Thread: Play online ... not now, not ever

Default Play online ... not now, not ever

Hi,

just bought the game to play with friends online, but only thing I can reach ( for last 3 days) is connection lost or server disconected.
    I'm really satisfied with no possibility of playing online. I always wanted to buy online game that doesn't work.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by krzysiekst View Post
    Hi,

just bought the game to play with friends online, but only thing I can reach ( for last 3 days) is connection lost or server disconected.
    I'm really satisfied with no possibility of playing online. I always wanted to buy online game that doesn't work.
    Thanks.
    Hey, sorry to hear that. Is it just Minigolf or are you unable to connect in other games? Are you located in North America or Europe?

I live in EU, Poland. Other games work fine

Default The servers are down for me as well

Barbie,

USA, I can get on the Pinball 2 server just fine but Planet Minigolf is down. Tried about 6:15 EDT PM and never did get a connection. Gave me "connection failed" about 3 times and I gave up.

Default Usually it is 98% reliable!

Quote Originally Posted by krzysiekst View Post
    Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi,

Usually the server for Planet Minigolf works very well. My wife and I usually play every evening after dinner. It really is a good game. Don't give up. They will get it going again. See you online. (I am AJA7032 online)

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by TJA7032 View Post
    Barbie,

USA, I can get on the Pinball 2 server just fine but Planet Minigolf is down. Tried about 6:15 EDT PM and never did get a connection. Gave me "connection failed" about 3 times and I gave up.
    Thanks for letting me know!

The servers are up and running, are you getting an error message of some kind? Can you explain what is happening from your end?
    hhhahaha