Thread: Requested feature: Leaderboards for fastest times on beating wizard mode

Default Requested feature: Leaderboards for fastest times on beating wizard mode

For all those pinball wizards out there: You might be gunning for high scores on the tables, but there are some story-loving players who are more interested in experiencing the thrill of beating the wizard mode - as well as those who specialize in speedrunning and think they can do it on a pinball table. To satisfy those kind of guys, I would like to suggest that Zen should add a new kind of leaderboard: one that tests how fast a player can beat a table's wizard mode. I will, however, note that some tables will unlock the wizard mode if main missions are merely attempted (like Aliens and Star Wars Rebels), but to discourage players from just trapping the ball and doing nothing so that they can skip a mission that they just started solely in order to rush to the final mission, a time penalty could be added if the player fails a mission on such tables while the ball is in play.whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

So what do you guys think about that kind of feature? Let me know in the comments below.
    Last edited by JenrasGomes; 10-22-2019 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JenrasGomes View Post
    For all those pinball wizards out there: You might be gunning for high scores on the tables, but there are some story-loving players who are more interested in experiencing the thrill of beating the wizard mode - as well as those who specialize in speedrunning and think they can do it on a pinball table. To satisfy those kind of guys, I would like to suggest that Zen should add a new kind of leaderboard: one that tests how fast a player can beat a table's wizard mode. I will, however, note that some tables will unlock the wizard mode if main missions are merely attempted (like Aliens and Star Wars Rebels), but to discourage players from just trapping the ball and doing nothing so that they can skip a mission that they just started solely in order to rush to the final mission, a time penalty could be added if the player fails a mission on such tables while the ball is in play.

So what do you guys think about that kind of feature? Let me know in the comments below.
    I'm all for it! I responded somewhere more in detail on another platform.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread