Thread: Here is the answer to the delay for the Wii U

Default Here is the answer to the delay for the Wii U

We already knew that, Tech! Those quotes were from Barbie herself answering one of you guys. Still, thanks for the article though. Since I have a Wii U, I will be subscribing to Nintendo Life for further upcoming Nintendo news.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Lol. Maybe I should've read it a bit better. I just now seen it was directly from the forums and they quoted her word for word. Shows what I remember!

I really hope this will not again delay.

If it does, then its for the better....not because Zen is trying to purposely keep the content from us. They want their product out for us to enjoy. If you have faulty games, then Zen would be targets in your cross hairs. They're trying to give you the best content with the best quality. You all don't want bugs in your games, right?! Let's give them a chance. We owe that much to them.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Based on what I can piece together, it isn't a concern about the game but rather the distribution of it. A free to try model is something new for Nintendo. I suppose they are used to charging for anything and then locking it to the machine it was purchased on. The idea of allowing for demos must be much more complicated then it would seem from my POV. Hopefully we will see it in January, my money is on not seeing or hearing anything about it until the 28th or 29th where we will start asking here on the forum if it will make the e-shop update on Thursday the 31st.