Thread: What's that one table you absolutely know like the back of your hand?

Default What's that one table you absolutely know like the back of your hand?

Quite a simple question.

I haven't touched this game in many months since um... yesterday.

So what I want to know from everyone else on these boards, is that what's the ONE table that you absolutely KNOW off the back of your hand.

What I'm saying is. You know EVERY bounce off every little nook and cranny off the board. You know every bounce, you can predict every little type of thing that goes on with said table. You can almost play it... um.. blind.

Basically... I want to know what table you can play if you were Tommy, from that crappy Who album (sorry, don't like the who. Don't attack me if you do. I'm just not acknowledging that goddamn concept album).

Quite simply for me, that table is pretty damn easy: Infinity Gauntlet.

What's yours?

For me, that would have to be Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    For me, that would have to be Blade.
    damn, I give you props for that. Because that table is one of the few that I just simply can't do a damn thing on.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    damn, I give you props for that. Because that table is one of the few that I just simply can't do a damn thing on.
    It's one of those tables that was difficult at first, but I put a lot of effort into it since I loved the table layout and concept so much. It took me a while to figure out what did what. I even went into the statistics page and made sure I was able to preform and complete everything that the table had to offer.

Fantastic 4 is probably the table for me... it somehow just clicked for me right from the beginning and everything just comes naturally when I play.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Prolly Nightmare Mansion, Liverslapper was writing a guide when I was first playing it and I put plenty of time in to work out how to beat the missions, etc.. If there was a second place it would be Epic Quest just because of the time I spent trying to get to Level 100.

Definitely Captain America! I know all the ins and outs to that table.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

F4 for me and a close second is CA.

Blade, with Epic Quest a close second.

I don't exactly know any table "like the back of my hand" but there are a few I know very well. The top of those, sadly, would have to be Iron Man.

The only reason I haven't beaten Ultimo is because he's huge. He takes up so much of the screen that I can't get into my rhythms because half of my shots bounce off of him in a bad way.

But, sadly, I've tried so many times that I know every part of that table and can pretty much get to him almost every game I play.

A close second would have to be Blade for a similar reason. I had a lot of trouble with Dracula at first but could make it to him every game I attempted. Dracula has finally been vanquished but Ultimo still laughs at me. Eventually he'll go down, and eventually I'll finish that stupid Martian map too.
    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
    IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Medieval Madness.. oh wait, wrong forum.

I feel like I know Epic Quest really well, on both the Zen1 and Zen2 versions for PS3. I wasn't kidding when I said I was in the wrong forum..

Quote Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
    Medieval Madness.. oh wait, wrong forum.

I feel like I know Epic Quest really well, on both the Zen1 and Zen2 versions for PS3. I wasn't kidding when I said I was in the wrong forum..
    I wish I could finish MM, but it's so darn difficult to get to video mode. That's the only wizard goal I'm missing. I even defeated King Payne and did all of the multiballs.

Well anyway, I know Epic Quest as well. On the same level as Captain America. I just happened to like Captain America a lot. Still, I've beaten Epic Quest so many times. I always enjoy destroying the dragon. I save the multiball when I know I'm about to fight him and then BOOM!! Hit all of the ramps and shots to defeat him. He never even gets a chance to hit me. LOL
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I wish I could finish MM, but it's so darn difficult to get to video mode. That's the only wizard goal I'm missing. I even defeated King Payne and did all of the multiballs.
    I know its the wrong game but my frustration levels are running high. I thought I'll give Pinball Arcade a go again and specifically gave MM a good shot. I just don't have the ability at all to be in control of the ball... there is just too much bounce. I looked at the PAPA tutorial video and everything looks difficult but possible due to the ball having weight and the amount of ball control that you can gain through various flipper techniques... none of those work and that just drives me crazy. Needless to say... I gave up again on it and am now waiting patiently for Star wars pinball.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    I know its the wrong game but my frustration levels are running high. I thought I'll give Pinball Arcade a go again and specifically gave MM a good shot. I just don't have the ability at all to be in control of the ball... there is just too much bounce. I looked at the PAPA tutorial video and everything looks difficult but possible due to the ball having weight and the amount of ball control that you can gain through various flipper techniques... none of those work and that just drives me crazy. Needless to say... I gave up again on it and am now waiting patiently for Star wars pinball.

It is getting better though. I've been playing a lot of PA recently mostly because of the release of Twilight Zone and the recent update that happened a couple of weeks ago made the physics better. Still too bouncy/floaty for my liking but it's getting better. Playing both Zen and TPA honestly can get confusing at times. Zen's balls have more weight in fact a bit too much IMO. PLus their flippers are much more powerful. I can be quite accurate with shots from Zen's flippers while TPA's takes a bit getting used too. Especially playing both games back to back.