X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Wii U friends!

Hey everyone! If you have a Wii U, and you want to expand your friends list, you're in the right place! To become Wii U friends, each person has to add the other, so if you add someone, make sure to tell them to add you!

Let me know if you'd like to add me, my ID is BarbieBobomb, of course
  • Tech101
    • Jan 2012

It might take a while for everyone to notice this. I just now realized there was now 4 topics at the top and not 3. Not sure who here even has a Wii u. Hopefully lots of people pick it up though so those exclusive tables become a reality!
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• Rafie
      • May 2012

Everyone I have a WiiU. Got it launch day! Please add me. I'm Rafie (Ray-fee that's how you pronounce my name) on there, but I want to say that I did put Rafie82 as my friend ID as it has to be more than 5 characters or so.

So please feel free to add me and let's get this pinball on the road. I may be able to be a top contender here in the Nintendo circuit if the others like Snake, Dicepticon, Shogun, Oskari and others don't get one. I know Tech will still be a problem, as well as LumaFan and others...but its okay. Add me!
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• LumaFan")
        Banned
        • May 2012

I plan to get a Wii U hopefully by sometime next year!

It will be easier to add friends now!

Comment

• Tech101
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Rafie
          Everyone I have a WiiU. Got it launch day! Please add me. I'm Rafie (Ray-fee that's how you pronounce my name) on there, but I want to say that I did put Rafie82 as my friend ID as it has to be more than 5 characters or so.

So please feel free to add me and let's get this pinball on the road. I may be able to be a top contender here in the Nintendo circuit if the others like Snake, Dicepticon, Shogun, Oskari and others don't get one. I know Tech will still be a problem, as well as LumaFan and others...but its okay. Add me!
          You won't get any competition from me for a long time!
          Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• ZueriHB
            • Mar 2011

mine would be Waisneed

If you add friends by searching them trough Miiverse, they get a notification. Makes everything easier.

Comment

• Ipad3guy
              • Mar 2012

I have a Wii U. Hey barbiebobomb, I'll add you to my friend list on Miiverse. You do a great job on the forums. If anyone else with a Wii U, search Miiverse and type the ID "obiwan408" to add me if you want to. Look forward to playing some Zen Pinball 2. I'll add rafie and anyone else that post on here, lets get the zen pinball 2 Miiverse community up and running.

Comment

• Rafie
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Ipad3guy
                I have a Wii U. Hey barbiebobomb, I'll add you to my friend list on Miiverse. You do a great job on the forums. If anyone else with a Wii U, search Miiverse and type the ID "obiwan408" to add me if you want to. Look forward to playing some Zen Pinball 2. I'll add rafie and anyone else that post on here, lets get the zen pinball 2 Miiverse community up and running.
                Alright. I will be looking for ya! Oh and nice to meet ya!
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

Thanks! I'll add you next time I log on

Comment

• MK2017
                    • Jan 2013

i have a wii u well got it for christmas if you want to add me to your list of friends i just got done revamping my mii that got transford over to my wii u from my wii the name is FanOfMK20.
                    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Comment

• MK2017
                      • Jan 2013

I agree ever since the arcade days died so did the pinball days i have the williams and gottlib collection for my wii both made pinball history. gottlib expermented with the table sizeing and number of flippers you can put in a table and willams the came out wit the black knight table wich was a unique table for its times becouse it was the first pinball table that had two play fields and you had the magnet save wich was a first as well. sadly to say if i rember right both are out of busness today but the tables them self have a place to stay in the pinball hall of fame witch i am planning on visiting wen i goto vagas one of these days.
                      feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Comment

• MK2017
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by LumaFan")
                        I plan to get a Wii U hopefully by sometime next year!

It will be easier to add friends now!
                        you won't be disapointed when you get the wii u. when i hooked mine up i couldn't put the game pad down.

Comment

• MK2017
                          • Jan 2013

I will add you next time i log onto my wiiu its nice to meet you btw.

Comment

• Rafie
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by MK2017
                            I will add you next time i log onto my wiiu its nice to meet you btw.
                            Definitely nice to meet you as well. Can't wait for the pinball action to start happening!
                            PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                            Gamertag- RAFIE82
                            YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                            Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Comment

• MK2017
                              • Jan 2013

Definitely nice to meet you as well. Can't wait for the pinball action to start happening!
                              same here :-) was having pinball witdrawls yesterday so i pulled out the willams pinball collection for my wii and started playing that.
                              Last edited by MK2017; 01-06-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...