Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: Zen Pin HD Swarm Friends for Android

  1. #1
    Senior Member MarkItZeroSmoky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    197

    Default Zen Pin HD Swarm Friends for Android

    Hey guys, noticed there wasn't a thread started for this yet, so i'll start one.

    Need some swarm friends for friendly high scores competition. Although theres no multiplayer (at the moment) there is still a leaderboard for your friends, and even though I can't play too seriously on my phone, its always a good incentive to have some high scores (besides those ridiculously high top 10's, lol) to try and beat. So if anyone's looking for a little friendly competition, feel free to add me on your swarm account.

    Swarm/Android Mobile ID- MarkItZeroSmoky
    PSN ID - MarkItZeroSmoky

    Add me to both if you like! And let's get it on!
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 12-27-2012 at 12:16 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Tech101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Mine is Tech101. I'll add ya. I was going to make this topic as well but thought twice about it since I didn't want to get too serious on my phone either.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Completely different ballgame for me playing on a tablet especially since I can't nudge. At the moment I'm doing pathetically compared to my Xbox scores but it is still good fun.

    My Swarm Id: Cloda
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

    Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

    Twitter - PinStratsDan

    Facebook - PinStratsDan

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bearded_Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montgomery, AL, US
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Same as PSN: Bearded_Warrior
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

    Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas / The Silver State
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    HIGHxONxFIRE


    Happy new year everyone!
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Only have 3 tables so far on Android.

    neilpinbot

    PS I don,t have a clue how to send friend request on swarm.
    Last edited by satch; 01-01-2013 at 09:11 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tech101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satch View Post
    Only have 3 tables so far on Android.

    neilpinbot

    PS I don,t have a clue how to send friend request on swarm.
    You have to hit the swarm icon on the home menu. Go to friends and on the bottom add them. I'll send you a request.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    You have to hit the swarm icon on the home menu. Go to friends and on the bottom add them. I'll send you a request.
    Thanks don,t know how I missed that icon

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Swarm Id Beti25, add me for some competition

  10. #10
    Senior Member Tech101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti View Post
    Swarm Id Beti25, add me for some competition
    It's telling me user not found.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10

    Default Add me too!

    Added everyone here, looking for more friends

    KingCrizzo

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    My Swarm ID is KyRoS37

  13. #13

    Default

    Hello and welcome! Glad to see new people around the forums

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA, Aus
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I Am Stefanzi on both PSN and Swarm, I have added all of the above except Beti25- said user not found.
    Last edited by Stefanzi; 02-15-2013 at 03:52 AM. Reason: correction of username

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Hi, I'm OscarGungan on Swarm and PSN. Feel free to add me. I've been practicing.

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17

    Talking

    Hey I've added everyone but Beti , go ahead and add me "spenser211"

  17. #17
    Senior Member jaredmorgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Mine is jaredmorgs.

  18. #18

    Default

    Mine's ontzettende_jan

    (Hey Jared )
    psn: janduin68

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hey I've added everyone but Beti , go ahead and add me Randark

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4

    Talking

    Jon m

  21. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1

    Cool

    For a good time add: worldwidewonder on Swarm and/or psn.

  22. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Windsor Ontario CANADA
    Posts
    38

    Default

    jaykrz

  23. #23
    Junior Member Ty-24-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Savannah GA.
    Posts
    24

    Default

    i'm not very good but feel free to add Ty-24- on PSN

  24. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default Swarm

    Please add Supercroot
    Need some scores to play against!

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default Add ymsega80

    Sorry I meant add ymsega80

    Thanks

  26. #26

    Default

    My username is "Ricoworldpeace"

    Feel free to add me, and I have already added everyone above me.

  27. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I am rastasium looking forward to seeing you in game.

  28. #28
    Senior Member MarkItZeroSmoky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    197

    Default Swarm Issue

    Hey barbie there seems to be an issue with friend requests on swarm. I tried to find a email address to contact them, but I cant find one. Heres the issue: when sending a friend request to someone, it doesnt seem to actually work the way it should. I had a couple buddies send me requests, but I never got the message. However, when they sent it, I immediately showed up in their lists. But only in their swarm account list...not your in game leaderboard friends list. And they dont show up in either of mine. So I never got to "accept" their request to compete against each other. I thought maybe if I downloaded their app, it might change, but no..But what I did see was a "recent activities" list associated to my user name, and a bunch of people adding me to their lists..."so & so added markitzerosmoky to their friends list" ...but I never got the requests...now if I add those names to my list...boom they show up in both the swarm leaderboards and your in game leaderboards. I made a second account to experiment with it....I can send regular messages to whomever, on my friends list or not, and it works fine and instantly....but friend requests dont go through at all...its the same on either account...I can see through the Swarm app that Rastasium has added me...but yet no incoming message to accept...I can count at least 6 similar instances...basically you have to do 2 steps in order to add someone...not only adding them to your friends list (which is supposed to send the request) and sending that user a regular message letting them know to add your id as well so that you show up in each others in game L board lists...

    It used to work just fine, and I suspect it may have something to do with jellybean version android os...I cant be 100% certain but im pretty sure I stopped getting them when my phone did the jb update....im running on HTC evo 4g lte and a samsung galaxy note 10.1 both with the jb os....

    Sorry for the longwinded post but it took a bit to explain... and has anyone else had any similar issues?
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 04-05-2013 at 07:42 AM.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Hey barbie there seems to be an issue with friend requests on swarm. I tried to find a email address to contact them, but I cant find one. Heres the issue: when sending a friend request to someone, it doesnt seem to actually work the way it should. I had a couple buddies send me requests, but I never got the message. However, when they sent it, I immediately showed up in their lists. But only in their swarm account list...not your in game leaderboard friends list. And they dont show up in either of mine. So I never got to "accept" their request to compete against each other. I thought maybe if I downloaded their app, it might change, but no..But what I did see was a "recent activities" list associated to my user name, and a bunch of people adding me to their lists..."so & so added markitzerosmoky to their friends list" ...but I never got the requests...now if I add those names to my list...boom they show up in both the swarm leaderboards and your in game leaderboards. I made a second account to experiment with it....I can send regular messages to whomever, on my friends list or not, and it works fine and instantly....but friend requests dont go through at all...its the same on either account...I can see through the Swarm app that Rastasium has added me...but yet no incoming message to accept...I can count at least 6 similar instances...basically you have to do 2 steps in order to add someone...not only adding them to your friends list (which is supposed to send the request) and sending that user a regular message letting them know to add your id as well so that you show up in each others in game L board lists...

    It used to work just fine, and I suspect it may have something to do with jellybean version android os...I cant be 100% certain but im pretty sure I stopped getting them when my phone did the jb update....im running on HTC evo 4g lte and a samsung galaxy note 10.1 both with the jb os....

    Sorry for the longwinded post but it took a bit to explain... and has anyone else had any similar issues?
    I've not heard of this happening, but I will report it! Thanks for being detailed in your description.

  30. #30
    Junior Member Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hey guys! My swarm I'd is Agema1. Now, if you would excuse me, i'll just go ahead and add you as friends.

  31. #31

    Default

    New player here -loving Zen! username flashingblade

  32. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs up

    username: Anibus

    u can add me as a friend..
    Last edited by Anubis; 05-24-2013 at 08:31 AM.

  33. #33
    Senior Member Crazy Bonus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Crystal Beach, Ont.
    Posts
    130

    Default

    My swarm ID is my name Jim OBrien ( minus the apostrophe of course ).
    Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

  34. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    swarm = jmash19

  35. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default swarm friends!? bit l8 but here i am

    My i.d is rybones! I'm sure i know or already have you lot on my list. Don't ask how i got near the top apart from agreeing to be friends ,i'v no where near as many real friends!

  36. #36
    Junior Member Unhuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    hi my swarm nick: Unhuman

  37. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default Swarm friends

    Hi all, looking for Swarm friends, relative newbie on Civil War, Spiderman, Avengers, World War Hulk tables.

    Swarm name: fenfool

  38. #38

    Default

    It's no fun playing pinball without friends! Please add me: optimistprime

  39. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Great idea, even though I'm never going to beat anyone here I'd imagine But what the hell, what is pinball friendship for? A little competition is always good, even if you lose, so go ahead and add me too!

    Swarm ID: Werkaster

  40. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    1

    Default Also looking for Android friends

    I know this thread is crazy old, but it exactly matches my questions so I'm posting here instead of junking up a different thread or starting my own.

    I've been playing Zen Marvel and Zen Star Wars for Android for years. I have watched my empty friends page and team score pages load and always figured that someday I would figure out how to join the fun.

    Today is that day.

    My form I'd and Android game ID are both - stevalee

    I hope someone will avail themselves of my multiple leaderboard scores and add me as a friend

    Thanks,

    Steve



    Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Hey guys, noticed there wasn't a thread started for this yet, so i'll start one.

    Need some swarm friends for friendly high scores competition. Although theres no multiplayer (at the moment) there is still a leaderboard for your friends, and even though I can't play too seriously on my phone, its always a good incentive to have some high scores (besides those ridiculously high top 10's, lol) to try and beat. So if anyone's looking for a little friendly competition, feel free to add me on your swarm account.

    Swarm/Android Mobile ID- MarkItZeroSmoky
    PSN ID - MarkItZeroSmoky

    Add me to both if you like! And let's get it on!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •