Thread: Zen Pinball 2 FAQ

Lightbulb Zen Pinball 2 FAQ

Hey everyone, I put together this list of frequently ask questions to help clarify some things with Zen Pinball 2 on Wii U.

1) I purchased a table but it is not showing up in my table library, where did it go?

Simply download the demo for any purchased tables, restart ZP2 and they’ll pop up in your list.

2) I purchased Zen Pinball on another device; can I transfer my purchases to my Wii U?

Unfortunately there is no way for us to transfer purchases across platforms made by different companies. Sorry for the inconvenience!

3) What about transferring my Zen Pinball 3D and Marvel Pinball 3D tables to my Wii U?

Since the 3DS and Wii U have separate eShops, we don’t have a way to make that happen.

4) I downloaded this game because it said it was free, and I can only play a certain amount of time on each table, why?

Just like most other devices that we publish our pinball games on, the platform (Zen Pinball 2) is free, and all DLC (the pinball tables themselves) is paid. We invite you to try any tables that interest you and if you enjoy them, you can purchase them at any time. This seemed to be the fairest way to make content available for players, while giving them the freedom to choose which tables they’d like to buy.

5) Who can I talk to on the Miiverse if I have a question or a bug to report?

Just find our community manager, BarbieBobomb on the Miiverse and send her a message!

6) When does Zen Pinball 2 come to the North American eShop?

Thursday March 21st!

7) How do I play Zen Pinball 2 on the gamepad?

Just swipe downward on the touchscreen and it will pull it down onto the gamepad.

See you in the Miiverse!

-BarbieBobomb
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 03-21-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks Barbie for doing a FAQ! Is there Pro Controller support?

index.jpeg
    Last edited by LumaFan"); 02-01-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Default Unique features of the Wii U version?

What are the unique features and/or advantages of using on the Wii U? I have a PS3 and Wii U and am debating about waiting for the Wii U version. Are the graphics and gameplay the same or is there something unique on the Wii U version?

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith View Post
    What are the unique features and/or advantages of using on the Wii U? I have a PS3 and Wii U and am debating about waiting for the Wii U version. Are the graphics and gameplay the same or is there something unique on the Wii U version?
    The biggest difference would be the gamepad controller - you can play on the gamepad without having to use the TV at all. However, if you have a 3D TV the PS3 version is the only version that offers 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post

index.jpeg
    I would also like to know the answer to this. How many of the following, if any, does ZP2 support?

Wii Remote
    Classic Controller
    Classic Controller Pro
    Wii U Pro Controller
    Last edited by Everly; 03-05-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    The biggest difference would be the gamepad controller - you can play on the gamepad without having to use the TV at all. However, if you have a 3D TV the PS3 version is the only version that offers 3D.
    Thanks. How do the graphics compare between the two platforms?

my question is are we close to a releace date yet? sorry to ask but my pasonts are growing then.
    feel free to add me in the wiiverse its FanOfMK20 and you can allways find me on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/DerekColeman.

Quote Originally Posted by LumaFan") View Post

index.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    I would also like to know the answer to this. How many of the following, if any, does ZP2 support?

Wii Remote
    Classic Controller
    Classic Controller Pro
    Wii U Pro Controller
    Can anyone from Zen give an answer?

Pro controller and gamepad only

Okay, this has sort of been bugging me for a while, but, couldn't you just format the post a bit? Like, use bold for the questions, and have the answers be on a separate line.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
    Pro controller and gamepad only
    Thanks. I thought I had turned invisible for awhile there.

Although the answer is sort of disappointing. With no online multiplayer feature that mean you have to have the Pro Controller to do any type of multiplayer games, including the split-screen multiplayer that was featured in the trailer. Really surprised they didn't support the original CCP or CC.

Oh well.
    Last edited by Everly; 03-06-2013 at 12:00 PM.