Thread: Can we get a update on Fantastic 4 being re released please!

Default Can we get a update on Fantastic 4 being re released please!

I have every board made for Zen pinball 1 and marvel pinball and zen pinball 2. I am understanding that there were bugs or unforeseen problems releasing zen pinball 2 with backwards compatibility with two other game but can we please get a status update. Fantastic 4 is my favorite board and its a bit annoying having to load up marvel pinball just to play 1 board.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasbrooks07 View Post
    I have every board made for Zen pinball 1 and marvel pinball and zen pinball 2. I am understanding that there were bugs or unforeseen problems releasing zen pinball 2 with backwards compatibility with two other game but can we please get a status update. Fantastic 4 is my favorite board and its a bit annoying having to load up marvel pinball just to play 1 board.
    It's going to be released along with the first patch for ZP2 hopefully soon. I'm sure Barbie can't say much more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    It's going to be released along with the first patch for ZP2 hopefully soon. I'm sure Barbie can't say much more than that.
    Yep, it's coming soon! Should be just a couple of weeks, but I will let you all know when it's ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yep, it's coming soon! Should be just a couple of weeks, but I will let you all know when it's ready to go
    I think I'd be more exciting if you don't tell us when it's ready. Just slip it in there when we aren't expecting it and let us have a nice little surprise.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Marvel tables, or too many of them, but F4 is one of the best imo and i'm glad it is coming soon to Zen Pinball 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    I'm not the biggest fan of the Marvel tables, or too many of them, but F4 is one of the best imo and i'm glad it is coming soon to Zen Pinball 2.

Yes I miss playing Fantastic Four. Love the flow of the missions and the different multiball options this table can have.

'FLAME ON!

ya i miss fantastic four as well i could play the marvel one but nah i'll wait, i keep going after the non-marvel ones till then

Well I for one can't wait for it. I had to take a hiatus because I was actually suffering from not just pinball burnout, (can't believe I'm actually saying this) video game burnout. I haven't played really in almost a month. I'm back now and I believe I'm ready!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Well I for one can't wait for it. I had to take a hiatus because I was actually suffering from not just pinball burnout, (can't believe I'm actually saying this) video game burnout. I haven't played really in almost a month. I'm back now and I believe I'm ready!
    ya i have been gone a bit also been playing PC borderlands 2 like crazy video game burnout nope not me can't get enough

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    ya i have been gone a bit also been playing PC borderlands 2 like crazy video game burnout nope not me can't get enough
    I know...I know it was blasphemy saying that. I just had lots of things going on that I couldn't give me attention to anything else but my preggo wife and children. LOL I would just log into the PS every Tuesday and hit DL the free games and stuff. I'm good now and I'm ready to get back into the swings of things!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I know...I know it was blasphemy saying that. I just had lots of things going on that I couldn't give me attention to anything else but my preggo wife and children. LOL I would just log into the PS every Tuesday and hit DL the free games and stuff. I'm good now and I'm ready to get back into the swings of things!
    no not blasphemy there is more to life then video games there is room for both i wish your wife & children and new child the best of luck family should be first

Any news on this being re-released yet? It's Oct. 31st Happy Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Kemetman View Post
    Any news on this being re-released yet? It's Oct. 31st Happy Halloween
    Still working on the PSN update which will include the re-release of Fantastic Four. Going to submit it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Still working on the PSN update which will include the re-release of Fantastic Four. Going to submit it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Any time frame on the update/re-release?What about Civil War, when is that going to be released?

I don't know if this has already been answered elsewhere but what exactly differentiates F4 from all the other tables?Why has it been more difficult to port over to Zen2?

Any time frame on the update/re-release? What about Civil War, when is that going to be released?
    They don't give out time frames, since they don't have any control on the release dates (that's up to Sony).

I don't know if this has already been answered elsewhere but what exactly differentiates F4 from all the other tables? Why has it been more difficult to port over to Zen 2?
    According to the Neil on the PS Blog, it was more of a "kill two birds with one stone" situation.

Releasing out individual patches aren't cheap and they knew that there were going to be bugs in ZP2 (complex program). However, when they release out a new table. The patch fee is wavered or significantly reduced in price, since they are releasing out new DLC. They intentionally delayed F4 not only to give the table a bit more polish (Vita version probably needed more time), but also so they can release out a bug patch with the table release.
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-01-2012 at 03:56 PM.

i hope they fix the in game challenge display . i cannot turn it on or off ,

well its on all the time and the display only starts popping up when i beat my previous scores.
    i would like it to be active showing it taking over everyfriend score not just the ones i haven't beaten
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    They don't give out time frames, since they don't have any control on the release dates (that's up to Sony).
    Above and 2 weeks ago BarbieBobomb said that it could/should be ready about now.Even if it ultimately is up to Sony and when they decide to put it out there, it still is known to Zen when the dlc/patch is finished/ready to go and when they hope it will be released.

According to the Neil on the PS Blog, it was more of a "kill two birds with one stone" situation.

Releasing out individual patches aren't cheap and they knew that there were going to be bugs in ZP2 (complex program). However, when they release out a new table. The patch fee is wavered or significantly reduced in price, since they are releasing out new DLC. They intentionally delayed F4 not only to give the table a bit more polish (Vita version probably needed more time), but also so they can release out a bug patch with the table release.
    That makes sense, thx for the reply.

Above and 2 weeks ago BarbieBobomb said that it could/should be ready about now.Even if it ultimately is up to Sony and when they decide to put it out there, it still is known to Zen when the dlc/patch is finished/ready to go and when they hope it will be released.
    Even once we submit it, we still don't know the date until Sony gives it to us. It's coming, don't worry.

Well i've gathered that it is coming, question is...Nov, Dec, 2013...2022?.......just kidding of course, guess i'll have to wait and see like everyone else.

Well i've gathered that it is coming, question is...Nov, Dec, 2013...2022?.......just kidding of course, guess i'll have to wait and see like everyone else.
    Haha... We should have our date for Marvel Civil War soon as well. Maybe we'll get lucky and be able to release both F4 & CW this month!

Haha... We should have our date for Marvel Civil War soon as well. Maybe we'll get lucky and be able to release both F4 & CW this month!
    Now we're talking!

I always judge flexible release dates conservatively, so i'm figuring possibly Dec but definitely within 2012.I can work with that!

Now all i need for 2013 are, among other new tables, 1 or 2 non Marvel tables that are a bit more edgy and then i'll get out my shades because the future is looking bright indeed!
    Last edited by ALH2012; 11-01-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Now we're talking!

I always judge flexible release dates conservatively, so i'm figuring possibly Dec but definitely within 2012.I can work with that!

Now all i need for 2013 are, among other new tables, 1 or 2 non Marvel tables that are a bit more edgy and then i'll get out my shades because the future is looking bright indeed!
    2013 is going to be insane.

2013 is going to be insane.
    You tease!

Any chance of a non marvel table that is also a bit more edgy in its general design & theme than Epic Quest or Plants vs. Zombies?

Any genuine chance of a conversion of the "exclusive" tables?

Ah man, week after week. The wait is killing me. lol my wife and I need some new tables. Thanks for all the hard work zen!

I'm in no rush if it means they've taken their time and gotten it right. I've got the 3DS version too and we finally got a patch two weeks ago for glitches, the major ones on FF, however playing last night I ran into one that had been listed as fixed (no camera on Skrulls mini field while ball is there.) So I'd much rather endure the delay than again receive a fixed version only to still encounter the same problems. Plus with 26 great tables already I've still got my hands full.

That said I can't wait to try Civil War and the Transformers tables.

transformers ? on zp2 ?
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    transformers ? on zp2 ?
    Yes, please enlighten us. I see there's a Stern Transformers mini table coming soon for home play, maybe he's talking about this? XD

maybe he's talking about this? XD
    Now that is just plan cool. A pinball manufacturer making tables for the home. Me want!

Hey guys you never know what they have up their sleeves!

Any genuine chance of a conversion of the "exclusive" tables?
    I sure hope so. I am foaming at the mouth for Pasha and SotD.

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    transformers ? on zp2 ?
    uhhhhh nope!

uhhhhh nope!
    Thanks for the confirmation, I'm not a fan of Transformers so I'm not sad or anything

Thanks for the confirmation, I'm not a fan of Transformers so I'm not sad or anything
    Yeah, I am not a fan of the new Transformers stuff either. Can't wait for the new license announcement!
    Last edited by Dorktron2000; 11-06-2012 at 02:59 PM.

I am soooooooo hoping for a particular license in mind. I won't say because I don't want to be disappointed when its more than likely not what I'm hoping for. Hahahaha I'm sure I will still enjoy that particular license anyway.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

I am soooooooo hoping for a particular license in mind. I won't say because I don't want to be disappointed when its more than likely not what I'm hoping for. Hahahaha I'm sure I will still enjoy that particular license anyway.
    Hmm, let me guess. Hanna Barbera? On a side note Rafie, and with all due respect, your signature is a little...obnoxious. I cringe every time I see it. I understand that you have a love and affection for short hairy guys with big sticks, but do you really have to put it out there like that? Really?

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Hmm, let me guess. Hanna Barbera? On a side note Rafie, and with all due respect, your signature is a little...obnoxious. I cringe every time I see it. I understand that you have a love and affection for short hairy guys with big sticks, but do you really have to put it out there like that? Really?
    At first I was like:

Then I was like:

Then I was like:

Now I'm like:

Last edited by snakeman07; 11-07-2012 at 12:36 AM.

SNIP
    Wow, lol! How long have you been sitting on that one Snakeman?

Wow, lol! How long have you been sitting on that one Snakeman?
    Slapped it together in 5 minutes

LOL You know me so well already. Hahaha Oh and you didn't know?! I ADORE short hairy guys with big sticks!!!

I'll change it just for you! I'm thinking of a good one this time! LOL
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Rafies sig is boss, I would love one but dont knw how to sig an Image.. always get an error msg.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Zen might have a tough time getting the license for Captain Caveman.

The phone call -

Zen: Hi, we'd like to discuss the possibility of using one of your properties for a digital pinball table we are developing.
    Hanna-Barbera: Really? *rubs hands greedily* Which one?
    Zen: Captain Caveman!
    Hanna-Barbera: Captain Planet!? Perfect timing with all this climate change lately. What ideas did you have?
    Zen: No, we were interested in Captain Caveman
    Hanna-Barbera: Caveman? Are you talking about the Flinstones?
    Zen: No, Captain Caveman. He's the one who is like hair and a face.
    Hanna-Barbera: Most of our characters have hair and faces. *a voice in the distance says this must be a prank phonecall*
    Zen: We assure you that if you go through your catalog you will see who we are referring to.
    Hanna-Barbera: Are you insinuating that we make characters that are so unmemorable that we forgot them ourselves? We're the creators of both Dynomutt and Hair Bear, only the biggest names in the business! Maybe when you learn a little respect and realize you are asking for the Flinstones, we'll talk! *hangs up phone*
    Zen: Damn. That's the fourth time we've tried with them and no progress.

LOL You know me so well already. Hahaha Oh and you didn't know?! I ADORE short hairy guys with big sticks!!!

I'll change it just for you! I'm thinking of a good one this time! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Rafies sig is boss, I would love one but dont knw how to sig an Image.. always get an error msg.
    lol, well maybe it's just me. I love Captain Caveman too. Don't change it for me. I'll just have to learn to love it as much as you do

Quote Originally Posted by parathod View Post
    Zen might have a tough time getting the license for Captain Caveman.

The phone call -

Zen: Hi, we'd like to discuss the possibility of using one of your properties for a digital pinball table we are developing.
    Hanna-Barbera: Really? *rubs hands greedily* Which one?
    Zen: Captain Caveman!
    Hanna-Barbera: Captain Planet!? Perfect timing with all this climate change lately. What ideas did you have?
    Zen: No, we were interested in Captain Caveman
    Hanna-Barbera: Caveman? Are you talking about the Flinstones?
    Zen: No, Captain Caveman. He's the one who is like hair and a face.
    Hanna-Barbera: Most of our characters have hair and faces. *a voice in the distance says this must be a prank phonecall*
    Zen: We assure you that if you go through your catalog you will see who we are referring to.
    Hanna-Barbera: Are you insinuating that we make characters that are so unmemorable that we forgot them ourselves? We're the creators of both Dynomutt and Hair Bear, only the biggest names in the business! Maybe when you learn a little respect and realize you are asking for the Flinstones, we'll talk! *hangs up phone*
    Zen: Damn. That's the fourth time we've tried with them and no progress.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Now THAT'S funny! Another funny part to add to that was....I was actually going to make a Captain Planet one next with the planeteers! Hahaha I really did hope that Zen would acquire a Hanna-Barbera license. Think of how cool a Scooby-Doo or The Jetsons table would be? I mean there are so many endless possibilities. Sadly, I know more than likely this isn't the license that Zen was talking about. I can always dream.

I can get one done for ya. What would you like, Steve?

lol, well maybe it's just me. I love Captain Caveman too. Don't change it for me. I'll just have to learn to love it as much as you do
    Ahhh...I knew you would come around!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

HAHAHAHAHAHA Now THAT'S funny! Another funny part to add to that was....I was actually going to make a Captain Planet one next with the planeteers! Hahaha I really did hope that Zen would acquire a Hanna-Barbera license. Think of how cool a Scooby-Doo or The Jetsons table would be? I mean there are so many endless possibilities. Sadly, I know more than likely this isn't the license that Zen was talking about. I can always dream.
    Jetsons, Wacky Races, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Herculoids, Space Ghost, Yogi Bear - tons of shows that make good tables with multigenerational appeal. You can certainly question the quality of many of Hanna-Barbera's works, but not their endurance and their ability to get children to tune in.

Herculoids has promise and, of course, Snagglepuss...I don't know if I could take another cartoony table like PvZ right now, though.

I can get one done for ya. What would you like, Steve?
    Would like this m8 - Click

Not too big doh.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Forum Actions (top of page) >> Edit Profile (from the list) >> Edit Signature (left side bar) >> Look at "Signature Permissions" (scroll down a little)

Does the following say "yes"?

• Allow Image BB Code
    • Can Upload Images for Signature

If yes, then you should be able to post a sig.
    If no, then you need to contact Solitude. He should be able to change the permissions for you.

@shogun00,

Thanks.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Please Barbie the anxiety is building! And why do you support such a weak platform as the 3DS?

And why do you support such a weak platform as the 3DS?

Please Barbie the anxiety is building! And why do you support such a weak platform as the 3DS?
    3DS is awesome!

And as for F4... Still working on it! Hoping to have it out (with a patch) real, real soon. Hoping to have it out around the time that Marvel Civil War is out. Which reminds me. Keep an eye out for some sort of announcement next week that definitely has nothing to do with Civil War

Keep an eye out for some sort of announcement next week that definitely has nothing to do with Civil War

YES!! I knew you were going to repost this!! Hahahaha

YES!! I knew you were going to repost this!! Hahahaha
    lmao it seemed perfect again

Which reminds me. Keep an eye out for some sort of announcement next week that definitely has nothing to do with Civil War
    Let's hope it's not an announcement to make an announcement for the announcement of the Civil War release date.

Let's hope it's not an announcement to make an announcement for the announcement of the Civil War release date.
    Oh Snap, thats Capcom to a tee!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

ANNOUNCEMENT: We already announced the table, so this is just the pre-announcement for the release date announcement. More announcements coming soon.

ANNOUNCEMENT: We already announced the table, so this is just the pre-announcement for the release date announcement. More announcements coming soon.
    Up next: The post-announcement of the already announced.

Up next: The post-announcement of the already announced.
    UPDATE: The announcement to the post-announcement of the aforementioned already announced announcement heading our way!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Just announce it already!
    Last edited by Oskari14; 11-13-2012 at 02:11 PM.
    PINBALL4EVER!!!!

Fantastic Four will be available TODAY in North America and TOMORROW in Europe!!!!!!

Once the PSN store updates, you'll be able to import the table to Zen Pinball 2 if you have already purchased it. If you have not yet purchased it and would like to play it in Marvel Pinball AND Zen Pinball 2, please purchase it in Marvel Pinball first, and then import it to Zen Pinball 2 to avoid paying for the table twice. The patch should have fixed any issues with importing, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you all so much for your patience and support, we really hope you enjoy Fantastic Four!

We'll have news on the Marvel Civil War table tomorrow, so be sure to check back!

Fantastic Four will be available TODAY in North America and TOMORROW in Europe!!!!!!
    Sweet! A stealth release. I'll consider it as a late birthday gift (last Saturday) from you guys.

Sweet! A stealth release. I'll consider it as a late birthday gift (last Saturday) from you guys.
    Happy Belated, Shogun!

Oh and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Fantastic 4 today. Sweet deal. Thanks for the news!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

This is FANTASTIC news thanks FOUR this Zen!

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Oh man, I should have worked a sweet pun into my announcement! Next time....

Oh man, I should have worked a sweet pun into my announcement! Next time....
    Yeh it cried out for it,

Can't wait to see what was updated on F4... I hope the colour tones was adjusted since on PFX2 (Xbox 360) due to the blue of the F4 Members Outifts and the Tables blue it was sometimes hard to see like Mr. Fantastic's Hand on his Mission.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Sorry Snake. I had to steal this one! Steve is known for his relevant puns to upcoming events.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Very cool, I'm actually excited to finally play it again No more cheap scores!

I think I'd be more exciting if you don't tell us when it's ready. Just slip it in there when we aren't expecting it and let us have a nice little surprise.
    Sweet! I love it when my voice is heard

Anyone else obsessively checking PSN? Wait.. who am I kidding, of course you are!

Anyone else obsessively checking PSN? Wait.. who am I kidding, of course you are!
    I was clicking on the "import tool" repeatedly, but I kind of lost excitement on that. Sony really knows how to be a buzz kill.

Seems they're updating slow. I noticed Crackle app is up as well as add-ons for 007 but nothing yet for Zen or PlayStation Plus...
    PSN- LeeStone71

I downloaded F4 last night and tried to give it a quick go to see how it plays/looks on Vita and I ended-up playing for over an hour on my first try!
    I think the table is a lot easier than in MP but I really enjoyed it!

Btw, I finally got a Vita last week and I have to say that ZP2 is surprisingly good on Vita, I'm really impressed!

My thanks to the Zen family.
    PSN: DreamyElf