Thread: Deadpool Petition

Exclamation Deadpool Petition

Ok, so you know it, and I know it, Deadpool is an absolute bats*** crazy badass. We need a table based on him. I know Zen is taking a Marvel break, that is fine. We can still let them know which tables we would like to see first. People tired of Marvel tables should just go ahead and not post nothing if it's gonna be, "No more Marvel,"that would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully Ralfie signs first!
    Last edited by Solitude; 12-19-2012 at 06:18 AM.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

I'm up for any new table even if it is in the Marvel License. I know we have 12 non marvel tables coming So yeah I would be up for it.

No more Marvel, please.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    Ok, so you know it, and I know it, Deadpool is an absolute batshit crazy badass. We need a table based on him. I know Zen is taking a Marvel break, that is fine. We can still let them know which tables we would like to see first. People tired of Marvel tables should just go ahead and not post nothing if it's gonna be, "No more Marvel,"that would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully Rafie signs first!
    You know I was going to sign this bad boy!!! If I wanted any Marvel table...it would have been this boy right here!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Signed. I, for one, am not sick of Marvel tables. Sick of CA and Iron Man? Yes, a little, but there's so many Marvel super heroes and stuff, it's endless to me.

I'm in. I have some level of confidence that this table will be made eventually. There's already a movie and a video game planned. He's definitely popular enough too. My only minor concern is that his humor would be a bit restricted by Zen's E10+ ESRB rating. If they make this table and then one with Archangel and Apocalypse my pinball life would be complete.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Signed. I, for one, am not sick of Marvel tables. Sick of CA and Iron Man? Yes, a little, but there's so many Marvel super heroes and stuff, it's endless to me.
    Extremely good point my man.

Oh heck yes. Signed!! I can already imagine the humerous quips when the ball drains, activate kickbacks...etc.

Xbox Live GT: xMrNorthx
    Xbox Live GT: xMrNorthx
    Add me and let's play some pinball!

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Signed, Signed and Signed again!

Its true there is alot more to Marvel and Deadpool is one of those unique crazy Characters who defo' need a Table.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Sign me up. Deadpool is awesome. I'm not sick of Marvel but even if I was, I'd make an exception for Deadpool.

Signed. There are hundreds of Marvel characters who could be looked at for a table, but I don't think there's any left that could hold a candle to a Deadpool table. The colour scheme, the sounds, the gimmicks....the fourth wall!

And maybe a cameo or two from the likes of Cabal. I think then I could finally say "Yep, Marvel Pinball feels complete".

Quote Originally Posted by Berty33 View Post
    Signed. There are hundreds of Marvel characters who could be looked at for a table, but I don't think there's any left that could hold a candle to a Deadpool table. The colour scheme, the sounds, the gimmicks....the fourth wall!

And maybe a cameo or two from the likes of Cabal. I think then I could finally say "Yep, Marvel Pinball feels complete".
    Yeah a cameo from Cable sounds terrific.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Signed.

"The 'merc with the mouth" was what I thought ZEN would go for right away as part of the marvel packs.

Zen we know you are busy and have a pre-planned schedule of releases. But we, your customers, really want to give you our money for a table with Deadpool as the main character. I mean we REALLY want to give you our money for it. I would buy a Deadpool table in a hearbeat, may more readily that even your own creations. Look we know you are trying to move away from more Marvel tables, but please get a Deadpool table in the schedule somehow.

It WILL sell.

Yes it would. SO many people have been asking for Deadpool the last few years.

I think I need that

It looks neat and painful at the same time.

KickBeaten Down

I don't think Deadpool is going to happen...at least not anytime soon. He's not on the list of characters we can use, and Activision's license would prevent it as well, from what I understand. Plus we don't have any Marvel stuff planned after Dr. Strange comes out.

Oh that sucks! Ohh boo Activision! LOL Well we tried! That's the important part and you all know that we are very interested in it. We have other good things to look forward to!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    I don't think Deadpool is going to happen...at least not anytime soon. He's not on the list of characters we can use, and Activision's license would prevent it as well, from what I understand. Plus we don't have any Marvel stuff planned after Dr. Strange comes out.
    Thanks for at least chiming in to tell us!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Oh that sucks! Ohh boo Activision! LOL Well we tried! That's the important part and you all know that we are very interested in it. We have other good things to look forward to!
    Yeah isn't activision publishing a deadpool game?

In some ways Solitude's news is disappointing but those that aren't fans of Marvel tables should be pleased. Even so the forums are lacking anything to talk about these days that it feels like a ghost town. I guess we wont be hearing anything until sometime next month for news on new tables or if PS3 players will get any of the XBOX tables. I just want some new tables to play and even pinball arcade hasn't had anything new to play since October of last year for PS3 players that is.

Okay well now I have to ask - is there any chance you could share said list with us? If nothing else it would be a great source for speculation and forum discussion.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Is the Punisher on the list of characters that you can use?

When was the last time a Punisher game came out? More importantly, are there still any active licenses for the character that are held by any other publishing rights out there?

Because damn, said it before here, I'll say it again: Punisher table \m/

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Yeah isn't activision publishing a deadpool game?

In some ways Solitude's news is disappointing but those that aren't fans of Marvel tables should be pleased. Even so the forums are lacking anything to talk about these days that it feels like a ghost town. I guess we wont be hearing anything until sometime next month for news on new tables or if PS3 players will get any of the XBOX tables. I just want some new tables to play and even pinball arcade hasn't had anything new to play since October of last year for PS3 players that is.
    Fortunately yes and unfortunate for Zen. At least Nolan North is reprising his role from his voice work from Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for Deadpool. This is going to be excellent. I just wish we could have had one of Marvel's favorite as a table, but I understand. I'll be happy with Dr. Strange. Shuma Gorath should be on that table.

Yeah I also hope for the Xbox tables for the PS3 side. Right now, I'm not counting on it because of the whole MS contractual directives and stuff...so its on the back burner of things I would hope to see right now.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    Is the Punisher on the list of characters that you can use?

When was the last time a Punisher game came out? More importantly, are there still any active licenses for the character that are held by any other publishing rights out there?

Because damn, said it before here, I'll say it again: Punisher table \m/
    I don't recall, but the reason a Punisher table wouldn't happen is the game's E10 rating. No way we could do a proper Punisher table and stick with that rating.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Sad that we wont see the 'Merc with the Mouth' but I have faith will get something equally awesome.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Solitude, would it be possible to make at least a teen rated section of FX2? Let's face it, more people over 18 than under are playing FX2 anyway, why not have a seperate section??

I will be happy to sing. and to jump off topic a bit i am planning on visting the pinball hall of fame in vagas some time in my life. I got the pinball bug when i played a table with my uncle whe i was in wi dells can't rember the name of the table though.
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    Solitude, would it be possible to make at least a teen rated section of FX2? Let's face it, more people over 18 than under are playing FX2 anyway, why not have a seperate section??
    We talked about it at one point, but splitting into two completely separate games would have have more drawbacks than advantages. And the ESRB and other ratings agencies don't have a way to have multiple ratings within the same title.

I don't recall, but the reason a Punisher table wouldn't happen is the game's E10 rating. No way we could do a proper Punisher table and stick with that rating.
    I hear ya on that. With that said, they did put him in some of the older 90's marvel cartoons on certain episodes.

and everyone always loves it when wolverine stabs someone... ah i think you guys could make it work

Not a fan of DP. Don't understand what a pinball game would benefit from higher age ratings.

But as I'd love to see cosmic Ms. Marvel, vigilante Daredevil and magical Strange without anyone else to fill the list really, I guess DP could contribute to the pack with his senseless traits.