X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snakeman07
    Banned
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tenorhero
    It's in the store you have to search for it.!!!!!
    Yup! For Marvel Pinball. Import tool in ZP2 still won't work after downloading it , though. But, Marvel Pinball here I come

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by snakeman07
      Yup! For Marvel Pinball. Import tool in ZP2 still won't work after downloading it , though. But, Marvel Pinball here I come
      You have got to be kidding me.

I just tried to login--won't even let me get into the PSN Store. Anyone else having this problem?
      Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 11-20-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• clydebink
        • Mar 2011

I think you have to download the demo too.

Comment

• opelgt1969
          • Jul 2012

CW

So before I buy this if I buy it on marvel will I have to buy it on ZEN2 or will I be able to import later like FF did!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

If you want Civil War in both Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball 2, you will have to buy it in Marvel Pinball FIRST and then import to ZP2. The import tool only works from Marvel to ZP2, not the other way around.

Comment

• clydebink
              • Mar 2011

Do me a favor Barbie, dish out some high-fives next time you go to Budapest.

Comment

• JOHNY--BRAVO
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                I'm doing one on facebook--you are welcome to try there! I apologize for not doing one on here--I only have a set amount of codes and we have a lot of people to give codes to from the PvZ tournament and CastleStorm contest.
                cheers barbie and thanks for the reminder about downloading it for the original marvell pinball.hope you dont have same issues as last week with the psn store.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by clydebink
                  Do me a favor Barbie, dish out some high-fives next time you go to Budapest.
                  Enjoying the table?

Originally posted by JOHNY--BRAVO
                  cheers barbie and thanks for the reminder about downloading it for the original marvell pinball.hope you dont have same issues as last week with the psn store.
                  Thanks... I hope so too. I'm so nervous that this launch will be like F4.... AHHHHHHH

Comment

• snakeman07
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                    You have got to be kidding me.

I just tried to login--won't even let me get into the PSN Store. Anyone else having this problem?
                    It's working just fine. When I tried it, all I did was download the Marvel Pinball version then tried to import, but you have to download the demo and unlock for it for ZP2. Luckily the ps store is partially updated now, I'm downloading it was we speak, nothing to worry about

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

It's working just fine. When I tried it, all I did was download the Marvel Pinball version then tried to import, but you have to download the demo and unlock for it for ZP2. Luckily the ps store is partially updated now, I'm downloading it was we speak, nothing to worry about
                      Thanks! I assumed the store wasn't done yet--it is way too early and there is a lot of content going up today. I'll try not to freak out in the meantime.

Comment

• s-carnegie
                        • Aug 2011

cw

Great news, been waiting all day. Goin in for some cival war. A new table from zen is better than x-mas. #28!

Comment

• Peridot Weapon
                          • Oct 2010

Not sure how I feel about the Stamford Incident start-up mode - especially the fact that (if I understand it correctly) it remembers your highest score ever obtained in that mode and rewards you with that many points at the beginning of your first "real" ball (in addition to any Incident points you earned through normal play).

Basically, that encourages "grinding" in that mode - resetting repeatedly until you have a high score to carry over to all your future attempts. And since you hear the broadcast in its entirety at the start of every game, those shooting for the highest scores will get sick of that broadcast VERY quickly.

Having the Stamford Incident as a timed, 30-second multiball where you're attempting to find as many survivors as quickly as possible and automatically ends at the time limit might have been a better way to introduce the event without it turning into a multi-minute "pre-show." And a guaranteed score bonus limits the competitive nature of the table.

Maybe I'm missing something. Time will tell.

Comment

• snakeman07
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Peridot Weapon
                            Not sure how I feel about the Stamford Incident start-up mode - especially the fact that (if I understand it correctly) it remembers your highest score ever obtained in that mode and rewards you with that many points at the beginning of your first "real" ball (in addition to any Incident points you earned through normal play).

Basically, that encourages "grinding" in that mode - resetting repeatedly until you have a high score to carry over to all your future attempts. And since you hear the broadcast in its entirety at the start of every game, those shooting for the highest scores will get sick of that broadcast VERY quickly.

Having the Stamford Incident as a timed, 30-second multiball where you're attempting to find as many survivors as quickly as possible and automatically ends at the time limit might have been a better way to introduce the event without it turning into a multi-minute "pre-show." And a guaranteed score bonus limits the competitive nature of the table.

Maybe I'm missing something. Time will tell.
                            You don't have to listen to the broadcast every time, you press both flippers to immediately start the Stamford Incident multi-ball.
                            Last edited by snakeman07; 11-21-2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Peridot Weapon
                              • Oct 2010

You don't have to listen to the broadcast every time, you press both flippers to immediately start the Stamford Incident multi-ball.
                              You can start the mode sooner, but you can't stop her talking through it - the balls will launch on the third syllable of "Elementary."

They need to patch in a special Super Villain Shot where if you make that shot during her speech, you get a Reporter Silenced! score bonus and the broadcasts are unspoken for the rest of that game.

Comment

• shogun00
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2011

Same here! The import tool fails to recognize it. Oh well! At least there was a second option (the store).
                                Last edited by shogun00; 11-22-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...