Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Pinball

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

So hyped for this, you may say ive turned on the HyperDrive lol.

Empire Strikes Back will be the first Table il play for sure.

The price point is expected I mean come on its the freaking Star Wars license.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Nope! Barbie and Solitude made it pretty clear that the stand alone is coming at a later time.
    so we have to wait! or pay twice!!, or can we import in some way forgive me if that's already been explained.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Star Wars Pinball is coming next week!

Pinball FX2™ on Xbox LIVE® Arcade – February 27th for 800 MSP

Zen Pinball 2™ on PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems – February 26th in North America for $9.99, February 27th in Europe for €9.99

Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store – February 27th for $2.99/table

Zen Pinball on the Apple®App Store – February 27th for $1.99/table

Zen Pinball HD Google Play™ – February 27th for $1.99/table

Star Wars Pinball will be available for download as standalone application on the Apple®App Store and Google Play™. New platforms will be announced at a later date.

For more info, check out the Star Wars Pinball official website.
    So reading this, there's not even a release date for Windows 8 store? Or is that somehow combined with xbox live?

Great news Maybe the standalone version will be an empty container kind of like ZP2? It would make sense that way. Either way, day 1 for sure, so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by markmon View Post
    So reading this, there's not even a release date for Windows 8 store? Or is that somehow combined with xbox live?
    No release date for Win8 yet, but it shouldn't be too far behind the other platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    so we have to wait! or pay twice!!, or can we import in some way forgive me if that's already been explained.
    Apparently Zen doesn't know either yet.The situation is still unclear.I'm sure it is in their best interest to have it clarified by next week.

They haven't confirmed anything yet, However, if they can make an import tool for ZP2, then it shouldn't be that much difficult to add one in the standalone version.
    Last edited by shogun00; 02-19-2013 at 08:27 PM.

They haven't confirmed anything yet, However, if they can make an import tool for ZP2, then it that much difficult to add one in the standalone version.
    In theory i agree but then it would be easy for Zen to answer right now: No matter when Star Wars Pinball comes out you will not have to buy the tables twice.Simple.They haven't done that.I'd like to know what the deal is before the release next week.

Hi everyone.
    Really happy with the news of Star Wars coming to ZP2 (sorry I've been away for some time...)!

I hope this is just the beginning and we will see more movie franchises coming to ZP in the years to come!

Oh also, great timing on the release date, just one day before my birthday, that really comes as a nice gift, thanks!!
    PSN: DreamyElf

back from vacations and boy i'm glad to find this surprise
    even though i'm not nearly a star wars fan as i used to be (but to be fair thats the case for a lot people too i assume) but i have got to the point i even can forgive the prequels for almost all of their flaws and enjoy them so i'm looking forward to this tables

only 7 days left
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    only 7 days left
    "7 days!" The Ring

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Default Price

€3,33 per table for hours of fun is absolutely worth it
    Face it, It's only one and a half pint of beer in a Dutch pub!
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 02-19-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Cannot wait! Very happy with the 800 msp too! Tables look great and should be fun! Thanks in advance!

So what Table you guys gonna play first?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Probably Boba Fett....but im sure ill spend time with all 3 that night.. lol.

Quick question....whats lukkynl talkin bout with the 800 msp? You can buy games with your microsoft points on xbox or somethin? Gee that must be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Clone Wars. Allthough the cartoon series are not that great, I love the graphical style and over-acting voice announcing.
    Right after that some AT-AT's are going to be tackled roughly at the SW Episode 5 table. Boba can wait a few hours.

It's almost embarrassing how excited I am for weeks just for some DLC . Come on! I'm in my early thirties. Get a hold of yourself, Boulderdash! It feels just like getting a SNES for christmas back in the 90's.

How about you, STTC? Any pre-favorites?
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 02-20-2013 at 01:17 AM.

OH YEAH!!! Sorry I was at work earlier folks and couldn't see the great news. Oh and I'm playing Clone Wars first.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I'm going with Clone Wars first, saving the (hopefully) best for last, which will be Boba Fett.

yep clone wars Provided i don't have to Wait for the stand alone

I think I would rather pay twice than wait lol.

Unhappy

What will the price be in £ please Barbie? And please none of that $ to £ direct number conversion

Definitely going to get this on both PS3 and Xbox. PS3 I'll probably wait for the standalone assuming it works like Marvel did where you could export out of it, but not import into it.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    I'm going with Clone Wars first, saving the (hopefully) best for last, which will be Boba Fett.
    Likewise. CLone Wars looks to 'Ramp Spam'ish much like World war hulk. It might be surprising though. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
    I think I would rather pay twice than wait lol.
    Ditto! But then again, since I'm not a big Star Wars fan. I'll probably just skip the standalone version (stick with the ZP2 version) if I have to double dip.

Ditto! But then again, since I'm not a big Star Wars fan. I'll probably just skip the standalone version (stick with the ZP2 version) if I have to double dip.
    Ahhh who are ya kidding, Shogun! You'll get it when it drops.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

just got 10$ from sony for being a loyal customer

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post
    Probably Boba Fett....but im sure ill spend time with all 3 that night.. lol.

Quick question....whats lukkynl talkin bout with the 800 msp? You can buy games with your microsoft points on xbox or somethin? Gee that must be nice!
    Lol yeh the MS Pts work like money like you use money to redeem MS Pts to your Xbox Live Gamertag then from there you can use them to purchase games etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderdash View Post
    Clone Wars. Allthough the cartoon series are not that great, I love the graphical style and over-acting voice announcing.
    Right after that some AT-AT's are going to be tackled roughly at the SW Episode 5 table. Boba can wait a few hours.

It's almost embarrassing how excited I am for weeks just for some DLC . Come on! I'm in my early thirties. Get a hold of yourself, Boulderdash! It feels just like getting a SNES for christmas back in the 90's.

How about you, STTC? Any pre-favorites?
    I pretty much love the looks and playstyle of each of the Tables, but I have to play Empire Strikes Back first since I love Stars Wars... even got the Complete Saga Blu Ray Boxset (1-6). Just knowing near all the audio etc. if ripped from the Movies which my giggley like a school girl.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Ahhh who are ya kidding, Shogun! You'll get it when it drops.
    I doubt it! If it's going to cost me extra, then it's not going to happen.

i think he meant buy stuff from points of achievements

i think he meant buy stuff from points of achievements
    Ah no no lol, if that was the case im sure many more would of sided with the 360 as their console of choice.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

just got 10$ from sony for being a loyal customer
    Same here. I know where it's going

No release date for Win8 yet, but it shouldn't be too far behind the other platforms.
    Hey Barbie,

Any idea on Australian PSN pricing? The Star Wars Pinball and EU blog post just lists GB/EU. Would be nice to know what we're up for when those of us down under (inevitably) buy the tables next Thursday morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Scubafinch View Post
    Hey Barbie,

Any idea on Australian PSN pricing? The Star Wars Pinball and EU blog post just lists GB/EU. Would be nice to know what we're up for when those of us down under (inevitably) buy the tables next Thursday morning!
    Should be 9.99 AUD

Same here. I know where it's going
    Same here!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

This is Awesome!!! Got one too and yep going to be for SWPB. If I had to pay $10 I would no question but this is a real treat.

That said isn't there supposed to be a Boba Fett Trailer this week? Usually we have something by Wednesday.

so psn games will not play on ps4 , i think star wars will be my last game i buy on ps3. i hope we will be able to import our tables .

so psn games will not play on ps4 , i think star wars will be my last game i buy on ps3. i hope we will be able to import our tables .
    Knowing Zen, they will just make a version of ZP2 for the PS4 with Cross Buy entitlement.

That's going to really hurt Sony big time. So all games that I have purchased for the PSN/PS3 I can't play and have to repurchase if it's only a downloadable game? re-connecting the PS3 to the TV will be a pain in an already cluttered cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    That's going to really hurt Sony big time. So all games that I have purchased for the PSN/PS3 I can't play and have to repurchase if it's only a downloadable game? re-connecting the PS3 to the TV will be a pain in an already cluttered cabinet.
    I can't wait for the system, and I wish I could get it on day 1, but that won't be happening. Sadly, I just don't think people are ready for the system yet, everyone online is saying that they are going to wait a couple years before they get one, and all this talk about backwards compatibility (which has been confirmed won't work, meaning you can't play PS3 retail disc games on it, or PSN games downloaded, though with Gaikai, streaming can happen in the future through the cloud, but that'll be a while away from launch, or maybe never...Sony's wishful thinking) isn't helping, it's making everyone angry lol. Personally, I don't care about BC, as I have plenty of shelf space for my PS3, it'll always be there for it's purpose if I want to play it's games. Yes, it would be great if the PS4 was BC, but it is what it is, it's meant for new games.

As for Zen, you know it'll come out for it

Has it been confirmed that if we buy the ZP2 add-on that we'll need to repurchase the tables for the standalone version? I might hold off for the standalone if so.

This is Awesome!!! Got one too and yep going to be for SWPB. If I had to pay $10 I would no question but this is a real treat.

That said isn't there supposed to be a Boba Fett Trailer this week? Usually we have something by Wednesday.
    How'd you get the 10 bucks? Was it in an email? I'm a loyal customer and I want mine!

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    How'd you get the 10 bucks? Was it in an email? I'm a loyal customer and I want mine!
    It was through the messages box as I signed in. I don't purchase all the time but mostly Zen and Pinball arcade add-ons. I visit the store every week to see if there any interesting demos of late but I always look for Zen and Pinball Arcade stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by parathod View Post
    Has it been confirmed that if we buy the ZP2 add-on that we'll need to repurchase the tables for the standalone version? I might hold off for the standalone if so.
    I don't think we know the entire details as of yet. I don't think they would make us repay for the same tables for some unique feature but who knows?

I thought they were going to give us more info with a Boba Fett table Trailer this week.

Quote Originally Posted by parathod View Post

We need an answer on this before release BarbieBobomb? Solitude?

Don't hold off. We'll find a way to make this work, but like I said before we don't have details on how just yet.

Don't hold off. We'll find a way to make this work, but like I said before we don't have details on how just yet.
    so that's a yes? your just not sure how quite yet.
    i just want to be able to check out all this cool menu stuff you guys have in store i don't want to have to pay twice i still have to get TPA tables as well as future star wars tables so i have to be wise on my purchases

From a fair point of view, DLC for ZP2 and a standalone version are basicly 2 different products. Logic thing to do is to sell em as different products. Some people buy one or the other while other people just get both.
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 02-22-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Cool

That's great news! I'm definitely day 1 now.

The first look at Star Wars pinball trophies are available on ZP2 here!. They look pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
    The first look at Star Wars pinball trophies are available on ZP2 here!. They look pretty cool!
    Thank you skippy. There was an upgrade for ZP2 yesterday, I suppose for that.

Well I read your com about the SWP standalone, cross-buy or not cross-buy... some players are anxious for nothing. Have you ever payed a Zen table twice, since 2007 ?

But in case if it comes, I will pay twice because I wish to play both versions, that's all ! And I always thought I didn't pay enough for those tables. Players who don't wish to also have the choice to keep their money. I mean Zen is the only one who made that cross-buy (it's a gift), and the day when they can't, players can become angry... o_Ô... A strange world where it's easy to think the work should be free.
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Excellent!

You can also view the table icons on the iPad app now. My wild guess is that the Episode V trophies will be easiest (no ZP trophies are easy for me) with the Clone Wars trophies being toughest. Really looking forward to this pack.

Thanks for that skippy, I know not everyone is a fan of the trophies but personally I love them and think they add to the fun. I even like the spinning trophy award that pops up and pauses the action for a second.

Should be 9.99 AUD
    Thanks Barbie! Looking forward to it.

The trophy list looks pretty good, some look harder than others, that's for sure. A good mix from what I can tell. I can't believe it's almost here already

The trophy list looks pretty good, some look harder than others, that's for sure. A good mix from what I can tell. I can't believe it's almost here already
    Well get ready my friend! It's going DOWN!!!!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Well get ready my friend! It's going DOWN!!!!!
    You got that right....Jedi! Lol

You got that right....Jedi! Lol
    Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Wink

The Emperor: "Lord Vader, can you hear me?"

Vader: "Yes, Master. Where is the pinball? Is it safe? Is it all right?"

The Emperor: "It seems in your anger, you lost it."

Vader: "I...I couldn't have. It was in play! I felt it!"

(Vader's rage takes over)

Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Lol.

Looking forward to these pinball tables! Oh, and put me down for the Sith if you'd like. My favorite character is Darth Vader, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic Runner View Post
    The Emperor: "Lord Vader, can you hear me?"

Vader: "Yes, Master. Where is the pinball? Is it safe? Is it all right?"

The Emperor: "It seems in your anger, you lost it."

Vader: "I...I couldn't have. It was in play! I felt it!"

(Vader's rage takes over)

Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Lol.

Looking forward to these pinball tables! Oh, and put me down for the Sith if you'd like. My favorite character is Darth Vader, after all.

Welcome Galactic Runner. Oh and get ready to sprint across the cosmic skies because we're COMING FOR YA!!! We Jedi run deep baby!

@MarkItZeroSmoky- LOL Bring it on!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Welcome Galactic Runner. Oh and get ready to sprint across the cosmic skies because we're COMING FOR YA!!! We Jedi run deep baby!
    We'll see about that after the dreaded Order 66. DA DA DAAAA!! Lol.

I'm so stoked. I've been offering up sacrifices every night (I've been breaking into the local SPCA) to ward away the evil spirits that have caused the ZP2 delay, the launch issues, the Civil War launch issues, and the 3DS DLC disappearance to insure everything lauches and works as planned.

Also, Including all the big budget full game releases that are upcoming I'm always the most excited about new ZP content. Considering the amount of time I spend in the average table is often close to what I spend on completing some shorter games I'd have no problems paying again for the Star Wars stand-alone. Under four bucks a table, to me at least, is a steal.

BTW, my offerings have been in donations, incase that was unclear.

Yup, it'll be a standalone game and in ZP2, pretty sweet.
    I hope that's the case. If they only made it available as a standalone game I wouldn't bother to get it, but if I can just DL them as add-on tables to ZP2 then I will buy them all.

I'm in my forties and very, very anxious to play Star Wars Pinball.... Episode V will be the first table i'll try. That's also my absolute favorite movie of the franchise.
    IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

is the release on tuesday based on pacific time? ie: wont be out till 3 or 4 am or so on the east coast?

just wondering. I work nights so I'm always up late at night regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    is the release on tuesday based on pacific time? ie: wont be out till 3 or 4 am or so on the east coast?

just wondering. I work nights so I'm always up late at night regardless.
    The PlayStation Store updates on Tuesdays usually between a window frame of around 10am and 5pm. The latest you'd see it on the east coast is around 8pm I suppose, but there are times where the store updates even later.

The PlayStation Store updates on Tuesdays usually between a window frame of around 10am and 5pm. The latest you'd see it on the east coast is around 8pm I suppose, but there are times where the store updates even later.
    11am-6pm PST was the time frame that a Sony rep gave on the PS Blog. The more complicated the games are, the longer it takes for them to roll out the store update.

FWIW, both Zen Pinball 2 and The Pinball Arcade are really complex games and take a while to apply the DLC. Expect the store update to roll out at the later time this Tuesday.

11am-6pm PST was the time frame that a Sony rep gave on the PS Blog. The more complicated the games are, the longer it takes for them to roll out the store update.

FWIW, both Zen Pinball 2 and The Pinball Arcade are really complex games and take a while to apply the DLC. Expect the store update to roll out at the later time this Tuesday.
    So no reason to leave work any earlier than usual on Tuesday evening but a definite possibility of a late entrance on Wednesday morning.. I have a feeling I may be up late Tuesday night..

It will come soon now... and so shall we.

Lord Vader would find Grace Chen's lack of punctuality disturbing.

Right now I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    Right now I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself.

And you can! Take on the empire and destroy the Death Star with the newly announced Star Wars Pinball! Enjoy exciting scenes, sound effects, and original art from the movies! Play as everyone's favorite bounty hunter, Boba Fett! Team up with Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker on The Clone Wars table! Or, test your lightsaber skills on The Empire Strike's Back table! And, call in the next 14 hours and we'll release it on PSN!

Call toll free 1-800-STARWARSPINBALL, that's 1-800-STARWARSPINBALL.
    Last edited by snakeman07; 02-26-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Aw, man. I'll be right there waiting for the store to update to grab it first thing. I hope to see you all on there!
    Last edited by devilmosh; 02-26-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devilmosh View Post
    Aw, man. I'll be right there waiting for the store to update to grab it first thing. I hope to see you all on there!
    I am with you ,for sure i buy it day 1 ...
    double trophies, Jedi vs. Sith Leaderboards .....& no Joke, but i hope i have to pay twice , since the tables are way to cheap...
    Just hoping for Zen to earn enough Money ( more then Lukasarts ) , so they can doe more then just Butter on ghe Bred lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
    I am with you ,for sure i buy it day 1 ...
    double trophies, Jedi vs. Sith Leaderboards .....& no Joke, but i hope i have to pay twice , since the tables are way to cheap...
    Just hoping for Zen to earn enough Money ( more then Lukasarts ) , so they can doe more then just Butter on ghe Bred lol
    you want to pay twice go for it but a lot of us don't i don't mind at all paying 10$ for three tables at all or even TPA kickstarter single tables at 5$ i even paid the 10$ for the core zen 1 tables even tho i had to pay again which i did not mind at all but i don't expect everyone to do the same, if your swimming in money good for you but don't hope everyone has to pay twice k.

Does anyone know when this will be live on ios in the UK ?

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by nick H View Post

Cheers !
    Tomorrow!

Details here: http://starwarspinball.com/

Quote Originally Posted by nick H View Post

Cheers !
    Not today is my understanding. PSN only today from what I've gathered.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSkin View Post
    Not today is my understanding. PSN only today from what I've gathered.
    Just the US PSN to be precise. The US PSN Store updates on Tuesdays, while the Europe PSN Store updates on Wednesdays.

Just the US PSN to be precise. The US PSN Store updates on Tuesdays, while the Europe PSN Store updates on Wednesdays.
    2 000 posts in 1 year, Barbie, congratulations : you didn't hang about, that's for sure !

you want to pay twice go for it but a lot of us don't i don't mind at all paying 10$ for three tables at all or even TPA kickstarter single tables at 5$ i even paid the 10$ for the core zen 1 tables even tho i had to pay again which i did not mind at all but i don't expect everyone to do the same, if your swimming in money good for you but don't hope everyone has to pay twice k.
    Sorry did not want to make you angry, i am not having much money at all , had to save the money togheter for the PSN Card to get SW Tables tomorrow,
    I sure would not be upset if i could have the Standalone for free , just ment , it would not anger me if i have to pay with the rest of my money...
    the main reason for my Post above, came , because i just have seen how much you pay for the Twilight Table from TPA & pay for Ballskinns & better Ballphysiks for each Table... had to scratch my head lol started to think abot how it would have been, to pay for each Ballskinn on Avengers
    that would have taken me 6 x 4 Euro without the table lol no offens to anyone, only posted the maybe silly post above becaues of those crazy thoughts

It looks like the 3 tables are going to drop around the same time as zp2 did. Around 6:30 est, think i'll wait here till rafie posts then go right to the psn. Which table to try first, dont know yet. Is there an order of theme like the movies, ive only seen the first one when it was new in the theaters back in 76 I think.

the main reason for my Post above, came , because i just have seen how much you pay for the Twilight Table from TPA & pay for Ballskinns & better Ballphysiks for each Table...
    I personally think Farsight is ripping us off. Bad enough the newer tables (TZ) is 5 bucks for one, but an extra 2-3 bucks a table just to use the operators menu? Cant even free look the table without it! Now theyre suckering people with ball skins. Lol thats just ridiculous.

@ S-carnegie theres no real order to the tables. (so far) They have the Empire Strikes Back Table, which was the 2nd movie released back in 79 or 80 or something, the Clone Wars is based off the current cartoon network animated series, and a single charecter table Boba Fett.

Now come on PSN store....update already! WE WANT TO PLAY!

It's up. Downloading now.

Be sure to download DIRECTLY FROM THE PSN STORE, not within Zen Pinball 2. It takes a day for the store and the icons to sync up, so don't freak out when you open ZP2 and the new Star Wars icons are not there yet. You can grab the game from the store here.

It's up. Downloading now.
    Ahhghh! My wifi takin too long 15 mins to dload! Lol im waaay to anxious to wait!

Question

Bump it up, out i guess down in this case. Any new info onthis

Sorry, messed up first post, figures. Any new info on buying tables once or twice for standalone version?

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Bump it up, out i guess down in this case. Any new info onthis
    As I said above, we'll find a way to make it work so you don't have to buy twice. We just don't know exact details on how right now.

As I said above, we'll find a way to make it work so you don't have to buy twice. We just don't know exact details on how right now.
    Thanks for the prompt reply. It feels like i can trust you so I'll download promptly

My first impressions after playing each table twice lol. They all seem very fun. ESB has alot of different modes and the way the table changes is pretty cool. CW is alot like world war hulk with all the ramps, but they go everywhere, gonna take a bit to figure out which one does what (highest score was on this table so far). and Boba Fett seems to be the hardest of the 3. I got alot of SDTM from missed shots and such. Gonna have to practice more lol. well, back to it... gotta play around with the new mass effect 3 multiplayer expansion too :P
    PSN: fullmetalmeecrob

Quote Originally Posted by Meecrob View Post
    My first impressions after playing each table twice lol. They all seem very fun. ESB has alot of different modes and the way the table changes is pretty cool. CW is alot like world war hulk with all the ramps, but they go everywhere, gonna take a bit to figure out which one does what (highest score was on this table so far). and Boba Fett seems to be the hardest of the 3. I got alot of SDTM from missed shots and such. Gonna have to practice more lol. well, back to it... gotta play around with the new mass effect 3 multiplayer expansion too :P
    Woo hoo! Glad you like them so far! That Boba is BRUTAL!

Now... where can I get a timecapsule and travel about 12 hours ahead in time?

I personally think Farsight is ripping us off. Bad enough the newer tables (TZ) is 5 bucks for one, but an extra 2-3 bucks a table just to use the operators menu? Cant even free look the table without it! Now theyre suckering people with ball skins. Lol thats just ridiculous.
    You do realize only the kickstarter tables will cost $5? Kickstarter tables (TZ and ST: TNG) require much bigger funds to acquire those licenses so they have to charge more for them to break even. It's not a matter of 'ripping people off.' That term is applied too loosely these days. Besides, $5 is low for being able to play real good tables for an unlimited number of times, compared to real machines where they were designed to eat your quarters. $5 won't get you far in a real pin. The non kickstarter tables will still be the same price as always (2 for $4.99).

There's no reason to get the Pro versions though, since if you mess with the OP menu you won't be included on the leaderboards.
    Last edited by Freelance; 02-27-2013 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freelance View Post
    You do realize only the kickstarter tables will cost $5? Kickstarter tables (TZ and ST: TNG) require much bigger funds to acquire those licenses so they have to charge more for them to break even. It's not a matter of 'ripping people off.' That term is applied too loosely these days. Besides, $5 is low for being able to play real good tables for an unlimited number of times, compared to real machines where they were designed to eat your quarters. $5 won't get you far in a real pin. The non kickstarter tables will still be the same price as always (2 for $4.99).

There's no reason to get the Pro versions though, since if you mess with the OP menu you won't be included on the leaderboards.

Regardless there players that want an option to make a table much more difficult Ala PAPA style. There are players here that are holding tournaments or if you want to hold some type of tournament amongst friends there is no option to turn the extra ball option off. Paying extra money for those options is silly.

Sorry did not want to make you angry, i am not having much money at all , had to save the money togheter for the PSN Card to get SW Tables tomorrow,
    I sure would not be upset if i could have the Standalone for free , just ment , it would not anger me if i have to pay with the rest of my money...
    the main reason for my Post above, came , because i just have seen how much you pay for the Twilight Table from TPA & pay for Ballskinns & better Ballphysiks for each Table... had to scratch my head lol started to think abot how it would have been, to pay for each Ballskinn on Avengers
    that would have taken me 6 x 4 Euro without the table lol no offens to anyone, only posted the maybe silly post above becaues of those crazy thoughts
    i was not that upset looking at it again i did sound a little like a pain there is a lot zen do that farsight would not but that's because farsight are hurting a little i think i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Freelance View Post

you have to admit that having received 50-60 grand for the kickstarters tables and charging 4.99 per table is a little odd but they are fun tables non the less and i am happy with them, the table menus really made me think what the h is going on?, the ball skins should be in packs of like 5, i think you will find that the 1.99 or was it 2.99 for one ball skin is because they have to pay them to put it up so it ends up a weird number

you have to admit that having received 50-60 grand for the kickstarters tables and charging 4.99 per table is a little odd
    It's not really odd considering that the Kickstarter only help paid off a portion of the license.

@ freelance yeah i get the whole license thing & the 5$ (or 8 for PV) for unlimited play on a good table (even though im playing Star Wars tables for $3.33 ) perhaps i was a tad harsh, i was really more referring to the whole pro options & stuff, i think its silly as well to have to pay extra for an operators menu & the ability to look closely at a table.

Back to the Boba Fett Table....
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 02-27-2013 at 04:21 AM.

Can we hold you to this Barbie, as I have £10 sat in my PSN wallet that is just burning a hole in it and I am not sure I will be able to resist when the Euro store updates tomorrow. Your Twitter overtime and the glowing reviews that are pouring in are making to almost impossible to wait until the standalone version. I've been on Youtube overload today looking at all the clips of the different tables. Just my bloomin' luck that the power is being turned off for maintenance here until tomorrow evening.....aaargh!
    Last edited by iCub; 02-27-2013 at 06:34 AM.

Found a bug on the ESB table. The middle hole that opens for the empire award is stuck open. I'm on scene 3 checkpoint 2 right now and it's still open, so it's pretty much impossible to hit those little orbits up by the star wars logo. *EDIT* after countless minutes, it finally somehow corrected itself, thank goodness.

That aside, I don't know what I was missing when I first played this table! I was wondering why everyone loved it so much, but for some reason it didn't click with me the first few times I played it, but WOOOWWWW! Now I understand lol it really is insanely good. Love the scenes and how each one is several parts with the checkpoints. Love the stacked multiballs, etc...
    Last edited by snakeman07; 02-27-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast