X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Everly
    Pinball Wizard
    • Jan 2013

So my friend request to Barbie is still out there. But I did notice a green checkmark next to her profile Mii which I had never seen before. I searched around and found this article.

In it the writer states : "Mingling in the Wara Wara plazas are Nintendo certified personalities. They can be told apart from regular Miis by an extra green checkmark next to their portraits. They can’t be friended but can be followed."

I've seen Barbie in the friend list of others so I'm not sure if that is an accurate statement or not. Can anyone comment on this?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Everly
      So my friend request to Barbie is still out there. But I did notice a green checkmark next to her profile Mii which I had never seen before. I searched around and found this article.

In it the writer states : "Mingling in the Wara Wara plazas are Nintendo certified personalities. They can be told apart from regular Miis by an extra green checkmark next to their portraits. They can’t be friended but can be followed."

I've seen Barbie in the friend list of others so I'm not sure if that is an accurate statement or not. Can anyone comment on this?
      I added you. I'm not sure if more people can add me though, I think you requested me before Nintendo gave me the fancy green check mark. Also, if I end up deleting any of you from my friends list on Wii U (or PSN/XBLA) don't take it personally, I often cycle through my list to add others depending on what I'm playing.

Comment

• Everly
        Pinball Wizard
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
        I added you. I'm not sure if more people can add me though, I think you requested me before Nintendo gave me the fancy green check mark. Also, if I end up deleting any of you from my friends list on Wii U (or PSN/XBLA) don't take it personally, I often cycle through my list to add others depending on what I'm playing.
        Thanks, when I saw your message I check and you are now in my friend list. Must have been grandfathered in before you were branded with the checkmark. Although I do have another question regarding friending/following and ZP2. I'm going to post it in the other thread to prevent derailment of this one.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Everly
          Thanks, when I saw your message I check and you are now in my friend list. Must have been grandfathered in before you were branded with the checkmark. Although I do have another question regarding friending/following and ZP2. I'm going to post it in the other thread to prevent derailment of this one.
          I had a friend add me to test it out, people can actually add me even with the green check mark. Not sure where that article got its info

Comment

• Everly
            Pinball Wizard
            • Jan 2013

I had a friend add me to test it out, people can actually add me even with the green check mark. Not sure where that article got its info
            Me either, but if I remember correctly it was dated early in the launch so it may have been misinformation or it might have been something that has changed. In either case, through the extensive R&D performed here on the Zen Forum, we have concluded that those with the green checkmark can in fact be friended.

Maybe no one with a green checkmark wanted to be his friend and he just came to that conclusion on his own.

Comment

• mellloyellow
              • Jan 2013

Barbie my nintendo network is mellloyellow i just added you via miiverese

Comment

• MK2017
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by mellloyellow
                Barbie my nintendo network is mellloyellow i just added you via miiverese
                feel free to add me if you want my wii u name is FanOfMK20
                Last edited by MK2017; 01-26-2013, 04:16 PM.
                feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Comment

• mellloyellow
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by MK2017
                  feel free to add me if you want my wii u name is FanOfMK20
                  just accpted freind request

Comment

• MK2017
                    • Jan 2013

cool i won't be on my nentendow wii u tell later this after noon.
                    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Comment

• Jim Reaper
                      • Jan 2013

Greetings! I've been an avid pinball fan ever since playing Pro Pinball: Timeshock back in the day. Benn looking forward to trying out Zen Pinball. I think I added everyone in this thread, & if anyone wants to add me, my Wii U id is JamesReaper.

Comment

• MK2017
                        • Jan 2013

Ok will add you later hopefully today i can beef up my internet network. my wii u been having probs talking to my internet router.

Comment

• Beejus
                          • Feb 2013

WiiU

Hey guys. Just registered today. I am not even sure if this is out yet in NA. But i will be getting it. I have the 3ds 3d pinball and love it.

Add me if you want.

beejus is my nintendo network ID.

I will try and Add everyone on the thread here tonight when i get home from work.

Happy Pinball!! Hope to see some of you online in this game and others when WiiU starts to take off.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Beejus
                            Hey guys. Just registered today. I am not even sure if this is out yet in NA. But i will be getting it. I have the 3ds 3d pinball and love it.

Add me if you want.

beejus is my nintendo network ID.

I will try and Add everyone on the thread here tonight when i get home from work.

Happy Pinball!! Hope to see some of you online in this game and others when WiiU starts to take off.
                            Welcome! We should have the ZP2 released in NA before the end of the month

Comment

• GaryCXJk
                              • Feb 2013

To be honest... I never, if ever, add someone myself, unless I know that person really well, either in real life or over the Internet (which takes even longer than in real life). Heck, almost everybody on my Facebook list has added me, not the other way around.

Also, I have the same username everywhere I go, so yeah. Can't miss me.

Comment

• MK2017
                                • Jan 2013

Welcome! We should have the ZP2 released in NA before the end of the month
                                thats the best news to start my morning :-)

Comment

Working...