Thread: The Avengers Table Now Available on iOS & Mac

Default The Avengers Table Now Available on iOS & Mac

The Avengers assemble on Mac and iOS TODAY!!! See our blog for details and a trailer!

Checked the Mac App store for an update but there wasn't any. I suppose the blog post mention of the Mac platform was because there was no "official" announcement since this app and the avengers pack has been in the store for quite some time now.

Updated my iOS version of the game. It updated fine but I got a strange message when I tried to buy the avengers table. It said something like "the avengers will be available to download soon on Zen pinball THD." I was eventually able to download the avengers DLC but isn't ZP THD for android? It was strange.

On the iOS, avengers table plays well. However, there are occasional drops in frame rate. Not that big of a deal on the iPad 3 but might be for iPad 1. Still trying to find a camera view I like for this table. It is much harder to hit ramp/orbit shots than the marvel pinball version (except the Iron Man ramp which seems to be easier to hit). I keep hitting the edge of the walls at the mouth of the ramps/orbits. Still fun and good for a quick pinball fix on the go.

Fixes for iOS that I have found so far. Thor bug fixed. The drop hatch on the serpent ramp now activates like it should. The launcher bug has been fixed. The plunger now draws back like it should. Need to check if any of the Capt. America bugs have been fixed.

Unfortunately, the GUI buttons and DMD has still not been optimized for the new iPad (iPad 3 retina display). They are still tiny.

cant buy this table?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard de s View Post
    cant buy this table?
    Make sure you have the latest update, you should be able to purchase after you update the Zen Pinball app

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Make sure you have the latest update, you should be able to purchase after you update the Zen Pinball app
    Mzzz Zen Pinball is updated correctly after the update I can no longer buy the table, but all my other pinball tables work fine this can simply be downloaded after uninstall Zen pinball. Table only thing that I can not download is Avengers?
    I see when I click on buy There was an error with authenticaion this table, please try again later.
    Bank account is sufficient to be able to buy.
    Last edited by Richard de s; 09-26-2012 at 06:17 AM. Reason: case closed

Before I buy, is that stupid black widow ramp problem fixed in this release, the one that ruins the table from Marvel Pinball on xbox/ps3. You know, where sometimes the ball will hit the gate between the in and out lane and drain down the outlane? Or does it ball save if it does that?

If that went ahead with it being a table-killer, Solitude knew all about it, I'll be very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolve or die View Post
    Before I buy, is that stupid black widow ramp problem fixed in this release, the one that ruins the table from Marvel Pinball on xbox/ps3. You know, where sometimes the ball will hit the gate between the in and out lane and drain down the outlane? Or does it ball save if it does that?
    It's been fixed on the PS3 and Vita versions, so it's safe to assume that it will carry over on the Mac/iOS version.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolve or die View Post

If that went ahead with it being a table-killer, Solitude knew all about it, I'll be very disappointed.
    Checking on it for ya!

Black widow ramp is fine. Got 1.8 B without a drain from that outlane. I should note this is for the iOS version. I don't think it would be safe to assume that mac version is fine. I believe the mac version came out soon after the console versions so it may not have been fixed and zp2 for the mac hasn't received any updates since its release. I only have FI for the mac version so I can't test it.
    Last edited by surf1der; 10-11-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Black widow ramp is fine. Got 1.8 B without a drain from that outlane. I should note this is for the iOS version. I don't think it would be safe to assume that mac version is fine. I believe the mac version came out soon after the console versions so it may not have been fixed and zp2 for the mac hasn't received any updates since its release. I only have FI for the mac version so I can't test it.
    Thanks for confirming!