Thread: Epic Quest: Ball gets stuck in the cave

Default Epic Quest: Ball gets stuck in the cave

Every time I hit the cave the ball gets stuck. It goes in the hole, but it doesn't register as hitting the cave, so I can't fight the monsters or use potions when in a battle. Does anyone else have this problem? I only know what's supposed to happen because I had this game for iPhone. I have a Galaxy Note now.

Tested it out a bit more. The ball goes into the cave hole and nothing happens. Then after 5 seconds or so it relaunches like it does when the ball gets stuck anywhere else. This happens every single time. Epic Quest is unplayable like this imo, which is unfortunate because it's one of my favorite tables.

Thanks for the reports!

Default cave hole problem

Quote Originally Posted by KingCrizzo View Post
    Tested it out a bit more. The ball goes into the cave hole and nothing happens. Then after 5 seconds or so it relaunches like it does when the ball gets stuck anywhere else. This happens every single time. Epic Quest is unplayable like this imo, which is unfortunate because it's one of my favorite tables.
    yeah it has been happening to me also. I have reported once but have heard nothing yet. I hope they can resolve it soon as it also is may favorite table

Quote Originally Posted by dajs5 View Post
    yeah it has been happening to me also. I have reported once but have heard nothing yet. I hope they can resolve it soon as it also is may favorite table
    I've sent this bug to the team a few times now - not sure when it will be fixed but I assure you they are aware of it. I'll let you know if I hear anything about a fix coming.

Thanks! There are plenty of other good tables to play in the meantime.

Hi, just wanted to know if this bug will be fixed soon since it happen every time when I hit the cave. Ball stuck, nothing happens, then ball relaunch.
    That's a very annoying bug that ruin the pleasure of that wonderful table.
    Any news on this? My phone is a galaxy note.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sendll View Post
    Hi, just wanted to know if this bug will be fixed soon since it happen every time when I hit the cave. Ball stuck, nothing happens, then ball relaunch.
    That's a very annoying bug that ruin the pleasure of that wonderful table.
    Any news on this? My phone is a galaxy note.

Thanks in advance
    Sorry, no ETA just yet.

Hi,
    Still any news about a bugfix? It's been a while since the first report?
    Thanks

Hi,
    Still any news about a bugfix? It's been a while since the first report?
    Thanks
    Nothing new to report. Super lame, I know

Default Glad I am not crazy!

I thought I was doing something wrong until I read this forum. My ball sticks in the cave and I am never awarded the monster battles either! I have hit the ball into the cave as many as four times on a single ball with no monster battle. It just shoots out and appears to register nothing. I came to the forum looking for what I was doing wrong and discovered the bug. Please fix as soon as possible!

This table seems to be one of the cooler tables, but I have held off from trying/buying it because everyone is complaining about this bug.

Just nudge the table lightly(tap top third of the screen) and it will register. Not perfect, but a doable workaround.

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again but this bug is still present as of today's update. Please could you give us more infos than "the are aware of this bug"?
    If I can't play a game I bought properly I'll have to ask for a refund.
    For now I'm done buying any more tables until this bug is fixed.
    Thanks if you can ask the devellopers for an explanation
    Regards

KickBeaten Down

Hi,

Sorry to bother you again but this bug is still present as of today's update. Please could you give us more infos than "the are aware of this bug"?
    If I can't play a game I bought properly I'll have to ask for a refund.
    For now I'm done buying any more tables until this bug is fixed.
    Thanks if you can ask the devellopers for an explanation
    Regards
    Have you updated the table itself? I believe this has to be done manually now; it is not part of the app update.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Have you updated the table itself? I believe this has to be done manually now; it is not part of the app update.
    How do I update the table? I tought it was part of the program update.
    I didn't have any message telling me a new version of the table was availible
    Thanks in advance for the help

I would like to know how to do this too. I also still have this bug.

KickBeaten Down

How do I update the table? I tought it was part of the program update.
    I didn't have any message telling me a new version of the table was availible
    Thanks in advance for the help
    Tap the table twice like normal, and then choose "update table" from the menu. The little red arrow on the table icon in the main menu indicates the availability of an update.

There is no red arrow on any of the tables. No update button in the menu for Epic Quest either.
    Have never seen that since I installed the app in January.

KickBeaten Down

Oh, sorry, I checked it on iOS. We may not have the Epic Quest/Paranormal tables updated on Android yet as we are waiting for the data host to publish them. Once they are live, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Oh, sorry, I checked it on iOS. We may not have the Epic Quest/Paranormal tables updated on Android yet as we are waiting for the data host to publish them. Once they are live, you'll see what I'm talking about.
    Ok, so you can confirm that the table update function is already included in the current android version and that the bug has been fixed for the epic quest table?
    If we are just waiting for the update to be uploaded on the server, can we expect to be able to update soon?
    Are we talking days? weeks?
    Thanks in advance for the clarification

KickBeaten Down

Ok, so you can confirm that the table update function is already included in the current android version and that the bug has been fixed for the epic quest table?
    If we are just waiting for the update to be uploaded on the server, can we expect to be able to update soon?
    Are we talking days? weeks?
    Thanks in advance for the clarification
    Yes, the current version should handle the updated tables once they are live, and the Epic Quest update fixes the Cave bug. I'd expect them to appear early this week, but we don't have direct control of it, so it's impossible to say with 100% certainty.

Yes, the current version should handle the updated tables once they are live, and the Epic Quest update fixes the Cave bug. I'd expect them to appear early this week, but we don't have direct control of it, so it's impossible to say with 100% certainty.
    Wow, that's great news. It's nice to know we will get the update finally!
    Many thanks for your support (even on sundays...)

Hi, still no update for me as of today. Is there a problem with the update of is it only a problem with my app?

I'd expect them to appear early this week
    Optimist :)

KickBeaten Down

I'm looking into it.

Hi,

Any news? How can you announce the epic quest release on steam on a given date and on the other part not even know when the updated android version will be uploaded? That seems strange to me...

The update is working! Error seems to be gone, the cave registers now.

Paranormal update is working, too.

Thanks, guys!

Many thanks for the update, we can finally enjoy the "complete" epic quest table

Thanks for the fix! I didn't realize i had to update tables manually or i would have been playing for weeks now XD