

Disney themed tables like:

- Donald Duck
    - Mickey Mouse etc.

Looney Toons (or whatever they are called)

- Bugs Bunny
    - Road Runner etc.

When I see how great that Plants vs. Zombies table looks like I think the Disney and Looney themes could be pretty amazing as well.

And indeed a Gradius table!

And whatever you do create, create with 3D in mind. Man that 3D feature is awesome! Takes the tables to a whole new level!
    Last edited by AJK; 02-28-2013 at 12:01 PM.

ROD

Some of the themes on my list have already been turned into virtual pinball games & have failed.

-BLADE RUNNER

-MAGIC THE GATHERING

-Ren & Stimpy

-WALLE

I would love to see some tables based on the Cartoon Network. Annoying Orange would be great! Regular Show, Adventure Time and for Adult Swim American Dad, King of the Hill and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemetman View Post
    I would love to see some tables based on the Cartoon Network. Annoying Orange would be great! Regular Show, Adventure Time and for Adult Swim American Dad, King of the Hill and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
    NO! Just NO to Annoying Orange. He would be as bad as putting Jar Jar Binks. Adventure Time would be straight fire! I love Adventure Time.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is my show. Karl Hurry-Up Mode or Meatwad Multiball would be funny!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

He would be as bad as putting Jar Jar Binks.
    And there we have it, folks. Rafie just cracked

Ahhh dang it!!! That came out wrong! Well...it's too late to change it back now.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

ROD

Ahhh dang it!!! That came out wrong! Well...it's too late to change it back now.
    No.. It came out right. I & any other true Star Wars fan will agree that putting Jar Jar Binks with a long putter is appropriate. Jar Jar encapsulates all that is unholy about the SW prequel trilogy.

only just signed up, the Star Wars tables put me in a pinball frenzy and now I want more haha
    After reading some of the amazing ideas I wanted to add some more to the list.. some have already been mentioned but are good enough to name again Licensed/non-licensed, I'm going all over the place...

- The Rocketeer
    - Back to the Future
    - Ren & Stimpy
    - Calvin & Hobbes
    - Gravity Falls
    - Tron
    - Apollo 11/13/era space-race
    - He-Man
    - M.A.S.K.
    - Thundercats
    - Inked/tattoos
    - PinUps (Hot Rods, WW2 fighters..)
    - Sam & Max
    - Disneyland/Disneyworld
    - Any Disney/Pixar movie
    - Who Framed Roger Rabbit

(Secretly hoping that with Disney now owning Marvel and Star Wars that other Disney properties are on the horizon...)

James Bond

Unhappy Greatly discouraged

I am greatly discouraged. After having spent two hours typing out, researching and formatting a list of somewhat detailed, 80% original, license-free table ideas, complete with some layout ideas insofar as positions of ramps, bumpers, target flags, table spinners and flipgates, and formatting into neat, easy to read bulletted lists, I submit only to get a message saying I am not logged in and all of that work lost. Now I'm out of time and forgot more than half of what I had typed.

Sterling Archer
    Harvey Birdman attorney at law
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 03-08-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlipperKast View Post

- Ren & Stimpy
    - Calvin & Hobbes
    - Tron
    - He-Man
    - Thundercats
    - Sam & Max
    All those tables would be heavenly

NO! Just NO to Annoying Orange. He would be as bad as putting Jar Jar Binks. Adventure Time would be straight fire! I love Adventure Time.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is my show. Karl Hurry-Up Mode or Meatwad Multiball would be funny!
    I'm not really a fan of Adventure Time, but I certainly like the Aqua Teen idea. I would also be down with a table for Regular Show. It's one of the few modern cartoons on Cartoon Network that I really like. (Mostly because I remember how much I like most of the 90s cartoons.)

All right, then, here are 3 tables I believe Zen should seriously consider:

-Digimon: This would be a dream come true for me! I'd prefer if they specifically based it on Digimon Adventure and/or Digimon Adventure 02, but I'll take whatever I can get here. Can you imagine the possibilities here? Almost every episode could be made into one or more modes, so you wouldn't lack for ideas, but three standouts (for me, at least) would be Giga Cannon Multiball (a 2-ball multiball where the object is to load the balls into Machinedramon's Giga Cannons to shoot various targets around the table, kind of like Ghost Rider's Helluva Multiball, but with more than one set of targets), Save Wizardmon (complete a sequence of shots while the table shakes violently) and the final wizard mode, Farewell Multiball (an 8-to-13-ball (depending on several other factors) multiball where everything lights up like a Christmas tree and completing specific sequences of shots gives you bonuses for your next run through the table).

-Midway Arcade: I love old-school video games of all kinds, but the collected works of Atari Games, Midway and Williams are especially near to my heart. You could easily make a table off of Williams' video game output alone and Mortal Kombat is a must if Zen decide to pursue this license. Some ideas I have for a Williams-based table include Lander Count-Up (starting value of 100K counts up at 50k/second until it hits 1M, then counts up at 1M/second until it hits 10M, at which point it will freeze for about 7 seconds; scoring the count-up starts Colonist Hurry-Up, which is frozen at 3x the Lander Count-Up value and lasts for 1 second for every second you let Lander Count-Up continue before scoring it, while letting it time out starts Mutant Countdown, which remains at 10M for 7 seconds, then counts down at the same pace at which Lander Count-Up counted up; based on the Lander & Mutant enemies from Defender and the colonists that the Landers try to capture and merge with to become Mutants if you should fail to do so), Brain Frenzy (2-5 shots are lit for Human Jackpots worth 1M+, but every 10-15 seconds, the Brain Robotrons will turn one of the uncollected Human Jackpots into a Prog Jackpot, which is worth a flat 200K) and Spike Rush Multiball (a 3-ball multiball with random magnets across the table affecting the balls' trajectory).

-Symphony X: Symphony X are one of my favorite bands and arguably the best metal band of the past 20 years. Since Stern earned such accolades with their recent AC/DC table, why not give a band-themed table a shot? This is the table I have the clearest ideas about, but it's still a WIP. Still, it couldn't hurt to show you what I have so far.

You have a skippable starting mode (much like Stamford Multiball from Civil War) called Prelude Multiball, a 4-ball round with unlimited balls for 45 seconds. To skip Prelude Multiball, press the launch button; to start it, press the flipper buttons. You have several goals during Prelude Multiball, each with its own reward for completing it: launch 10 balls during Prelude Multiball to gain access to the Dementia hole (hit it 3 times for a 30-second unlimited ball saver), complete 12 shots through the spinner to complete The Raging Seasons and enable Raging Seasons Frenzy (100k/switch), spell P-R-E-M-O-N-I-T-I-O-N (P-R-E holes on the left side of the table, M-O-N-I-T rollovers at the top of the table and I-O-N holes on the right side of the table) to gain the ability to control the random award once per ball (including extra balls), lock a ball into each of the 6 Symphony X Mask Locks (the eyeholes and mouths are the locks and there would be a diverter to direct the ball into the available locks) to enable Masquerade Multiball (a 6-ball frenzy multiball that scores much higher than Raging Seasons Frenzy (500k/switch), but subtracts banked points from the score once 5 balls have drained; you score points in this mode by hitting certain shots to cash out your accumulated points), hit the A-B-S-I-N-T-H-E and R-U-E spot targets to enable Absinthe & Rue mode (a reversed-controls mode that lasts for 60 seconds and enacts a playfield multiplier of (B+2)x, where B is the ball the player is currently on), shoot the main ramp 6 times to spell S-H-A-D-E-S & gain the ability to start modes during multiball, hit each Symphony X member 3 times to gain access to Taunting The Notorious mode (a mode much like Ghost Rider's Deal With The Devil mode where you would do dangerous things, such as bangbacks, death saves and the classic save-the ball-from-going-SDTM, for rewards including big points, extra balls and spotted modes), hit the R-A-P-T-U-R-E and P-A-I-N drop targets to enable Rapture Or Pain mode (two random shots light for jackpots with a base value of 1M, but one multiplies the jackpot value by 5, while the other cuts it in half, with both shots unlighting and two new shots lighting up either way) and hit the left & right orbits six times each to spell T-H-O-R-N-S and S-O-R-R-O-W, respectively, which enables the Thorns of Sorrow, free kickbacks in both the outlanes and the flipper gap that are used before conventional kickbacks and renew with every ball. Each increment of progress towards one of these goals short of the final one during Prelude Multiball scores a jackpot worth (100S)K, where S is equal to the number of shots you have made towards the goal in question. Completing a goal scores a super jackpot worth 750(T+1)K, where T is equal to the number of tasks completed. Task progress resets once completion of a task is awarded and a +.5x modifier is applied to all points gained through that task, maxing out at 5x; it can be completed again, but subsequent completions will award no further progress towards A Lesson Before Dying. Should you lose 3 balls before completing all 9 tasks, you can continue completing them with your final ball in play, but once you lose it, you cannot acces the Symphony X '94 metamode for the rest of the game (unless you completed A Lesson Before Dying in a previous game).

If you can complete all 9 of these tasks before 3 balls have drained, then the table shuts down for a few seconds and you will start A Lesson Before Dying (ALBD), a 6-ball multiball where all the modes & features you enabled are running, you have unlimited balls for 90 seconds and spelling S-H-A-D-E-S adds a ball (maximum 6 balls in play) or spots 3 random letters if you already have 6 balls in play (you get credit for completing S-H-A-D-E-S either way). Spell all the words you spelled before (P-R-E-M-O-N-I-T-I-O-N, A-B-S-I-N-T-H-E, R-A-P-T-U-R-E, etc.) before 5 balls drain to successfully learn that lesson, which will win you 75M points, access to the Symphony X '94 metamode, the S in S-Y-M-P-H-O-N-Y X and all the features you unlocked every time you play the table from that point forward. Each time you earn a letter before the final one, you will score a jackpot worth (L)M, where L is equal to the number of letters you have earned in that word, including the one you just earned. Completing a word scores a super jackpot worth (2W)M, where W is equal to the number of letters in the completed word. Once a word is spelled, all the letters reset and can be earned again, with a +.5x modifier applied to all points earned from the appropriate shot for the duration of ALBD, maxing out at 10x. Should you fall short of completing ALBD, the modes & features you unlocked will only last for your current game unless you completed ALBD previously.

Regardless of whether you complete ALBD, fail to complete it, or skip Symphony X Multiball, you will score your Prelude Multiball and/or ALBD high scores and then proceed to a menu asking you to choose one of 7 (8 if you completed ALBD) metamodes, one for each of Symphony X's albums. Each metamode has not only its own unique table rules, but also its own unique table design, meaning that each metamode is a completely different playing experience. The only constants will be the modes & features unlocked in ALBD and the Symphony X Mask Locks. As you might expect, this is where you lock your balls for multiball, but there are two twists. The first is that you can choose which of the available locks you will lock your ball in by hitting the diverter spot target between the two masks' chins; the second is that each multiball mode requires a specific arrangement of locked balls to unlock. Each time you lock a ball, you also have the opportunity to switch to a different metamode. Multiball modes can be stacked by hitting the diverter switch and subsequently locking a ball during multiball, but you must have the proper arrangement of balls for an inactive multiball mode in order to do this. If you do not, then your ball will lock and a new one will be launched.

<multiball rules coming soon!>

Each metamode is affiliated with one letter of S-Y-M-P-H-O-N-Y. To earn the letter, you must complete each metamode's wizard mode. Metamodes remain playable even after the completion of their affiliated wizard modes, but subsequent completions of those modes will not grant additional S-Y-M-P-H-O-N-Y letters.

<metamode rules coming soon!>

<wizard mode rules coming soon!>
    Last edited by CC13; 03-09-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Honestly i would love for zen to make tables based on anime. Not just Naruto but stuff like:

1.Kenichi the mightiest disciple: While not an amazing anime it could make for some great missions like being tasked to perform the mightiest combo to beat Thor (a sumo wrestler) with the use of lane shots

or

2.Madoka Magica: A magical girl anime deconstruction that blew the minds of almost everyone who watched its 12 glorious episodes. You could be tasked to shoot flashing lanes to prepare for the arrival of Walpurgisnacht and then shoot flashing holes to fire the armaments.

and my favorite idea, a karate table.

It could be like Epic Quest, with a bigger scope. In the missions you would choose what opponent you want to fight against in a tournament. You could also get in a fight outside of the missions by hitting the bumper pads near the flippers a certain number of times to summon a street thug (like the plants vs zombies table did for stray zombies). For the fighting, here are the moves you can perform and how you perform them:
    1.Punching: You will have a lane for punching.

2.Throws: The orbit would be reserved for throwing (the ball would have to pass through the orbit 2 or three times in a row to perform the throw).

3.Blocking: For blocking and dodging, i have a crazy idea. The way it could work is that when your opponent is getting ready to attack (a clock will be ticking down to tell you how much time you have left) and you hit the lane, you assume a blocking stance (you can still attack the opponent but it wont deal much damage but you wont deal as much damage as you should). But once the clock reaches zero the dot matrix will display a hurry up message, if you hit the lane at this time you will dodge the attack and will be given a small period of time (5 to 7 seconds) to hit the attack lane and deal double damage.

4.Taunts: The bumpers are used to taunt the opponent (if he hits you he will deal double damage, but you will get more points for dodging or blocking his attack. And the more you hit the bumpers the higher the damage he can deal and the higher the points you can earn for dodging or blocking)

Outside of battle:

1.The bumpers: Used for training where you would punch a wooden post (and when you increase the multiplier the post changes from its current material to a harder one on the dot matrix, like from wood to metal)

2.D-U-M-M-Y Targets: hitting all of the targets will activate the practice dummy hurry up which counts down from 5 million points and acts the same as the liberation hurry up from the clone wars table (you are tasked with getting the ball through the attack lane as many times as possible, every time you hit the attack lane you will earn the amount of points listed. The mode stops when the counter reaches 500,000.)

next update will include:

The functions of all other table parts.

Default Licensed vs. unlicensed

I think for licensed you'd probably have an easier time with properties that aren't earning much for their owners anymore, but still have a cult fan base. Like, it probably wouldn't be hard to talk Lucasarts into a Day of the Tentacle or Monkey Island table, or to talk Disney into a DuckTales or TaleSpin table. Maybe some of the cult TV shows that are either off the air or under-merchandised, like Buffy the Vampire Slayer (off the air) or Supernatural (under-merchandised).

For unlicensed tables, just tick down the list of adventure genres...exploration, hunting, war, etc. Can't miss. Whether it's an African safari table, a deer hunting table, or a dinosaur hunting table, it will be popular. The same for any war table, but you probably couldn't make anything contemporary. I'd love to play an OIF or OEF table, but to make one that appeals to veterans, you'd have to endure a ton of non-veterans complaining that it's offensive to veterans.

Like the Calvin & Hobbs idea, made The Far Side pop into my head. I also think God of War could make a really cool table

Default Tron is a good idea

I love Calvin and Hobbes but Bill Watterson doesn't license anything

The only other idea that I haven'seen here yet is.. The Matrix. Would make a great pin..

Default suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by acerry View Post
    Table suggestion ... request... whatever you want to call it. I'm loving all of the table requests / wants / suggestions I'm seeing, but if I were a Zen developer, it'd be terribly hard to find all of the great suggestions and not miss one that was in some random, totally unrelated topic. So, I'd like to suggest we gather them and add to them in a specific thread.

I've seen a few that I'll start with and add my own:

Sonic the Hedgehog
    Devil May Cry
    Resident Evil
    Disney animated movies
    Cinderella
    Fox and Hound
    Pete's Dragon
    Beauty and the Beast
    Sword and the Stone
    Aladdin
    The Lion King
    Scooby-Doo
    Nickelodeon animated TV shows
    Rugrats
    Hey Arnold
    Doug
    Transformers
    The Jetsons
    The Flinstones
    Power Rangers
    Toy Story
    How to Train Your Dragon
    Monsters Inc
    Finding Nemo
    Final Fantasy

man those are alll some awesome ideas, i would love to see a ff7 pinball table, fightin sephiroth, and the ultimate weapons via pinball would be sick, and if they did it like the epic quest table as far as xp and new weapons/armor thatd be tiiight. another person mentioned fallout, looove me some fallout thatd be tight too man, esp if there was a way to implement some not only a fight like in the epic quest table but also healing urself, like hardcore mode on new vegas, or repairing ur weapon. or finding unique weapons via battling and bosses, oooo man. and since they do marvel itd be awesome to also see a d.c line up like batman, superman, green lantern, or u kno whatd be really cool having updates on boards to give them new skins or maybe itd be a dlc, but like u pick spiderman, n u can choose from 3 diff. spiderman boards that r all unique n have there own awesomeness, like u have the orignal, n the u havee a board for spiderman in the venom suit himself, n then u have like ultimate spidey for those dimension fans where u got carnage n all that. thatd be sweet. i mean pinball fx is a all around great game even if u never really have spent time on a real table. my wife loves this game and easily smashes some of my scores, we have our personal favs. we r good at but some r her scores r wicked for a non gamer. but as far as tables this is what id like to see.

final fantasy 7
    fallout 3/ new vegas
    D.C comic characters
    the walking dead
    scott pilgrim (movie not anime, esp summoning diff monster thru diff music, tiiiight)
    rango
    better star wars tables ( in my opinion they could have been alot better)
    south park
    archer(tv show)
    family guy
    futurama
    eureka (tv show)
    MONSTERS!!!!!! (werewolf, frankenstien, dracula, creature from the black lagoon, u kno classics with a new age pinball twist)
    alice in wonderland (dont kno if others have mentioned it)
    POCOYO ( if u havent seen it pocoyo is the maaan)
    super mario bros
    wreck it ralph!
    A MINING GAME (not like castleminer or minecraft, but since minors r lazy n mining no longer requires physical tools they should def jump on this, im thinkin more of a miner dig deep, or motherloaded esq. type mining game)
    thundercats!!
    dragonball z
    GUNDAM WING !!
    godzilla
    robot chicken!
    WIZARD OF OZ!
    ALIENS!!!!! OR PREDATOR!!
    old yeller (minus the rabis and tragic ending )
    powerpuff girls (mojo jojo would be awesome on a pinball table)
    cabelas pinball hunter
    borderlands 1 or 2
    twilight.....(its a very low blow. but it would sell like hotcakes. and get otherwise uninterested people addicted to pinball ahh sweet pinball)
    bob the builder
    dora or deigo ( the explorers?)
    WINNIE THE POOH!!!!
    clash of the titans (old school, not the new crap that took everything that made the original great out of it)
    wizards (old school cartoon)
    garfield (the cat)
    charlie brown
    fantasia (disney musical)
    GREMLINS!
    WEEKEND AT BERNIES!!!!!!
    limenny snicketts series of unfortunate events ( or w.e with jim carey)
    puppet master
    brave little toaster (the 1st one not the sequels)
    LITTLE NEMO ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
    where the wild things are

seriously tho, there are alot of untapped markets out there and who isnt a fan of some pinball, pinball fx2 could be massively huge if they expanded not only the amount of boards there are, but the audience too, i mean pinball is awesome, but sometimes i wish there were slightly more mature boards for the grown ups, not sayin they have to be rated r but u can take a r movie (ALIENS) and scale it into a
    pg-13 pinball board u kno, anyways cant wait to see what they do next im sure its alot of money and work to make some tables for this game, but honestly if they listen to the fans and expand while still maintaining that great feel, i mean, sploooosh just......sploosh

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapp View Post

final fantasy 7
    fallout 3/ new vegas
    D.C comic characters
    the walking dead
    scott pilgrim (movie not anime, esp summoning diff monster thru diff music, tiiiight)
    rango
    better star wars tables ( in my opinion they could have been alot better)
    south park
    archer(tv show)
    family guy
    futurama
    eureka (tv show)
    MONSTERS!!!!!! (werewolf, frankenstien, dracula, creature from the black lagoon, u kno classics with a new age pinball twist)
    alice in wonderland (dont kno if others have mentioned it)
    POCOYO ( if u havent seen it pocoyo is the maaan)
    super mario bros
    wreck it ralph!
    A MINING GAME (not like castleminer or minecraft, but since minors r lazy n mining no longer requires physical tools they should def jump on this, im thinkin more of a miner dig deep, or motherloaded esq. type mining game)
    thundercats!!
    dragonball z
    GUNDAM WING !!
    godzilla
    robot chicken!
    WIZARD OF OZ!
    ALIENS!!!!! OR PREDATOR!!
    old yeller (minus the rabis and tragic ending )
    powerpuff girls (mojo jojo would be awesome on a pinball table)
    cabelas pinball hunter
    borderlands 1 or 2
    twilight.....(its a very low blow. but it would sell like hotcakes. and get otherwise uninterested people addicted to pinball ahh sweet pinball)
    bob the builder
    dora or deigo ( the explorers?)
    WINNIE THE POOH!!!!
    clash of the titans (old school, not the new crap that took everything that made the original great out of it)
    wizards (old school cartoon)
    garfield (the cat)
    charlie brown
    fantasia (disney musical)
    GREMLINS!
    WEEKEND AT BERNIES!!!!!!
    limenny snicketts series of unfortunate events ( or w.e with jim carey)
    puppet master
    brave little toaster (the 1st one not the sequels)
    LITTLE NEMO ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND
    where the wild things are

Wow--what a list! I definitely agree with you on Powerpuff Girls and Scott Pilgrim! (Oh and FYI there are seven more Star Wars tables coming!)

A Powerpuff Girls table would definitely work. Mojo JoJo and "Him" would be the bosses. LOL Or the Gangrene Gang. That would mean that Zen would have to acquire a.......HANNA BARBERA LICENSE!!! WOOOOOOO!!!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I would love to see a table related to the original Dragon Age: Origins game. Or even the Mass Effect trilogy. But most of all when Popcap releases Plamts vs. Zombies 2, it would be awesome to see the sequel become a Zen table as well.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Default Creepnight Pinball

I'd love to see a remake of Sierra Entertainments 1996 3D Ultra Pinball Creepnight, I love this pinball and still have it and still play it.
    It would look awesome in zen pinball and in steroscopic 3D.

Last edited by desdrl; 03-20-2013 at 12:57 AM.

Default Table Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    ERRMAGERRD! So many suggestions! Thanks for the requests, I will make sure the team sees this for sure!
    Hey,

I had a few ideas
    1 Futurama is the only show I know that has an episode where someone yells out "Multiball! Multiball! Multiball!" so a Futurama Blernsball (year 3000 equivalent to baseball)

2 The Electric Company/Sesame Sreet 1,2345, 6789,10 eleven twelve table! (that little skit that followed a little silver ball through a psychadelic pinball world)

3 Voltron.

4 Werewolves (what use could silver balls be against werewolves...hmmm)

Thanks
    Tone

P.S. could you unblock my facebook comment privledges? I'm sure I couldn't have said anything all too bad!

My wish list would include:

A Battlefield table
    Space Ace
    And can you imagine Dirk from Dragon's Lair as a table. Each scene can be a mission. This would be epic!
    Last edited by Oxx44; 03-22-2013 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Subscribe

Default Dc comics

How about some dc comics themes? Like Batman, Green lantern , JLA , superman and so on?

Marvel :
    Avengers vs X-men ,
    Secret War,
    Secret Invasion,
    Siege,
    House of M,
    Punisher,
    Hawkeye
    War of the Hulks
    Last edited by Elaken; 03-29-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Lightbulb Some Liscenced and Unliscenced Ideas

Was introduced to this game while staying with my brother for two weeks and playing on his XBOX and just recently got a Surface Pro which I'm loving. Downloaded Pinball FX immediately and several tables.

Would love to see:

Unlicensed
    Chinatown - Think of the music and visuals that could be used. Lanterns, dragons and temples. Could be tranquil like a Chinese garden or action packed like Sleeping Dogs. Would like to request a lack of stereotypes though in regards to accents.

Licensed
    MARVEL Dark Phoenix Saga - I love the old school vibe on the Infinity Gauntlet table and am surprised that this awesome story arc hasn't been used already. Definitely needs to be an X-MEN table and this would be amazing.

MARVEL 2099 - A great line of comics with a huge cult following.

MARVEL Onslaught - X-MEN, Fantastic Four, Avengers...

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - A lot of potential and similar target demographic

TOP COW Witchblade, Darkness or together in Artifacts

80s Transformers

80s Votron

80s Thundercats (as someone already said)

Silverhawks

and finally SMURFS!!!!

Zen already has an X-Man table. One of their better tables imo.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Zen already has an X-Man table. One of their better tables imo.

That's weird. Maybe it's a console exclusive one? No X-MEN tables available on the Windows 8 XBOX Version. Have noticed there's other missing tables too like Punisher and Rocky and Bullwinkle. Would be great to have all made tables available to buy on all versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    That's weird. Maybe it's a console exclusive one? No X-MEN tables available on the Windows 8 XBOX Version. Have noticed there's other missing tables too like Punisher and Rocky and Bullwinkle. Would be great to have all made tables available to buy on all versions.
    There is no Punisher table, although that sounds pretty cool. Oh and there's a Rocky & Bullwinkle table for PBFX2 on 360. I'm not sure about the W8 version though.

Oh yeah there is also a Fantastic Four and an Avengers table.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Was just surfing around online and was reminded that the Power Rangers franchise is celebrating 20 years! How cool would a Power Ranger table be? Definitely a franchise that would suit a pinball table!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Was just surfing around online and was reminded that the Power Rangers franchise is celebrating 20 years! How cool would a Power Ranger table be? Definitely a franchise that would suit a pinball table!
    That would be awesome! However, what Power Ranger franchise would we go with? Would it be the original Mighty Morphin, or Ninjas, Samurai, Mega Force, etc? Zord transformations would be sick!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Go Go Pinball Rangers!! Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah!! Lol.

Scott Pilgrim Pinball Table would be awesome!

But I have some own ideas as favorites nonetheless

Split Personality
    "what? where am I? how did i get here?"
    Investigate and fathom your other personalities. The lanes are your friend, though they interconnect here and there anew. Become friend with them and get them to rest in peace for fully enjoying your life!

Medical Assist
    "the blue pill or the red pill?"
    get your proper medicine in your hospital and try to stay alive! avoid nurses and get to the doctor for multiball!

Twitter
    "That's not funny!"
    try to build up your social status by combining the lanes to get combo points! And watch your battery! Keep it alive with multiball points!

and finally

INTERNET
    "hey that's a funny meme!"
    browse through the internet to discover awesome meme's. Explore websites and avoid tracking cookies. Get a browser scanner for invoking multiball for much deeper experience of the world wide web! And at the end.... discover the conspiracy and spread the news!

Default My personal suggestions

I wouldn't mind seeing a simpsons table, family guy or even duck dynasty. I'm sure at least 2 of those wouldn't mind having those tables made.

I would pay 20 or more for a Family Guy table.

Disney Pack:
    Mickey Mouse
    Scrooge Mcduck
    Hercules
    Muppets

Game Pack:
    Mass Effect
    Assassin's Creed
    Resident Evil
    Duke Nukem

Other Pack:
    South Park
    Muppets
    TMNT
    Matrix

And out of those Star Wars tables I really wish one uses a common cantina theme. None of the "EPIC WAR DUM DUM DU DU DU DUU..." but something a random smuggler or bounty hunter would play in some Jabba-ridden galactic club.

Oh, and Muppets.

Quote Originally Posted by pinballer View Post
    .....Oh, and Muppets.
    About time someone mentioned the Muppets. That would be a table with a lot of possibilities, nearly endless material there really.

I would looove to see a Game of Thrones table, the amount of cool stuff that could be implemented on that table would be sick.

Another idea would be tables themed after each console's exclusive games such as a fable or gears of war table for xbox, an uncharted or god of war or littlebig planet table for ps3, a donkeykong/mario table for wii and so on.

Your own mix of previous tables such as a marvel super table with Zen's own ideas etc

I don't know why, but I want a candy/junkfood inspired table. After seeing the Sugar Rush game on Wreck It Ralph, and seeing the new trailer for Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2...I would love to see a table like that. It can be just food inspired instead of all junkfood. Hehe
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I don't know why, but I want a candy/junkfood inspired table. After seeing the Sugar Rush game on Wreck It Ralph, and seeing the new trailer for Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2...I would love to see a table like that. It can be just food inspired instead of all junkfood. Hehe
    I don't know about Sugar Rush, but there is a game called Candy Crush. Unfortunately it is a match 3 game, not a pinball game. But it is a very popular game on iOS. Me personally, I want a table based on the learning video I was shown as a kid called Conjuction Junction. Grammar is your friend.

I don't know about Sugar Rush, but there is a game called Candy Crush. Unfortunately it is a match 3 game, not a pinball game. But it is a very popular game on iOS. Me personally, I want a table based on the learning video I was shown as a kid called Conjuction Junction. Grammar is your friend.

School House Rock for the win! I'm 31 and still watches it with my children.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Hello all,

Im new to the forums from a posting standpoint, but been lurking around for a long while. There is already a pretty large number of great suggestions so I can only really inject a couple that I would like to see.

1. I see allot of people requesting Tron, but personally I would actually rather see a Daft Punk themed music table. There are already tables out there(like the ACDC table) that allow you to choose a song at the beginning, and that Song changes the rules of the table. I say Daft Punk because im a huge fan, and Sony is feeling pretty generous in the indie direction as of late so Im sure they could help you guys out with licensing issues. Could be awesome playing a table featuring Robot Rock, Around the world, or maybe a few tracks from Random Access Memories.

You could also look into doing something like this for a Heavy Metal themed table.

2. Im a pretty big fan of Sword, and sorcery stuff, and would love to see a Barbarian themed table. I would be even more thrilled if yiu could snag Conan the Barbarian and do some awesome stuff for a table with that theme. Lots of great stuff out there for inspiration in a table of this type but that Zen flair would really make it pop imo.

3. My last suggestion would DC Universe tables, we have a ton of Marvel stuff so it may be awhile if ever I understand, but there are so many cool tables you could do for DC. You could do stuff like Kingdom Come, The Dark Knight Returns, Blackest Night, Crisis on Infinite earths etc. Obviously you could do single characters like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, or you could do Vertigo stuff like V for Vendetta, Watchmen, or Sandman.

As always though I also look forward to seeing your original tables, and you guys have put out some awesome work.
    Last edited by ReaperXL7; 07-24-2013 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperXL7 View Post
    Hello all,

1. I see allot of people requesting Tron, but personally I would actually rather see a Daft Punk themed music table. There are already tables out there(like the ACDC table) that allow you to choose a song at the beginning, and that Song changes the rules of the table. I say Daft Punk because im a huge fan, and Sony is feeling pretty generous in the indie direction as of late so Im sure they could help you guys out with licensing issues. Could be awesome playing a table featuring Robot Rock, Around the world, or maybe a few tracks from Random Access Memories.

As always though I also look forward to seeing your original tables, and you guys have put out some awesome work.
    Nice idea! I think if Zen do make a table with a band theme it would be refreshing if it wasn't a rock/metal band. I can't see it happening though. Still, a Daft Punk table gets a big thumbs up from me.

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    Nice idea! I think if Zen do make a table with a band theme it would be refreshing if it wasn't a rock/metal band. I can't see it happening though. Still, a Daft Punk table gets a big thumbs up from me.
    I'd say a Music Theme involves way to much individual preference to be a success with any majority.
    No matter which Genre you picked, you'd end up with a minority loving it, and a majority grimacing at the prospect of it.

Not good from a Sales point of view for Zen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Barbour View Post
    I'd say a Music Theme involves way to much individual preference to be a success with any majority.
    No matter which Genre you picked, you'd end up with a minority loving it, and a majority grimacing at the prospect of it.

Depends really, going with artists with global fanbases I think mitigates some of the risk, even more so if Sony is willing to help out with licsencing. Obviously there will always be personal preference with invidual groups, but they could do a couple of tables featuring different genres if this sort of thing would even Be possible. Daft Punk has been around along time now, lots of people love them around the world, so I dont think it would be that big of a risk.

Maybe Ms.Bomb can comment on how difficult it would be. In terms of stating personal preference it would not be any different then putting stuff like Marvel, or Star Wars up there. They do it because the properties have enough appeal overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Barbour View Post

Very good point, Nik. Everyone has different taste in music. While I'm pretty much open to anything (country included), I can't stand punk metal. That would drive me insane. Besides getting the license for some musical groups would be costly and may be unattainable.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Very good point, Nik. Everyone has different taste in music. While I'm pretty much open to anything (country included), I can't stand punk metal. That would drive me insane. Besides getting the license for some musical groups would be costly and may be unattainable.
    Well in this case if Zen wanted to do a successful Tron table they would likely want to go with a Legacy table, and they would need licsense Daft Punks music anyway since they are responsible for the soundtrack.

Stating things like personal preference would nix lots of ideas, anime, movies, games, books, tv, so using that as a reason that music tables should not happen does not make allot of sense. Anime would be even more difficult considering the state of anime publishing in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperXL7 View Post
    Well in this case if Zen wanted to do a successful Tron table they would likely want to go with a Legacy table, and they would need licsense Daft Punks music anyway since they are responsible for the soundtrack.

Stating things like personal preference would nix lots of ideas, anime, movies, games, books, tv, so using that as a reason that music tables should not happen does not make allot of sense. Anime would be even more difficult considering the state of anime publishing in the US.
    Believe it or not, you could offend people with music more so than other genres. The music community is more divided than people think. Not everyone likes hip hop, country, or rock.

Animes are widely popular, but depending on who the franchise is with can determine an expensive license amongst other barriers.

A Tron themed table would be cool. "Themed" being the key word here. That way Zen can continue to use their own music (which is epic btw) without having to acquire extra licenses.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

A metal gear solid table it's my favorite franchise of all time.

I would love to hear this when losing a ball "SNAKE!? SNAKEE?!?!?!?! SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Prtmcluesrol View Post
    A metal gear solid table it's my favorite franchise of all time.
    +1

I can picture the ball giving off an exclamation point now.
    Last edited by shogun00; 08-05-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    +1

I can picture the ball giving off an exclamation point now.
    That classic sound! I have it as an alert sound for my text messages.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

This thread hasn't been updated in a while and I'm bored so....

I have an original idea for a table. I would like a table based on beards and curly, handlebar mustaches. It could have a couple of ramps that have that perfect curl to them. And it shouldn't be a goofy table. It should be very regal and gentlemanly. I haven't thought much beyond this right now so forgive me. Maybe I can flesh out the details if Zen is interested
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Default Casino style table

I had posted this back in the Zen Pinball 1 threads but still would love to see Zen 2 take on this "original" style table. It got a good buz in that thread so I just wanted to keep the dream alive!

I have been thinking of a table idea that would bring the best of what Vegas does flawlessly and pinball all together in one. "Progressive" slots / casino style theme! Just think, online global score multiplier effecting even a single player match!

Here are some of my very basic ideas:

- Slot machine that has different style pulls. One to take a chance on a global points "pot of gold" or random slot winnings.

- To keep true the idea that pinball is about skill and not "luck" you would have to of course wager amounts of your currently earned points to play the mission.

- it could have so many themes that it almost could take 2 tables, cards, dice, slots, etc... The only reason I bring it up that way is you could use a much larger section of the table as a 4 sided flip board. (Much like on the real life table "The Machine" - Bride of Pinbot. The idea being, instead of the basic design of that table, this casino one could have different games of poker or different games all together on each side.

Just an idea!

Thanks for reading!

Paul

Default A new table pack and a new table

Il could be nice to see Star Trek Theme Table
    The original STar Trek
    Star Trek The Next Generation (This one with Q (Many aspects can be explore))
    Star Trek Voyager (This one with the Borg trying to stop Voyager to reach the Alpha Quadrant)

The other could be The Addams Family based on the latest tv series.

These could be nice and very popular.

Default My Ideas

I have been playing Zen Pinball on my Mac for the last month or so now and i must say i am a big fan and i really enjoy playing all the tables have some more so than others .

Here's a few ideas for some tables i have.

A Noir table - I am a big fan of the Noir genre and i would love a table about the genre where you would be a private investigator, the missions of the game would be various cases and each phase would be a different stage of the investigation, it could be done in a serpia like tone full of noir based imagery on the table and have the background of the table in a bar or diner and the music can consist of jazz music.

A Daredevil Table.

Millennium Falcon - this would be awesome i would love one of the minigames on the table to be the Tie-Fighter Shoot Out from A New Hope and i want to hear "Laugh it Up Fuzzball" as it's game over

Army of Darkness

Aliens - i have so many ideas for this one and it would be suitable for most Zen Pinball Players to play one of the missions is you have limited shots in the Pulse Rifle and you have to take out some of the dreaded Xenomorph's that are crawling over the tables attempting to take out the bumpers ( like they took out the power in the film and the final one where you take out the Queen you would have to hit certain bumpers to open the air lock to send her into the void of space ! i know it may never happen but one can dream and having James Horner's score is a must.

Batman - I hope that you guys can get the DC license this would simply be amazing so many possibilities with it from so many stories and characters you could even do tables of the villains i would love a Two-Face one !

Okay lets get serious ! There is only one real license i really really really really like to see on Zen Pinball 2.

It´s moth***** Game of Thrones of course !!!!! Just imagine all the possibilities, the tables .. oh my holy god ! With the talent from Zen Studios this should be a instant hit !!! I don´t know if you had ever the chance to snap that license Zen Studios but you did such a great job with the Marvel and Star Wars license that this MUST happen, no matter what it cost !

My dream tables / themes of that license would be in no particular order:

Jon Snow Table. Begins with Eddard "The Starks has manned the wall since thousand years. And you are a Stark. You may have not my name but you have my blood." Table plays the whole Jon Snow arc till season 3.

Daenarys Table. Begins with Viserys "The bravest man don´t kill dragons, the bravest man ride on them" Table plays the whole Daenarys Targaryan arc till season 3. This table could be pretty epic with the 3 dragons and all the side battles.

House Lannister Table. Begins with Tywin "Lannisters always pays his depts". This table could focus on Kingslanding and how the Lannisters play a big role in the whole 5-king-war. For example Tyrion and the Blackwater fight. All Lannisters should be somehow included: Jaime, Cersie, Tywin and Joffrey maybe even Tommen and Myrcella. Fun Hint: When ball is lost Tywin says "Lannisters don´t act like fools" It fits just perfect.

House Stark Table. Begins with "Winter is coming" ofc Play the whole Stark arc till season 3. Robb, Bran, Arya, Sansa, Catleyn and Eddard all of them available at one table. Jon Snow only as sidekick since he has his own table and he is not a Stark.

House Baratheon Table. This is kinda tricky because i don´t know if you should focus only on Stannis or make the whole story of all three brothers including Robert and Renley. But Lady Melisandre and the rightful claiming of the iron throne from Stannis makes them a perfect theme.

There are many more possibilities. This whole Ice and Fire universe screams for some pinball madness. With the fantastic HBO adaption of the books you have already a rich arsenal of audio and video material. Just think about it Zen. With this license you could truly become Kings.

Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it
    Last edited by bariton1; 01-06-2014 at 07:49 AM.

I'd love to see a Cowboy Bebop table! The launcher could be Spike hand of course "BANG!" and would have great potential for missions such as collecting bountys.

I also saw that Kingdom Hearts and Megaman were suggested. Both would have nice uses for powerups; Kingdom Hearts being its keyblade and Megaman, if being based off of the original, can use the original 6 robot masters as the missions, each giving a power up for statagy on the next boss. It could also have Willy at the end. If based on a later game, it could include Rush as part of the multiball. And seeing how Zen has worked with Capcom for the Street Fighter board, this may be possible.

Another suggestion I've seen on here was Dragonball (and some for Naruto) which made me think that a Shonen Jump pack would be great and could include those two as well as One Piece or Bleach. And seeing as Shonen Jump loves doing crossovers themselves, most commonly with the combination of Dragonball and One Piece/Naruto or all together, like in Battle Stadium D.O.N or the Jump Super Stars series. It could be a great crossover board.

With Disney license:
    1. Daredevil, punisher
    2. Mickey Mouse

PAC man-- the ball is yellow PAC-man and u could have pellets and ghosts on table. Wakka wakka wakka

With a Warner bros.license
    1. DC 3- pack :batman, superman, Wonder Woman can get it started but I'd lve to also see
    Green lantern, aquaman, flash
    2. Looney toons
    3. Harry potter
    4. Mortal kombat

With a universal license
    Monsters 3 pack: Dracula, Frankenstein, werewolf

A simply collection of star trek table

1 tos
    2 next gen
    3 deep space
    4 voyager
    5 enterprice
    6 films

And toons of might adorable table like

1 spock table
    2 kirk
    3 picard
    4 data
    5 worf
    6 Cisco
    And much more

For race table
    1 federation
    2 klingon
    3 romulan
    4 cardassian
    5 bajor

For ship
    For galaxy quadrant
    And toons of table with one license

Lightbulb Marvel Apocalypse Table

Had an idea for an Apocalypse table. Feel free to brainstorm it, change it around, add to it. Hope it comes to fruition. Basically its centered around Apocalypse and time travel. Table can revolve around X-Men or X-Force where the premise is to chase Apocalypse through time to collect pieces of his rejuvenation chamber/sarcophagus to stop him. There could be 4 pyramids in the back where once triggered you do battle with the 4 Horsemen. Mr. Sinister would sit on the top left. Once initiated, he stands up and he clones the pinball into 3 (multiball) where one is the original and the other 2 morph in and out into different colors. You have to guess which one is the original in order to score and defeat him. Apocalypse would be the main villain, front and center like Cul Borson or off to the top right like Thanos or he can make appearances only when the right actions are triggered(portals, etc). Cable would be situated lower left quadrant and has a gun similar to MoonKnight's where it fires a pinball onto the playing field or he interacts in some other way.

There could be a big pyramid in the center with ramps leading in and around where the top is split into 3 sections. Every time you complete the designated loops or entry inside or around the pyramid, the top spins around like the Avengers table and if you match 3 identical sides you intiate a different level(portal, mini game like the gems sequence in Infinity Gauntlet) through time where you enter and do battle with a different incarnation of Apocalypse. You can have Bishop who sells you upgrades (Kickback, Magna-Save, Bonus 2X like the shops in Blade and at certain points he can reverse time (similar to Wolverine's Weapon X tank save) as long as you have the upgrade/bonus and saves the ball from draining). Of course other characters can make cameos as well, Gambit, Deadpool, Archangel, Forge, Puck, Cyclops, Jean Grey. Gambit & Puck fit in since they have had experience in acts of theft and can make cameos trying to steal/recover parts of the Sarcophagus/Rejuvenating chamber. Below is an extremely crude layout to give an idea of character location/theme.

ApocPin.jpg
    Last edited by LiquidFreon; 01-15-2014 at 03:43 AM.

I'd love to see a War of the worlds table, hopefully with some jeff wayne music. An Indiana jones table would be awesome sauce too, as would a Track n field themed game (use the flippers to run faster).

Since I'm playing the game like a crack addict (not neglecting ZP2, tho!), a Don't Starve table would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Default A fitting suggestion

Since Zen already made Star Wars Pinball and Marvel Pinball, which are two brands owned by Disney, I do believe that this would be a possible and logical next step:

Disney Series Table Pack: A pack of 4 new tables including; Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Talespin and Ducktales.

Just imagine the gorgeous art design, music and mission posibilities with these lovely classics in pinball form.
    Last edited by Vespertilio; 01-18-2014 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespertilio View Post
    Since Zen already made Star Wars Pinball and Marvel Pinball, which are two brands owned by Disney, I do believe that this would be a possible and logical next step:

Disney Series Table Pack: A pack of 4 new tables including; Darkwing Duck, Rescue Rangers, Talespin and Ducktales.

Just imagine the geourgeous art design, music and mission posibilities with these lovely classics in pinball form.
    DUCKTALES, WOO-OOO!

Great suggestions!

the Star Wars package of six tables is really nice.

what about a classic movies (especially series) like the "Dollar Triology" (especially "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly") bringing back that great dirty western drive or others ?

Dollar Triology
    The Godfather
    Indiana Jones
    Back To The Future
    36 Chambers of Shaolin
    Army of Darkness

i like that pump element from ghostrider, reminds me a bit on the old terminator table from way back.

or what about classic games like

IK+ (International Karate Plus)
    Giana Sisters
    Maniac Mansion
    The Last Ninja
    Katakis
    Defener of the Crown
    Barbarian II
    California Games
    H.E.R.O. (Helicopter Emergency Rescue Operation)
    Ultima V
    The Bard's Tale
    Turrican

maybe you can do a C64 theme with different game elements combinig in one table, just a funny idea

These have probably already been mentioned but Transformers and G.I. Joe tables based off the cartoons would be awesome.

I remember years ago there was a pinball game for the PC that had amusement park rides in it. I would love to see an Amusement Park themed table complete with a rollercoaster, ferris wheel, tilt-a-whirl and other classic rides. Also it would be totally awesome to have sequels to your original tables like MARS, Tesla, Shaman, Plants vs. Zombies (The 2nd game's already been out for awhile) and Earth Defense. My favorite out of all of them is Epic Quest! Please Zen Team make it possible some day!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Thumbs up Lego Pinball!!

One of my friends suggested that I post this. A pinball game chronicling Legos themselves. They have made so many games there is a wealth of possibilities. There could be modes where you have to collect studs and build certain things. There will be 2 and probably a third Lego Lord of the Rings titles. But since you have a good relationship with Marvel, Lego Marvel Superheroes would be awesome as a theme too.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

DUCKTALES, WOO-OOO!

Great suggestions!
    I'd buy them on nostalgia alone...

Candy Crush. That is all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Candy Crush. That is all.
    Bahahaha - nice one.

Bahahaha - nice one.
    I wish I was joking, lol. I'm addicted to it like a crack head. It might be a surprisingly good theme.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bearded_Warrior; 01-30-2014 at 01:10 AM.