Thread: Wii U Zen Pinball 2: Game froze, local high score not added to online record

Default Wii U Zen Pinball 2: Game froze, local high score not added to online record

I set a new high score on the Fantastic Four table, it saved locally but didn't seem to upload to the online rankings.

Is this the best place to report such an issue? Is there a way to get the Wii U to "sync" the local scores to the online rankings?

For the record it was 1,007,332,643.

Attachment 232

Attachment 233

This might be a long shot but try this as it works every time for the 3ds. Log into the leader boards first, then start another game and just let the balls drop and register the score, then check again and see if it uploaded your score.

Nice score btw. Mine is just barely better then that on the 3ds version!

Thanks. Didn't seem to work. Maybe I'll just have to beat it and hope it uploads properly next time!

Quote Originally Posted by gaz5021 View Post
    Thanks. Didn't seem to work. Maybe I'll just have to beat it and hope it uploads properly next time!
    Don't know about Wii U but on Xbox I didn't have a steady internet connection for a long time. When I did connect it usually took a couple of hours (don't know why specifically!), but all my high-scores were eventually updated with my local scores.

Default Another weird one...

...I just scored 2658M on Epic Quest, it seemed to have uploaded just fine (I checked). An hour or two later I chuck the game back on and the online score is showing 2147M! It's still showing the correct score on my Locals. The game didn't freeze or anything this time.

Happened again, 4322m on Epic Quest. Showed up corrrectly in the online rankings after I finished, came back to the game later only to see it's vanished... any tips to help it work correctly? I left the score summary screen sitting there for a while before loading the rankings. Only seems to disappear after restarting the game. Local scores all work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz5021 View Post
    Happened again, 4322m on Epic Quest. Showed up corrrectly in the online rankings after I finished, came back to the game later only to see it's vanished... any tips to help it work correctly? I left the score summary screen sitting there for a while before loading the rankings. Only seems to disappear after restarting the game. Local scores all work properly.
    Dang is that your current high score? If so that will answer my question in the other topic.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Dang is that your current high score? If so that will answer my question in the other topic.
    Yeah. After I got that score and it didn't show up in the online rankings, I basically stopped playing. Still checking here from time to time to see if anything's been / being done about the issue. I fired up ZP2 last night and noticed it did an update, so I thought I'd pop in to the forums again.

If this issue were fixed I would be downloading a few more tables. I only have three and I'm still top ten in all of them.