Thread: Any new tables coming soon?

Question Any new tables coming soon?

Just please no more Marvel or comics characters based tables, it's overkill already. How about a cowboy western theme? giddy up, ride that horsey!

There is a table being made from a Popcap Games IP and at least 1 other table based off of a big IP has been mentioned, but no word on what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Trekker View Post
    Just please no more Marvel or comics characters based tables, it's overkill already. How about a cowboy western theme? giddy up, ride that horsey!
    We'll reveal the PopCap table on Friday at PAX Prime!

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We'll reveal the PopCap table on Friday at PAX Prime!
    *Rocks back & forth* " Can't Sleep, Zens gonna reveal a new Table, Can't Sleep!"

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

From Zen's twitter feed:

Can you give us a hint about the next Marvel themed Pinball table? We're planning on a Dr. Strange table.

Can you give us a hint about the next NON-Marvel-themed table? News coming early next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Decade360 View Post
    From Zen's twitter feed:

Can you give us a hint about the next Marvel themed Pinball table? We're planning on a Dr. Strange table.

Can you give us a hint about the next NON-Marvel-themed table? News coming early next year!
    Very cool, although I'm sure Dr.Strange has been in development for some time now, not just planned lol. Hopefully it pops in the next month or two

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Very cool, although I'm sure Dr.Strange has been in development for some time now, not just planned lol. Hopefully it pops in the next month or two
    I certainly hope so. I think this is the first time in the 2 years that Marvel tables were introduced that we didn't get a 4 pack. Don't take that as a complaint. I was just mentioning it. However, I'm even more excited about the news of getting older licenses. This is REALLY good news. I can only imagine Zen with a Lucas Arts license..or *cough Hanna Barbera cough*, or even licenses to recreate older tables like TPA does. I know Zen builds their own tables, so not exactly a replica..but at least it would be in the ball park.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Hanna Barbera FTW!
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Im kinda an old fart when it comes to some short forms, but what does FTW mean. Hanna Barbera would be cool, Flintstone table perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Im kinda an old fart when it comes to some short forms, but what does FTW mean.
    FTW = For The Win

When it comes to acronyms, if I don't know what they mean then I pay Urban Dictionary a visit.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-05-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Cheers again Shogun, you always have the info. I have family in WNY only 90 min from here. I'll check out that dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Cheers again Shogun, you always have the info. I have family in WNY only 90 min from here. I'll check out that dictionary.
    Shogun always comes in FTW!!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

If PFX2 were to make one old "real world" licensed table, my vote would go to The Simpsons. It's difficult (for me at least) but reasonably high scoring, it's full of features that would fit right at home with the PFX2 tables, and most importantly it looks gorgeous. It also helps that I'm an unashamed Simpsons addict. But really, I definitely think it's a table that would sell well and translate perfectly to the video game world.

Quote Originally Posted by Berty33 View Post
    If PFX2 were to make one old "real world" licensed table, my vote would go to The Simpsons. It's difficult (for me at least) but reasonably high scoring, it's full of features that would fit right at home with the PFX2 tables, and most importantly it looks gorgeous. It also helps that I'm an unashamed Simpsons addict. But really, I definitely think it's a table that would sell well and translate perfectly to the video game world.
    Agreed! It's my favorite show and one of my favorite real-life tables

A real world licensed table? No fantasy stuff going on? Hmm....I could and would get behind that. Not going to front, I still love the fantasy stuff though.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82