Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rapierdwit
    • Jan 2011

Thank You Zen

I just wanted to take a second and sit down and say Thank you Zen for Pinball FX/FX2. I love your tables and love the themes. When we become passionate about something (we being fans of the series), we tend to get wrapped up in small glitches, what tables we would like to see, etc...etc...
    In closing, to all the hard working people at Zen (From PR to programmers), Thank you for putting out such a great series. When our unrelenting demands and nit-picking start to get to you, just load up this thread and go to your Zen place.
  • Nekro Neko
    • Oct 2010

I agree, fantastic product and can't wait for FX3. Forget all out grumbling and leave that for the other threads because deep down, we all enjoy our video pinball!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by rapierdwit
      I just wanted to take a second and sit down and say Thank you Zen for Pinball FX/FX2. I love your tables and love the themes. When we become passionate about something (we being fans of the series), we tend to get wrapped up in small glitches, what tables we would like to see, etc...etc...
      In closing, to all the hard working people at Zen (From PR to programmers), Thank you for putting out such a great series. When our unrelenting demands and nit-picking start to get to you, just load up this thread and go to your Zen place.
      You could not have posted this at a better time. Thank you!

Comment

• PSKay
        • Oct 2011

I love the game. Maybe too much. I haven't played lately but I guess that's because I overplayed it and got a little burnt out. Still, I'm sure I'll buy any new tables and eventually I'll get around to going back and playing the old ones some more. While I don't have the exact numbers, I'm pretty sure this is in my top 10 most played games ever. And I've played a lot of video games over the years.

Comment

• Vincent
          Pinball Wizard
          • Sep 2010

Same here. I am a long-time fan. I bought my 360 because my dream was to play Pinball FX.

I remember sending a few e-mails to Zsolt Kigyossy, who always answered very kindly.

After two calm periods of 10 and 9 months following the respective releases of Street Fighter and the fantastic Excalibur, I honestly thought there would be no more tables... but eventually you were able to surpass yourself, become better and bigger, and make PFX2 and the awesome core pack. After that tables kept being released at a sustained pace. You amazed me.

Comment

• lexandro
            • Nov 2010

Well a quality product deserves praise. I bought my Xbox years ago and one of the first things I got was Pinball FX. Me and my mates spent ages playing the tables and had great fun with it. So when FX2 rolled out I was one of the first to jump on it, and finding that my old tables were now upgraded and worked on the new title bought all the new ones I could get my grubby little hands on

So yeah, good job Zen and keep up the good work.

Comment

• peglegp
              • Dec 2010

ty

Thank you very very much Zen!

Comment

• SlippedGear
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                You could not have posted this at a better time. Thank you!
                Thank you zen, and thank you BarbieBoBomb for your patience and your understanding when dealing with us fans

Comment

• Rafie
                  • May 2012

WOW this is truly remarkable. Just yesterday morning I pm'ed Barbie to tell her that we (fans) appreciate everything that they do for us and I thanked her. Then the OP made this thread and now everything fell into place. Good stuff my pinball family. Thank you guys as well for being patient and having a good amount of respect for our devs and their team.
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                    Writer of Guides
                    • Apr 2011

"What is thy will, my Master"

Guess I might as well chime in; Yep Zen sure gave us one heck of a quality product, yes there are glitches what game doesn't have those... the most important thing is that you enjoy the game and that for sure is what we fans feel. Heck I can't tell you how many hours I put into PFX1 and those weeks/months waiting to hear if PFX2 would ever come to light. Then it came out and I along with others were blown away, I then began thinking hmm wouldn't it be cool to have superhero themed Tables.... then all of a sudden Marvel Pinball.

So basically Zen you have come leaps and bounds in respecting your fans and new alike, you should be very happy and I can't wait to cross into the future with you!
                    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Vincent
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Sep 2010

Thank you Zen for releasing Civil War.

Comment

• PainkillerJTL
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Apr 2012

Great thread...I don't post here often or complain about glitches but I love the product Zen put out and always look forward to playing new tables. And I'm digging the new Civil War table...seems to have the right amount of difficulty and has an addictive quality. Great job as usual!

Comment

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Sep 2011

I have to say Zen Studios is my favorite video game company. Who agrees with me!?
                          http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

• s-carnegie
                            • Aug 2011

+1 It must be my fav to, play everyday. ps3 zp2.

Comment

• progrocker69
                              • Oct 2011

I've got all the tables for 360, and some of them on PS3 as well. I have put countless hours into these games, and I look forward to all further tables which the team creates. Farsight now has the real pinball conversions covered, but Zen gives us all these awesome mechanics which could never be copied on a real table, and that makes for great fun!

Comment

Working...