X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surf1der
    Pinball Wizard
    • Jan 2012

Request for gamepad support for ZP2 on OS X

I noticed the pc version of fx2 has gamepad support. It would be nice if the mac version could also get gamepad support.
  • CurtisTN73
    • Jun 2017

It's 2018 folks; I kinda expected Zen Pinball 2 on Mac to have gamepad support by now. I guess not. :-(

Comment

• Chili
      Community Representative
      • Mar 2018

Hey CurtisTN73! Unfortunately we do not support gamepad on Mac at the moment. When we will have any news/change about that we will inform our users for sure. Thanks for the support!

Comment

• surf1der
        Pinball Wizard
        • Jan 2012

Wow. I wrote that almost 6 years ago. Yeah Curtis, I abandoned the mac version a long time and so did Zen. Do they still lack global leaderboards and the ability to change keybindings to your choice? You know the basic features you would expect and that the Steam version launched with.

Comment

• DA5ID
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Chili
          Hey CurtisTN73! Unfortunately we do not support gamepad on Mac at the moment. When we will have any news/change about that we will inform our users for sure. Thanks for the support!
          I will humbly put in another request for icade support for iOS. Currently the other top pinball apps all have it -pinball Arcade, stern pinball Arcade, zaccaria, and pro pinball.

Comment

• Longi_land
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DA5ID
            I will humbly put in another request for icade support for iOS. Currently the other top pinball apps all have it -pinball Arcade, stern pinball Arcade, zaccaria, and pro pinball.
            👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Comment

Working...