Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Tournament!

  1. #1

    Default Tournament!

    HEY! Is anyone here?

    We're doing a Planet Minigolf tournament October 18-28! You can finally get that last trophy you're missing!

  2. #2
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    I posted it over at the PS3 Trophies forum, which has a few people asking for another tournament.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1

    Cool Tournament!

    I'm from Germany and I would like to sign up.

    where or how can I do this? This is the last trophy that I missing to 100%.

  4. #4

    Default

    All you need to do to get the trophy is complete a game during the tournament (Oct 18-28) and you'll get the trophy

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    I posted it over at the PS3 Trophies forum, which has a few people asking for another tournament.
    Thanks Shogun!

  6. #6
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-A-Y-F-U-N View Post
    I'm from Germany and I would like to sign up.

    where or how can I do this? This is the last trophy that I missing to 100%.
    You don't need to sign up. Just play the game between 10/18 - 10/28. You will see a red exclamation point on one of the four territories in the single player section. Just click on that area and a tournament notice will pop up. Just complete the tournament game and your score will be recorded on the tournament leader board and the trophy will pop. It's that simple!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    It certainly seems as if you have forgotten about your customer base! The servers were down most of this past weekend and they remain down. This begs the question "Are you going to get the servers back online or not?"
    coool

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    HEY! Is anyone here?

    We're doing a Planet Minigolf tournament October 18-28! You can finally get that last trophy you're missing!
    F..k, missed it again. This is so dull. I missed all two (or three?) weekle tournaments this year.
    Any chances there are at least one to come?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Posts
    25

    Default When is the next one?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    HEY! Is anyone here?

    We're doing a Planet Minigolf tournament October 18-28! You can finally get that last trophy you're missing!
    Sure would be great to see another tournament...... maybe a new venue be added to the game...... maybe other "pieces" to be added as well. You have a great game out there but someone may come along and beat it out if you don't keep updating it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJA7032 View Post
    You have a great game out there but someone may come along and beat it out if you don't keep updating it.
    They already confirmed that they are making a sequel to fix all of the unrepairable bugs.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Posts
    25

    Default Sounds great

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    They already confirmed that they are making a sequel to fix all of the unrepairable bugs.
    Thanks Shogun!

    I must not have gotten the memo.


  12. #12
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJA7032 View Post
    Thanks Shogun!

    I must not have gotten the memo.
    The announcement was made in another thread titled' "Planet Minigolf Future".

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16

    Default

    new weekly tournament please

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I bought this game on psn and can not do 100% trophies... New tournament please

  15. #15

    Default

    Another tournament is going now until Sept 22nd!

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10

    Default

    It's a new year, doesn't that mean we get a new tournament as well?

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default Host another tournament, please.

    Please don't forget about the title! I still need this tournament trophy :O.
    It would be very nice, if you will be hosting another tournament soon!

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default New tournament please

    In all the years I've owned this title I've never seen an option in-game for a weekly tournament. Here's hoping I can work out how to get a notification from this thread and the developers schedule another for us.

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    In all the years I've owned this title I've never seen an option in-game for a weekly tournament. Here's hoping I can work out how to get a notification from this thread and the developers schedule another for us.
    OK, we have another guy wanting an tournament. I just hope they read this, cause I havent seen that option too, like you .

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default Weekly Tournament Please.

    Just bought this and the DLC off the PSN store and I am really enjoying the challenge that comes with this game.
    Would be nice to see another weekly tournament please so I can achieve 100% status.

  21. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default Everyone wants a new tournament!

    Me and a few others are still waiting for a new tournament...
    Please let our wish finally (after a half year) come true!

  22. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Please schedule Weekly Tournament, many people, who want sexy 100% for this great game , waiting for this.

    Thx

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default We want new tournament in 2014!

    Please make new tournament this year! We want 100% trophies in this game!!!

  24. #24

    Default

    A new Planet Minigolf tournament has started and will be live until July 20th! Have fun!

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Thumbs up Phew!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    A new Planet Minigolf tournament has started and will be live until July 20th! Have fun!
    THANK YOU! I just read it today, but that was just right in time to get the trophy .

  26. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello. I need the trophy but missed the Tournaments. Could you please take some time and set one up?

  27. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    I played this great game again last week with friends since a long time and I decided to do all the trophies. So I would like to know if this year, a weekly tournament is planned for the "Contender" trophy ? It'll be great if the team could put one online !
    Anyway, thanks to the Zen studio team for that game, I played it a lot and we always take good time when we do some game on that :-)

    ++

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Widge View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I played this great game again last week with friends since a long time and I decided to do all the trophies. So I would like to know if this year, a weekly tournament is planned for the "Contender" trophy ? It'll be great if the team could put one online !
    Anyway, thanks to the Zen studio team for that game, I played it a lot and we always take good time when we do some game on that :-)

    ++
    We don't have a tournament planned at the moment but I'll post when we do

  29. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We don't have a tournament planned at the moment but I'll post when we do
    Ok, thanks a lot for the answer. I'll check regularly this forum.
    Thanks again :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •