X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LumaFan")
    Banned
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Tech101
    This has to be the quickest rising topic I've ever seen on this site. In less then one day it almost has 300 views and closing in on 30 posts. Nice job once again!!
    That makes my ZP2 thread fall to 2nd place for fastest response time.... lol

Comment

• Tech101
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Everly
      I'm sure you could easily eclipse that record. Just start a thread that titled "Zen Pinball Wii U date announced!" I'd probably view 40 times even knowing that it was bogus.
      I had a topic go 33 replies and well over a 1000 views but it was a topic of negativity! It's one page back!
      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• Everly
        Pinball Wizard
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Tech101
        I had a topic go 33 replies and well over a 1000 views but it was a topic of negativity! It's one page back!
        Yeah, It seems to be much easier to get people interested in the negative. We could start a TV show "The Real Pinball Players of Zen Studios" with lots of drama and market it to Bravo. I'll be the guy that is really good at shooting the ramps but always forgets to get the Kickback activated.

Comment

• Tech101
          • Jan 2012

Yeah, It seems to be much easier to get people interested in the negative. We could start a TV show "The Real Pinball Players of Zen Studios" with lots of drama and market it to Bravo. I'll be the guy that is really good at shooting the ramps but always forgets to get the Kickback activated.
          And ill be the guy who creates all the drama!

Comment

• MK2017
            • Jan 2013

I can see that happening lol. but bravo i don't think would be the right channel i got the history channel in mind for some odd reason.
            feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Comment

• s-carnegie
              • Aug 2011

Just got in from a twelve hour night shift and had to read the poem again. Now I can play a few tables.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                Writer of Guides
                • Apr 2011

Have to say this is pretty dope.
                sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Everly
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by s-carnegie
                  Just got in from a twelve hour night shift and had to read the poem again. Now I can play a few tables.
                  Those 12 hour shifts can be rough. I hope the poem puts you in the Pinball Wizard Zone.

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
                  Have to say this is pretty dope.
                  Thanks buddy, and thanks for all of your work on the table guides. I'm studying the Zen Classic pack and Epic Quest. Is one competed for Excalbur?

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                    Writer of Guides
                    • Apr 2011

Thanks buddy, and thanks for all of your work on the table guides. I'm studying the Zen Classic pack and Epic Quest. Is one competed for Excalbur?
                    Thanks m8, its a real Community effort without everyones help nothing would be possible. Yeh I do have an Excalibur Guide in the works along with Earth Defence.
                    sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Everly
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Jan 2013

Thanks m8, its a real Community effort without everyones help nothing would be possible. Yeh I do have an Excalibur Guide in the works along with Earth Defence.
                      Awesome! I think I'll be going with those 6 tables to start. I'm on the fence about Plants/Zombies, Earth Defense, and MARS, but I have a feeling they will be in my collection before it is over.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                        Writer of Guides
                        • Apr 2011

Awesome! I think I'll be going with those 6 tables to start. I'm on the fence about Plants/Zombies, Earth Defense, and MARS, but I have a feeling they will be in my collection before it is over.
                        Mars is 1 of my all time fav's btw.
                        sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                        Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Everly
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Jan 2013

Mars is 1 of my all time fav's btw.
                          I'll have to give it a stronger look then. The bottom of the field looked very bare comparatively. But maybe less is more.

Comment

• s-carnegie
                            • Aug 2011

Mars is a great table, the lower play field is open but missions come into play here. Targets appear all over this area in random order then when you make the shot a space machine picks up your ball, then on to the next target till you make I think five or six for mission complete. Mars is one of the first zen tables I played a few years ago, and like sttc said its one of my favs also.

Comment

• Everly
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by s-carnegie
                              Mars is a great table, the lower play field is open but missions come into play here. Targets appear all over this area in random order then when you make the shot a space machine picks up your ball, then on to the next target till you make I think five or six for mission complete. Mars is one of the first zen tables I played a few years ago, and like sttc said its one of my favs also.
                              It looks like I will be getting 4 to 6 out of the gate, depending on the price structure. In everyone's experience (which probably varies from person to person) how many tables do you like to get and play through to be decent at before you pick up more?

Comment

• Tech101
                                • Jan 2012

Lol. Well I've never had a choice before. We got 4 tables for each set on the 3ds. I'm a Zen slappy so ill download them all and concentrate on one at a time. Of course that's when we finally get the dlc. On my android I got all but two and those I already had but they were on sale at 99 cents so it wasn't a big deal.
                                Last edited by Tech101; 01-20-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...