Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can't purchase tables on Mac - hanging forever

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default Can't purchase tables on Mac - hanging forever

    Hi,
    Downloaded Zen Pinball for MAC and like most people in the comments, can't purchase any table - game keeps saying "Please wait..." forever. I'd love to give you my money! Love the Avengers table and would love to play it on my Mac as well.

    Thanks for your help!
    Smelly.

    EDIT: exact same problem than this guy:
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...es-ZP2-for-Mac

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmellyMetal View Post
    Hi,
    Downloaded Zen Pinball for MAC and like most people in the comments, can't purchase any table - game keeps saying "Please wait..." forever. I'd love to give you my money! Love the Avengers table and would love to play it on my Mac as well.

    Thanks for your help!
    Smelly.

    EDIT: exact same problem than this guy:
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...es-ZP2-for-Mac
    Looking into it, thanks for the report! You might try go into your account and make sure your billing info is up to date, that might be causing a problem.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Looking into it, thanks for the report! You might try go into your account and make sure your billing info is up to date, that might be causing a problem.
    It is up to date, thank you (just bought another app on the store without issues) my problem is like other users, when trying to purchase tables in ZP2, it says "please wait" forever. Other in-app purchases for other apps are working just fine so I know it's not a network issue...Too bad because I really want to buy the "Avengers" table, my favorite!

    Thanks for your help!

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    It working now, don't know if you did anything but thank you - I could finally buy & download the Avengers table this morning, even tho it took me 2 hours

    Cheers...

  5. #5
    Junior Member Kosmiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I'm having same problem, a while after confirming purchase a pop-up comes with "Please contact itunes support to complete this transaction" and in the game just says "unable to buy table".

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmiker View Post
    I'm having same problem, a while after confirming purchase a pop-up comes with "Please contact itunes support to complete this transaction" and in the game just says "unable to buy table".
    Thanks for the report, I will run it by the team and see what is up. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •