Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Store not recognizing I already paid for FF

Angry Store not recognizing I already paid for FF

What's up with that? All I can get is the demo!

Patience! Sony is still updating the store. They most likely haven't uploaded the unlock yet.

Until you see a "PS Store Update" post in the PS Blog. They are not finished with the update.

They are getting slower and slower with this new store...it sucks!

It doesn't help that we're all watching it as the update slowly rolls out... haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kemetman View Post
    They are getting slower and slower with this new store...it sucks!
    I have to agree with this. Last week it updated around 10 something. I hope this isn't the case. Like Barbie said...it doesn't help that we are waiting and thumb twiddling for it. All I see is a bunch of Rock Band stuff (like always). LOL
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

It's up under games>add-ons>levels. Just not importable yet...
    I agree. Last week was bad, too.

Maybe all the rock band stuff is taxing their resources... :-/
    PSN- LeeStone71

its 8 45 pm here east coast the store is not updated yet , but wow amazing news
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I have to agree with this. Last week it updated around 10 something. I hope this isn't the case. Like Barbie said...it doesn't help that we are waiting and thumb twiddling for it. All I see is a bunch of Rock Band stuff (like always). LOL
    I really like the in-game purchasing feature that some games have (TPA, ZP2). I was able to get the Pinball Arcade DLC around 6:45pm (EST) last week thanks to it. It took several hours for it to show up in the store.
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-14-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo Myst View Post
    Maybe all the rock band stuff is taxing their resources... :-/
    I'm having a feeling that its the ZP2 DLC that is more taxing to them, rather than the Rock Band content.

The game and its content is rather complex with Cross Buy, In-Game Purchase, Import Tool, Demo and Unlock enabled features strapped on to it. That's a lot of options to apply and many things that can go wrong along the way.
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-14-2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: This is purely opinion btw.

I think I'm just gonna keep an eye here for someone to say they're playing it....
    Look forward to playing it on ZP2.

Of course, I guess I could be using this time to play it on Marvel Pinball to get warmed up...
    Last edited by Leonardo Myst; 11-14-2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: typo...
    PSN- LeeStone71

same here i am sure psn store has finished updating by now its 9:11 where i am at and store usually finishes at about 2-7 oclock.
    unless they are have more trouble than usual, i can see the new store setup messing with their minds its messing with mine

I like the look of the new store (however, the startup tune reminds me of Wii...
    I do miss searching by genre, though, as I'm more of a browser than a searcher.
    PSN- LeeStone71

I think I'm just gonna keep an eye here for someone to say they're playing it....
    Look forward to playing it on ZP2.

Of course, I guess I could be using this time to play it on Marvel Pinball to get warmed up...
    Do it! Then you'll really notice the difference

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Do it! Then you'll really notice the difference
    Will do...
    Will check back shortly.
    PSN- LeeStone71

I like the look of the new store (however, the startup tune reminds me of Wii...
    i don't mind the new look its just they think they have to make us look at everything before i can actually find what i am looking for i always like to look for cool stuff they don't need to to it like that but i'll get used to it

I miss the old store. I'm trying to get used to this new one but it seems clunky and confusing, making it harder to browse.
    Last edited by Bearded_Warrior; 11-14-2012 at 03:06 AM.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Watch your language, please!

How much will the new tables be for first time purchase?

Sorry, lol. I get carried away sometimes. I edited it.

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

The option is still there.

Games >> All PS3 Games (or PS3 Disc Games or PSN Games) >> Apply Filter >> By Genre >> Select Genre

Quote Originally Posted by bcduggan View Post
    How much will the new tables be for first time purchase?
    F4 costs $2.99 on the US store.

its gonna be hard to not say that word now

Default Ff4

So I finally Found FF4 in the PS Store downloaded the demo played it, try downloading the full game and PS Store wants me to buy it. I bought the game on Marvel redownloaded it in Marvel from download history to see if new version would let me import it into Zen2 no such luck. So here's the big question how long before Zen starts sending out free codes for the game since I'm sure that SONY/ZEN will not admit either goofed up on this game. I bought FF4 on Marvel several months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Sorry, lol. I get carried away sometimes. I edited it.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    The option is still there.

Games >> All PS3 Games (or PS3 Disc Games or PSN Games) >> Apply Filter >> By Genre >> Select Genre
    Thanks. I had never messed with the filter...
    PSN- LeeStone71

Quote Originally Posted by opelgt1969 View Post
    So I finally Found FF4 in the PS Store downloaded the demo played it, try downloading the full game and PS Store wants me to buy it. I bought the game on Marvel redownloaded it in Marvel from download history to see if new version would let me import it into Zen2 no such luck. So here's the big question how long before Zen starts sending out free codes for the game since I'm sure that SONY/ZEN will not admit either goofed up on this game. I bought FF4 on Marvel several months ago.
    The store is still updating, give it some time.

The store is still updating, give it some time.
    I really think Sony should stagger releases thru the week. Like new games on Mon, dlc on Tues, apps on Wed, videos on Thurs and demos on Fri.
    PSN- LeeStone71

Looks like the update is done, however, there are some issues. Some reports have come in saying that ZP2 is trying to charge $2.99 even if they have the Marvel Pinball version and that it is not importing. We are working to fix this issue, we appreciate your patience as we work with Sony to get this resolved as soon as possible. I'll update you all when I know more.

No prob, Barbie I wouldn't doubt it if the new store is more to blame here than anything.

Looks like the update is done, however, there are some issues. Some reports have come in saying that ZP2 is trying to charge $2.99 even if they have the Marvel Pinball version and that it is not importing. We are working to fix this issue, we appreciate your patience as we work with Sony to get this resolved as soon as possible. I'll update you all when I know more.
    I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it's fixed. At least, I was able to download the demo and give the table a try.
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-14-2012 at 04:53 AM.

Default FF

The main reason I wrote what I wrote was to let others know that it doesn't help to try redownloading the game in Marvel Pinball.

Wooo I'm so glad I went here before I do any repurchasing of a game. I have every single Zen table on both the PS3 and 360. I was like, "HEY...WHY YOU NO FREE?!" LOL I'll wait til tomorrow to play once our lovely community manager gives us the heads up about the situation. Thank you Barbie for finding that out for us.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Wooo I'm so glad I went here before I do any repurchasing of a game. I have every single Zen table on both the PS3 and 360. I was like, "HEY...WHY YOU NO FREE?!" LOL I'll wait til tomorrow to play once our lovely community manager gives us the heads up about the situation. Thank you Barbie for finding that out for us.
    No problem! Apparently you can't even get the table if you pay for it... this is not going well. Hope to have it fixed soon!

We've waited this long. We are good. You guys/gals take care of whatever it is you have to. I wonder if its a Sony issue. Well it doesn't matter. It'll get fixed. See you all tomorrow!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

... this is not going well.
    That pretty much sums up the entire new PS Store implementation if you ask me.. but I'm sure they'll get it all straightened out soon..

I figure I'll go to bed tonight and by the time I get home from work tomorrow F4 will be ready and waiting.

Thanks for being supportive and staying positive, I really appreciate it We'll have news on Marvel Civil War tomorrow!

Default Oh well

i think i know why its not importing its because the f4 icon in main menu was not put in when zen put the new patch in , all other icons are there when i do a fresh install but f4 is not in the menu so i think that's preventing the zen2 and store from importing it.

Thanks for being supportive and staying positive, I really appreciate it We'll have news on Marvel Civil War tomorrow!
    Now, I'm really glad that you didn't release out Marvel Civil War with F4.

the new playstation store seems to have price problems changing , last week it was resident evil 5

Thumbs down

I hadn't played the FF table in so long that I'd forgotten I already had it, and ended up buying it again.
    It's nearly 2am here, so Sony obviously hasn't gotten their act together yet.

Really wished I would have checked here before wasting the money.
    Last edited by Gene Jacket; 11-14-2012 at 08:15 AM.

gene call sony customer service( 1 800 - 345 -sony ), they will refund you , they know they are having issue with the store ,they refunded a bunch of people that bought resident evil when it was suppose to be free last week

Just played the demo. Looks like there were more problems then we thought, because in both views 1 and 2, the top of the table is cut off. I play in view 1, and the top of the Baxter building where the ball pops out from is cut off, very sad to see that.

This is all Sony's fault. Go Barbie! I swear the new store is something they obviouslt can't handle correctly.

This is all Sony's fault. Go Barbie! I swear the new store is something they obviouslt can't handle correctly.
    Although it was the old store when things didn't work last time. Oh well, it's just a game.

i think were all getting used to sony incompetence by know if you americans think your store and blog team have issues you should pop over to the eu blog once in a while, its issue after issue week after week. looking forward to hopefully see how zens improved fantastic four but boy do i struggle with its trophys lol, heres hoping the eu deployment goes smoothly having said that we may not even get it this week.

Fantastic Four Zen2 is up and running in the EU UK store.Successfully downloaded the trial and unlock at no charge.Haven't played properly yet but can confirm the below.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Just played the demo. Looks like there were more problems then we thought, because in both views 1 and 2, the top of the table is cut off. I play in view 1, and the top of the Baxter building where the ball pops out from is cut off, very sad to see that.
    Yeah 1 and 1w(as well as 7 which is my option of choice) are a bit cut short at the top.The view with the most information is 2 but i don't think even it is quite as wide as it was on Marvel Pinball.No biggie during gameplay imo but rather odd.Is this an accident or a deliberate choice from Zen?

US Store still screwed up!

Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    Fantastic Four Zen2 is up and running in the EU UK store.Successfully downloaded the trial and unlock at no charge.Haven't played properly yet but can confirm the below.

Yeah 1 and 1w(as well as 7 which is my option of choice) are a bit cut short at the top.The view with the most information is 2 but i don't think even it is quite as wide as it was on Marvel Pinball.No biggie during gameplay imo but rather odd.Is this an accident or a deliberate choice from Zen?
    That is weird... thanks for the report.

US Store still screwed up!
    I know! We're still working with Sony on this. It's still early, give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Jacket View Post
    I hadn't played the FF table in so long that I'd forgotten I already had it, and ended up buying it again.
    It's nearly 2am here, so Sony obviously hasn't gotten their act together yet.

Really wished I would have checked here before wasting the money.
    Is it actually playable? Let me know if Sony can't help you out, I'll see what I can do.

Is it actually playable? Let me know if Sony can't help you out, I'll see what I can do.
    PS3 version did not import it, so I'm not sure there, but it is playable on Vita. I'll be giving Sony a call a little later and will post an update once I find out if they can help.

I came to see if anyone else was having this issue (with it charging you for the table if you already owned it)I am glad to see I am not alone in this issue and that you fine folks at Zen are on top of the issue.So until this gets solved I guess I shall go enjoy the other tables I own.

Also any chance for some of the tables to go on sale anytime soon as I missed the Halloween sale thanks to a power outage cause by hurricane Sandy.

Quote Originally Posted by darewind View Post
    I came to see if anyone else was having this issue (with it charging you for the table if you already owned it)I am glad to see I am not alone in this issue and that you fine folks at Zen are on top of the issue.So until this gets solved I guess I shall go enjoy the other tables I own.

Also any chance for some of the tables to go on sale anytime soon as I missed the Halloween sale thanks to a power outage cause by hurricane Sandy.
    Oh man that is terrible! Glad to hear you made it through the storm okay! I don't know of any upcoming PSN sales, but I'll be sure to post if there is one in the future.

I'm having much the same troubles with getting F4. tried downloading the MP versions install, and importing within ZP2 no luck. checked the PS Store and it wants to charge me, there's a demo of each version (PS3 and Vita) but I'd like to get the full versions. plus the in game buy option isn't up.

Fooie X( guess I'll do like so many others and wait for this to get resolved.
    PSN ID: draig3791

Quote Originally Posted by draig3791 View Post
    I'm having much the same troubles with getting F4. tried downloading the MP versions install, and importing within ZP2 no luck. checked the PS Store and it wants to charge me, there's a demo of each version (PS3 and Vita) but I'd like to get the full versions. plus the in game buy option isn't up.

Fooie X( guess I'll do like so many others and wait for this to get resolved.
    Yep, we're all still waiting. Sit tight!

I didn't notice the cut off, since I always play using view 6 (small TV).

I noticed that the nudge sound effect is missing from the table. The table nudges but it just feels weird not hearing the sound effect.

Question

This is my first time posting here so hello!! Will this be the place to see when the FF table issue is resolved or is there a FB page or something to that effect? Love the game by the way!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksider71 View Post
    This is my first time posting here so hello!! Will this be the place to see when the FF table issue is resolved or is there a FB page or something to that effect? Love the game by the way!!!!
    Welcome to the boards!

Yeah! Keep your eyes peeled on this thread. Either Barbie or one of us will post here letting people know when the issue has been resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksider71 View Post
    Welcome to the boards!

Yeah! Keep your eyes peeled on this thread. Either Barbie or one of us will post here letting people know when the issue has been resolved.
    Welcome!! I'll try to post, but usually someone beats me to it, which is awesome!

Also, we do have a Facebook and Twitter (@zen_studios), in case you are interested, I try to keep the forum, FB & Twitter in sync as far as announcements go.

Thumbs up

"Import Tables" option has just worked a charm 1st attempt on my European account... I am now enjoying a very shiny F4 table.

Thought it worth a mention to Barbiebobomb that though it has imported fine, the table packs aren't currently showing up in the Euro PSN store "New Add-Ons" or "New This Week" sections. Other new content for the week is showing up however. Might be worth looking into so that potential sales aren't missed.

Welcome!! I'll try to post, but usually someone beats me to it, which is awesome!

Also, we do have a Facebook and Twitter (@zen_studios), in case you are interested, I try to keep the forum, FB & Twitter in sync as far as announcements go.
    Thank you for the link and twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by iCub View Post
    "Import Tables" option has just worked a charm 1st attempt on my European account... I am now enjoying a very shiny F4 table.

Thought it worth a mention to Barbiebobomb that though it has imported fine, the table packs aren't currently showing up in the Euro PSN store "New Add-Ons" or "New This Week" sections. Other new content for the week is showing up however. Might be worth looking into so that potential sales aren't missed.
    Cool, thanks for the report!

Thumbs up

wow cant believe eu psn never made a mess of deploying fantastic four going to download now, its the first time they did something better than the usa psn for ages, but eu users are still jealous of the service you americans receive, no forced singstar icon , csgo and games usually deployed on time. hope your fantastic four gets sorted out soon, enjoy!

And a whole day later it's stil not fixed. Amazing job Sony!

And a whole day later it's stil not fixed. Amazing job Sony!
    I say give them one more day, yesterday and today must have been SUPER busy.

I'll just add my name to the list here. Updated both ZP2 and MP, redownloaded F4 for MP, downloaded demo for ZP2, and still will not allow me to import.

I don't think anyone can download it here in North America, or at least no reports of it have come through. I know I can't yet.

I don't think anyone can download it here in North America, or at least no reports of it have come through. I know I can't yet.
    I think I found the problem. Looking at the file sizes, it looks like the F4 Unlock is not the actual unlock.

PS3 Demo: 47MB
    PS3 Unlock: 90MB

The demo is smaller (about 36MB) on the Vita version, but the unlock is the same file size as the PS3 version (90MB). The unlocks for all of the other tables were 100KB each. Something is definitely wrong here.

I think I found the problem. Looking at the file sizes, it looks like the F4 Unlock is not the actual unlock.

The demo is smaller (about 36MB) on the Vita version, but the unlock is the same file size as the PS3 version (90MB). The unlocks for all of the other tables were 100KB each. Something is definitely wrong here.
    I noticed that too, Shogun! When I saw that unlock size I was like, "since when is it not 100KB?"
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Q

The new store had the same issue 2 weeks ago with the Max Payne 3dlc. Was supposed to be on the 30th. Sony claimed it couldn't be resolved til the next store update.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1nato View Post
    Q

The new store had the same issue 2 weeks ago with the Max Payne 3dlc. Was supposed to be on the 30th. Sony claimed it couldn't be resolved til the next store update.
    Ugh, that would suck.

On a side note, I logged in to my UK account and attempted to import the table but it still doesn't detect it there either. I guess since I purchased it through the US store it doesn't recognize it. Oh well

having the same problem
    i just bought the FF table in the marvel pinball dlc section since i saw that the demo of the table i available
    but the table isn't been recognized yet, but reading this thread i get is a matter of time so no big problem
    as long as i don't have to pay for it again :/

Default Having Trouble Too + A Little Off-Topic Question

I, too, found the same issue when I tried to get FF tonight-the store did not recognize that I paid for the game. In fact, I thought that maybe I should go through the buying process and maybe it'll show the game as paid just before the payment step. Well, that didn't happen, so I backed all the way back out.

Now here's my question: I can't get the game out of my shopping cart. I'd prefer to take it out and start fresh when the store recognizes that we've paid. so does anyone know how to remove an item from the PS Store shopping cart?

Thanks for the help!

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by KingMixer View Post
    I, too, found the same issue when I tried to get FF tonight-the store did not recognize that I paid for the game. In fact, I thought that maybe I should go through the buying process and maybe it'll show the game as paid just before the payment step. Well, that didn't happen, so I backed all the way back out.

Now here's my question: I can't get the game out of my shopping cart. I'd prefer to take it out and start fresh when the store recognizes that we've paid. so does anyone know how to remove an item from the PS Store shopping cart?

Thanks for the help!

Frank
    there is an x beside the in cart purchase select it with d pad or thumb stick and press x when highlighted

Thumbs up

I say give them one more day, yesterday and today must have been SUPER busy.
    those sony guys can only eat so much cake and drink so much coffee/tea, hey barbie il give you (a) for effort, when sony screws up they go silent and refuse to answer questions, your always about and do a 10x better job than any sony staff, im not sure how zen as a company find sonys attitude but im not impressed with eu psn, love the fantastic four table, many thanks.oh and i loaded up the original zen marvell pinball the other day and noticed you had deployed patch 1.06 for it, i wonder if the us team has mixed that up with zen pinball 2.
    Last edited by JOHNY--BRAVO; 11-15-2012 at 08:52 AM.

OK it's been another day, time to sick Barbie or a higher up on them. I want to play FF! and those fools barely get anything right even on Home. Too busy prepping for the PS4.

Guys and gals it's possible that we may not see anything until the Playstation Store updates again on Tuesday. I know that kind of sucks, but that's what I'm expecting right now and hoping for the best. Barbie and the team are on it, but bombarding them isn't going to get the job done faster. Give them some time to work please. They know about the issue and its currently being handled. They do a lot for us. The least we can do is cut them some slack and give them some patience.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    there is an x beside the in cart purchase select it with d pad or thumb stick and press x when highlighted
    Thanks! It worked fine.

My confusion came from the fact that you have to highlight the item in order to see the "x."

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNY--BRAVO View Post
    those sony guys can only eat so much cake and drink so much coffee/tea, hey barbie il give you (a) for effort, when sony screws up they go silent and refuse to answer questions, your always about and do a 10x better job than any sony staff, im not sure how zen as a company find sonys attitude but im not impressed with eu psn, love the fantastic four table, many thanks.oh and i loaded up the original zen marvell pinball the other day and noticed you had deployed patch 1.06 for it, i wonder if the us team has mixed that up with zen pinball 2.
    Just keep in mind that Zen Pinball 2 wasn't the only thing getting updated on the PSN store this week--there was lots of stuff, and it sounds like we weren't the only ones affected. Sit tight, this will be resolved soon. I appreciate you all for reporting issues and complimenting me for staying in constant communication with you all. I'm right there with you - I'm also very eager to download the shiny new Fantastic Four and get flippin!

Guys and gals it's possible that we may not see anything until the Playstation Store updates again on Tuesday. I know that kind of sucks, but that's what I'm expecting right now and hoping for the best. Barbie and the team are on it, but bombarding them isn't going to get the job done faster. Give them some time to work please. They know about the issue and its currently being handled. They do a lot for us. The least we can do is cut them some slack and give them some patience.
    Thanks, Rafie. Hopefully it won't come to that, but if it does, then hey, TWO new tables in one day! We've all waited about 2 months for a new version of FF, what's a couple more days? Chin up, folks! We'll fix this soon and you'll be playing again in no time

Guys and gals it's possible that we may not see anything until the Playstation Store updates again on Tuesday.
    Confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by From PS Blog
    Just to update here, this will be fixed early next week. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Yeah! I'd like that link too!
    PSN ID: draig3791

Confirmed!
    I'm hearing different times, but yeah, Tuesday at the latest. Oh well, 2 tables in one day

Hmm, my download worked fine but I am also buying it for the first time. Fired up a game last night and enjoyed the table, although the physics feel a little wonky to me compared to the other tables.

Quote Originally Posted by draig3791 View Post
    Yeah! I'd like that link too!
    Scroll down to comment 35.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...re-update-265/

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
    Hmm, my download worked fine but I am also buying it for the first time. Fired up a game last night and enjoyed the table, although the physics feel a little wonky to me compared to the other tables.
    Are you in Europe?

Do you live in Europe? The European release didn't have the problem.

The problem lyes on the table unlock file in the US Store. It appears to be not the correct one (90MB instead of 100KB). Even if you bought the table from the US store, the unlock doesn't work.

Edit: Barbie beat me to it.
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-15-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Are you in Europe?
    No, US. I downloaded it last night straight into ZP2 though. I don't use MP anymore. Not sure if that matters.

EDIT: I can also confirm that my buddy in the US also successfully downloaded F4 last night around the same time I did (6pm MST). Not sure if he used the import function from MP or not though.
    Last edited by Dorktron2000; 11-15-2012 at 10:55 PM.

No, US. I downloaded it last night straight into ZP2 though. I don't use MP anymore. Not sure if that matters.
    I'll give it another shot. Maybe they did a stealth fix. I can get the demo working, but the unlock code just isn't budging. It keeps on telling me that it's 90MB, when it should only be 100KB.

I'm hearing different times, but yeah, Tuesday at the latest. Oh well, 2 tables in one day
    Oh well. No big deal I guess. I have LEGO Lord of the Rings to keep me entertained for a while anyway

I'll give it another shot. Maybe they did a stealth fix. I can get the demo working, but the unlock code just isn't budging. It keeps on telling me that it's 90MB, when it should only be 100KB.
    Wish I remember what size the unlock was but I didn't notice anything unusual about it when I purchased it (and I am very familiar with the 100KB size).

EDIT: I can also confirm that my buddy in the US also successfully downloaded F4 last night around the same time I did (6pm MST). Not sure if he used the import function from MP or not though.
    Wow--that's great, thanks for the report! (We're all jealous! )

The mighty Store is currently undergoing maintenance. 6:39p. EST.

The mighty Store is currently undergoing maintenance. 6:39p. EST.
    Hold on to your butts....

Hold on to your butts....

NO the morons didn'r fix anything they put that there when they are busy or whatever. We'll have to wait until Tuesday I am sure then they can screw it up again.

Thank you sir! Can always count on ya.

NO the morons didn'r fix anything they put that there when they are busy or whatever. We'll have to wait until Tuesday I am sure then they can screw it up again.
    Hey now. They may make mistakes, but they do bring us GLORIOUS PINBALL!

Default ff

Thank you sir! Can always count on ya.

Hey now. They may make mistakes, but they do bring us GLORIOUS PINBALL!
    And to think that all this time I thought that ZEN/Marvel made them!

Quote Originally Posted by opelgt1969 View Post
    And to think that all this time I thought that ZEN/Marvel made them!
    We make them... but Sony brings them to you via their store! Now, just to get the delivery down.

Confirmed!
    Well no surprise there. At least I'm not disappointed! Tuesday it is!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

well at least i bought Paranormal and Captain america too yesterday so i have tables to keep me occupied till Tuesday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast