Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Star Wars Pinball

Quote Originally Posted by iCub View Post
    Can we hold you to this Barbie, as I have £10 sat in my PSN wallet that is just burning a hole in it and I am not sure I will be able to resist when the Euro store updates tomorrow. Your Twitter overtime and the glowing reviews that are pouring in are making to almost impossible to wait until the standalone version. I've been on Youtube overload today looking at all the clips of the different tables. Just my bloomin' luck that the power is being turned off for maintenance here until tomorrow evening.....aaargh!
    i hope so too it did not take long for me to cave in i just could not resist

whens it out on the 360?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    whens it out on the 360?
    I think tomorrow.

Checking every 15 minutes now on PSN. Allthough the 3 demo tables are avalible, there is no option to buy it at the moment (buy button does not respond ingame)
    It seems that the PSN highlight banner and the rest of the vita PSN store are not synced up. Can't wait to try the full versions!
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 02-27-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Should be 9.99 AUD
    Hi Barbie, price turned out to be $14.95. Not happy with the fact we're continually the most expensive country... but I'm also pretty sure Zen Studios is not responsible. If I want to direct a complaint, is it Sony that publishes Zen Pinball 2 on the PSN and therefore sets the local prices?

Anyway, thanks for such great tables... had a quick go at the Empire table and it looks and plays fantastic on the Vita!

Quote Originally Posted by Scubafinch View Post
    Hi Barbie, price turned out to be $14.95. Not happy with the fact we're continually the most expensive country... but I'm also pretty sure Zen Studios is not responsible. If I want to direct a complaint, is it Sony that publishes Zen Pinball 2 on the PSN and therefore sets the local prices?

Anyway, thanks for such great tables... had a quick go at the Empire table and it looks and plays fantastic on the Vita!
    That is quite a difference considering the AUD is so strong at the moment and actually worth more than the USD. Don't forget though that some US states add tax on to the purchase price at the checkout, which makes the gap smaller.

I've noticed lots of controversy recently with Adobe, MS, Apple etc. being asked to justify the price disparity between US and AUS.

Quote Originally Posted by iCub View Post
    I've noticed lots of controversy recently with Adobe, MS, Apple etc. being asked to justify the price disparity between US and AUS.
    Spot on. The gaming community here hopes that the inquiry will spill over into the price of digital games as well. Bottom line is that I bought the tables anyway so I'm not really voting with my wallet ;-)

Default Anyway to combine tables?

The first pack of tables includes Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. We will be unveiling detailed looks at each table in the coming weeks, so be sure to check the Zen Blog or www.starwarspinball.com for the latest updates.

Each table features a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe, with interactive 3D characters, and unique gameplay. There will be a total of ten themed pinball tables in the Star Wars Pinball collection.

May the force be with you.
    Newbie here...I purchased google play star wars pinball because icon still said coming soon in my zen hd account...now tables are available is there anyway I can combine my star wars V table with all my others in zen hd? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    I think tomorrow.
    i snagged it around 6am earlier today.

Cool Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These tables are amazing! The graphics are spectacular. What else can be said?
    Last edited by MissingDjinn; 02-28-2013 at 01:38 AM.

Red face The wait is over!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    i snagged it around 6am earlier today.
    Got at 5am. I got up at 3am. Worth the wait!

Quote Originally Posted by nlauri View Post
    Newbie here...I purchased google play star wars pinball because icon still said coming soon in my zen hd account...now tables are available is there anyway I can combine my star wars V table with all my others in zen hd? thanks
    Sorry, it's impossible to unlock tables within both apps with a single purchase. Trust me, if it were a possibility, we would have done it.

Still no Star Wars standalone app on the app store. Bummer.

Default Clone Wars first impressions.

I cought myself today playing this table with my tongue out of my mouth a centimeter . Now -that- is the sign of an exciting game.
    The shots can be done faily easy but the speed is so high that every shot can result into a SDTM or sidelane drain.
    Next to that it's hard to trap the ball so there is no time to relax.

Very well done ZEN.

Love the Episode V table aswell for It's old school atmosphere and uncommon table design. This is more of a sit back and enjoy table to me.
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 03-01-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Sorry, it's impossible to unlock tables within both apps with a single purchase. Trust me, if it were a possibility, we would have done it.
    If the SW standalone version will be free with 3 demo tables, Zen can check in its own database if the player (PSN ID) has bought the 3 tables in ZP2 allready. If yes, the tables will be unlocked automaticly in SW standalone pinball. Otherwise the tables can be bought.

This can also work the other way around (maybe after a ZP2 update).

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderdash View Post
    The shots can be done faily easy but the speed is so high that every shot can result into a SDTM or sidelane drain.
    THIS!!! That is my one gripe about the CW table. The ball speed is a little bit on the high side. I can still deal with that. However, when the ball comes out of the right sinkhole, it speeds down that right flipper. It doesn't do that on the left side. I better post this in the bugs/glitches thread.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Has the standalone SW app been released yet for iOS? I still haven't seen it. I checked a few times yesterday and this morning. The release date was supposed to be Wednesday right?

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Has the standalone SW app been released yet for iOS? I still haven't seen it. I checked a few times yesterday and this morning. The release date was supposed to be Wednesday right?

I've asked Zen a few times on Twitter and they seem to have their hands tied. According to them, it's up to Apple (Do they have to resurrect Steve Jobs himself to get permission?!?).

But Zen said the standalone app has a few exclusive features, so I'm holding out. Very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by GUSHandGO View Post
    I've asked Zen a few times on Twitter and they seem to have their hands tied. According to them, it's up to Apple (Do they have to resurrect Steve Jobs himself to get permission?!?).

But Zen said the standalone app has a few exclusive features, so I'm holding out. Very disappointing.
    Yep--just waiting for Apple to release. Everything is approved, not sure what the hold up is.

Thanks Gush. Sorry Barbie. Looks like a bunch have people asked this same question on zen studios twitter. I think I have a twitter account but I never use it. I was just checking the forums for news and hadn't seen anything since Wednesday. And wow. I have a lot of respect for your self control. Answering the same question over and over and over again. And often times it is the same person asking the same damn question.

Thanks Gush. Sorry Barbie. Looks like a bunch have people asked this same question on zen studios twitter. I think I have a twitter account but I never use it. I was just checking the forums for news and hadn't seen anything since Wednesday. And wow. I have a lot of respect for your self control. Answering the same question over and over and over again. And often times it is the same person asking the same damn question.
    I really don't mind it when it's the same question on different pages - I don't expect you all to run over to twitter, you can ask anything you want here. It does get tiresome when you look at our Facebook wall and you see the same question 6 times in a row... haha!

Default Star Wars Table guide

Greetings. I'm a relative newbie, so if I've posted this question in the wrong place, or if it's been answered in the past, my apologies. The question: I just bought the Star Wars V table (great piece of work.) Is there a table guide available as there is for other zen tables? if so, where?

The first pack of tables includes Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. We will be unveiling detailed looks at each table in the coming weeks, so be sure to check the Zen Blog or www.starwarspinball.com for the latest updates.

Each table features a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe, with interactive 3D characters, and unique gameplay. There will be a total of ten themed pinball tables in the Star Wars Pinball collection.

May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by dana99 View Post
    Greetings. I'm a relative newbie, so if I've posted this question in the wrong place, or if it's been answered in the past, my apologies. The question: I just bought the Star Wars V table (great piece of work.) Is there a table guide available as there is for other zen tables? if so, where?
    If you are talking about the PDF ones that are on the Zen Blog/Forum, then there will be one eventually. STTC is currently writing them up. It usually takes a couple of weeks after the release of the table(s) before they are posted.

If you are talking about the one in the game. It should be in the pause menu either called "table guide" or "rules sheet".
    Last edited by shogun00; 03-02-2013 at 01:33 AM.

I have one important question for the folks at Zen Studios:

Will the Mos Eisley Cantina feature on a table complete with the tune?

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    If you are talking about the PDF ones that are on the Zen Blog/Forum, then there will be one eventually. STTC is currently writing them up. It usually takes a couple of weeks after the release of the table before they are posted.

If you are talking about the one in the game. It should be in the pause menu either called "table guide" or "rules sheet".

I was talking about the pdf. Thanks much. I look forward to it.
    Regards,
    Dan

Still no standalone SW app for iOS. At this point, I hope the delay is because Apple is going to give it the Editor's Choice treatment in the app store. Does anyone know when the featured apps get updated in the App Store?

I have noticed that the main ZP app has being rising in the top free apps list. It is now ranked #30!

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dana99 View Post
    I was talking about the pdf. Thanks much. I look forward to it.
    Regards,
    Dan
    Don't worry guys I'm on it, defo be done before the end of the month.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

I hear there is a SW Pinball ios app... But I can't find it. What's the differences between it and the normal ZP app?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamingHawk View Post
    I hear there is a SW Pinball ios app... But I can't find it. What's the differences between it and the normal ZP app?
    It's not there yet, we're still working with Apple to get it released. There are some cool "balance of the force" features and dark side/light side features that the ZP app doesn't have.

Our Star Wars Pinball app just went live on iTunes! Thanks for your patience everyone!

Default redeem?

I already bought the 3 Star Wars tables IAP for ZP; any chance I can "redeem" a copy of Star Wars Pinball?

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiwalker75 View Post
    I already bought the 3 Star Wars tables IAP for ZP; any chance I can "redeem" a copy of Star Wars Pinball?
    Unfortunately when you purchase the Star Wars tables in one app, it does not unlock tables within both apps, sorry!

Our Star Wars Pinball app just went live on iTunes! Thanks for your patience everyone!
    Score! Thanks for the heads up Barbie. I'll DL this when I get home.

I love reading the review section for the zen pinball app. Let's see how long it takes before someone complains about not unlocking all 3 tables for the single $1.99 purchase even though it clearly states in the description that it only includes the Episode V table and the rest are in app purchases. Even the screenshots have large in app purchase banners on them. I am guessing it will take no more than 10 comments:P

Score! Thanks for the heads up Barbie. I'll DL this when I get home.

I love reading the review section for the zen pinball app. Let's see how long it takes before someone complains about not unlocking all 3 tables for the single $1.99 purchase even though it clearly states in the description that it only includes the Episode V table and the rest are in app purchases. Even the screenshots have large in app purchase banners on them. I am guessing it will take no more than 10 comments:P
    Already got an email about that...

Already got an email about that...
    Ha. That didn't take long. I can only imagine some of the crazy e-mails you get that we don't see.

I guess there's no difference between the tables in the standalon app and the Zen Pinball app.
    IOS : koencomics PS3 : Koen_C

On the Zen Studios Facebook page I read : "the tables are the same - the SW app just has some Star Wars specific features we couldn't implement in the Zen Pinball app."

Any difference in gameplay, what are those specific features...

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    On the Zen Studios Facebook page I read : "the tables are the same - the SW app just has some Star Wars specific features we couldn't implement in the Zen Pinball app."

Any difference in gameplay, what are those specific features...
    No difference in gameplay, the tables are identical. There is a Balance of the Force feature, you pick a side and it changes the UI depending on what side has been chosen most. The scoreboards also have Jedi/Sith rankings.

Thanks, relieved that there's no need for double-dipping.

Hi all, sorry if this has already been discussed, but is there any chance that the standalone application will be available for free for owners of the ZP2 table pack, when it's out on PSN?

I think there was a post before about same and barbie mentioned that it would be available at no extra for us.

Quote Originally Posted by gselfish View Post
    Hi all, sorry if this has already been discussed, but is there any chance that the standalone application will be available for free for owners of the ZP2 table pack, when it's out on PSN?
    We're still figuring out the details on it, but I will post as soon as we know exactly how it will all work.

Thank you s-carnegie and barbie. Indeed, the topic had already been discussed, I just had to go back one page...
    So, I guess the bottom line is: most likely the tables are going to be a one time only purchase, but we're not 100% sure. Maybe that's why some people are still holding off, waiting for a confirmation?

Anyway, I think the intention is enough for me. After all, I'm not even sure I'll ever download the standalone app at all (although, to be honest, I saw it on ipod and it looked, and sounded, cool).

Default Music

Does anyone know what music composition playing in the background for the Clone Wars table? (ie. which movie and song title). Thx

awsome - yesterday i updated my ps3 system and then i felt to play a round on ZEN after a long time...

whoopty whoop 1st i recognized a new update and later new tables for purchase. after a few sec's i realized that those are from the SWG series *DAMN* i need them, too !!! thank you for that and that we are able to purchase a package and not every single table

Check it out, Star Wars Pinball (and lots of other tables!) will be coming to Steam next week!

Any idea when we will see the StarWars tables on the WiiU? And any chance they will be a DLC for Zen Pinball 2?

Been playing a lot of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate so every other game's been dropped for the last couple of months. Got around to buying the Star Wars pack yesterday, loving the new tables. Clone Wars probably my favourite from early impressions.
    PSN - TysonBane

Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Any idea when we will see the StarWars tables on the WiiU? And any chance they will be a DLC for Zen Pinball 2?
    We have to fix leaderboards before we add new content, but we're working on it!

We're still figuring out the details on it, but I will post as soon as we know exactly how it will all work.
    Hello, my question is related to the quoted answer. I own the starwars tables in the application Zen Pinball 2 for PS Vita will it be possible to not buy again the tables in the standalone application StarWars ?

If yes, do you know approximately when ?

Thanks a lot for this pleasure every day when i play those tables !

Phil.
    Last edited by ZeuPuniSheR; 05-16-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeuPuniSheR View Post
    Hello, my question is related to the quoted answer. I own the starwars tables in the application Zen Pinball 2 for PS Vita will it be possible to not buy again the tables in the standalone application StarWars ?

If yes, do you know approximately when ?

Thanks a lot for this pleasure every day when i play those tables !

Phil.
    You can import them for free between both ZP2 and the standalone SWP game on PSN. Pay once, play in both

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I tried to import tables (square button) from SWP standalone app, but i have an error message : "Star Wars Pinball : Star Wars Pack Key / Download impossible from a PS Vita system"

So how can i import ? I have only a PS VITA (Zen Pinball 2 App and SWP App installed) ... May be it would be preferable to ask this question in section "support" ?

Phil

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I tried to import tables (square button) from SWP standalone app, but i have an error message : "Star Wars Pinball : Star Wars Pack Key / Download impossible from a PS Vita system"

So how can i import ? I have only a PS VITA (Zen Pinball 2 App and SWP App installed) ... May be it would be preferable to ask this question in section "support" ?

Phil
    We've been seeing some issues with imports in SCEE, looks like they are still happening for some people, I'll let the team know!

Thumbs up

We've been seeing some issues with imports in SCEE, looks like they are still happening for some people, I'll let the team know!
    Thanks for your help BarbieBobomb, i hope the team will solve my issue...Will they contact me ?

Thanks for your help BarbieBobomb, i hope the team will solve my issue...Will they contact me ?
    I will post once it's resolved

We have to fix leaderboards before we add new content, but we're working on it!
    Well, the leaderboard issue has been solved, so now back to my original question: Do you have any idea when we can expect these great tables to come to our beloved WiiU? And will it be possible to add them into Zen Pinball 2?
    I have some money to burn on new tables ;-)

Question

I will post once it's resolved
    Hello !

Thank you, i could import my purchases and i can play as long as i want to those tables in the "Star Wars Pinball" App.
    But strangely the app considers i'm not connected ("You must login to compare your results to other" message) while i'm effectively connected to the Internet ... when i push the "PS" button, i can see on the wallpaper "TRIAL" ...
    When i push the button cup on the main title screen i have a message which invites me to buy the app ... to have all the benefits of the app ...
    I hope it will be soon fixed. Thank you for your support.
    Last edited by ZeuPuniSheR; 06-11-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Well, the leaderboard issue has been solved, so now back to my original question: Do you have any idea when we can expect these great tables to come to our beloved WiiU? And will it be possible to add them into Zen Pinball 2?
    I have some money to burn on new tables ;-)
    No ETA on Wii U, but we do have plans to bring the tables to it

Hello !

Thank you, i could import my purchases and i can play as long as i want to those tables in the "Star Wars Pinball" App.
    But strangely the app considers i'm not connected ("You must login to compare your results to other" message) while i'm effectively connected to the Internet ... when i push the "PS" button, i can see on the wallpaper "TRIAL" ...
    When i push the button cup on the main title screen i have a message which invites me to buy the app ... to have all the benefits of the app ...
    I hope it will be soon fixed. Thank you for your support.
    Try doing this:

-Sign out
    -Restart your Vita
    -Go to the PSN store page for Star Wars Pinball
    -You'll see two free downloads called "Full Game Upgrade"
    -Download both and start Star Wars Pinball

Barbie, any word on when the next SW tables will be out for Zen 2? Or if the next table(s) aren't SW when that might be?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    any word on when the next SW tables will be out for Zen 2?
    Solitude confirmed on another thread, that the next Star Wars table pack won't come out until the Fall.

Red face

Try doing this:

-Sign out
    -Restart your Vita
    -Go to the PSN store page for Star Wars Pinball
    -You'll see two free downloads called "Full Game Upgrade"
    -Download both and start Star Wars Pinball
    Thank you so much BarbieBobomb ! I did better than that, I uninstalled the application and downloaded again apps as you told me so, and it worked!
    What a pity that my scores were not registered! I'll have to start all over again .

Banned

Default I did better than that

I did better than that, I uninstalled the application and downloaded Runescape Gold apps as you told me so

Hmmm, so since nobody brought it up yet and I just can't wait to see a New Hope table I'll do the inevitable and ask:
    When can we expect the third pack?
    ...and are there any plans to do a table for the upcoming animated series Rebels?

Just asking

I'd say fall again what with 2 tables in a relatively short time and a possible Deadpool table.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Default Fix please!

There is no OPEN GL 3.0 support in the game, so it's laggy (unplayabble) on Android 4.3.
    Please, make a fix for that!
    Thank you!

Extremely looking forward to the final Star Wars tables.Any official statement concerning release, any hint, any tentative plans?

Find it very odd that they are releasing the original trilogy out of sequence...wonder what the reasoning behind that is?

Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    Extremely looking forward to the final Star Wars tables.Any official statement concerning release, any hint, any tentative plans?

Find it very odd that they are releasing the original trilogy out of sequence...wonder what the reasoning behind that is?
    No hints but we're getting things ready to announce in the coming weeks! And the answer to your question about sequence is... we're rebels! Haha

No hints but we're getting things ready to announce in the coming weeks! And the answer to your question about sequence is... we're rebels! Haha
    Rebels without a cause!

Announcement in the coming weeks sounds good!

Default Star Wars Pinball

a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe.

Didn't know where else to stick this so I'll say it here: thanks for the May the 4th sale! I'm all caught up on SW tables now.
    "We control the universe"

Kraigbot @Kraigbot Find me on TrueTrophies and PST.org

Quote Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
    Didn't know where else to stick this so I'll say it here: thanks for the May the 4th sale! I'm all caught up on SW tables now.
    Sweet! Have fun!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345