Thread: Do xbox purchased tables transfer to Windows?

Lightbulb Do xbox purchased tables transfer to Windows?

Purchased some tables on my xbox, am wondering if I can also play them on Windows 8? If so, how do I download them without repurchasing? I'm logged in under my same xbox account on windows. For some reason I seem to have downloaded the full Mars table, but nothing else. Thanks!

Best,
    pPants

Sorry buddy. No way to cross entitle the buys from Xbox to Windows 8 or vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof3ssorPants View Post
    For some reason I seem to have downloaded the full Mars table, but nothing else. Thanks!

Best,
    pPants
    The Mars table is free for Pinball FX 2 on Windows 8. which is why you have that particular one.

Default Mars

Quote Originally Posted by mattrition View Post
    The Mars table is free for Pinball FX 2 on Windows 8. which is why you have that particular one.
    Updated menu says mars table no longer free without ads??? WTF..... I had issues with the program PBFX2 for a while but once I got it working again I got all my purchased tables back but now must BUY mars?!

Quote Originally Posted by voyagerz View Post
    Updated menu says mars table no longer free without ads??? WTF..... I had issues with the program PBFX2 for a while but once I got it working again I got all my purchased tables back but now must BUY mars?!
    You can still play it for free with ads, just like the rest of the tables (with the exception of Star Wars tables, those are purchase only).
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 04-21-2015 at 03:21 PM.