Thread: Wii U friends!

Default Wii U friends!

Hey everyone! If you have a Wii U, and you want to expand your friends list, you're in the right place! To become Wii U friends, each person has to add the other, so if you add someone, make sure to tell them to add you!

Let me know if you'd like to add me, my ID is BarbieBobomb, of course

It might take a while for everyone to notice this. I just now realized there was now 4 topics at the top and not 3. Not sure who here even has a Wii u. Hopefully lots of people pick it up though so those exclusive tables become a reality!

Everyone I have a WiiU. Got it launch day! Please add me. I'm Rafie (Ray-fee that's how you pronounce my name) on there, but I want to say that I did put Rafie82 as my friend ID as it has to be more than 5 characters or so.

So please feel free to add me and let's get this pinball on the road. I may be able to be a top contender here in the Nintendo circuit if the others like Snake, Dicepticon, Shogun, Oskari and others don't get one. I know Tech will still be a problem, as well as LumaFan and others...but its okay. Add me!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I plan to get a Wii U hopefully by sometime next year!

It will be easier to add friends now!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Everyone I have a WiiU. Got it launch day! Please add me. I'm Rafie (Ray-fee that's how you pronounce my name) on there, but I want to say that I did put Rafie82 as my friend ID as it has to be more than 5 characters or so.

So please feel free to add me and let's get this pinball on the road. I may be able to be a top contender here in the Nintendo circuit if the others like Snake, Dicepticon, Shogun, Oskari and others don't get one. I know Tech will still be a problem, as well as LumaFan and others...but its okay. Add me!
    You won't get any competition from me for a long time!

mine would be Waisneed

If you add friends by searching them trough Miiverse, they get a notification. Makes everything easier.

Cool

I have a Wii U. Hey barbiebobomb, I'll add you to my friend list on Miiverse. You do a great job on the forums. If anyone else with a Wii U, search Miiverse and type the ID "obiwan408" to add me if you want to. Look forward to playing some Zen Pinball 2. I'll add rafie and anyone else that post on here, lets get the zen pinball 2 Miiverse community up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipad3guy View Post
    I have a Wii U. Hey barbiebobomb, I'll add you to my friend list on Miiverse. You do a great job on the forums. If anyone else with a Wii U, search Miiverse and type the ID "obiwan408" to add me if you want to. Look forward to playing some Zen Pinball 2. I'll add rafie and anyone else that post on here, lets get the zen pinball 2 Miiverse community up and running.
    Alright. I will be looking for ya! Oh and nice to meet ya!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Thanks! I'll add you next time I log on

i have a wii u well got it for christmas if you want to add me to your list of friends i just got done revamping my mii that got transford over to my wii u from my wii the name is FanOfMK20.

I agree ever since the arcade days died so did the pinball days i have the williams and gottlib collection for my wii both made pinball history. gottlib expermented with the table sizeing and number of flippers you can put in a table and willams the came out wit the black knight table wich was a unique table for its times becouse it was the first pinball table that had two play fields and you had the magnet save wich was a first as well. sadly to say if i rember right both are out of busness today but the tables them self have a place to stay in the pinball hall of fame witch i am planning on visiting wen i goto vagas one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post
    I plan to get a Wii U hopefully by sometime next year!

It will be easier to add friends now!
    you won't be disapointed when you get the wii u. when i hooked mine up i couldn't put the game pad down.

I will add you next time i log onto my wiiu its nice to meet you btw.
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2017 View Post
    I will add you next time i log onto my wiiu its nice to meet you btw.
    Definitely nice to meet you as well. Can't wait for the pinball action to start happening!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Definitely nice to meet you as well. Can't wait for the pinball action to start happening!
    same here :-) was having pinball witdrawls yesterday so i pulled out the willams pinball collection for my wii and started playing that.
    Last edited by MK2017; 01-06-2013 at 03:51 PM.
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

same here :-) was having pinball witdrawls yesterday so i pulled out the willams pinball collection for my wii and started playing that.
    So I take it you're going to get TPA (The Pinball Arcade) for the Wii U as well? That would be sweet if you did. A lot of talk on the TPA forums that FarSight is really hoping to drop TPA for the Wii U before Zen releases ZP2. It doesn't matter who gets it out first....we all benefit from this!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

i agree. my uncle tought me every thing i know about pinball today. he tought me how to hold the pinball so i can line up the shot for those big points shots and to get the multi ball action to actavate. thats the best thing about a pinball table the multi ball action.

i agree. my uncle tought me every thing i know about pinball today. he tought me how to hold the pinball so i can line up the shot for those big points shots and to get the multi ball action to actavate. thats the best thing about a pinball table the multi ball action.
    Sweet deal! I taught myself how to play. Also watching others back in the day helped as well. Arcades were big in Cleveland, OH back then. Now you can barely find one in Ohio at all. Well at least Cleveland!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Sweet deal! I taught myself how to play. Also watching others back in the day helped as well. Arcades were big in Cleveland, OH back then. Now you can barely find one in Ohio at all. Well at least Cleveland!
    i know what you mean now these day you have to go into a bowling ally or a bar in hopes to find a pinball table i know they still have arcades up and running in wi dells. last time i played a real pnball table was at parners here in stevens point.

I will need to spend some time with you guys so you can teach me some of the tricks. I feel like I will hit the ball exactly the same way 5 times but get 5 different results. Pinball is fun, but it is probably even better if you are good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    I will need to spend some time with you guys so you can teach me some of the tricks. I feel like I will hit the ball exactly the same way 5 times but get 5 different results. Pinball is fun, but it is probably even better if you are good at it.
    Practice...practice...practice!! Things like controlling the ball with the flipper so that you can aim your shots in the right orbits, ramps, and sinkholes. Stuff like that. You'll be good in no time!!! When ZP2 drops, we'll have a few multiplayer games together.
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

When ZP2 drops, we'll have a few multiplayer games together.
    I'm looking forward to that. Although I was reading a different thread in this forum where a patch for tables was being needed the 3DS. For some reason it came out in EU but not NA. Starting in October Barbie kept saying it was coming soon (from the flavor of the thread it seems like this referred to a day or two), but from following the thread it look like Nintendo gummed up the works and it wasn't released until sometime in December.

When I read things like that, it just makes it difficult for me to really believe any dates that are given. The term "coming soon" is so relative I suppose. One thing about my job, if something was scheduled to be out by the 20th, I start getting calls for updates on the 10th. If it looks like we won't make the 20th the answer I get is "You better" Maybe I need to change my line of work to software developer where I can just say that it is coming soon....hang on....be patient, and people follow you for years.

Yeah I'm sure you read quite a few of my posts in that topic lol! It took what seemed like forever for something that's simple. The good news for the Wii U though is that it costs a company nothing to update on the eshop. They can offer any dlc or patch a game and not get charged for it so I would think it would encourage Zen and other to offer quicker patches.

As for getting better or good at pinball. Take some time out and go to YouTube and see if someone posted a video of one of your favorite tables and watch how they play. Also it helps to take time to watch what the ball will do if you let it bounce off of your flipper. I often let it bounce off of one on purpose to land on the other. I alwalys take a couple of games on a new table and just watch what the ball will do to learn that way.
    Last edited by Tech101; 01-07-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Yes, I have learned to just let the flipper lay dead to get the ball to bounce to the other side and I can capture it there. Usually have a problem getting the shot to go where I want after that. So it will be so fun with ZP2 is out. Also looking at The Pinball Arcade from Farsight that is supposed to come out on the e-shop "soon" I really like Bride of Pinbot and it is one of the tables in that platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Yeah I'm sure you read quite a few of my posts in that topic lol! It took what seemed like forever for something that's simple. The good news for the Wii U though is that it costs a company nothing to update on the eshop. They can offer any dlc or patch a game and not get charged for it so I would think it would encourage Zen and other to offer quicker patches.

As for getting better or good at pinball. Take some time out and go to YouTube and see if someone posted a video of one of your favorite tables and watch how they play. Also it helps to take time to watch what the ball will do if you let it bounce off of your flipper. I often let it bounce off of one on purpose to land on the other. I alwalys take a couple of games on a new table and just watch what the ball will do to learn that way.
    i toatly agree one thing i do every onece in a while is over correct my self when i play the ball off the flipper well that i need to work on becaouse if you do that you can loose balls fast. but when it all falls in place you can rock the table and there will be days where the table beats you and thats ok as well all that does is makes want to try agen. oh ya one more advice bring a small level with you some place likes to set up the tabe to where the ball will go down like watter I been to some places that have there tables setted up to just take your quorters and you get no or some play time.

Default Added you

I added you, my online name is dlgainesjr.

Default Friends

my online name is dlgainesjr all are welcome to add me.

Default Added you

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Hey everyone! If you have a Wii U, and you want to expand your friends list, you're in the right place! To become Wii U friends, each person has to add the other, so if you add someone, make sure to tell them to add you!

Ok, I added you. my online name is dlgainesjr

Quote Originally Posted by dlgainesjr View Post
    I added you, my online name is dlgainesjr.
    Nice to meet you. As soon as I log in later on today...I will certainly add ya!
    PSN ID- Rafie27
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by dlgainesjr View Post
    my online name is dlgainesjr all are welcome to add me.
    i too will add you later today. i started watching spechal when lit its a documentry on pinball.

So my friend request to Barbie is still out there. But I did notice a green checkmark next to her profile Mii which I had never seen before. I searched around and found this article.

In it the writer states : "Mingling in the Wara Wara plazas are Nintendo certified personalities. They can be told apart from regular Miis by an extra green checkmark next to their portraits. They can’t be friended but can be followed."

I've seen Barbie in the friend list of others so I'm not sure if that is an accurate statement or not. Can anyone comment on this?

So my friend request to Barbie is still out there. But I did notice a green checkmark next to her profile Mii which I had never seen before. I searched around and found this article.

In it the writer states : "Mingling in the Wara Wara plazas are Nintendo certified personalities. They can be told apart from regular Miis by an extra green checkmark next to their portraits. They can’t be friended but can be followed."

I've seen Barbie in the friend list of others so I'm not sure if that is an accurate statement or not. Can anyone comment on this?
    I added you. I'm not sure if more people can add me though, I think you requested me before Nintendo gave me the fancy green check mark. Also, if I end up deleting any of you from my friends list on Wii U (or PSN/XBLA) don't take it personally, I often cycle through my list to add others depending on what I'm playing.

I added you. I'm not sure if more people can add me though, I think you requested me before Nintendo gave me the fancy green check mark. Also, if I end up deleting any of you from my friends list on Wii U (or PSN/XBLA) don't take it personally, I often cycle through my list to add others depending on what I'm playing.
    Thanks, when I saw your message I check and you are now in my friend list. Must have been grandfathered in before you were branded with the checkmark. Although I do have another question regarding friending/following and ZP2. I'm going to post it in the other thread to prevent derailment of this one.

Thanks, when I saw your message I check and you are now in my friend list. Must have been grandfathered in before you were branded with the checkmark. Although I do have another question regarding friending/following and ZP2. I'm going to post it in the other thread to prevent derailment of this one.
    I had a friend add me to test it out, people can actually add me even with the green check mark. Not sure where that article got its info

I had a friend add me to test it out, people can actually add me even with the green check mark. Not sure where that article got its info
    Me either, but if I remember correctly it was dated early in the launch so it may have been misinformation or it might have been something that has changed. In either case, through the extensive R&D performed here on the Zen Forum, we have concluded that those with the green checkmark can in fact be friended.

Maybe no one with a green checkmark wanted to be his friend and he just came to that conclusion on his own.

Barbie my nintendo network is mellloyellow i just added you via miiverese

Quote Originally Posted by mellloyellow View Post
    Barbie my nintendo network is mellloyellow i just added you via miiverese
    feel free to add me if you want my wii u name is FanOfMK20
    Last edited by MK2017; 01-26-2013 at 05:16 PM.

feel free to add me if you want my wii u name is FanOfMK20
    just accpted freind request

cool i won't be on my nentendow wii u tell later this after noon.

Greetings! I've been an avid pinball fan ever since playing Pro Pinball: Timeshock back in the day. Benn looking forward to trying out Zen Pinball. I think I added everyone in this thread, & if anyone wants to add me, my Wii U id is JamesReaper.

Ok will add you later hopefully today i can beef up my internet network. my wii u been having probs talking to my internet router.

Default WiiU

Hey guys. Just registered today. I am not even sure if this is out yet in NA. But i will be getting it. I have the 3ds 3d pinball and love it.

Add me if you want.

beejus is my nintendo network ID.

I will try and Add everyone on the thread here tonight when i get home from work.

Happy Pinball!! Hope to see some of you online in this game and others when WiiU starts to take off.

Quote Originally Posted by Beejus View Post
    Hey guys. Just registered today. I am not even sure if this is out yet in NA. But i will be getting it. I have the 3ds 3d pinball and love it.

Add me if you want.

beejus is my nintendo network ID.

I will try and Add everyone on the thread here tonight when i get home from work.

Happy Pinball!! Hope to see some of you online in this game and others when WiiU starts to take off.
    Welcome! We should have the ZP2 released in NA before the end of the month

To be honest... I never, if ever, add someone myself, unless I know that person really well, either in real life or over the Internet (which takes even longer than in real life). Heck, almost everybody on my Facebook list has added me, not the other way around.

Also, I have the same username everywhere I go, so yeah. Can't miss me.

Welcome! We should have the ZP2 released in NA before the end of the month
    thats the best news to start my morning :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GaryCXJk View Post
    To be honest... I never, if ever, add someone myself, unless I know that person really well, either in real life or over the Internet (which takes even longer than in real life). Heck, almost everybody on my Facebook list has added me, not the other way around.

feel free to ceck out my fb page.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryCXJk View Post
    Same here. Everly is my NNID

I have added all of the above, well requested anyway. Mine is Stefanzi if anyone wants to add it or keep an eye out for it. Same on Swarm for Android and on the PSN.

sorry i haven't been on as of late i been trying to find ways to keep my wii u wi fi to talk to the internet whith out lagg time and the last thing i want to do is use the hard wire rought and besides that i can't wait for zin pinball to get up and running here in the us.

my wii u prob is fixed for now bro was here yesterday got the router back up and running and right now its running on channel 11 and its running at g level. talk about a huge change when you do all that.

My NNID is thedreaminhawk (No G as Nintendo thinks the word "reaming" is somehow a bad word. Don't know what that word means though)

Mine is scalz311, looking to get my pinball on!!!

Default Ready to compete

Mine is chas512

My NintendoID is: tfhfony
    I will add everyone in this thread and please feel free to add me. Leave a note in this thread, so I can add you to

And yes BarbieBobomd, I added you as well
    Last edited by tfhfony; 03-26-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Please add me, too. I have every table and play some of them daily. ID = Dave_S_Cramer

See you soon!

Hi e1

just to clear up a few things here i changed my id to what you see in my siniger becous i accendently did a factory reset on my wii u so every thing that was saved got deleated so feel free to add me. i am the same loveable person here but just with a different id on the wii u.

Talking

Hi everyone!! Love Zen Pinball on my Wii U, but my friend list is absolutely barren! Feel free to look up my Network Name through Miiverse (wesgrogan) and I'll be thrilled to add you to my list if, like me, you could use some more cool people to interact with! I'll go through the names listed on here and send them a request as well, in case they're still looking!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Well, you guessed it! My NNID is Squashie, feel free to give me an add!
    Nintendo Feed's main man and all round awesome guy - I like Nintendo, and more recently, Pinball!

Default Why is there a title? eh, whatever....

I was looking for places to get Wii U friends, and it appears I have found one! My only concern is that the last reply was about 2 months ago. Oh well! Anyways, My NNID (or Nintendo Network ID for the slow ones) is Crazyman11. I am adding you all as friends, and I hope you all do the same. It is time to fill up my empty friends list! Anyways, Hope to see you all around!
    Last edited by Crazyman11; 09-08-2013 at 09:19 PM.

My id is my user name or you can search SpoonyTech. I'm only going to add anyone that responds or users I know who know me.

Everly I already sent out your friend request! Won't be a regular till CHRISTmas though.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

My id is brianvgplayer. I have the classic pack for ZP2 WiiU, and Star Wars Pinball WiiU.

Default Now playing exclusively on Wii U

Used to play FX on the 360.... Now on Wii U only at this point.

How do I get some Wii U friends for my Zen Pinball 2 friends board? I play pretty much Star Wars Pinball, Zen Pinball 2 (many tables) and occasionally, M-Kart 8

Although I am out of my league here, as the best I have done on any boards is better than 150th place on Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the deep, and Boilab. Trying to work my way up on other tables and star wars.

Favorite table: El Dorado.

Mii Verse/Nintendo name: steven120566
    Name on scoreboards is: Schmitzy
    Last edited by steven120566; 01-22-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Anyone feel free to add me, my NNID is GAP5021.

Default Add me to your fiends list

Please add me. My ID is Dan_Condiff

Default Please add me to your friends

Please add me my ID is Dan_Condiff