Thread: Civil War Release Date!

Default Civil War Release Date!

Hey Everyone! We have our release date for the Marvel Civil War table!

You can pick it up on November 20th in North America and November 21st in Europe for Zen Pinball 2 with Cross Play entitlement on Vita at no extra charge. Check out our blog for details.

Ultimately this release is coming faster than i expected.Bring it on!!!

I'm with CA!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOO Right before Thanksgiving! This is really awesome! Thank you Zen!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Thanks Zen Studious!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post

You can pick it up on November 20th in North America and November 21st in Europe for Zen Pinball 2 with Cross Play entitlement on Vita at no extra charge. Check out our blog for details.
    Awesome. My birthday is 20th. Makes a great present. Thanks!
    PSN- LeeStone71

Very cool I hope it's a game changer, with something a little new that we haven't seen before.

That's nice! Let's hope Sony doesn't mess it up this time.

Yessssssss
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

The same day Pinball Arcade Pack 6 comes out in the UK. Fantastic 4 us??
    Last edited by Casio; 11-14-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Yesss....So excited

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo Myst View Post
    Awesome. My birthday is 20th. Makes a great present. Thanks!
    Cool! It's also my wedding anniversary, which makes the fact that it's the "Civil War" table a bit ironic, lol!
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

wow tuesday can't come quick enough

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Cool! It's also my wedding anniversary, which makes the fact that it's the "Civil War" table a bit ironic, lol!

Hahaha lmao.....better not play till the 21st...or you might really be in "a house divided..."

(Yeah, i know, i can hear you all groan from that lame joke, but i couldnt resist)
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 11-15-2012 at 05:41 AM.

sweet anymore teaser videos BarbieBobomb we know you want to

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    That's nice! Let's hope Sony doesn't mess it up this time.
    dont hold your breath.their always screwing up.

Just wondering.

If i wanna have it for ZP2 and MP must i pay twice?

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight6633 View Post
    Just wondering.

If i wanna have it for ZP2 and MP must i pay twice?
    No. Once you have it for one (Marvel Pinball), the other one (Zen Pinball 2) will be automatically free. So I would suggest buying Civil War on Marvel Pinball first, then use the import tool on Zen Pinball 2 to get it for free. That's what I'm doing and I'm sure that's what over 90% of us that have both MP and ZP2 are doing.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Great news.

I thought that cross buy works only for old tables , not new ones.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Really can't wait for this.. guess since ive been rocking out Assassins Creed III im in that whole War mood lol.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Default cw

Im ready for the new table, psn wallet topped up with change for 5 more tables. Hope its in the store soon, have the day off so lets go sony lay it on us.

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Im ready for the new table, psn wallet topped up with change for 5 more tables. Hope its in the store soon, have the day off so lets go sony lay it on us.
    Should be released sometime today. I have most of the day off have commitments tonight. Hope the update comes quickly and not too late so I can get some idea of the table.

Today is pretty huge for video game releases. Seriously. I just got the WiiU 2 days ago, then I have Playstation Battle Royale to pick up today. On top of that, I promised my wife I would get Epic Mickey 2 on either the PS3 or 360. Not to mention the last episode of the Walking Dead drops tonight along with our last but certainly not least beloved table, THE CIVIL WAR!!

Oh and I also preorderd Family Guy Multiverse that drops today! Sheesh! Lot's of money being spent!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Today is pretty huge for video game releases. Seriously. I just got the WiiU 2 days ago, then I have Playstation Battle Royale to pick up today. On top of that, I promised my wife I would get Epic Mickey 2 on either the PS3 or 360. Not to mention the last episode of the Walking Dead drops tonight along with our last but certainly not least beloved table, THE CIVIL WAR!!

Oh and I also preorderd Family Guy Multiverse that drops today! Sheesh! Lot's of money being spent!
    Gosh and I didn't recieve my Christmas Present from Rafie yet

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Check it out, Marvel's Chris Baker wrote a PlayStation Blog post about Marvel Pinball Civil War!

Hey barbie dont suppose you have any free civil war codes to give away, bit cheeky to ask but ive got the cheek.I rememember you giving out plants vs zombies but missed out on that offer.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNY--BRAVO View Post
    Hey barbie dont suppose you have any free civil war codes to give away, bit cheeky to ask but ive got the cheek.I rememember you giving out plants vs zombies but missed out on that offer.
    I'm doing one on facebook--you are welcome to try there! I apologize for not doing one on here--I only have a set amount of codes and we have a lot of people to give codes to from the PvZ tournament and CastleStorm contest.

Over on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/zenstudios they are giving away codes but they won't announce till 12pm PST Wed if you win. I'm will snatch it up today/tonight before that. I think I will qualify for a future table through the Zen Pinball 2 league over at PSnation.org.

heh barbie beat me to it.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 11-20-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    I think I will qualify for a future table through the Zen Pinball 2 league over at PSnation.org.
    Me too. I am excite. Although, I feel kinda bad not buying tables. I mean, they are so cheap for the value and replayability.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron2000 View Post
    Me too. I am excite. Although, I feel kinda bad not buying tables. I mean, they are so cheap for the value and replayability.
    True which is why I don't care to wait till tommorow. It's ok to win them in tournaments and giveaways as that what makes them fun. Competing against others not just for score chasing makes you learn each table that much more.

It's in the store you have to search for it.!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    It's in the store you have to search for it.!!!!!
    Yup! For Marvel Pinball. Import tool in ZP2 still won't work after downloading it , though. But, Marvel Pinball here I come

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Yup! For Marvel Pinball. Import tool in ZP2 still won't work after downloading it , though. But, Marvel Pinball here I come
    You have got to be kidding me.

I just tried to login--won't even let me get into the PSN Store. Anyone else having this problem?
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 11-20-2012 at 11:19 PM.

I think you have to download the demo too.

Default CW

So before I buy this if I buy it on marvel will I have to buy it on ZEN2 or will I be able to import later like FF did!

If you want Civil War in both Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball 2, you will have to buy it in Marvel Pinball FIRST and then import to ZP2. The import tool only works from Marvel to ZP2, not the other way around.

Do me a favor Barbie, dish out some high-fives next time you go to Budapest.

I'm doing one on facebook--you are welcome to try there! I apologize for not doing one on here--I only have a set amount of codes and we have a lot of people to give codes to from the PvZ tournament and CastleStorm contest.
    cheers barbie and thanks for the reminder about downloading it for the original marvell pinball.hope you dont have same issues as last week with the psn store.

Quote Originally Posted by clydebink View Post
    Do me a favor Barbie, dish out some high-fives next time you go to Budapest.
    Enjoying the table?

cheers barbie and thanks for the reminder about downloading it for the original marvell pinball.hope you dont have same issues as last week with the psn store.
    Thanks... I hope so too. I'm so nervous that this launch will be like F4.... AHHHHHHH

You have got to be kidding me.

I just tried to login--won't even let me get into the PSN Store. Anyone else having this problem?
    It's working just fine. When I tried it, all I did was download the Marvel Pinball version then tried to import, but you have to download the demo and unlock for it for ZP2. Luckily the ps store is partially updated now, I'm downloading it was we speak, nothing to worry about

It's working just fine. When I tried it, all I did was download the Marvel Pinball version then tried to import, but you have to download the demo and unlock for it for ZP2. Luckily the ps store is partially updated now, I'm downloading it was we speak, nothing to worry about
    Thanks! I assumed the store wasn't done yet--it is way too early and there is a lot of content going up today. I'll try not to freak out in the meantime.

Smile cw

Great news, been waiting all day. Goin in for some cival war. A new table from zen is better than x-mas. #28!

Not sure how I feel about the Stamford Incident start-up mode - especially the fact that (if I understand it correctly) it remembers your highest score ever obtained in that mode and rewards you with that many points at the beginning of your first "real" ball (in addition to any Incident points you earned through normal play).

Basically, that encourages "grinding" in that mode - resetting repeatedly until you have a high score to carry over to all your future attempts. And since you hear the broadcast in its entirety at the start of every game, those shooting for the highest scores will get sick of that broadcast VERY quickly.

Having the Stamford Incident as a timed, 30-second multiball where you're attempting to find as many survivors as quickly as possible and automatically ends at the time limit might have been a better way to introduce the event without it turning into a multi-minute "pre-show." And a guaranteed score bonus limits the competitive nature of the table.

Maybe I'm missing something. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot Weapon View Post
    Not sure how I feel about the Stamford Incident start-up mode - especially the fact that (if I understand it correctly) it remembers your highest score ever obtained in that mode and rewards you with that many points at the beginning of your first "real" ball (in addition to any Incident points you earned through normal play).

Basically, that encourages "grinding" in that mode - resetting repeatedly until you have a high score to carry over to all your future attempts. And since you hear the broadcast in its entirety at the start of every game, those shooting for the highest scores will get sick of that broadcast VERY quickly.

Having the Stamford Incident as a timed, 30-second multiball where you're attempting to find as many survivors as quickly as possible and automatically ends at the time limit might have been a better way to introduce the event without it turning into a multi-minute "pre-show." And a guaranteed score bonus limits the competitive nature of the table.

Maybe I'm missing something. Time will tell.
    You don't have to listen to the broadcast every time, you press both flippers to immediately start the Stamford Incident multi-ball.
    Last edited by snakeman07; 11-21-2012 at 01:57 AM.

You don't have to listen to the broadcast every time, you press both flippers to immediately start the Stamford Incident multi-ball.
    You can start the mode sooner, but you can't stop her talking through it - the balls will launch on the third syllable of "Elementary."

They need to patch in a special Super Villain Shot where if you make that shot during her speech, you get a Reporter Silenced! score bonus and the broadcasts are unspoken for the rest of that game.

Same here! The import tool fails to recognize it. Oh well! At least there was a second option (the store).
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-22-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Thumbs up

The table didn't show up in Zen pinball, but i was able to acquire it through the PSN store.
    Really like it, looks- and feels great.