Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Marvel Table to be announced at New York Comic Con!

Exclamation Marvel Civil War Table Revealed at New York Comic Con!

Via Zen Studios Twitter:

"Remember last week when we said we were playing the new table? It was a Marvel table... to be revealed at NY Comic Con!"

http://t.co/6S3qgJ20

The NYCC runs from Oct. 11-14. The link suggests that the table will be revealed on Saturday the 13th. I'm thinking it will be either the Marvel Civil War table or Doctor Strange. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Bearded_Warrior; 10-13-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

I'm hoping it's Dr. Strange, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Heck might be some other Theme other then those 2, Zen likes surprising us.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

punisher would be cool , hopefully a dark illuminated table , well doesn't really mather day purchase anyways
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Now, wait the annoncement.

Cool I'm guessing it's Dr.Strange.

I think it will be Fantastic Four, and all the bug fixes.

Great to hear, but we do have a lot of comic book theme tables already.

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    Hmm imagine if it is a totally revamped F4 Table... this is interesting but I say its a new Marvel Theme imo.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Just one table? I kinda like those 4 packs they release. We know Civil War and Dr. Strange are coming...all we need is 2 more for a proper 4 pack.

Interesting. I really hope it's a 'new' table announcement rather than an announcement of a table that they announced back before ZP2 was released that they mentioned wont be in the full release...........??

Still though any mention of a new table is going to be sweet.

Haha nope!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Haha nope!

Well thanks for confirming that! That would have been disappointing. It would be cool if it were another table besides the two we think we know about though.

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Hmmmm... what could it be? Whats goin on in the marvel universe lately? Avengers VS. X-Men? Possible...lots of characters....Uncanny Avengers? Again, lots of characters & possibillities there...but i think we have enuff of those two themes at the moment. Individual characters from these two? Again, we have a few already....what about an older series? X-factor...New Mutants....or maybe even (you guys across the pond might like this) X-calibur?! Hmmm..

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Heck might be some other Theme other then those 2, Zen likes surprising us.
    Yes i like that thought....so theres one character i havent heard mentioned in the new table idea thread.....
    They are supposedly making a reboot to a 2003 box office flop...with a release date announcement coming soon (again, alledgedly happening, idk for sure) not to mention, its being announced at the NYCC...so whether its the next table up for release or at a later date, i get the sneaky suspicion that eventualy we're gonna be pullin acrobatics off the building tops of Hell's kitchen while chasing down the likes of Typhoid Mary, Bullseye, Kingpin etc.. as "The Man Without Fear".....

Dare i say it?........its gonna be Daredevil!!!
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 10-04-2012 at 01:51 AM.

Daredevil would be a hella dope Table. Either way im sure what Zen has in store will be quality.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by Delima05 View Post
    Way, way, way to many.

out of the 12 you guys you said you were working on how many are marvels ?

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    out of the 12 you guys you said you were working on how many are marvels ?
    The 12 tables were all "non-Marvel" tables. That means that they have more than 12 tables in the works (including Marvel tables).

Quote Originally Posted by Delima05
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalzoic View Post
    Way, way, way to many.
    They still sell (and get played later), though. Spider-Man (and thus, the other tables in the same pack) is currently the most played table in Zen Pinball 2, beating out even the new Plants VS Zombies by a small margin. After that, it's Tesla and friends ahead of Avengers and Company by a little bit. Every other table is around the 10,000 play margin, with the exceptions of Captain America and Street Fighter 2 getting small spikes from name recognition.

May not necessarily be a fair comparison, though, as the Avengers set is some of the newest content, so it stands to reason it would get played more. And I believe the first set of Marvel tables was free content for PS+ members one month, which would naturally boost those play numbers. (Whereas the set with X-Men had a couple less iconic tables and is also part of the 10K play club.)

Epic Quest, despite its original premise, is the third least played table on Zen Pinball 2. So I can understand the idea of sticking with Marvel as long as it keeps bringing in the desired numbers.

As for new Marvel tables, I'd like to see more "out in left field" concepts like Moon Knight and Fear Itself. They're more interesting than "safe" tables like, say, Phoenix would be. (Although that could be an interesting table if done right, where you could switch between three styles of play - Jean Grey, Phoenix and Dark Phoenix, each offering progressively higher scoring potential but making it easier to lose the ball ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot Weapon View Post
    They still sell (and get played later), though. Spider-Man (and thus, the other tables in the same pack) is currently the most played table in Zen Pinball 2, beating out even the new Plants VS Zombies by a small margin. After that, it's Tesla and friends ahead of Avengers and Company by a little bit. Every other table is around the 10,000 play margin, with the exceptions of Captain America and Street Fighter 2 getting small spikes from name recognition.

May not necessarily be a fair comparison, though, as the Avengers set is some of the newest content, so it stands to reason it would get played more. And I believe the first set of Marvel tables was free content for PS+ members one month, which would naturally boost those play numbers. (Whereas the set with X-Men had a couple less iconic tables and is also part of the 10K play club.)

Epic Quest, despite its original premise, is the third least played table on Zen Pinball 2. So I can understand the idea of sticking with Marvel as long as it keeps bringing in the desired numbers.

As for new Marvel tables, I'd like to see more "out in left field" concepts like Moon Knight and Fear Itself. They're more interesting than "safe" tables like, say, Phoenix would be. (Although that could be an interesting table if done right, where you could switch between three styles of play - Jean Grey, Phoenix and Dark Phoenix, each offering progressively higher scoring potential but making it easier to lose the ball ...)

Where did you get those statistics? On the other hand I think regardless of how many Marvel tables there are, people will want to see more new tables. Personally I don't care if it is marvel based I would just love to have another original table.

I still think the Avengers pack is the best one of the group although I have my favorites from the original core and some of the other DLC like epic quest and MARS.

Fear itself is my favorite table although I have not played it that much because of the ZP2 league at PSnation site. I just want a new table. I don't play PvZ unless I intend to beat a friends score when they surpass me. It is way too easy and well it isn't fun anymore it might be different when they fix the bugs but still I find the table way too easy.

So any new table marvel or otherwise is a big plus.

I bet it's Civil war or Dr. Strange. Propably Civil war.
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    The 12 tables were all "non-Marvel" tables. That means that they have more than 12 tables in the works (including Marvel tables).
    Wow, that is great news! Hopefully whatever table is announced at NYCC will release quickly because I am already itching for more.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Where did you get those statistics?
    Overall high score leaderboard for each table.

Which doesn't necessarily mean how many times the table has been PURCHASED, per se, just how many high scores have been entered on Zen Pinball 2. There could easily be thousands of people who purchased a table but haven't bothered to play a game of it on the ZP2 interface. (There's also the "double score on same leaderboard" glitch which might make that number higher than the actual number of scores that should be discplayed.)

Well I love Comics etc. so my opinion is biased when it comes to these things. But for me its the gameplay that sells the Table more for me, come on even if you don't love Comics you can't say with a straight face that the Avengers Chronicles pack showcases Zen's best work to date.

Heck maybe this single Table will set the bar even higher... I mean it must do sinces its a standalone therefore there is no hiding inbetween 2 or so great Tables.

Don't knock it till you try it

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Dr Strange for Halloween.

Well I love Comics etc. so my opinion is biased when it comes to these things. But for me its the gameplay that sells the Table more for me, come on even if you don't love Comics you can't say with a straight face that the Avengers Chronicles pack showcases Zen's best work to date.

Heck maybe this single Table will set the bar even higher... I mean it must do sinces its a standalone therefore there is no hiding inbetween 2 or so great Tables.

Don't knock it till you try it
    I like the Avengers pack s lot because it produced my favorite table to date: The Infinity Gauntlet. The other tables are decent but feel a bit lacking. The Virtue and Vengeance pack was pretty well balanced but I was somewhat disappointed by the Ghost Rider table that I was so looking forward to. The others in that pack were really good but I didn't really fall in love with any of them. Which pack do you think is best? Or which tables showcase Zen's best work?

You think so? Personally I think the Avengers pack tables are some of the worst as far as pinball design goes.

Good point. F4 for FX 2 was badly glitched when it came out and Captain America still have a few strange glitches on FX 2 that has never been sorted out. Hopefully this table will receive the proverbial spit and polish before it is released. There is nothing like just one release at a time for the players on this forum to stumble across all the bugs and glitches within days.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

You think so? Personally I think the Avengers pack tables are some of the worst as far as pinball design goes.
    Well this proves that it's all a matter of opinion. Personally I think that Fear Itself from the avengers pack is the best table that Zen has produced. It's design use of the magna system, flow of missions, difficulty is what I love about this particular table's design. Granted I've playing lots of tables lately that I haven't played in a while like excalibur, MARS, Tesla, Earth Defense, and El Dorado They have been really fun but nothing can take away the fun I get playing Fear Itself.

Favorite Tables Lately and that changes every week other than Fear Itself

Fear Itself
    MARS
    X-men
    Thor
    Sorcerers Lair
    Iron Man
    Infinity Gantlet

will there be a video or are the just releasing the character

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    will there be a video or are the just releasing the character
    The fact that Barbie said they were already playing the table and that the table will be revealed I think we'll see a video.

Sorry to hear that m8, its all subjective but in any case what Tables do you like?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Sorry to hear that m8, its all subjective but in any case what Tables do you like?
    Hmmm.. Actually I like just about all of them other than the Marvel tables. Excalibur is probably my overall favorite though. And there are a few I miss from FX2.

The only Marvel tables I like are:
    Blade
    Ghost Rider
    Moon Knight
    Captain America

Hmmm.. Actually I like just about all of them other than the Marvel tables. Excalibur is probably my overall favorite though. And there are a few I miss from FX2.

The only Marvel tables I like are:
    Blade
    Ghost Rider
    Moon Knight
    Captain America
    Ah interesting, Moon Knight & Blade are showpieces for me

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Deadpool, because you can't spell "assassin" without double the ass.

Personally, I don't care about the character (if it's indeed a Marvel table...).
    The important thing is the table itself to be fun to play!

I didn't even know Moon Knight, Fear Itself and Infinity Gauntlet before but those tables are so much fun!
    And thats what matters in the end -at least for me-.
    PSN: DreamyElf

Quote Originally Posted by M1N0RA View Post
    Deadpool, because you can't spell "assassin" without double the ass.
    Ha! Been played MvC3 much? Deadpool would be awesome. I just read a preview of the upcoming title in Game Informer and it's looking good.

Arrgh.....im gettin anxious....& i would assume as soon as someones heard what it is itll get posted........

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Ha! Been played MvC3 much? Deadpool would be awesome. I just read a preview of the upcoming title in Game Informer and it's looking good.
    Well enlighten us. Is it Dr. Strange or Civil war? What exactly does the preview say? Or is it the preview way back when Avengers Chronicles was announced?

Well enlighten us. Is it Dr. Strange or Civil war? What exactly does the preview say? Or is it the preview way back when Avengers Chronicles was announced?
    BW is talking about the new Deadpool game lol not the new table.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    BW is talking about the new Deadpool game lol not the new table.

Yep lol forgot there was a title for Deadpool. I guess my eagerness got the best of me.

Yep lol forgot there was a title for Deadpool. I guess my eagerness got the best of me.
    It's all good, we can't help ourselves around here XD

facepalm for me thinking yesterday was the 11th and wondering why the new table hadn't been announced. got myself worked up over nothing...

Sounds exciting, can't wait to play new tables

PWEEEZE let it be Deadpool. PWEEZE!!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Guardians of the Galaxy?
    PSN: Loc_Dog_ (feel free 2 add, mention ZP2 or these forums if you will! )
    Wizarded on ZP2: Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, Captain America, Plants vs Zombies, Ghost Rider, X-MEN, Epic Quest, Sorcerer's Lair, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade, Paranormal

Default More Marvel :-(

Much as I love the Marvel tables, I was really hoping for a break from the franchise with the next table. When you look at the ZP2 Main Menu there are more Marvel tablesavailable than original IP tables. Plus, we still have Fantastic 4 to be reissued...

Still, it is good to know they have a further 12 NON Marvel tables in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Loc_Dog_ View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy?
    Yep, that would be sweet. I am kinda hoping for a left field choice like Iron Fist, Deadpool, or Nova.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
    Yep, that would be sweet. I am kinda hoping for a left field choice like Iron Fist, Deadpool, or Nova.

Either of those choices would be great! Iron Fist is a beast of superhero. Nobody is touching that guy when it comes to hand to hand combat. Nova is just awesome. I don't think we even need to discuss Deadpool, do we?!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

So...will this be announced today or later during the convention?

I think it will be announced on Sat.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Saturday, check out the link at the very top of this thread

Ah yes, I should have read more carefully. Thanks.

Saturday, check out the link at the very top of this thread
    Ha! It's like we swapped roles the for a minute there Barbie, lol!

Ha! It's like we swapped roles the for a minute there Barbie, lol!
    You make a great substitute CM!

Ooooh I can't wait. I'm super excited now!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

i was counting the days till oct 11 , then i forgot it was oct 13

Looks like it's the Civil War table

Quote Originally Posted by JasonC11 View Post
    Looks like it's the Civil War table
    Where'd you see that?

EDIT: Found it on Marvel Entertainment's Twitter page:

Marvel Entertainment ‏@Marvel
    #CivilWar table on @Marvel Pinball will include Spider Woman, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America & more! #MarvelNYCC http://bit.ly/RlOhpg

Civil War Tweet.jpg
    Last edited by Bearded_Warrior; 10-13-2012 at 03:58 PM.

I can't see it! Well Civil War table will be AWESOME!!!

EDIT: Woops....I had to enlarge the photo attached. *facepalm* lol
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Civil War Comes to Marvel Pinball - Whose Side Are You On? Check out our blog for more details and a trailer for our latest Marvel table!

Well I can tell you that I'm on the Cap's side! Despite the ending of the Civil War. No spoilers here.

The table looks great btw!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

http://marvel.com/news/story/19549/n...ar_coming_soon

People at Zen certainly love Iron man and Capt'n America.
    Looks like a very enjoyable basic table though. Looking forward to it.

Looks cool Also looks like some cool lighting in the table as well. It would be awesome if it comes out next month.

Banned

I can see me and my pinball fiends battling on this table in a special mode right?

Capt vs Iron Man duel mode confirmed? LOL

Iron MAN ALL THE WAY!
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 10-13-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Looks cool Also looks like some cool lighting in the table as well. It would be awesome if it comes out next month.
    That would be awesome

Spell Freedom to start fight, spell future to start fight, I see a Punisher symbol above the bumpers where it also says skillshot, SHRA popularity, make super combos to gain an ally, etc...Can't find who designed it.

That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderdash View Post
    http://marvel.com/news/story/19549/n...ar_coming_soon

People at Zen certainly love Iron man and Capt'n America.
    Looks like a very enjoyable basic table though. Looking forward to it.
    Thanks for the link. At least the Marvel site contains some screen shots of the table layout.
    Last edited by shogun00; 10-13-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Thanks for the link. At least the Marvel site contains some screen shots of the table layout.
    I also posted the announcement artwork and screenshots on our Facebook page if you'd like to check those out.

The screenshots look phenomenal. Thanks for the links! Speaking of links...I'm hungry!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Great News!

In the release notes it says that it's going to be released for Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball 2. Sooo, I buy the table for Marvel and import it for free? Or is it a typo and Marvel Pinball isn't supported anymore?

I'm kind of a trophy whore, that's why I'm asking.

looks very interesting. the allies and enemies box has me very curious. i'd still like to seem more non-marvel tables and more "not branded" tables. last one was paranormal, so long ago!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 75hDeadMan View Post
    looks very interesting. the allies and enemies box has me very curious. i'd still like to seem more non-marvel tables and more "not branded" tables. last one was paranormal, so long ago!!!!
    No, the last one was Epic Quest. Back in January.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

That would be awesome
    Well the U.S. Presidential Election is on Nov. 6th and then Veterans day is on Nov. 11th so somewhere around then would make since from a marketing perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    No, the last one was Epic Quest. Back in January.
    whoops, good call.

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan"
    Capt vs Iron Man duel mode confirmed? LOL

Iron MAN ALL THE WAY!

No way. After the abuse to my ego that is the Iron Man table, every time I see Tony Stark I want someone to drop a bus on his head. Cap all the way. Heck, I'd support DAZZLER over Iron Man at this point.

Well the U.S. Presidential Election is on Nov. 6th and then Veterans day is on Nov. 11th so somewhere around then would make since from a marketing perspective.
    Exactly. Plus, Nov.11th is my birthday so it would be super epic if it comes around that time

Exactly. Plus, Nov.11th is my birthday so it would be super epic if it comes around that time
    Ha! That would be a nice gift for you My wedding anniversary is Nov. 20th so that would be cool too. I just really want it before Thanksgiving so I can play it over the extra long weekend.

Mine is on the 10th, so it looks like the two of us would be happy if it came out on the 6th or the 13th.

Mines the 7th

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Looks great! Cant wait. Now how long till they announce when itll be released?

Nov 11th is my birthday too, so it'd be awesome timing for me as well.

Ha! That would be a nice gift for you My wedding anniversary is Nov. 20th so that would be cool too. I just really want it before Thanksgiving so I can play it over the extra long weekend.
    Mine is on the 10th, so it looks like the two of us would be happy if it came out on the 6th or the 13th.
    Mines the 7th
    Quote Originally Posted by Piccalilli View Post
    Nov 11th is my birthday too, so it'd be awesome timing for me as well.
    November birthdays/anniversaries UNITE!

Looks great! wish there was more gameplay but I will take what I can get.

It looks awsome!

Thanks for this work!
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Lightbulb Civil War

Looks great! wish there was more gameplay but I will take what I can get.
    Listen I am a very blunt guy the Civil War table from the preview looks borning I just hope theres more Heros and some villains to fight.Plus if it comes the week of nov 11th BLACK OPS 2 is going to kill it so I hope Zen has there balls ready n hoping theres more than one Marvel table coming with the Civil War table. And 12 non Marvel tables in the works okkkkk lol I will belive it when I see it. I love the Marvel tables but coming on Over doing it and give us fans a table we want i see the suggestion treads all the time be honest have you all over there at Zen considered making any of the tables in the suggestion table tread. Any Zen i been with you all since day one but please moreeeee non Marvel tables PLEASE.

pinballfreak69, I really don't think it's logical to put a table that costs a few bucks up against a $60 retail game. It won't matter one bit if they come out at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by devilmosh View Post
    pinballfreak69, I really don't think it's logical to put a table that costs a few bucks up against a $60 retail game. It won't matter one bit if they come out at the same time.
    Indeed! Besides, quite a few of us pinball fans don't like FPSs.

Quote Originally Posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    Listen I am a very blunt guy the Civil War table from the preview looks borning I just hope theres more Heros and some villains to fight.Plus if it comes the week of nov 11th BLACK OPS 2 is going to kill it so I hope Zen has there balls ready n hoping theres more than one Marvel table coming with the Civil War table. And 12 non Marvel tables in the works okkkkk lol I will belive it when I see it. I love the Marvel tables but coming on Over doing it and give us fans a table we want i see the suggestion treads all the time be honest have you all over there at Zen considered making any of the tables in the suggestion table tread. Any Zen i been with you all since day one but please moreeeee non Marvel tables PLEASE.
    PVZ was released just recently. Does that not count?

Black OPS 2? I don't play FPS games anymore. HL2 Episode 2 was the last one. Zen/marvel pinball is such a small market and mostly for pinball fans/enthusiasts. I for one fall into that category and I'll buy table pack for TPA and tables from Zen whenever they become available.

The FPS genre has become so stale. Can't believe folks still play those. I am looking forward to Civil War though.

CNN headline: "Call of Duty gets heavy competition from pinball table platform add-on. Who will win this holiday season?"

I knew Zen was going big with the release of Zen Pinball 2. Now that we know the date that was randomly suggested to Zen by some users on this forum, it's become clear to me that Zen is aiming for direct competition with Activision's biggest franchise. The overlap and price of these two games can not be interpreted any other way. EA had some mild success with BF3, but I think Zen's strategy of going in this whole new pinbally downloadable add-on direction for the genre might work out even greater.
    Last edited by parathod; 10-15-2012 at 04:50 AM.

The FPS genre has become so stale. Can't believe folks still play those. I am looking forward to Civil War though.
    Doom 2 is still fun every now an then. That game does deserve a pinball table
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 10-15-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Lightbulb Yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by devilmosh View Post
    How is that not logical ok yes BLACK OPS 2 is 60 bucks and the tables that Zen create are are cheap especially after all the work Zen puts into these tables,but thats not my fault. I was just saying about the release date BLACK OPS 2 comes out Nov13th and if Zen brings out the table that week i am so on BLACK OPS 2 not on the new table. Just to many Marvel tables not any new non Marvel tables. Plus World War Hulk,and now a civil war table almost feels like we are in a loop here with War based Marvel tables. Give us a Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, GOW, just some new material. If that were to happen I would pay 60 bucks for tables of that magnitude. I am a big Zen fan and appreciate all the work they do for bringing pinball back but its just like a old 45 record with a crack in it just want see something new.

Lightbulb Cool

Quote Originally Posted by parathod View Post
    CNN headline: "Call of Duty gets heavy competition from pinball table platform add-on. Who will win this holiday season?"

I knew Zen was going big with the release of Zen Pinball 2. Now that we know the date that was randomly suggested to Zen by some users on this forum, it's become clear to me that Zen is aiming for direct competition with Activision's biggest franchise. The overlap and price of these two games can not be interpreted any other way. EA had some mild success with BF3, but I think Zen's strategy of going in this whole new pinbally downloadable add-on direction for the genre might work out even greater.
    LOL BLACK OPS 2 is going to win I am sorry if some are not into FPS fans but since I do love Zen pinball and there flea market prices for add-ons heres a idea. How about a pinball based themed table as BLACK OPS 1 or 2 COD like in a multiplayer mode and earn a score streaks to earn a EMP to disable your opponents table which could help you and hurt them or earn a Chopper gunner that might distroy a flipper bummpers or putting a claymore down and if a ball hits it BOOM now thats fun and that might change your mind on FPS and bring the house down with awesomeness. But this table would be strictly multiplayer which I would love to see some strictly based only multiplayer tables

Well, if you look at prior history, both the original Marvel Pinball 4-pack as well as Vengeance and Virtue were released mid-December. I think they realize that November isn't a good time to try and release something and have it be really visible - it'll get lost in the flood of "gotta have our game out for Black Friday to sell at $60 before it drops to $19.99 three months later" holiday releases.

Being a virtual release, it wouldn't really get any benefits from a pre-Thanksgiving release. Whereas if they release it a week or two before the holidays, it's still likely to have front-page visibility on the PS3 store so all those people who got PSN gift cards can direct their $2.99 in the proper direction.

Given prior history and marketing logic, I'm expecting a release around December 11th. But I have a one-in-two chance of being wrong 50% of the time, so who knows.

You can see and download screenshots on http://www.marvelpinball.com/press.html
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderdash View Post
    Doom 2 is still fun every now an then. That game does deserve a pinball table
    THIS. haha, this is one of the few brands i would love to do zen do a pin for. but if you really want boulder... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9AxpBPO3z4

Civil War can't wait....I have a question on why Marvel tables are 2.49 and a popcap table is 2.99....Marvel is way more of a juggernaut business then Popcap is....but maybe that's why.
    You guys make the best tables and can't wait for the new table. Such talented folk. And BB you are the best PR person in niceness and timeliness I have ever seen. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 75hDeadMan View Post
    THIS. haha, this is one of the few brands i would love to do zen do a pin for. but if you really want boulder... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9AxpBPO3z4
    Not bad But I challenge Zen to top this version

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast