Thread: Fishtales update?

Default Fishtales update?

Just curious what other fine tunings were done during one of the last updates. I now notice some differences in fishtales, particularly during the challenges where the meter used to go from 5 million directly to 70 million and now goes from 5 to 7 and so forth incrementally getting progressively higher. The ball also ejects all the way around on each new ball instead of just going 70% up the launch shoot then down to the right flipper.

Okay, so, just noticed there was no update on switch. Still jumps from 5 to 70.
    Last edited by cantankerous--; 10-21-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Just noticed they also overhauled the scores you achieve by destroying a saucer and saving a city in AFM. Now the scores are much smaller making it more difficult to achieve ruler of the universe in survival mode.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

I just downloaded the new patch on PS4 and only pack 4 has the new flipper physics on classic mode still.. Did they give up on adding the new physics to all tables?

Quote Originally Posted by jrolson View Post
    I just downloaded the new patch on PS4 and only pack 4 has the new flipper physics on classic mode still.. Did they give up on adding the new physics to all tables?
    Who ever knows dude. They just release patches out of the blue. One would think they would post something detailing the changes that were likely done as a result of someone here complaining to say, "Hey, we fixed this and we adjusted that" but no. They are terrible when it comes to public relations.

I can confirm that the tiger saw exploit in TOM was not fixed.
    Last edited by cantankerous--; 10-25-2019 at 03:01 AM.

I'll repeat here as well that Zen has made some fixes and that more will be made / updated on the 29th with the release of the Universal Monsters pack. Akos said a fix list will be made available shortly after.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Well, I'm pretty certain he will not detail what has not been patched so I am providing that information here Sir.