X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Star Wars Pinball

The first pack of tables includes Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. We will be unveiling detailed looks at each table in the coming weeks, so be sure to check the Zen Blog or www.starwarspinball.com for the latest updates.

Each table features a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe, with interactive 3D characters, and unique gameplay. There will be a total of ten themed pinball tables in the Star Wars Pinball collection.

May the force be with you.
  • NBA Kirkland
    • Feb 2013

How will you add 10 more tables to Pinball FX2 on XBLA with only 4 achievements left? Pinball FX2 is at 94 right now and 99 is the max, as far as I know.
    Last edited by NBA Kirkland; 02-11-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
      Writer of Guides
      • Apr 2011

Awesome!!!

"may the silver ball, be with you!"
      sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
      *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Kotomine
        • Nov 2012

Can't wait for this! February is going to be an awesome month!

Comment

• snakeman07
          Banned
          • Jan 2012

Looks awesome! Can't wait! I can't believe there's going to be 10 Star Wars tables XD

I wonder if this will be a standalone release but will also work in ZP2, kind of like Marvel Pinball?

Here's an IGN article as well, some gameplay footage

Man oh man, this is going to sell like hotcakes

One thing that is pissing me off are the noobs saying "they cancelled battlefront 3 to make this?" Such ignorance.
          Last edited by snakeman07; 02-05-2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• ---stone---
            • Feb 2013

totally stoked for the first round of tables coming out followed by the rest of them.

But Im going to throw a some quarters in the wishing well and wish for the following to be Zenmotized.
            Star Wars Data East pinball table
            Star Wars Sega pinball table, Star Wars Trilogy
            Star Wars Williams pinball table, Episode one

(and if Zen can Zenmotize a Futurepinball Star Wars table... that would rock too.)

Comment

• Rafie
              • May 2012

This....is.....AWESOME!!!
              PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
              Gamertag- RAFIE82
              YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
              Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Rafie
                • May 2012

Originally posted by ---stone---
                totally stoked for the first round of tables coming out followed by the rest of them.

But Im going to throw a some quarters in the wishing well and wish for the following to be Zenmotized.

(and if Zen can Zenmotize a Futurepinball Star Wars table... that would rock too.)
                Zen makes their own tables. So no haps. It's all good though. It's gonna work out REALLY good.
                PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                Gamertag- RAFIE82
                YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Sep 2011

It's doubtful Zen can make those real life SW tables, with licenses and such. Plus, The Williamsn Pinball 2000 episode 1 just isn't going to happen because the technology doesn't exist yet to where a table like that can be masde digitially. Actually, we are about to have one here at PHOF, never played it before. Though mass word is that the Revenge From Mars PB2000 table is worlds better. That's one of my favorite machines there, so fun.
                  http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

• derKlaus
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by ---stone---
                    Data East and Sega somewhat belongs to Stern Pinball (at least I think so, since Data East invested in Gary Stern in the 90ies and later sold the Pinball Division to Sega). Williams and Stern have a Business relationship with Farsight, so the tables will more likely Show up in TPA than Zen Pinball and PinballFX.

To the Topic: YES,YES,YES!!!!!!! I can't wait to Play the Boba Fett and Episode V tables. (And I will buy them at least on PSN and Windows 8, maybe on Xbox too).
                    PSN:derKlaus | XBL:derKlaus

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Just to clarify - we don't do remakes of existing tables, only original designs

Comment

• Decade360
                        • Nov 2012

This is great news. I'm not a big Star Wars fan but it's always good to get new tables to play. Thanks Zen.

Comment

• ---stone---
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                          I know and Zen makes some great original tables. Just wishin <.<

Comment

• derKlaus
                            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame
                            It's doubtful Zen can make those real life SW tables, with licenses and such. Plus, The Williamsn Pinball 2000 episode 1 just isn't going to happen because the technology doesn't exist yet to where a table like that can be masde digitially. Actually, we are about to have one here at PHOF, never played it before. Though mass word is that the Revenge From Mars PB2000 table is worlds better. That's one of my favorite machines there, so fun.
                            I totally agree with that. Though Germany is kind of a third world in pinball terms, I played the two Pinball 2000 tables a lot. Star Wars Episode 1 mediocre, since Revenge from Mars is a really good table.
                            PSN:derKlaus | XBL:derKlaus

Comment

• snakeman07
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                              Darn tootin'!

I suggest everyone watch the latest Up at Noon, It's all about Star Wars Pinball It's in the link I posted earlier, but I'll embed it here...Man, Neil is such a chill dude

The mini game with the lightsaber is awesome! Dat scene from the movie

Comment

Working...