Thread: Star Wars tables

Default Star Wars tables

You know what would be better than Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Clone Wars tables made by Zen?
    3D versions of them. Just sayin.

That's a no-duh! Any table that comes to ZP2 for the PS3 gets the 3D treatment.

how the hell did this happen disney just bought the rights not too long ago and spotted this i am puzzled :/

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...ta-this-month/

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    how the hell did this happen disney just bought the rights not too long ago and spotted this i am puzzled :/

According to Kotaku, they been working on this project with LucasArts since late 2010. The Blade table was what really sold them.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    According to Kotaku, they been working on this project with LucasArts since late 2010. The Blade table was what really sold them.
    huh, i'm guessing its all protected under contract.

it looks like they are releasing it as a three pack or maybe they will be separate? i wounder.

it looks like they are releasing it as a three pack or maybe they will be separate? i wounder.
    It's a 3 pack deal according to Zsolt.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...onth/#comments
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Of coarse it was. It's called a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), which are very common in the world of business.

What's puzzling about it?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    What's puzzling about it?
    just surprising that's all did not really expect it, sounds good tho id love to see some more teaser gameplay wink wink

just surprising that's all did not really expect it, sounds good tho id love to see some more teaser gameplay wink wink
    And is that really a bad thing? I'm glad that even with the internet, Zen is still able to keep a secret for so long.

OH haha! It was really hard to contain my excitement! I'm so glad we finally revealed it, such a huge weight off our shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    OH haha! It was really hard to contain my excitement! I'm so glad we finally revealed it, such a huge weight off our shoulders.
    Indeed. It's nice to see the forums active again. Through Dec and January I could have sworn I heard crickets.

This is epic. Clone wars ftw. I was getting worried with how its been so quiet around here.

Like Steve (ShoryukenToTheChin) said.....it was the calm before the storm. *no pun to the folks up north that's about to get with that nasty blizzard*
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

And is that really a bad thing? I'm glad that even with the internet, Zen is still able to keep a secret for so long.
    now where did i say its a bad thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Like Steve (ShoryukenToTheChin) said.....it was the calm before the storm. *no pun to the folks up north that's about to get with that nasty blizzard*
    LOL its almost done had to shovel 5 bloody times, should have seen me yelling at the snow XD

Default Zen and my childhood

So far Zen has managed to take my most beloved activity from my childhood (pinball, even though I am awful at it) and add my favored characters in Marvel (still need me some Deadpool) and Star Wars. All we need now is a compilation of the best of the 80s and 90s. We need a Jaws, Aliens, Die Hard, Star Trek (old, TNG and JJ Abrams...I liked the movie) and this list could go on for days. I would have to consider television as well (Dukes of Hazzard, A-Team, MacGyver and Greatest American Hero to name a few). I would love a Night of the Living Dead/Generically themed Zombie, Vampire, Werewolf, etc. themed set. Honestly, I would probably be terrible with an editor but I understand that getting these tables may never happen. This is just a wish for the next step. Thanks again for everything...now give me more

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Dude I gotta move where you are, over a foot of snow here. Stuck inside playing zen pinball is ok though.

Quote Originally Posted by CMaverick444 View Post
    So far Zen has managed to take my most beloved activity from my childhood (pinball, even though I am awful at it) and add my favored characters in Marvel (still need me some Deadpool) and Star Wars. All we need now is a compilation of the best of the 80s and 90s. We need a Jaws, Aliens, Die Hard, Star Trek (old, TNG and JJ Abrams...I liked the movie) and this list could go on for days. I would have to consider television as well (Dukes of Hazzard, A-Team, MacGyver and Greatest American Hero to name a few). I would love a Night of the Living Dead/Generically themed Zombie, Vampire, Werewolf, etc. themed set. Honestly, I would probably be terrible with an editor but I understand that getting these tables may never happen. This is just a wish for the next step. Thanks again for everything...now give me more
    dude you do know that there is the game called the pinball arcade on psn right? they have a lot of classic pinball tables Star Trek TNG is coming next month. TPA is a must for pinball lovers too

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Dude I gotta move where you are, over a foot of snow here. Stuck inside playing zen pinball is ok though.
    Yeah man it's currently 83 degrees right now. I think that's like 27 or 28 Celsius in Canada, right?! Yeah I would be inside playing that good ZP2 as well. LOL Especially with the Star Wars tables dropping. Can't wait to play it in 3D BABY WOOOOOO!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Hmm...

Three tables are scheduled to come out later this month, yet there are only two spaces on the main menu. What's going to happen here I wonder?
    PSN: Jeppo99
    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo99 View Post
    Hmm...

Three tables are scheduled to come out later this month, yet there are only two spaces on the main menu. What's going to happen here I wonder?
    No biggie, I suppose. They'll just expand it, probably with a patch that'll come with the new packs, or something of the sort.

Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    No biggie, I suppose. They'll just expand it, probably with a patch that'll come with the new packs, or something of the sort.
    They already had to do this on Android devices. They just added more spaces. I still wish I could organize them however I wanted though.

Also, I would really like to see the Rancor pit monster make an appearance. And tables based on Yoda and Cloud city, respectively.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Hmm...

It'll probably be the same as they did with Pinball FX 2 on the 360. Shrink down the icons and add another row or two of slots/spaces.
    Last edited by shogun00; 02-10-2013 at 03:17 AM.

It'll probably be the same as did with Pinball FX 2 on the 360. Shrink down the icons and add another row or two of slots/spaces.
    The problem there is that they're already to small on the Vita as it is. They need to increase the size of the "box" all the table icons are in on the screen. It will look better with slightly larger icons then they can just make them scroll.