Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boba Fett Table

Default Boba Fett Table

Happy Friday!

Check out the Boba Fett table trailer!

We'll reveal the Clone Wars trailer next week just prior to launch.

May the force be with you...

I loved the trailer. Looks almost like an RPG with all of the scenes. Very exciting.

It looks terrible... no... fiding... words.
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Looks cool. I'm curious about the "Balance of the Force" graphic that has been above both this trailer and the Empire Strikes Back trailer. I am guessing this plays into the whole choosing sides theme for the standalone version. Also, I have been meaning to ask will the standalone features mentioned in the ps3 version be in the iOS version or were these special features just for the playstation?

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Looks cool. I'm curious about the "Balance of the Force" graphic that has been above both this trailer and the Empire Strikes Back trailer.
    From what I have gathered, on the stand alone version you choose a side (Jedi or Sith) then your high scores will be added with the scores of those of your friends that have also chosen a side and the balance will slide back and forth as the scores get better.

That probably isn't totally accurate, but I believe that is the basic idea.

Looks cool. I'm curious about the "Balance of the Force" graphic that has been above both this trailer and the Empire Strikes Back trailer. I am guessing this plays into the whole choosing sides theme for the standalone version. Also, I have been meaning to ask will the standalone features mentioned in the ps3 version be in the iOS version or were these special features just for the playstation?
    It's specific to all standalone versions of the game, so PSN, iOS and Android and future standalone versions.

Looks really awesome, I can't wait to play it I can't believe it's already almost here, too!

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Have to say that Table looks awesome, looks quite challenging from what I can see.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Looks pretty awesome. I'm really looking forward to Tuesday!
    PSN: fullmetalmeecrob

Wow... hows that for upping the Ante Some crazy multi-ball action going on there. Can't wait to see how all those cut-scenes are going to work out.

How long is the wait for the stand alone version of the game? Am wondering if I can hang on until it is released as I really like the force idea. Is it only going to come when all of the table packs have been released?

LOL the smiley face as the ship enters the table is so cool. Looks far more interesting than I thought. And the end of the trailer looks like there will be an interesting mini-game involved.

Really can't wait but alas...... Must get through some long shifts this weekend. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by iCub View Post
    How long is the wait for the stand alone version of the game? Am wondering if I can hang on until it is released as I really like the force idea. Is it only going to come when all of the table packs have been released?
    It'll be sooner than that, but not sure exactly when.

All i know is im kickin stormtrooper rear, shooting balls into Boba's ship, huntin down bounties, sarlaac pit tryin to grab me....this is awesome! And ive only played Bob's table so far....

"Do Not Fail Me Again.......Bounty Hunter!!"

The score, sound effects, gameplay, table, movie quotes......it just screams everything we love about Star Wars!!!

Epic WIN Zen Studios! Kudos!

Great table. I love the fact that you have to lock your ball into his ship to collect the actual bounty, then locking 3 balls starts an awesome multiball with tons of points. I go for the "hardest" setting for every bounty lol it's just timed, from what I can tell, nothing makes it harder besides less time I believe, but when you beat one it feels good The right outlane can really piss me off though sometimes, it loves to drain my balls.

I might have found a bug. If you make the skillshot, the ball gets loaded into the autokicker. If you hold down the launch button and then release it as the camera pans from the table to the sharpshooter video mode, it will slow down the video mode allowing you to accurately hit one of the better sharpshooter targets. I don't think this is supposed to happen. I have snagged a couple easy extra balls by doing this.
    Last edited by surf1der; 02-27-2013 at 02:52 AM.

I might have found a bug. If you make the skillshot, the ball gets loaded into the autokicker. If you hold down the launch button and then release it as the camera pans from the table to the sharpshooter video mode, it will slow down the video mode allowing you to accurately hit one of the better sharpshooter targets. I don't think this is supposed to happen. I have snagged a couple easy extra balls by doing this.
    Uh-oh! I've encountered a few snags, but they auto-corrected themselves, but nothing like this.

So I'm on this bounty mission (60m Jabba). You have to hit the Empire loop, then it goes to some video mode where you have to "aim at the storm troopers neck" or something like that. I aim at his neck(you have to use the right stick), then shoot, and it always misses lol.

*EDIT* Ok, you have to hit the little black part of his neck when it appears, then he's tranquilized.
    Last edited by snakeman07; 02-27-2013 at 05:22 AM. Reason: To spoil the table of course!

Spelled Boba Fett and got to the wizard mode, but kind of failed lol there is a double jackpot moment where you have to bring Han Solo to Jabba by getting the ball into the Jabba's sinkhole (good lord...) and wow, it's an easy shot, but the heat of the moment I couldn't do it lol, then after failing at the double jackpot, you have to hit the sarlaac to save Boba Fett, and I couldn't even do that! It was too intense that I just ultimately choked big time. Oh well, lovin' this table

BTW, there is a cool little mini game when you get to the 80m bounty for Jabba, and 100m is the max I think, because once you spell out Boba Fett the wizard mode starts. Pretty sweet, and yeah, I always go for the biggest bounty, especially when the little ones don't give you a letter if you beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Great table. I love the fact that you have to lock your ball into his ship to collect the actual bounty, then locking 3 balls starts an awesome multiball with tons of points. I go for the "hardest" setting for every bounty lol it's just timed, from what I can tell, nothing makes it harder besides less time I believe, but when you beat one it feels good The right outlane can really piss me off though sometimes, it loves to drain my balls.
    I don't know about you but I find that this table is easy to do a 'death save' I've had balls go down the right outlane but the 'death-save' was easy to do. I know I will like this table a lot but there's something about the ESB that has got me hooked right now.

Great score for day one. I knew I wouldn't hold the #1 for long. Just checked it out now but now it's time for bed and I probably wont get a chance to play till Thursday sometime. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    I don't know about you but I find that this table is easy to do a 'death save' I've had balls go down the right outlane but the 'death-save' was easy to do. I know I will like this table a lot but there's something about the ESB that has got me hooked right now.

Great score for day one. I knew I wouldn't hold the #1 for long. Just checked it out now but now it's time for bed and I probably wont get a chance to play till Thursday sometime. Oh well.
    Yeah, the more I played, the more I realized the death save is pretty easy. At first I was actually thinking the opposite, but that quickly changed, I can manage it probably 80% of the time.

Found a pretty serious bug on this table. If you activate Jabba's 80m mission (where you're shooting down TIE Fighters) from the Sharpshooter bonus (instead of activating it normally), the camera never goes to the video mode, even though your controls do. And I think you actually lose the ball you were on, too, because it doesn't get caught.

So the moral is, if you get the Jabba Sharpshooter bonus, DON'T choose the 80m mission.

Spelled Boba Fett and got to the wizard mode, but kind of failed lol there is a double jackpot moment where you have to bring Han Solo to Jabba by getting the ball into the Jabba's sinkhole (good lord...) and wow, it's an easy shot, but the heat of the moment I couldn't do it lol, then after failing at the double jackpot, you have to hit the sarlaac to save Boba Fett, and I couldn't even do that! It was too intense that I just ultimately choked big time. Oh well, lovin' this table

BTW, there is a cool little mini game when you get to the 80m bounty for Jabba, and 100m is the max I think, because once you spell out Boba Fett the wizard mode starts. Pretty sweet, and yeah, I always go for the biggest bounty, especially when the little ones don't give you a letter if you beat it.
    Yeh I was on the last Bounty Mission needed to gain all 8 Letters of 'BOBA FETT' but freaking heck for the life of me after I got passed the bit where you have to hit 4 Lanes to get on the right trail, then you get the Artefact and it says something like sink it into the Pit. I constantly keep hitting the 2 lit lanes (Empire Loop & Han Solo Spinner) but it doesnt sink... am I doing something wrong? I would randomly go in sometimes.

I got to a point where the Salaac grabbed me and it said to sink it into the pit but still nothing... Bounty fail and I got a crazy rebound resulting in a Ball drain.

Any tips Snakeman07?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Yeh I was on the last Bounty Mission needed to gain all 8 Letters of 'BOBA FETT' but freaking heck for the life of me after I got passed the bit where you have to hit 4 Lanes to get on the right trail, then you get the Artefact and it says something like sink it into the Pit. I constantly keep hitting the 2 lit lanes (Empire Loop & Han Solo Spinner) but it doesnt sink... am I doing something wrong? I would randomly go in sometimes.

I got to a point where the Salaac grabbed me and it said to sink it into the pit but still nothing... Bounty fail and I got a crazy rebound resulting in a Ball drain.

Any tips Snakeman07?
    I don't recall this bounty, actually. Maybe it was Darth Vader's 100m bounty? I don't think I did that one. I think for the last letter I did Jabba's 100m, as I think you don't have to do them all from what I remember.

I don't recall this bounty, actually. Maybe it was Darth Vader's 100m bounty? I don't think I did that one. I think for the last letter I did Jabba's 100m, as I think you don't have to do them all from what I remember.
    Ah I was doing all of the Empires;

- Did the first +5 respect one - hit all lanes in 20secs (resets after each lane is hit).

- then +1 respect - hit the Empire Loop, then hit a combo of Right Ramp then Left Ramp.

- then +1 respect - hit the orbits to light the Barrels on fire, you need to hit one until you light it and then hit the other to light it before the other fire goes out.

- After those it starts the Darth Vader Bounty.

I know after you do the +5 Bounty all of them then only give +1, so is the Hut Bounties easier?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Ah I was doing all of the Empires;

- Did the first +5 respect one - hit all lanes in 20secs (resets after each lane is hit).

- then +1 respect - hit the Empire Loop, then hit a combo of Right Ramp then Left Ramp.

- then +1 respect - hit the orbits to light the Barrels on fire, you need to hit one until you light it and then hit the other to light it before the other fire goes out.

- After those it starts the Darth Vader Bounty.

I know after you do the +5 Bounty all of them then only give +1, so is the Hut Bounties easier?
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I didn't do all of the Empires. It's hard to say about Jabba's bounties being any easier. Time will tell.

Can someone explain how to lock the ball into the ship after? You complete the missions, drop off the slave, then the ship comes out. There's nothing lit. All you can do is shoot the ship, in which case the ball probably bounces off the ship and drains out the outlane, or try to shoot around the ship, in which case the ball usually misses and bounces off the ship and drains out the outlane. So far, the game has been start a mission, shoot slave to deliver him, ship comes out and causes your ball to end

Quote Originally Posted by markmon View Post
    Can someone explain how to lock the ball into the ship after? You complete the missions, drop off the slave, then the ship comes out. There's nothing lit. All you can do is shoot the ship, in which case the ball probably bounces off the ship and drains out the outlane, or try to shoot around the ship, in which case the ball usually misses and bounces off the ship and drains out the outlane. So far, the game has been start a mission, shoot slave to deliver him, ship comes out and causes your ball to end
    You need to time your shot. There is a little lane/ramp that rotates back and forth. You need to shoot that for it to go into the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    You need to time your shot. There is a little lane/ramp that rotates back and forth. You need to shoot that for it to go into the ship.
    Got it, thank you.

Cool I completed the 'Escape from the Sarlaac' Mode!

Well I just got max respect (BOBA FETT lights) then completed the Wizard Mode. It didn't start automatically from what I remember, you needed to engage a Bounty Mission Selection process. Once I did that it then said something like catch Han Solo, basically you need to keep hitting the lit ramps to catch up to him, I caught him then it said something like hit the Hut Hole, but I didn't as I ran out of time or maybe I did can't remember lol. Then it started the Sarlaac fight Mode as it grabbed Boba Fett, basically all you do is hit the Empire Loop then it says to sink the Ball in the pit.

Sorry if this is incoherent, I was in the flow of the Table so my minds gone blank, defo should of written out some notes but was afraid my flow would be destroyed resulting in potential failure of said mode.

A tip I would give is when you are on you last letter needed for max respect, go for the Hut Bounty Mission instead of the Empire one since well in my experience the last bounty to light up 'T' was easier from the Hut.
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 02-28-2013 at 04:37 AM.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I had no progress today whatsoever, had terrible luck on all tables all day (except an early run on CW). Hopefully tomorrow I can at least beat the wizard mode, or get that other trophy.

Yeah... I kinda hate that ship Its very annoying to say the least. You basically have to make sure that you have one bump left so that when the ball comes down the left ramp you can bump it over to the right flipper and catch it. You can then line up a shot into the ship. I have messed up so many balls already because of that ship, especially if the ball goes down the out-lane and Boba pulls it back with his whip just for the ball to hit the ship and fall straight down again

Well I just got max respect (BOBA FETT lights) then completed the Wizard Mode. It didn't start automatically from what I remember, you needed to engage a Bounty Mission Selection process. Once I did that it then said something like catch Han Solo, basically you need to keep hitting the lit ramps to catch up to him, I caught him then it said something like hit the Hut Hole, but I didn't as I ran out of time or maybe I did can't remember lol. Then it started the Sarlaac fight Mode as it grabbed Boba Fett, basically all you do is hit the Empire Loop then it says to sink the Ball in the pit.

Sorry if this is incoherent, I was in the flow of the Table so my minds gone blank, defo should of written out some notes but was afraid my flow would be destroyed resulting in potential failure of said mode.

A tip I would give is when you are on you last letter needed for max respect, go for the Hut Bounty Mission instead of the Empire one since well in my experience the last bounty to light up 'T' was easier from the Hut.
    I made it as well but not so sure that I actually completed it properly. I definitely didn't get the double bonus by hitting the hut hole and I'm also not sure if I completed the Sarlaac section properly, don't think I got a proper amount of points for completing the mode... ah well, just need to do it again! This table is a challenge for sure because, similarly to Shaman for me, you can never relax as you never quite get the feeling that you are fully in control of the ball and it always feels like a drain is kinda against the run of play.

I had no progress today whatsoever, had terrible luck on all tables all day (except an early run on CW). Hopefully tomorrow I can at least beat the wizard mode, or get that other trophy.
    I just hated that I achieved the wizard mode twice and still didn't get the trophy. Skirvin87 got it yesterday and I was like, "dag nammit!" He told me how to get to wizard mode. I thought by spelling all of the letters and getting max respect would grant that to me. Nope! All I had to do was shoot the left and right orbits to travel through space to get to the Kamino multiball where I CONTINUOUSLY KEEP FAILING! I had a bad pinball day yesterday myself. I also got to the wizard mode for Clone Wars, just to be defeated by a rebound ball SDTM!!! RAGE...RAGE...RAGE! I could have had 2 wizard modes down in one day. It's all good though. I'll try my hand at it again.
    Last edited by Rafie; 02-28-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I just hated that I achieved the wizard mode twice and still didn't get the trophy. Skirvin87 got it yesterday and I was like, "dag nammit!" He told me how to get to wizard mode. It thought by spelling all of the letters and getting max respect would grant that to me. Nope! All I had to do was shot the left and right orbits to travel through space to get to the Kamino multiball where I CONTINUOUSLY KEEP FAILING! I had a bad pinball day yesterday myself. I also got to the wizard mode for Clone Wars, just to be defeated by a rebound ball SDTM!!! RAGE...RAGE...RAGE! I could have had 2 wizard modes down in one day. It's all good though. I'll try my hand at it again.
    Hmm after I caught up to Han Solo it never activated the kamino Multiball just went str8 to the escape from the Sarlaac Mode.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Hmm after I caught up to Han Solo it never activated the kamino Multiball just went str8 to the escape from the Sarlaac Mode.
    Try it Steve. I promise I did this twice yesterday and I got to Kamino Multiball. Just shoot the left and right orbits. You'll see. Wait for the combo to wear off and start shooting them. You'll travel through space and eventually hit Kamino Multi after 25 or so orbit shots.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

WhyCan'tITypeAMessageWithSpacesWithoutItSayingTheM essageIsTooShort? Anyone else having problems posting right now???

Quote Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
    WhyCan'tITypeAMessageWithSpacesWithoutItSayingTheM essageIsTooShort?
    same here.

Icantpostwithspaceswhatswrongwiththesite?

I can't either.

Edit: I found a work around though. Just click on the edit button and you can fix your post.

I tried that, didn't work for me. Still popped up a message saying it was under 10 characters.

Now it says at least 1 character though.

thisisridiculous,BARBIEHALP!

thisisridiculous,BARBIEHALP!
    Our servers are getting hammered right now-- be patient!

DoYouReallyThinkThatIsTheProblem?ForMeItSeemsToBeA SpaceThing...WhatWouldServerLoadHaveToDoWithAnythi ng?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Our servers are getting hammered right now-- be patient!
    WillDo

WELL,STILLCAN'TPOST
    Last edited by snakeman07; 03-01-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Try it Steve. I promise I did this twice yesterday and I got to Kamino Multiball. Just shoot the left and right orbits. You'll see. Wait for the combo to wear off and start shooting them. You'll travel through space and eventually hit Kamino Multi after 25 or so orbit shots.
    So you need to get all the 'BOBA FETT' letters then continuely hit the Orbits?

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

So you need to get all the 'BOBA FETT' letters then continually hit the Orbits?
    No! Just hit the orbits (non-combo shots) about 40 times. That will start up the Kamino Multiball. No need to spell out BOBA FETT.

No! Just hit the orbits (non-combo shots) about 40 times. That will start up the Kamino Multiball. No need to spell out BOBA FETT.
    If you hold the flipper for a status report itll tell you how many trips through wild space are left till you get to Kamino. I believe it starts at 7. I think i counted 28-30 legit orbit shots (not the ones where it kicks it back down and Boba flies to the other side.) But it doesnt pop from just starting it, you have to beat the mode to get the trophy.

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up.
    My post was too confusing, wasn't it? Sorry I wasn't clear man. Yeah that's all you have to do is shoot those orbits and after a while you'll run into Kamino multiball.

Now, those who have mastered it....please tell me what I have to do to net the trophy? Please?!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Now, those who have mastered it....please tell me what I have to do to net the trophy? Please?!
    I just keep on shooting the balls into the holes (including the pit) and the trophy popped. I'm not really sure what triggers it. I just followed the light cues and got the trophy on my first try.

the holes that count are:
    a. the one (or two?) holes on the far right of the table which are pretty hard to hit during a multi ball
    b. the sarlacc pit you had to jump over for the bronze trophy (just keep the balls in play and naturally some of them will go into that pit)
    c. the easiest target would be the hole right next to the sarlacc pit it's pretty easy to hit consistently

here is a video I've made for this trophy hope it helps

Thank you gentlemen! I finally joined you guys in getting the trophy!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Thank you gentlemen! I finally joined you guys in getting the trophy!
    congrats now go for the other two tables

My very first youtube video. Here is how to get any easy extra ball on Boba Fett. The technique requires a little practice but once you master it getting EBs will be a piece of cake. Just read the description. Sorry for the crappy quality. I don't have any special video capturing hardware so I recorded it using my iPad.

Edit: For Shory. I made a list of Wild Space bonuses as I was going for the Kamino multiball,

Bonus points ranging from 200K to 1M.
    Longer whip save.
    Extra missles ranging from +1 to +5.
    +1 Respect level.
    +Bounty rewards 10M for collecting the easy bounty.
    Quick MB starts a 2 ball multiball called Mandalorian (?) multiball.
    Last edited by surf1der; 03-02-2013 at 01:26 AM.

My very first youtube video. Here is how to get any easy extra ball on Boba Fett. The technique requires a little practice but once you master it getting EBs will be a piece of cake. Just read the description. Sorry for the crappy quality. I don't have any special video capturing hardware so I recorded it using my iPad.

Edit: For Shory. I made a list of Wild Space bonuses as I was going for the Kamino multiball,

Bonus points ranging from 200K to 1M.
    Longer whip save.
    Extra missles ranging from +1 to +5.
    +1 Respect level.
    +Bounty rewards 10M for collecting the easy bounty.
    Quick MB starts a 2 ball multiball called Mandalorian (?) multiball.
    Yeah, I did this earlier today, it's kind of sad. It's to the point where I want to restart in case I mess up the skillshot, because I know I can get something good

Yeah, I did this earlier today, it's kind of sad. It's to the point where I want to restart in case I mess up the skillshot, because I know I can get something good
    I agree it is a bit sad. If I don't get an EB on my first skillshot I restart as well. It is so easy to get. My last game I got 3 EBs on my first ball. Just rinse and repeat after completing a bounty and locking a ball in Fett's ship.

Ooh more info *Kid in Candy Store*

Thanks.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I agree it is a bit sad. If I don't get an EB on my first skillshot I restart as well. It is so easy to get. My last game I got 3 EBs on my first ball. Just rinse and repeat after completing a bounty and locking a ball in Fett's ship.
    Speaking of the Slave I, I think you have to wait until it completely flies away before you try and go for the skillshot after completing a bounty and having it transferred to your account.

Bummer. Kind of makes me not want to play this table anymore.

I'd just like to mention that sometimes when you choose to launch a missile, it'll make your ball go flying and drain down an outlane super fast. It's kind of annoying lol so be carefull when you shoot those. Heck, I don't even think it's safe to launch one when your cradling the ball, either because the whole table rumbles like crazy.

Angry

My very first youtube video. Here is how to get any easy extra ball on Boba Fett. The technique requires a little practice but once you master it getting EBs will be a piece of cake
    no its not a piece of cake and its a terrible idea for gaining extra balls if it wasn't so damn sensitive i could maybe but it has me spending so much time trying to get extra ball that it buggers my eyes to the point where i cant focus worth %#@$ i feel like a freaking retard trying to get extra balls only to loose them, seriously this is not a good way to get extra balls at all i would rather earn them properly.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    no its not a piece of cake and its a terrible idea for gaining extra balls if it wasn't so damn sensitive i could maybe but it has me spending so much time trying to get extra ball that it buggers my eyes to the point where i cant focus worth %#@$ i feel like a freaking retard trying to get extra balls only to loose them, seriously this is not a good way to get extra balls at all i would rather earn them properly.
    Maybe you just need some more practice. I myself can't get them as easily as Surf, but I get them on occasion. It was supposed to be a luck kind of thing anyways, so don't get so worked up over it. Like you said, if you want to get them "properly" go right on ahead, he's just pointing out a pretty easy way to get them.

Is anyone else playing on iOS experiencing minor lag (particularly when the ball gets near the flippers) or having trouble reading the LED screen? It's so tiny I can't make out what it says most of the time.

Maybe some of you have figured this out but there is a faster way to star the EMPIRE and HUTTA bounties.

I found out that there is a hurry up option. In getting either empire of Hutt bounties. I found out I can start both Hutta or Empire bounties with only 3 shots instead of 6.

If you shoot the hutt sinkhole or empire lane the lights flash for a certain amount of time I think 10 seconds or so. Then the last letter light turns off. If you hit the hutt sinkhole or empire lane (depending on which you're going for) within the time limit, Jabba or Vader show up. Then you can start the bounty with the 3rd shot. Otherwise you have to shoot those shots 3-4 times more.

I find it easier back-handing the empire lane when it releases to the in-lanes.

Other things I find interesting on this table.

I like that you can choose empire or Hutta to light all the letters. Some mission I find easier than others.

Empire missions are really cool I think. I like the one where you fight the storm trooper and the last 1 is really cook but I can't figure out how to drop the item into the pit.

Huttas mission are unique as well. I like the one you tranquilize a guard then shoot the lit lanes to get the DATA. the minigame is the 3rd one and I haven't seen the 4th one.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 03-03-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Maybe some of you have figured this out but there is a faster way to star the EMPIRE and HUTTA bounties.

I found out that there is a hurry up option. In getting either empire of Hutt bounties. I found out I can start both Hutta or Empire bounties with only 3 shots instead of 6.

If you shoot the hutt sinkhole or empire lane the lights flash for a certain amount of time I think 10 seconds or so. Then the last letter light turns off. If you hit the hutt sinkhole or empire lane (depending on which you're going for) within the time limit, Jabba or Vader show up. Then you can start the bounty with the 3rd shot. Otherwise you have to shoot those shots 3-4 times more.

Yup, I've known that since I first played it, it's awesome

KickBeaten Down

Quote Originally Posted by Dex1138 View Post
    Is anyone else playing on iOS experiencing minor lag (particularly when the ball gets near the flippers) or having trouble reading the LED screen? It's so tiny I can't make out what it says most of the time.
    Have you tried changing the Dot Matrix Display size in the options?

Maybe you just need some more practice. I myself can't get them as easily as Surf, but I get them on occasion. It was supposed to be a luck kind of thing anyways, so don't get so worked up over it. Like you said, if you want to get them "properly" go right on ahead, he's just pointing out a pretty easy way to get them.
    no no i am not mad at him i apologize if that's how it sounded, its good info and good informative video.

its just a bad idea on this table i hope there are other ways to get these extra balls , it not a practice thing i am sorry but its just silly i see practice for focus shots, death saves, doing missions, i am fine with that but this skill shot thing to get just extra balls no just no its just a huge headache, its ok for getting missiles and what not but the thing is you have to make it go as fast as it can and try and slow it down with out firing by accident it's just too twitchy, by the time i am on the table my flow has gone to @#$%. its ok for the start i can just reset and repeat but once i am going i don't want it for anything other then maybe missiles and i think there is a multiplier at least those only need the medium speed to show up.

for the love of god is there any other way to get extra balls that we know of ?

Other things I find interesting on this table.

I like that you can choose empire or Hutta to light all the letters. Some mission I find easier than others.

Empire missions are really cool I think. I like the one where you fight the storm trooper and the last 1 is really cook but I can't figure out how to drop the item into the pit.

Huttas mission are unique as well. I like the one you tranquilize a guard then shoot the lit lanes to get the DATA. the minigame is the 3rd one and I haven't seen the 4th one.
    i am fine with these as well

dropping the ball into the pit if you tap fast enough you can delay the momentum and it should slow enough to drop in works most of the time for me.

also a tip for dropping ball in max thrust lane
    its easy what you do is hold the top left flipper up and as it rolls on it let go at just the right moment (half way) and it will drop in that lane its easier and you don't need to wast a nudge

Hutts mission where you tranquilize a guard then shoot the lit lanes to get the DATA. it says aim and shot but when i aim for the guards head it just says miss every time what am i missing?

i have gotten in the habit of ether doing a back hand shot or i seem to have more luck shooting right at the tip as if i am doing an orbit shot just as it comes down for the first time it just goes in the ship.
    Last edited by RabidShark; 03-03-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    no no i am not mad at him i apologize if that's how it sounded, its good info and good informative video.

its just a bad idea on this table i hope there are other ways to get these extra balls , it not a practice thing i am sorry but its just silly i see practice for focus shots, death saves, doing missions, i am fine with that but this skill shot thing to get just extra balls no just no its just a huge headache, its ok for getting missiles and what not but the thing is you have to make it go as fast as it can and try and slow it down with out firing by accident it's just too twitchy, by the time i am on the table my flow has gone to @#$%. its ok for the start i can just reset and repeat but once i am going i don't want it for anything other then maybe missiles and i think there is a multiplier at least those only need the medium speed to show up.

for the love of god is there any other way to get extra balls that we know of ?
    I heard the technique is difficult with an xbox controller but it really is easy with a ps3 controller. I get an extra ball approximately 75% of the time during the sharpshooter video mode. It usually doesn't take more than 20 seconds for me. It's a very subtle motion. You don't need to draw the analog stick all the way back. Just get into a gentle rhythm. But if you have no desire to learn this trick, you can also get an EB by defeating 3 rivals.

I'd just like to mention that sometimes when you choose to launch a missile, it'll make your ball go flying and drain down an outlane super fast. It's kind of annoying lol so be carefull when you shoot those. Heck, I don't even think it's safe to launch one when your cradling the ball, either because the whole table rumbles like crazy.
    I always shoot a missile when i've made a loop shot, or a "dud" missile shot on the right missile lane. By the time the animation and the missile hits, the ball is still in the lane and it's going to land safely on one of the flippers.

I generally save these missiles when i'm on a bounty when the time is very low, and I only have 1 or 2 shots left to make the bounty. I never shoot one when the ball is in the open play field in the center. That's a recipe for "Drain"
    With all that said. I only ever go for the 40 or 50 mil bounties to start. Go big or go home i say

Oh btw, any hints on the higher end bounties? especially when you have to hit the storm troopers helmet? How do you aim?? i have no idea. There's been a couple of times where i've been staring at the LCD screen in the top left corner and then all of a sudden the ball drains on me because i wasn't looking at the field.

do you just hit the launch button when the screen is moving around the LCD view at the right time? or is there something else to this that i'm missing?
    Last edited by DarkKodiaK; 03-04-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    I always shoot a missile when i've made a loop shot, or a "dud" missile shot on the right missile lane. By the time the animation and the missile hits, the ball is still in the lane and it's going to land safely on one of the flippers.

I generally save these missiles when i'm on a bounty when the time is very low, and I only have 1 or 2 shots left to make the bounty. I never shoot one when the ball is in the open play field in the center. That's a recipe for "Drain"
    With all that said. I only ever go for the 40 or 50 mil bounties to start. Go big or go home i say

Oh btw, any hints on the higher end bounties? especially when you have to hit the storm troopers helmet? How do you aim?? i have no idea. There's been a couple of times where i've been staring at the LCD screen in the top left corner and then all of a sudden the ball drains on me because i wasn't looking at the field.

do you just hit the launch button when the screen is moving around the LCD view at the right time? or is there something else to this that i'm missing?
    You use the right stick to aim up (I believe the controls are flipped, so aiming up is holding the analog stick down), then you'll see the storm trooper's head. Hold down the left flipper to zoom in on his neck. You'll want to shoot the exposed black part after he turns his head with the right flipper, then he'll be tranquilized.

Hi,

How do I get missiles? What do I use them for? How do I use them?

Quote Originally Posted by AJK View Post
    Hi,

How do I get missiles? What do I use them for? How do I use them?
    You can get missles by 1) Shooting them during the sharpshooter video mode after the skillshot. 2) Collect them as a Wild Space bonus. Keep hitting left and right orbit shots. After completing around 4 orbit shots look at the DMD and it will display 2 different wild space bonuses. Shoot either the left or right orbit to choose which bonus you want. You can get up to +5 Missiles as a bonus. 3) There is a missile hurry-up mode. Just keep hitting the left and right ramps. You will see a missile light up. It takes around 3-4 shots on each ramp to start the mode. When the mode starts just keep hitting the ramps. I believe you get two missiles and 5 M points for beating the hurry up mode.

On some bounty missions you can use the missiles by hitting the launcher button (x on the PS3 controller). I think I only really use them on my first bounty mission. I select the hardest one where you have to hit every flashing lane and not repeat any completed shots. You can launch a missile to complete one of the flashing "job" lanes. I usually save the missile if I am running low on time or if I only have one or two shots left to finish the bounty. A tip when using missiles. Only use them when you have the ball trapped in a resting position on your flipper. Launching a missile when the ball is flying around the table is an easy way to lose a ball.

I'm really enjoying the Boba Fett table - it's very close to call between this and Episode V on what my favourite is out of the three tables.

I'm noticing that if you want to score big on this table, you have to go for the bounty missions. All other modes don't give away many points by comparison. And to be honest, I much prefer that.

I still can't remember Boba Fett from any of the movies though.
    PSN: Jeppo99
    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    Have you tried changing the Dot Matrix Display size in the options?
    Sorry for the newbie question. I've never played another pinball that let you change the size.

Still curious if other iOS users are having lag when playing? I'm on iPod Touch 4th Gen. I even completely reset my ipod and put no music on it to leave plenty of space but the table is still laggy during play making it very frustrating. Sorcerer's Lair is a tiny but laggy but nowhere near as bad as Boba. I also play Pinball Arcade a lot and never have any lag problems with their tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo99 View Post
    I'm really enjoying the Boba Fett table - it's very close to call between this and Episode V on what my favourite is out of the three tables.

I'm noticing that if you want to score big on this table, you have to go for the bounty missions. All other modes don't give away many points by comparison. And to be honest, I much prefer that.

I still can't remember Boba Fett from any of the movies though.

Hi everyone.

If you need help on Boba Fett, visit my french forum at www.lupsclub.com

Please introduce yourself, by leaving a kind message in the first section "Bienvenue au LUP's Club", and then you'll can read all the guides with a translator.

French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Quote Originally Posted by jsd View Post
    Ah. There he is. It was a long time since I watched Star Wars, you see. Thanks for the vid.
    PSN: Jeppo99
    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

Wow, I didn't even realize that extra balls could be obtained that easily. I'm going to have to make another high score run on this table now.

You use the right stick to aim up (I believe the controls are flipped, so aiming up is holding the analog stick down), then you'll see the storm trooper's head. Hold down the left flipper to zoom in on his neck. You'll want to shoot the exposed black part after he turns his head with the right flipper, then he'll be tranquilized.
    This shot seems overly picky if you ask me. I've only been successful a couple times even after a lot of attempts. I tend to just go for the 60m level on the Hutt's side instead.

Managed to get just under 650 Million Points last night by completing the Wizard Modes? -

After you gain all 'BOBA FETT' letters - you need to start a Bounty Mission either imperial or Hutt, at this point it should automatically start up the 'Search For Solo' Mode.
    This mode is just about hitting the lit ramps till the Slave I catches the Falcon, once that is done you need to hit the ball into the Hutt sinkhole but first the see-saw is in the way. So you need to hit that to allow access to the hole behind it. After you sink the Ball, the mode is completed.

Now even if you don't complete the 'Hunt For Solo' mode the table will automatically start the 'Escape from the Sarlacc'. Wizard mode.
    For this you must hit the Empire Loop about 4 times, each time hitting the tentacle. After enough hits the tentacle will retract and now you need to sink the ball into the pit (Han solo spinner) about 4 times. This is very tricky.

Once you do that the table will send out 5 balls, thus starting the Triumph of the Mandalorian Wizard Reward Mode. Where each lane etc. is worth 1 million points.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Nice score sttc, ive been playing more of BF but so far only 120m. Im sure once your awesome guide comes on zen I can up that score.

Quote Originally Posted by s-carnegie View Post
    Nice score sttc, ive been playing more of BF but so far only 120m. Im sure once your awesome guide comes on zen I can up that score.
    Thanks, yep I'm writing it up as we speak.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I got over 250 million today. Mastering those Empire and Hutt missions are the key to getting a good score on this table.

I got over 250 million today. Mastering those Empire and Hutt missions are the key to getting a good score on this table.
    yea pretty much this.

On this table i say "go big or go home" Hit up a 40mil or 50mil bounty on the very first one you get. Difference between the two is that on the 50 mil bounties, if you repeat the shots they light up again and you have to hit them again. On the 40 mil bounties, you don't.

Also having lots of missiles helps with both of those modes

I think my score right now is up in the 170mil range. I can't figure out that "glitch" skill shot mode that someone else posted about earlier in regards to extra balls. That "Feathering" technique really does not work all too well on the 360 right stick. Maybe i'm doing it wrong. However, i can get that little "glitch" to slow down the scrolling speed. It's that "Feathering" action that i just can't get to work. Oh well.

Either way, knocking off 2 40 mill bounties, plus various quick mandelorian mb modes will easily get you into the low 100 millions, even without an extra ball.

At first i didn't like this table. But once i learned the shots, and what shots will drain on you, it became much better.
    There are times where i just can't do a damn thing on this table, but other times I can get into a good "flow" and hit combos and raise the multiplyer, plus doing 3 or 4 bounties you can get a pretty good score without an extra ball.

I just wish i can get the extra balls as described by another poster earlier on LOL

Ive only got 1 extra ball so far. Had a decent game last night of 211m so I doubled my high score. I keep choosing 30m, maybe its time to try a 60m. Dont you guys hate it when the ball drains trying to shoot ball in the ship. It almost feels like you got ripped off for all those decent shots. Oh well, restart w/o dropping in coins gotta love it.

Don't you guys hate it when the ball drains trying to shoot ball in the ship. It almost feels like you got ripped off for all those decent shots. Oh well, restart w/o dropping in coins gotta love it.
    Funny thing! I have yet to encounter that. I'm always able to capture the ball and sink it into the ship. I had a few misses but the ball has never drained on me for it. I must be doing something right.

I took your advise on this instead of just shooting for combos. Sometimes when the ball comes flying down the inlane I will just hold flipper up to roll over to other to slow it down some. Then I can aim for the mission starters like you mentioned. I think I only captured 3 ships and got up to 243m this morning. My goal for BF now is 500m.

Hello, please could somebody help to explain a couple of things to me on this table because I don't understand some of the explanations in the help section of the game:

First of all RIVALS mode: the help section talks about hitting the left mini-orbit to collect some points but also hitting the sink hole in the right plunger lane to beat the rival. I don't understand if I'm supposed to do both of these things and if so, in which order. Also, I don't get how I can get to the sinkhole on the right (and if it matters which of those two sinkholes the ball goes in?) unless I have to do it by sending the ball into the MAX THRUST plunger lane on the left and then use the left plunger to get a sinkhole and beat the rival (as that's the only method I know of of getting the A, L and S targets to go away so I can access the sinkholes on the right). I haven't been able to play with enough accuracy to test this out yet.

So, in a nutshell, I haven't really got a clue

Also, I can't figure out how to collect the points for the Han bounty. After hitting the Han spinner a few times I've noticed that some lanes become lit (not flashing) but hitting those lanes doesn't seem to do anything. Unless I'm collecting it without noticing. I expected that as I hit each lane, the light would go out but that doesn't happen.

Third, is there any technique to completing the MAX THRUST mini-game because as far I can tell, it seems a bit random where the same strength of plunger shot will often have varied results.

And finally, how the hell do you see what's going on on the EEV rollovers? I like a fairly static view (think I'm using view 7) and I thought the dynamic close-up screen that comes up sometimes would show me the EEV rollovers when relevant but that doesn't seem to happen so they are permanently hidden from view.

Thanks and apologies for my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit X View Post
    First of all RIVALS mode: the help section talks about hitting the left mini-orbit to collect some points but also hitting the sink hole in the right plunger lane to beat the rival. I don't understand if I'm supposed to do both of these things and if so, in which order. Also, I don't get how I can get to the sinkhole on the right (and if it matters which of those two sinkholes the ball goes in?) unless I have to do it by sending the ball into the MAX THRUST plunger lane on the left and then use the left plunger to get a sinkhole and beat the rival (as that's the only method I know of of getting the A, L and S targets to go away so I can access the sinkholes on the right). I haven't been able to play with enough accuracy to test this out yet.
    Once you hit the mini-orbit on the far left, the diverter to the right plunger lane will open for a few seconds. You are suppose to hit that open lane with the left mini flipper (you only get one shot). If you are successful, then the ball goes to the right plunger and you just launch the ball into the hole.

Also, I can't figure out how to collect the points for the Han bounty. After hitting the Han spinner a few times I've noticed that some lanes become lit (not flashing) but hitting those lanes doesn't seem to do anything. Unless I'm collecting it without noticing. I expected that as I hit each lane, the light would go out but that doesn't happen.
    I believe you need to hit all seven lanes (lighting up each one of those lights) to collect the bounty.

Third, is there any technique to completing the MAX THRUST mini-game because as far I can tell, it seems a bit random where the same strength of plunger shot will often have varied results.
    I haven't figured that one out yet.

And finally, how the hell do you see what's going on on the EEV rollovers? I like a fairly static view (think I'm using view 7) and I thought the dynamic close-up screen that comes up sometimes would show me the EEV rollovers when relevant but that doesn't seem to happen so they are permanently hidden from view.
    Try another viewing angle. I use view 6 myself and I can see them just fine.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
    Found a pretty serious bug on this table. If you activate Jabba's 80m mission (where you're shooting down TIE Fighters) from the Sharpshooter bonus (instead of activating it normally), the camera never goes to the video mode, even though your controls do. And I think you actually lose the ball you were on, too, because it doesn't get caught.

So the moral is, if you get the Jabba Sharpshooter bonus, DON'T choose the 80m mission.

Had this happen to me the other day. This was the only time I have since had a chance at the 80m mission. Tried doing the Jabba's mission using the Sharpshooter and lost my last ball on this bug. Very frustrating. Learned my lesson
    Quote Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
    if you get the Jabba Sharpshooter bonus, DON'T choose the 80m mission.

Also about the extra balls with the sharpshooter minigame, I believe there is a limit. This morning I noticed the sharpshooter minigame didnt show anymore extra balls after I had successfully activated a number of them.

Found another bug (not sure if it's been posted yet and I was able to reproduce on 360). When you're doing the Empire mission (I think it's the 60M one) where you have to demask the storm trooper, if you hold down the flipper buttons to speed through that animation, you loose the ability to collect the WHIP save... Which makes the mode really fun because unless you're a sharpshooter, it's really nice to be able to use the freakin WHIP save on that mission. ARGH! Happened to me twice.

And before that misery, I got all the way to max respect and the Hunt for Han Solo mission on 1 ball. Made the COMPLETE mistake of pausing the game to fill my baby's cup up with milk at the request of the wife (I guess her legs were broken) and then I ran back downstairs, kept playing and had a ballout on the search, so I didn't get to sarlacc, it took down two of my respect letters and I wanted to die. WHICH I consequently did.

Also, I've been able to somewhat dupe the skillshot trick (of holding down the plunger to slow down the scroll) but I wasn't able to duplicate it a la the video where you can then speed it up and slow it back down again. Wait a tic... Now that I'm saying that outloud, I'm thinking I didn't duplicate it at all... But I have been able to use it to get a ton of missiles which makes that first 50M mission a TON easier.

Quote Originally Posted by BushMackel View Post
    Found another bug (not sure if it's been posted yet and I was able to reproduce on 360). When you're doing the Empire mission (I think it's the 60M one) where you have to demask the storm trooper, if you hold down the flipper buttons to speed through that animation, you loose the ability to collect the WHIP save... Which makes the mode really fun because unless you're a sharpshooter, it's really nice to be able to use the freakin WHIP save on that mission. ARGH! Happened to me twice.
    I don't think WHIP has ever been available for me on this mission. Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever passed it, my ball usually drains on the left or right.

I think WHIP is available until you shoot the Storm Trooper from what I remember, but when you have to hit all the ramps, I dont think WHIP save lights up.

I could be wrong tho.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykrz View Post
    I don't think WHIP has ever been available for me on this mission. Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever passed it, my ball usually drains on the left or right.

I think WHIP is available until you shoot the Storm Trooper from what I remember, but when you have to hit all the ramps, I dont think WHIP save lights up.

I could be wrong tho.
    I think you're right and it may make sense on the Empire side because Boba is "unarmed". Even though I didn't think losing his gun had anything to do with the whip save. I don't however think is makes sense on the Hut side but maybe I'm just ticked that despite spelling his whole name that I can't finish the table! (I suck)

Quote Originally Posted by BushMackel View Post
    I think you're right and it may make sense on the Empire side because Boba is "unarmed". Even though I didn't think losing his gun had anything to do with the whip save. I don't however think is makes sense on the Hut side but maybe I'm just ticked that despite spelling his whole name that I can't finish the table! (I suck)
    Ya, i was trying desperately to spell BOBA FETT. I have found it extremely hard. I have only completed the 60m hutt mission a couple of times. I have tried the 60m empire mission a number of times and still havent completed it. It is just sooo hard to do this without WHIP save.

Maybe you have to be really good at death saves, but I am playing on my android phone and still havent been able to perform one.

I find it much easier to just keep completing the 30m or 40m missions to get a highscore, but this gets repetitive fast.

Sorry if this has been asked before but on which missions can you use the missiles? I am pretty sure I have only been able to use them on the carbine missions (10 Million to 50 Million bounties).

Sorry if this has been asked before but on which missions can you use the missiles? I am pretty sure I have only been able to use them on the carbine missions (10 Million to 50 Million bounties).
    sounds about right, I havent been able to use them on the 60 or 80 Million bounties, havent got any farther than that.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykrz View Post
    sounds about right, I havent been able to use them on the 60 or 80 Million bounties, havent got any farther than that.
    No me neither. I've got as far as the bit where you have to save Boba from the Sarlacc and you can only use missiles on the 10-50 million missions...and I think you can also use them to collect job shots when you're doing the 'Easy Bounty'.

Incidentally, I thought I'd mention a couple of things that some people may not have noticed because I've been playing the table for 3 or 4 days now and these are things that I've only just spotted:

1. If you shoot the left mini-orbit thingy (the far left shot) 5 times, the gate to the left hand plunger will open permanently. It only closes during multi-ball and some missions. Once you enter the left lane to start the Max Thrust game, you'll then have to hit it 5 times again to open it up.
    2. There is actually a little gate from the right outlane to the right inlane. So if you nudge left just as the ball enters the right outlane, you can actually push it through to the inlane and save the drain. The gate is there to filter the ball into play from the right plunger lane when you miss your skillshot but it only just occurred to me that you could use it to save the ball from draining. I have successfully done it once too so I know it works.

Also, I'm trying to break my habit of just sitting and watching when I see the ball heading for the outlane and I'm trying to figure out which is the best way to nudge it and how to time it right. At the moment I'm trying to nudge in opposite direction of the outlane (i.e. if it goes for the right lane, I nudge left) in an attempt to hit the ball with the sidewall of the table, knocking it back into play. Was wondering if this is the right way to go or if I should be trying something else perhaps?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast