X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sir Cheddar
    • Dec 2012

Congratulations on getting that license, I'm really looking forward to this

BTW, are you guys still working on that non-W8 PC version? I'm glad that I can play those tables on Android, but my pincab is where they really belong...

Comment

• Meecrob
      • Feb 2013

big zen and star wars fan. can't wait to play these!
      PSN: fullmetalmeecrob

Comment

• MarkItZeroSmoky
        • Sep 2012

Jaw just dropped.....I LOVE YOU ZEN! you've just combined two of my favorite things!

Its gonna be a good year!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Sir Cheddar
          Congratulations on getting that license, I'm really looking forward to this

BTW, are you guys still working on that non-W8 PC version? I'm glad that I can play those tables on Android, but my pincab is where they really belong...
          I believe so but not sure when that would happen. It would be my platform of choice for sure

Comment

• Bearded_Warrior
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
            Make sure to check out the Game Informer article as well, this online one is good, but if you can get your hands on the print version, I highly recommend it!!!
            I still get the print version. I prefer it over digital, even if it takes longer to get to me.
            PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

• wims
              • Apr 2011

An interview from Neil with some gameplay : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb8h2CbzLJo

Looks beautifull (tables and Neil of course)
              French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

• Fast Ball Special
                • Dec 2010

YAY! Marvel and Star Wars are two of my favourite fandoms so having tables on both is fantastic! Loving the initial lineup as well. I'm personally wishing really hard that there's going to be a Battle of Yavin/Death Star Table in the future with chatter from Red Team, zipping down into the Trench and the dreaded 'THE DEATH STAR IS IN RANGE, COMMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION...' For me the Death Star Assault is Star Wars' finest hour, so it needs to be in there. Also Tables based off Revenge of the Sith, the Jedi Knight Games, Podracing and more would be cool.

Comment

• 75hDeadMan
                  • Dec 2010

awesome, but i still hope there will be some "original" zp tables thrown in the mix. i could see star wars getting a bit stale like marvel, but so far these tables look awesome. very high production value and definitely pushing the digital pinball aspect. would like to see less puppets/toys, but i'm very excited about boba fett and ESB.

Comment

• surf1der
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Jan 2012

Looks like the ban on Star Wars has been lifted. It was getting silly. The tables look fun. Though, I don't recognize any of the characters on the table with the very bright light saber artwork. Hey Barbie, I noticed you mentioned that SW pinball will be included in the ZP app and as a stand alone app for the iOS platform. I understand the reason to do that, so that this huge new SW license you got can be displayed prominently in the app store. But is this going to split the iOS pinball community in regards to leaderboards or will both apps share leaderboards?

Comment

• iCub
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by surf1der
                      Looks like the ban on Star Wars has been lifted. It was getting silly. The tables look fun. Though, I don't recognize any of the characters on the table with the very bright light saber artwork. Hey Barbie, I noticed you mentioned that SW pinball will be included in the ZP app and as a stand alone app for the iOS platform. I understand the reason to do that, so that this huge new SW license you got can be displayed prominently in the app store. But is this going to split the iOS pinball community in regards to leaderboards or will both apps share leaderboards?
                      Was just thinking the same thing; nice to see our posts are no longer being deleted LOL Poor Barbie must have been working overtime last night trying to shut us fans up.

the IGN preview has me mesmerized; it looks exactly like I would have hoped it to with Xwing and Tie fighters zipping all over the shop. A day 1 purchase for me without a doubt. Any news on pricing yet? Are we looking at the usual $10- 8 quid per pack or will it be higher given the franchise costs?

Also, as per Surf1der's point regarding mobile, will a table bought in the Starwars Pinball app also be playable in the regular Zen Pinball app?

Roll on February 27th (Euro store update day)

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

As for mobile leaderboards, I have no idea, but I would guess that they'd be split since it's 2 different games. As for pricing, release dates, additional platforms etc, we'll have more news coming throughout February.

Comment

• surf1der
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Jan 2012

Well that's a bummer. It's going to split the zen pinball iOS community for the star wars tables. I figured as much since you are using game center for leaderboards. I don't think I have heard of 2 separate apps using the same game center leaderboards. I think the pinball arcade is able to do it with their free and paid version of their apps because they have their own leaderboard system and don't use game center, as far as I know. Game center sucks. I wonder what is going to happen when we exceed the 25 leaderboards per game limit.

Comment

• maink
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Dec 2011

cross trophy with marvel pinball ?
                            i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

• Skode
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Jul 2011

Star Wars is a great franchise and worthy of such a feature - if anyone can make it work its Zen. Just hope people dont whinge as much as they did over marvel - if you guys are working on 12 tables and 10 are Star Wars that just leaves 1 because we know Dr Strange is another. Everyone moaned about too much marvel - how long before too much Star Wars.

Ive no complaints - cant wait for new tables and yeah im also curious about how we are gonna be about the whole achievement cap issue.

Comment

• snakeman07
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by maink
                                cross trophy with marvel pinball ?
                                I'm assuming you mean a separate game like Marvel Pinball? Then we can import them into ZP2 and have double the trophies. I would think that it would be a seperate game as well, but since ZP2 is free, I don't think it'll be the case this time around, though I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...