X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rafie
    • May 2012

Originally posted by LumaFan")
    You know any big Nintendo franchise is just gonna sell. LOL

Zen has a good relationship with Nintendo with ZP/MP on 3DS.

I dont see what would hold them back from making a Nintendo table.

Zelda or Metroid table would sell millions. LOL
    +1 Don't forget a Kirby and/or a Pokemon table. You know how epic that would be?! I'm super excited and I'm SO happy I have 40.00 in my eshop to spend on my favorite pinball company.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Rafie
      • May 2012

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
      True, just was wondering about the possiblities that it allows.. of course nothing is set in stone. Ooh Yoshi's Island... I take that and raise you a Super Smash Bros Table
      Oh my.....A SMASH BROS TABLE?!?!?! Dude I would totally fall over from pinball orgasm (whoops..can I actually say that? ) I mean that would be really sweet, yet really difficult to pull off. I honestly don't know how a Smash Bros table could do or what you can do to achieve anything. We have creative people here in these forums, so I know someone can conjure up something.
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• LumaFan")
        Banned
        • May 2012

Originally posted by Rafie
        Oh my.....A SMASH BROS TABLE?!?!?! Dude I would totally fall over from pinball orgasm (whoops..can I actually say that? ) I mean that would be really sweet, yet really difficult to pull off. I honestly don't know how a Smash Bros table could do or what you can do to achieve anything. We have creative people here in these forums, so I know someone can conjure up something.
        It would be like the Marvel Civil War table...but better!

Comment

• Rafie
          • May 2012

It would be like the Marvel Civil War table...but better!
          Well that's the thing. There were no alliances in Smash Bros. It was a free for all. Every man, woman, android, and creature for themselves.
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
            Writer of Guides
            • Apr 2011

Well that's the thing. There were no alliances in Smash Bros. It was a free for all. Every man, woman, android, and creature for themselves.
            Have a Character select screen before entering the Tables Playfield perhaps?
            sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
            Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
            *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Bearded_Warrior
              • Mar 2011

You know any big Nintendo franchise is just gonna sell. LOL

Zen has a good relationship with Nintendo with ZP/MP on 3DS.

I dont see what would hold them back from making a Nintendo table.

Zelda or Metroid table would sell millions. LOL
              That license would also cost millions, lol. Love to see a Zelda table though.
              PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

• Thirdrail
                • Dec 2011

I love the Wuu. The controller is awesome. Being able to flick games back and forth from the big screen to the little one is ultra-convenient.

I'm interested to see how well this version does vs the other platforms. I suspect Miiverse is going to sell a lot of copies of this game. It really is the twitter of the gaming universe now. I can't believe how ubiquitous its adoption has been among Wuu users. I already use it far more than Facebook and Twitter combined. (As much as I adore twitter.)

Some questions!

Can the controller do portrait mode?
                Will this version be 1080p?
                I notice none of the launch tables involve the "Xbox 8". Are those tables ever going to be freed from the Microsoft continuum to show up on the Wuu or the ps3/Vita?

Comment

• Rafie
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by Thirdrail
                  I love the Wuu. The controller is awesome. Being able to flick games back and forth from the big screen to the little one is ultra-convenient.

I'm interested to see how well this version does vs the other platforms. I suspect Miiverse is going to sell a lot of copies of this game. It really is the twitter of the gaming universe now. I can't believe how ubiquitous its adoption has been among Wuu users. I already use it far more than Facebook and Twitter combined. (As much as I adore twitter.)

Some questions!

Can the controller do portrait mode?
                  Will this version be 1080p?
                  I notice none of the launch tables involve the "Xbox 8". Are those tables ever going to be freed from the Microsoft continuum to show up on the Wuu or the ps3/Vita?
                  Inquiring minds definitely would like to know. Good question!

As of right now porting exclusive tables over to other platforms isn't in the cards right now, but according to our community manager, Barbiebobomb, the team definitely knows how badly fans want to play every table that may be exclusive to one platform. Hopefully one of these days we'll see it. For now, Xbox tables are staying on Xbox and PS3, WiiU, and other devices will have theirs.
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

• DanHD
                    • Aug 2012

Wii U and 3DS : pay one and have 2 versions as PS3/Vita tables ?

I love my new Wii U, and I will have a look on ZP2 for Wii U !

But, these questions need answers from Zen Studios :

- 1080p ?
                    - Portrait mode on the Gamepad ?

and more important :
                    - similar politic as the ZP2 PS3/Vita version : Pay one platform version and the other is free for WiiU/3DS ?

Comment

• Tech101
                      • Jan 2012

I'm no expert but the ps3 and vita versions are exactly the same I believe where as the 3ds and Wii u versions will be totally different. The Wii u is an hd system and the 3ds although nice in visuals is not and some things have to be cut back just a bit to work. These differences will keep them separate. Even the shops aren't combined as of yet.
                      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• Rafie
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by Tech101
                        I'm no expert but the ps3 and vita versions are exactly the same I believe where as the 3ds and Wii u versions will be totally different. The Wii u is an hd system and the 3ds although nice in visuals is not and some things have to be cut back just a bit to work. These differences will keep them separate. Even the shops aren't combined as of yet.
                        Correct! There isn't a cross compatible scenario here like PS3 and Vita. 3DS and WiiU eshops are 2 different entities. So no, what you purchased on the 3DS will have to be purchased again on the WiiU version. I know I'm purchasing them all again and I have no problem with it.
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

• shogun00
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2011

Correct! There isn't a cross compatible scenario here like PS3 and Vita. 3DS and WiiU eshops are 2 different entities. So no, what you purchased on the 3DS will have to be purchased again on the WiiU version.
                          Indeed and not to mention, the Cross Buy program for the PS3 and Vita was formed by Sony themselves to help boost the sales of the Vita. Nintendo will need to form a similar program for Zen to be able support that notion.

I doubt we will ever see one, since the 3DS gets really high sales as it is.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

I don't have the specs for Wii U yet, but it doesn't sound like there will be any sort of portrait mode for the gamepad. There won't be cross buy, as I said in another thread (and as Rafie mentioned above), the 3DS and Wii U eShops are totally separate.

Comment

• LumaFan")
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

Is there a playing on "Gamepad only" option?

Since the Wii U's unique feature is switching between TV and Gamepad!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

Is there a playing on "Gamepad only" option?

Since the Wii U's unique feature is switching between TV and Gamepad!
                                Yes, there is!

Comment

Working...