Thread: Zen Pin HD Swarm Friends for Android

Default Zen Pin HD Swarm Friends for Android

Hey guys, noticed there wasn't a thread started for this yet, so i'll start one.

Need some swarm friends for friendly high scores competition. Although theres no multiplayer (at the moment) there is still a leaderboard for your friends, and even though I can't play too seriously on my phone, its always a good incentive to have some high scores (besides those ridiculously high top 10's, lol) to try and beat. So if anyone's looking for a little friendly competition, feel free to add me on your swarm account.

Swarm/Android Mobile ID- MarkItZeroSmoky
    PSN ID - MarkItZeroSmoky

Add me to both if you like! And let's get it on!
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 12-27-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Mine is Tech101. I'll add ya. I was going to make this topic as well but thought twice about it since I didn't want to get too serious on my phone either.

Completely different ballgame for me playing on a tablet especially since I can't nudge. At the moment I'm doing pathetically compared to my Xbox scores but it is still good fun.

My Swarm Id: Cloda
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Same as PSN: Bearded_Warrior
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

HIGHxONxFIRE

Happy new year everyone!
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Only have 3 tables so far on Android.

neilpinbot

PS I don,t have a clue how to send friend request on swarm.
    Last edited by satch; 01-01-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by satch View Post
    Only have 3 tables so far on Android.

neilpinbot

PS I don,t have a clue how to send friend request on swarm.
    You have to hit the swarm icon on the home menu. Go to friends and on the bottom add them. I'll send you a request.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    You have to hit the swarm icon on the home menu. Go to friends and on the bottom add them. I'll send you a request.
    Thanks don,t know how I missed that icon

Swarm Id Beti25, add me for some competition

Quote Originally Posted by Beti View Post
    Swarm Id Beti25, add me for some competition
    It's telling me user not found.

Default Add me too!

Added everyone here, looking for more friends

KingCrizzo

My Swarm ID is KyRoS37

Hello and welcome! Glad to see new people around the forums

I Am Stefanzi on both PSN and Swarm, I have added all of the above except Beti25- said user not found.
    Last edited by Stefanzi; 02-15-2013 at 03:52 AM. Reason: correction of username

Hi, I'm OscarGungan on Swarm and PSN. Feel free to add me. I've been practicing.

Talking

Hey I've added everyone but Beti , go ahead and add me "spenser211"

Mine is jaredmorgs.

Mine's ontzettende_jan

(Hey Jared )
    psn: janduin68

Hey I've added everyone but Beti , go ahead and add me Randark

Talking

Jon m

Cool

For a good time add: worldwidewonder on Swarm and/or psn.

jaykrz

i'm not very good but feel free to add Ty-24- on PSN

Default Swarm

Please add Supercroot
    Need some scores to play against!

Default Add ymsega80

Sorry I meant add ymsega80

Thanks

My username is "Ricoworldpeace"

Feel free to add me, and I have already added everyone above me.

I am rastasium looking forward to seeing you in game.

Default Swarm Issue

Hey barbie there seems to be an issue with friend requests on swarm. I tried to find a email address to contact them, but I cant find one. Heres the issue: when sending a friend request to someone, it doesnt seem to actually work the way it should. I had a couple buddies send me requests, but I never got the message. However, when they sent it, I immediately showed up in their lists. But only in their swarm account list...not your in game leaderboard friends list. And they dont show up in either of mine. So I never got to "accept" their request to compete against each other. I thought maybe if I downloaded their app, it might change, but no..But what I did see was a "recent activities" list associated to my user name, and a bunch of people adding me to their lists..."so & so added markitzerosmoky to their friends list" ...but I never got the requests...now if I add those names to my list...boom they show up in both the swarm leaderboards and your in game leaderboards. I made a second account to experiment with it....I can send regular messages to whomever, on my friends list or not, and it works fine and instantly....but friend requests dont go through at all...its the same on either account...I can see through the Swarm app that Rastasium has added me...but yet no incoming message to accept...I can count at least 6 similar instances...basically you have to do 2 steps in order to add someone...not only adding them to your friends list (which is supposed to send the request) and sending that user a regular message letting them know to add your id as well so that you show up in each others in game L board lists...

It used to work just fine, and I suspect it may have something to do with jellybean version android os...I cant be 100% certain but im pretty sure I stopped getting them when my phone did the jb update....im running on HTC evo 4g lte and a samsung galaxy note 10.1 both with the jb os....

Sorry for the longwinded post but it took a bit to explain... and has anyone else had any similar issues?
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 04-05-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Hey barbie there seems to be an issue with friend requests on swarm. I tried to find a email address to contact them, but I cant find one. Heres the issue: when sending a friend request to someone, it doesnt seem to actually work the way it should. I had a couple buddies send me requests, but I never got the message. However, when they sent it, I immediately showed up in their lists. But only in their swarm account list...not your in game leaderboard friends list. And they dont show up in either of mine. So I never got to "accept" their request to compete against each other. I thought maybe if I downloaded their app, it might change, but no..But what I did see was a "recent activities" list associated to my user name, and a bunch of people adding me to their lists..."so & so added markitzerosmoky to their friends list" ...but I never got the requests...now if I add those names to my list...boom they show up in both the swarm leaderboards and your in game leaderboards. I made a second account to experiment with it....I can send regular messages to whomever, on my friends list or not, and it works fine and instantly....but friend requests dont go through at all...its the same on either account...I can see through the Swarm app that Rastasium has added me...but yet no incoming message to accept...I can count at least 6 similar instances...basically you have to do 2 steps in order to add someone...not only adding them to your friends list (which is supposed to send the request) and sending that user a regular message letting them know to add your id as well so that you show up in each others in game L board lists...

It used to work just fine, and I suspect it may have something to do with jellybean version android os...I cant be 100% certain but im pretty sure I stopped getting them when my phone did the jb update....im running on HTC evo 4g lte and a samsung galaxy note 10.1 both with the jb os....

Sorry for the longwinded post but it took a bit to explain... and has anyone else had any similar issues?
    I've not heard of this happening, but I will report it! Thanks for being detailed in your description.

Hey guys! My swarm I'd is Agema1. Now, if you would excuse me, i'll just go ahead and add you as friends.

New player here -loving Zen! username flashingblade

Thumbs up

username: Anibus

u can add me as a friend..
    Last edited by Anubis; 05-24-2013 at 08:31 AM.

My swarm ID is my name Jim OBrien ( minus the apostrophe of course ).
    Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

swarm = jmash19

Default swarm friends!? bit l8 but here i am

My i.d is rybones! I'm sure i know or already have you lot on my list. Don't ask how i got near the top apart from agreeing to be friends ,i'v no where near as many real friends!

hi my swarm nick: Unhuman

Default Swarm friends

Hi all, looking for Swarm friends, relative newbie on Civil War, Spiderman, Avengers, World War Hulk tables.

Swarm name: fenfool

It's no fun playing pinball without friends! Please add me: optimistprime

Great idea, even though I'm never going to beat anyone here I'd imagine But what the hell, what is pinball friendship for? A little competition is always good, even if you lose, so go ahead and add me too!

Swarm ID: Werkaster

Default Also looking for Android friends

I know this thread is crazy old, but it exactly matches my questions so I'm posting here instead of junking up a different thread or starting my own.

I've been playing Zen Marvel and Zen Star Wars for Android for years. I have watched my empty friends page and team score pages load and always figured that someday I would figure out how to join the fun.

Today is that day.

My form I'd and Android game ID are both - stevalee

I hope someone will avail themselves of my multiple leaderboard scores and add me as a friend

Thanks,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Hey guys, noticed there wasn't a thread started for this yet, so i'll start one.

Need some swarm friends for friendly high scores competition. Although theres no multiplayer (at the moment) there is still a leaderboard for your friends, and even though I can't play too seriously on my phone, its always a good incentive to have some high scores (besides those ridiculously high top 10's, lol) to try and beat. So if anyone's looking for a little friendly competition, feel free to add me on your swarm account.

Swarm/Android Mobile ID- MarkItZeroSmoky
    PSN ID - MarkItZeroSmoky

Add me to both if you like! And let's get it on!