Thread: Zen Pinball HD

Default Zen Pinball HD

Zen Pinball HD™ is now available for Google Play™ for Android powered smart phones and tablets! This free download features a mix of 15 Zen original and Marvel Pinball designs, including the Sorcerer’s Lair table for FREE. Zen Studios will support Zen Pinball HD on Google Play with frequent table releases which can be purchased individually as DLC.

Zen Pinball HD tables available:

Sorcerer’s Lair (FREE!)
    X-Men
    Epic Quest
    Wolverine
    Fantastic Four
    Thor
    Captain America
    Avengers
    World War Hulk
    Ghost Rider
    Blade
    Civil War
    Excalibur
    Tesla
    Paranormal

*** Important Zen Pinball HD Information***

-There are two settings in Zen Pinball HD: one for Tegra powered Android devices, and one for standard Android devices.

-Zen Pinball HD was developed and tested on certain Android devices. We recommend you check to see if your device is listed:

Android phones: Motorola Atrix, LG Optimus 2X, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S II

Android Tablets: Asus NEXUS 7, Acer Iconia Tab A500, Asus Transformer TF 101, Asus Transformer TF 201, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Motorola Xoom

If your device is not listed, we invite you to download the app from the Google Play store and let us know how it works! The app (and the first table) is free!
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 01-09-2013 at 09:08 PM.

I immediately installed this on my Galaxy Note 10.1 when I saw the post. Played one game as a guest on Sorcerer's Lair and after I lost my third ball it went to the score screen and basically froze. Now I can't seem to get it to work again. When I open the game up again there is only a black screen and nothing happens even if I leave it on for a while.

On another note... how do I nudge with the tablet? With a lot of shaking I get it right but then it seems to only nudge a short while after I actually tried to nudge.

NB: After I reset my tablet it seems to be working again.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Default Tables purchased on other Android devices, do I have to repurchase again?

I have an android tablet TF201 (Tranformer Prime) I've owned it for my TF201 for several months and it has worked fine.

Occasional stuck flippers and such. I've been waiting to be able to play it on my Motorola Atrix 2. This is the Atrix2, not Atrix1. I know its been capable of playing on the Atrix 1 for quite a while now.

What I'd like to know, is that since I downloaded (Purchased) tables for my Transformer Prime, will I have to repurchase tables for my phone (Motorola Atrix2)? I hope I don't have to re-purchase tables for the same platform (android)...

Please let me know what is up with that and if there is a process or work around, I might not be aware of. I've already purchase these tables multiple times between, Xbox LIVE Arcade, and my wifes IOS (Ipad 2).

Thanks,
    OSPerry

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by OSPerry View Post
    I have an android tablet TF201 (Tranformer Prime) I've owned it for my TF201 for several months and it has worked fine.

Occasional stuck flippers and such. I've been waiting to be able to play it on my Motorola Atrix 2. This is the Atrix2, not Atrix1. I know its been capable of playing on the Atrix 1 for quite a while now.

What I'd like to know, is that since I downloaded (Purchased) tables for my Transformer Prime, will I have to repurchase tables for my phone (Motorola Atrix2)? I hope I don't have to re-purchase tables for the same platform (android)...

Please let me know what is up with that and if there is a process or work around, I might not be aware of. I've already purchase these tables multiple times between, Xbox LIVE Arcade, and my wifes IOS (Ipad 2).

Thanks,
    OSPerry
    It should not be a problem. Just hit the Refresh Purchases button on the game's main menu on your phone, while you're signed in with the same google account.

Yes I'm downloading as we speak! I'll be speaking for the Galaxy 3 once I've payed the table on the phone.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I'm usually not one to play Pinball on an android phone or any phone for that matter because the screen is rather small. I must say that I did download the game on My SG3 and with it being a decent sized screen it plays pretty well. Although there seems to be a little slowdown here and there but I can't really tell what exactly makes it so.

Sorcerer's Lair probably the most loved table by many and it's FREE. That'll hold me over if I'm on the road or waiting for an appointment. Thanks Zen.

Default Controller support

I've been playing the free table on my Nexus 7 a bit, and just picked up Tesla to try out. I'd love to see iCade/8-bitty support -- those controllers looks like BT keyboards, so being able to map their key presses to flippers would be really great. I tried using the USB/BT Joystick Center app for this, but found it very confusing, much more than just natively supporting the controller.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    I'm usually not one to play Pinball on an android phone or any phone for that matter because the screen is rather small. I must say that I did download the game on My SG3 and with it being a decent sized screen it plays pretty well. Although there seems to be a little slowdown here and there but I can't really tell what exactly makes it so.

Sorcerer's Lair probably the most loved table by many and it's FREE. That'll hold me over if I'm on the road or waiting for an appointment. Thanks Zen.
    Agreed! I just got done playing on my SG3 and I feel the same about the little stutters that happen sometimes. Especially for multiball. It's really no big deal at all though. The table (Sorcerer's Lair) looks absolutely stunning. Zen very good job!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Thumbs up Talk about AWESOME!

Wow...now that WAS fast! Barbie, just yesterday we talked about this, and I guess you weren't kidding when you said "soon, VERY SOON!"

Anyway, looks ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC on my HTC EVO 4g LTE!! And I'm actually able to see what I'm doin! Lol...I hit the 6 way combo trophy immediately after start up (trophies on my phone, how awesome is that! ) plus I see it says all tables on sale .99 $ each...Happy Holidays indeed!

Couple quick questions....how much are the tables normally? (Not that it matters, buyin em all anyway, just curious)

When I create a mobile account, can I use my psn id? Also, are leaderboards seperate for mobile? (hence why I ask about using my psn id)

Anyway you guys are the best!

(and thanks for probably gettin me fired, now that ill be playing this at work! lol j/k )
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 12-19-2012 at 01:43 AM.

any chance support for HTC evo 3D/HTC evo V 4G will be added? it's plenty powerful enough
    Doesn't have to be 3D, just want to be able to play the game on the go without dragging around my Acer Iconia tab A500

Thanks so much for getting this out! I can't wait to show some of my friends and co-workers what Zen Pinball is all about. I was really, really hoping that The Infinity Gauntlet would be available, but I have plenty to keep me busy for now. It is coming eventually though, right?
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Looks and plays great on my Nook running Android 4.1.2, Jelly Bean. Played a couple games of SL and Blade with no problems so far.

Nudging is really ineffective for me with the tablet... and it hurts my wrists Don't have any confidence in using it because it can just as well not work. I remember reading somewhere that it can be remapped to the top of the screen on Ios. Is that not possible for android as well?

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Nudging is really ineffective for me with the tablet... and it hurts my wrists Don't have any confidence in using it because it can just as well not work. I remember reading somewhere that it can be remapped to the top of the screen on Ios. Is that not possible for android as well?
    Nope. Nudging cannot be remapped on iPads. It is all motion control (i.e. accelerometers/gyroscope). You may be thinking of the Pinball Arcade. Nudging can be remapped to the top of the screen on that game. I have played ZP on an iPad 1,2, and 3 and the nudging mechanic is terrible on all three. There is a single sensitivity slider for adjusting nudging. I have fiddled with the slider a lot but had no success. Nudging is too unreliable and inconsistent to use regularly for tablets. An attempted nudge will either 1) nudge correctly (which is rare) 2) fail to nudge at all 3) tilt with no tilt warnings. Because of the high likelihood of outcomes 2 and 3, it is not wise nudge at all. You just have to get used to playing the game without nudging. It makes the game harder, especially because of Zen's love of timed modes. You have to use slingshot passes or hold passes instead of nudge passes for ball transfers. The only time I would ever consider nudging on my iPad is attempting to do a bangback and only when I don't expect to have a large EOB bonus because an unexpected tilt can easily wipe it out. Don't expect any changes to nudging anytime soon. This has been a complaint in the iOS thread for over a year, basically since the release of the game.
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...p?3756-Nudging

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Nope. Nudging cannot be remapped on iPads. It is all motion control (i.e. accelerometers/gyroscope). You may be thinking of the Pinball Arcade. Nudging can be remapped to the top of the screen on that game. I have played ZP on an iPad 1,2, and 3 and the nudging mechanic is terrible on all three. There is a single sensitivity slider for adjusting nudging. I have fiddled with the slider a lot but had no success. Nudging is too unreliable and inconsistent to use regularly for tablets. An attempted nudge will either 1) nudge correctly (which is rare) 2) fail to nudge at all 3) tilt with no tilt warnings. Because of the high likelihood of outcomes 2 and 3, it is not wise nudge at all. You just have to get used to playing the game without nudging. It makes the game harder, especially because of Zen's love of timed modes. You have to use slingshot passes or hold passes instead of nudge passes for ball transfers. The only time I would ever consider nudging on my iPad is attempting to do a bangback and only when I don't expect to have a large EOB bonus because an unexpected tilt can easily wipe it out. Don't expect any changes to nudging anytime soon. This has been a complaint in the iOS thread for over a year, basically since the release of the game.
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...p?3756-Nudging
    Thanks for the reply. Pity to hear that nudging is worthless. On a positive note it will teach me how to play without using nudge as I am a prolific nudger on FX 2... I'm sure it will translate into new skills on FX 2.

I doubt though if I will ever play it often on my tablet... its nice to have though when I'm on holiday or something.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Don't get me wrong. It is still a lot of fun to play on my iPad. Graphics are great. I play on my iPad more than I do on the PS3. However, I have to have realistic expectations that I will not score as high on the iPad. For example, the x-men table just got released on iOS. I am currently ranked #1 at just over 200 million but have not even come close to getting to the wizard mode. For some reason, certain shots are a lot harder on the tablet. I can't consistently hit the ramps, particularly the right ramp (iceman ramp). And that ramp is used in at least three missions. And the balls love the outlanes on this table but I can't nudge for redirection. I just accept it and try to do the best I can. It makes defeating a wizard mode that more rewarding when you finally complete it.

Default HTC Sensation

I assume there is no way to install from the play store on a device not currently listed so what are the chances of getting the Sensation added?

Update:
    Thanks for adding the Sensation, just tried it out.
    Runs quite nicely, I wouldn't say it's an optimal device, there is a little stuttering when the screen gets busy. I have turned off all pop up notifications and I'm finding it perfectly playable.

Nice going!
    Last edited by ran93r; 12-19-2012 at 12:18 PM. Reason: update

Default Galaxy S3 findings

Great game as always and with the enhanced graphics it looks as good as it does on the Xbox 360.
    Didn't create a profile just went straight in as a guest and found that once i entered my name on the leaderboard it moved to the next screen but then froze and even when left for 2-3 minutes just played music and vibrated but was still locked to the screen.
    Had to force close, tried it a couple of times again with the same results unfortunately.

Once this is solved ill be grabbing me some new tables as I love pinball games and this is the only decent one on android, just a shame i cant link it to windows 8 and xbox 360.
    Xbox players is a site built by gamers and boasts a growing community of Xbox players who want to enhance their Xbox live experience.
    Friends? Players? Chat? Questions? Answers? Clan? Achievements?

Visit us @ www.xboxplayers.com

Tested on HTC One S. It works pretty well with standard video quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Xboxplayers View Post
    Great game as always and with the enhanced graphics it looks as good as it does on the Xbox 360.
    Didn't create a profile just went straight in as a guest and found that once i entered my name on the leaderboard it moved to the next screen but then froze and even when left for 2-3 minutes just played music and vibrated but was still locked to the screen.
    Had to force close, tried it a couple of times again with the same results unfortunately.

Once this is solved ill be grabbing me some new tables as I love pinball games and this is the only decent one on android, just a shame i cant link it to windows 8 and xbox 360.
    This is exactly what happened to me. I rebooted my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and since then it hasn't given any problems and I have been able to purchase additional tables.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Tested new update on my Toshiba Thrive 10.1 works great with standard quality tried the enhanced settings for tegra devices and doesn't really play to well fps drop really low,kind of bummed since this is a tegra device.Other than that still love the game keep up the great work.:-)

I have the Samsung Galaxy SII. Played SL, everything was great. Now I bought and tried downloading Blade, but it says, "Download data is corrupt. Please try again." This happen to anyone else?
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Ok, I downloaded Hulk and it worked. Hopefully I won't have to buy a table twice if it says data corrupt?

Oh, not sure how to add friends to these mobile tables, but my ID on there is HIGHxONxFIRE. Please add me for some great fun competition!!

Damn, Civil War, F4, and Avengers is corrupt too.

Update: Downloaded CW again, this time success. Blade was not though.

Update: EVERY table downloaded now. SWEET!!
    Mobile: HIGHxONxFIRE
    Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 12-20-2012 at 05:04 AM.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by t1nk View Post
    Tested new update on my Toshiba Thrive 10.1 works great with standard quality tried the enhanced settings for tegra devices and doesn't really play to well fps drop really low,kind of bummed since this is a tegra device.Other than that still love the game keep up the great work.:-)
    I believe the enhancements were originally done for the Tegra 3 hardware, whereas the original release was for Tegra 2. Since the Thrive is a Tegra 2 device, it doesn't benefit from those enhancements.

Question, does anyone know how to nudge these table. On FarSight's, you just swipe the table to the side, and it nudges, like it should. I tried that with these tables, doesn't work. Someone said the nudge doesn't work at all? Holy Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    Question, does anyone know how to nudge these table. On FarSight's, you just swipe the table to the side, and it nudges, like it should. I tried that with these tables, doesn't work. Someone said the nudge doesn't work at all? Holy Christ.
    Nudge works fine on my Nook tablet. To do it, I just quickly jerk the entire tablet upwards. Basically, nudge the entire tablet upwards. You can change the senitivity in the settings. I've been able to do several bang backs with this method.

That's cool. I didn't try to jerk my phone, maybe that's it.

So glad to finally see this available on all Android. I'm playing on the Droid RAZR Maxx and it plays great. Please do work on the nudging though the current set up just does not work well at all. Looking forward to playing all these excellent tables, already have them all purchased...(how can you not for .99cents)

Does the sale include Christmas day? (I know it was posted 18/12/12 for 1 week).

Reason for asking is I'm getting a Nexus 7, but it's all wrapped up till the 'Big Guy' has been.
    I'm gonna be gutted if the sale ends Christmas eve.

Merry Christmas all BTW!

I just put up 285 million for 1st place on Blade and beat Dracula. Not too bad on a tiny screen.
    I noticed that the right outlane can be brutal on this table if you dont have kickbacks activated. Nudging is something that is difficult so I didn't bother with it because I was getting too many tilts from a single nudge. I guess I was nudging too hard and it was registering more than one nudge. I tried lowering the sensitive of the nudges but then I ended up watching my ball roll right down the flipper and go out because I guess I didn't nudge hard enough. IMO, Nudging is the worst part of ZP HD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolma View Post
    any chance support for HTC evo 3D/HTC evo V 4G will be added? it's plenty powerful enough
    Doesn't have to be 3D, just want to be able to play the game on the go without dragging around my Acer Iconia tab A500
    I have the same phone. Did you actually try to download it? As soon as I seen the announcement I downloaded it right away. Seems to work fine for me!

Now I'm with someone else that said this. I'm not one to download any games on my phone for money never have but the wait for the 3ds dlc is killing me and to get all these tables for only 15$ is well worth it. Still only thinking about it though but I want to see most of those tables. Love the free one as I had my iPhone stolen a few months back and lost the chance to play it again. Zen I love you guys and for me you can do no wrong!

Talking

I finally bought myself a $15 Google Play gift card and downloaded all of the tables while they were still on sale. Everything looks great. It will take a little while to get used to the nudging mechanic on my Galaxy SIII, but I use the motion controlled tilt function on the PS3 so it shouldn't be too big of an adjustment. Thanks to Zen for allowing me to feed my addiction no matter where I find myself!
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Default Xperia Play

I have an Xperia Play and I want to test Zen Pinball HD on my Play. Please invite me to download this app from the Google Play store and I indicate how it works. Sorry for my bad English I am Hungarian.

Could I please request - an option for touchscreen nudging (as opposed to shake nudge).

I use Sixaxis app (play with ps3 controller - using touch mapping).
    The app cannot currently fake shake nudging, and when playing with the controller you obviously can't physically shake the device.
    My ideal would be for you to copy 'the pinball arcade' s controls (screen split in half, lower for flipping, upper for nudging - left half being to nudge table in a left direction).
    Or even better - allow customisable keyboard inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Barbour View Post
    Could I please request - an option for touchscreen nudging (as opposed to shake nudge).

I use Sixaxis app (play with ps3 controller - using touch mapping).
    The app cannot currently fake shake nudging, and when playing with the controller you obviously can't physically shake the device.
    My ideal would be for you to copy 'the pinball arcade' s controls (screen split in half, lower for flipping, upper for nudging - left half being to nudge table in a left direction).
    Or even better - allow customisable keyboard inputs.

Thanks in advance.
    Thanks for the suggestion!

Kyocera Hydro - Android 4.0.4 (it's a cheap Boost Mobile phone but it actually works REALLY good considering)

Just thought i would add my thoughts and experiences for any help they might provide for zen or someone else with my phone wondering if its worth buying more tables...

I've had zen pinball thd for what seems like over a year... Maybe right at. Used to play it on my Dell Steak all the time before it quit on me last month (poor ly designed power port/plug..broke contacts a few months in..now won't charge at all). I worried it would be awhile before i could play again on a mobile device before hearing about the Android-wide release. Happy to report it works well on my "cheapy" phone. A few glitches/stutters...two lock-ups but after turning down the graphics and extra video enhancements no problems overall. It seems to act up a little more after trying to switch views mid game...not sure why but if i leave it on the starting view its fine. Also when playing vertically screen wise the buttons for entering your name for high scores are just greyed out..no arrows or X or checkmark. That also was also true for all the score pop up windows but i have those turned off now so it doesn't matter as much. This applies to all the tables except x-men which is the only table i don't own.

If i could ask for one change overall it would be for smaller pause and camera view buttons over the play field. They are huge on my tiny screen..like app icon on the home screen big...it blocks a lot of the upper right corner of the tables. It also covers up the dot matrix screen unless it on small which doesn't bother me as much because it blocks the table if bigger too but when it is smaller it really makes the size of those two buttons that much more obvious. It was never an issue on my tablet but on the phone its too big.

But all things considered AWESOME GAME AND WORK ZEN! Making this game accessible to more Android users is a very smart move ! Look forward to even more tables an every platform!

Just noticed Google Play market says the app was updated 11/01/2013 - but I'm sure I haven't updated, the install on my device isn't asking for updates, and auto-update is switched off.
    ???

Just noticed Google Play market says the app was updated 11/01/2013 - but I'm sure I haven't updated, the install on my device isn't asking for updates, and auto-update is switched off.
    ???
    It was just a small update to fix some compatibility issues with certain Android devices

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    It was just a small update to fix some compatibility issues with certain Android devices
    Thanks! (10 characters)

I just picked up a Samsung Galaxy Note II and of course had to try this out. Zen Pinball HD looks great and plays smooth and crisp on the Note II. I only played the free Sorcerer's Lair so far, mostly since I'm not a big fan of gaming on touchscreens, but I'll probably buy at least one table if nothing else to show my support of Zen.

Hi again - apologies in advance if this has been asked before.

Will Nightmare Mansion ever make it to the Android platform?

I have it on Xbox, and would really like it to play on the go.
    Thanks

Will Nightmare Mansion ever make it to the Android platform?
    Nope! The table was encoded on the PFX1 engine and it's not compatible with the new engine they are using for the other platforms (PS3, Vita, Windows 8, iOS, Android, 3DS, Wii-U, Mac, etc...). Heck, even the PFX2 version (360) of the table doesn't support most of the features that PFX2 has to offer.

Solitude confirmed on another thread that Nightmare Mansion, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Extreme, Speed Machine, Buccaneer and Agents won't be ported to any other platforms and that includes future versions of the game on the Xbox platform. In other words, those 6 tables are left to die on Pinball FX 2 on the 360.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Nope! The table was encoded on the PFX1 engine and it's not compatible with the new engine they are using for the other platforms (PS3, Vita, Windows 8, iOS, Android, 3DS, Wii-U, Mac, etc...). Heck, even the PFX2 version (360) of the table doesn't support most of the features that PFX2 has to offer.

Solitude confirmed on another thread that Nightmare Mansion, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Extreme, Speed Machine, Buccaneer and Agents won't be ported to any other platforms and that includes future versions of the game on the Xbox platform. In other words, those 6 tables are left to die on Pinball FX 2 on the 360.
    Sad to hear that - but thanks for the reply!

Default Support for Nexus 10?

Hi there,
    My wife has a Asus Nexus7 and i am totally addicted to the zen pinball HD! It works very well. Next week i get mine Nexus 10. Does it work on that tablet also?
    It does not have tegra cpu, but it has got a very fast cpu/gpu..

Other question is how can i buy extra tables? On google play i can see only one (free) and ingame it does not let me buy one.
    If i click on the purchase symbol it says there is nothing to download or to resync or something in that nature..

Quote Originally Posted by psies View Post
    Hi there,
    My wife has a Asus Nexus7 and i am totally addicted to the zen pinball HD! It works very well. Next week i get mine Nexus 10. Does it work on that tablet also?
    It does not have tegra cpu, but it has got a very fast cpu/gpu..

Other question is how can i buy extra tables? On google play i can see only one (free) and ingame it does not let me buy one.
    If i click on the purchase symbol it says there is nothing to download or to resync or something in that nature..
    It's not listed as a supported device, but I have had a few people say that it does work. To purchase more tables, just click on the icon (within the app) for whichever table you'd like to buy and it will prompt you to complete the purchase. If you use the same account for both tablets, you should be able to install Zen Pinball HD on your new device and hit the restore icon (looks like a little shopping cart). Let me know if you still have trouble!

Awesome! So happy to finally have this for my Android phone. Ever since I upgraded my phone from a iPhone to the Galaxy Note I have been waiting ever so patiently for Zen Pinball to come to Android. Even though I already owned all the tables (at the time) on my iPhone I am still buying all of them for my Note.

Anyway, looking for some friends. Add me! I am KingCrizzo.

Default Nexus 4?

Hello there!

I just want everybody to know that Zen Pinball HD works really well on Nexus 4. It looks good and runs like butter! But it doesnt have Tegra 3, so is there any bumped up graphics that won't show because of this? I can choose advanced graphics from the menu.

And a small suggestion: Can you please make the system buttons (home, back ect.) on the screen disappear?

Can hardly wait for the Star Wars tables! It will be awesome!!!
    Last edited by Highfoot; 02-09-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highfoot View Post
    Can you please make the system buttons (home, back ect.) on the screen disappear?
    If you're rooted, the following app does what your after.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bGxTY3JlZW4iXQ..
    It's called 'full!screen' by tsorn and hides both notification and nav bars to small custom positionable buttons.

Normal Nav bars-

Using 'full!screen'

Love this app, it frees up about 5-8% more screen real estate in landscape orientation.
    Last edited by Nik Barbour; 02-09-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Thumbs up

Downloaded on my Samsung galaxy SIII mini. The gameplay is faultless and doesn't lag in the slightest. Further downloaded 6 other tables and they all play perfectly.

Unfortunately it doesn't work on my HTC Desire X (Android 4.0.4). After I downloaded and installed the game and I click on the Zen Pinball Icon, the screen turns black and after a few seconds it just returns to the home screen. Any ideas to make it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Knordy View Post
    Unfortunately it doesn't work on my HTC Desire X (Android 4.0.4). After I downloaded and installed the game and I click on the Zen Pinball Icon, the screen turns black and after a few seconds it just returns to the home screen. Any ideas to make it work?
    Make sure you have the*latest Zen Pinball HD update installed and then*clear your cache. Also make sure all your other apps are not running in the background. If you still have issues, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.*Let me know if you still have trouble.

Your title works without hiccup on the Kindle Fire HD (8.9" model)

Had to get the app from 1mobile.com though.

Also, it is not possible to purchase additional tables from inside the app. It just attempts to connect to something and never does.

The one table is great. I just wish I could load some of the other tables. I have the Blade table on my PS3 and I love it.

To purchase more tables, just click on the icon (within the app) for whichever table you'd like to buy and it will prompt you to complete the purchase.
    I just tried Zen Pinball HD on the Ouya and it works great. I could not figure out how to nudge via the controller but everything else was excellent.

You should add this to the Ouya store so we can purchase new tables to the game. The Ouya does not have access to Google Play.

Or if it is easier make the Zen HD Tegra 3 version available in the Amazon Store for Ouya. I just bought the Marvel pinball and then bought the in-app table Blade and it worked fine.
    Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-29-2013 at 10:38 AM.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by RoughneckPS4 View Post
    Your title works without hiccup on the Kindle Fire HD (8.9" model)

Had to get the app from 1mobile.com though.

Also, it is not possible to purchase additional tables from inside the app. It just attempts to connect to something and never does.

The one table is great. I just wish I could load some of the other tables. I have the Blade table on my PS3 and I love it.
    There's a Kindle Fire HD version available on Amazon that will allow you to buy tables.

Default Problem with ZEN PINBALL HD

my android phone is SONY XPERIA SOLA with 4.0.4 ICS firmware

Chipset NovaThor U8500

CPU Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9

RAM 512 MB

i have problem with the game . Force Closes and not playing smoothly...

what to do??

please help me...

i love this game...

I got your message, check your inbox!

Wink baixar

Gostaria de baixar este jogo onde faço isso?

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4asa View Post
    Gostaria de baixar este jogo onde faço isso?
    Você pode baixá-lo no Google Play! https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...blBpbmJhbGwiXQ..

Zen Pinball HD tables

+ Shaman

Overall no bugs to report. In some cases objects don't register scorewise but that might be a rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Knordy View Post
    This game need 1,2 Ghz dual core and at least 768Mb~1Gb Ram to run on standard video.

Got myself HTC ONE S and game works almost perfectly on standard mode.

Can anybody confirm is this game working on HTC desire 500 ?

BTW great game !!! It's even more fun than my PS3 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Olix1 View Post
    This game need 1,2 Ghz dual core and at least 768Mb~1Gb Ram to run on standard video.

Got myself HTC ONE S and game works almost perfectly on standard mode.

Can anybody confirm is this game working on HTC desire 500 ?

BTW great game !!! It's even more fun than my PS3 version.
    It's not listed as compatible, but it comes with a free table, so you might check it out on the HTC Desire 500 and see how it works

Default Table packs on Android ?

Hi,

A big fan of Zen Pinball (PC, Android, whatever... ), I would love to play a good lot of the tables on my mobile. Recently, I stumbled upon a Star Wars pack sales on Steam, which I quickly put my hands on, and I was wondering if there were any plans to provide table packs to buy on the Android platform as well, or do we have to buy all the tables individually ?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jcproperty View Post
    Hi,

A big fan of Zen Pinball (PC, Android, whatever... ), I would love to play a good lot of the tables on my mobile. Recently, I stumbled upon a Star Wars pack sales on Steam, which I quickly put my hands on, and I was wondering if there were any plans to provide table packs to buy on the Android platform as well, or do we have to buy all the tables individually ?
    Thanks.
    Excellent question - we have talked about doing this. What kind of bundles would you like to see? Same packs as the console versions get or grouped another way?

whow, after 1year this thread live again..
    One question (also if I'm an owner of all table from Zen Pinball HD (but only only football tablet) : How should it works to mix buyed table in diff. places? E. g there will be a new table in steam (for Android), but my account is in Google Play, how should it works, that the App can handle diff. market for different table in own app? (e. g. Amazon, Google, Steam...)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad07 View Post
    whow, after 1year this thread live again..
    One question (also if I'm an owner of all table from Zen Pinball HD (but only only football tablet) : How should it works to mix buyed table in diff. places? E. g there will be a new table in steam (for Android), but my account is in Google Play, how should it works, that the App can handle diff. market for different table in own app? (e. g. Amazon, Google, Steam...)
    Each app on each store is completely separate.

Excellent question - we have talked about doing this. What kind of bundles would you like to see? Same packs as the console versions get or grouped another way?
    Sorry for the delay... Well, I personally would go for a big complete Star Wars pack if possible, or in the least the same 2 packs as there currently is (I play the Steam PC version). As for the other tables, a pack with some original Zen Pinball would be great too. And the Marvel tables would come in third choice for me.
    Thanks for the reply ! Hope to see the packs available soon !

Default Difference between Zen Pinball and Zen Pinball THD

Hi, Barbie, I have a quick question. I currently play ZEN Pinball on my LG G4 (phone) and my 2013 Asus Nexus 7 (tablet) and even my Google Nexus Player. Right now, all the apps are seamless, for the most part, I have issues with my friends' scores disappearing but I guess its because they haven't signed in to the app for awhile. Other than like, like I said, it's been a great experience.

I was wondering what ZEN PINBALL THD means. I have been looking at upgrading my tablet and I was looking at the Nvidia Shield Tablets because they seem to be geared towards a gamer experience. However, in all the promotional stills, it shows the available game as "ZEN PINBALL THD". Now, since I know that ZEN tables are not available cross-platform, I was wondering if I would be able to load my previously purchased tables onto the new app. I would hate to purchase a new tablet and not be able to play all my previously purchased ZEN tables. Is ZEN only available through some Nvidia Shield game store or would I still be able to play it from the Google Play store and download all my previous tables.

Quote Originally Posted by meskin84 View Post
    Hi, Barbie, I have a quick question. I currently play ZEN Pinball on my LG G4 (phone) and my 2013 Asus Nexus 7 (tablet) and even my Google Nexus Player. Right now, all the apps are seamless, for the most part, I have issues with my friends' scores disappearing but I guess its because they haven't signed in to the app for awhile. Other than like, like I said, it's been a great experience.

I was wondering what ZEN PINBALL THD means. I have been looking at upgrading my tablet and I was looking at the Nvidia Shield Tablets because they seem to be geared towards a gamer experience. However, in all the promotional stills, it shows the available game as "ZEN PINBALL THD". Now, since I know that ZEN tables are not available cross-platform, I was wondering if I would be able to load my previously purchased tables onto the new app. I would hate to purchase a new tablet and not be able to play all my previously purchased ZEN tables. Is ZEN only available through some Nvidia Shield game store or would I still be able to play it from the Google Play store and download all my previous tables.
    The Android version of the game used to be called Zen Pinball THD, then it was HD, now it's just Zen Pinball for all mobile versions. You can redownload the app and download your tables as long as you're using the same Google account you purchased them with. Let me know if you have any trouble

The Android version of the game used to be called Zen Pinball THD, then it was HD, now it's just Zen Pinball for all mobile versions. You can redownload the app and download your tables as long as you're using the same Google account you purchased them with. Let me know if you have any trouble
    That's really good news. Thank you so much for the reply!

Default Zen Pinball HD

I now have it.... Ive been playing around with it for about an hour.

I like many things about it, but I thought it would be even better than it is graphically. I would like to hear more actual pinball sounds from it. I like simple pinball games as you can tell from what I release in VP, but these games should satisfy the Adventure crowd and the younger generation more so than the 60s and 70s real pinball tables that I like the best.

It is well worth the 10US price tag.