Thread: Ewok Table Petition

Lightbulb Ewok Table Petition

Ok, so Zen has teamed up with Lucasarts. Absolutely perfect. Now, if you're a child from the 80's like I was, you will know that Ewoks are BADASS. I had their whole little ( actually kinda big) village playset and everything. I wish I had held onto all my SW figures now, sigh. Oh well, anyway, if you would like to see what Zen could do with an Ewok table, please sign my petition. I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much, and I hope that you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Signed I would actually love to see this.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    Ok, so Zen has teamed up with Lucasarts. Absolutely perfect. Now, if you're a child from the 80's like I was, you will know that Ewoks are BADASS.
    I thought the ewoks were pretty annoying personally.

Even as a kid I was sitting there thinking "so these ewoks built all these elaborate huge traps just in case some galatic empire army with mechs just randomly strolls through their forest? are the ewoks a space ferrying civilization? or just little tiny tree rats?"

"wait, did that one have a zipper up his back?"

with that said, i'll take the ewoks over jar jar any day of the week. I even remember the cartoon when i was a kid. It really wasn't all that good.

Agreed, they aren't exactly THAT badass I guess. But a lot of people find them cute/cool apparently.

So many themes in Star Wars to choose from. From the racing in Episode I or the attack on the Death Star in the original saga. Fingers crossed for a Jar Jar table though

Ewok table sounds pretty cool to me it would be a good variation with forest/tree houses look

no jar jar table just no

Quote Originally Posted by nekro neko View Post
    so many themes in star wars to choose from. From the racing in episode i or the attack on the death star in the original saga. Fingers crossed for a jar jar table though
    jar jar baby! Lol
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    I thought the ewoks were pretty annoying personally.

Even as a kid I was sitting there thinking "so these ewoks built all these elaborate huge traps just in case some galatic empire army with mechs just randomly strolls through their forest? are the ewoks a space ferrying civilization? or just little tiny tree rats?"

"wait, did that one have a zipper up his back?"

with that said, i'll take the ewoks over jar jar any day of the week. I even remember the cartoon when i was a kid. It really wasn't all that good.
    Tiny little tree rats, HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you nailed that one my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    Ewok table sounds pretty cool to me it would be a good variation with forest/tree houses look

no jar jar table just no
    Yes, Zen would make their Village/(s)? amazing for sure. I only liked the couple SW movies back in the 80's when I was a kid, so never got into thje newer stuff. All I know about the newer stuf is that red/black face villian guy,.Sam Jackson appears in one for some odd reason, and that society as a whole seems to think that Jar Jar Binks absolutely sucks. Pinbnall afficianados agree that Wliiam's pinball 2000 SW Episode 1 machine was pretty much ruined by the inclusion of Jar Jar, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'd prefer to see a Return of the Jedi table myself, which could feature the scene on the moon of Endor somewhere on the table. But if that's not being done I'd be happy to see a Battle for Endor table or something involving Ewoks. They were pretty cool, although I agree with the above statement that they were a bit too prepared for the Empire's attack.
    Wizard Modes Completed: Buccaneer (1-6-11) SotD (1-20-11) Agents (1-24-11) Biolab (3-31-11) MSM (10-8-11) SL (10-12-11)
    Paranormal (10-26-11) S-M (11-13-11) MK (12-15-11) X-Men (12-19-11) GR (1-15-12) CA (1-17-12) EQ (2-16-12) Rome (3-11-12)
    Pasha (3-12-12) NM (3-28-12) Extreme (5-16-12) Thor (5-22-12) SM (5-26-12) WWH (6-21-12) FF (6-22-12) Blade (6-23-12)
    IG (6-24-12) PvZ (1-7-13) ESB (2-27-13) CivilWar (6-22-13) BF (7-2-13)

Return of the Jedi. Absolutely agree with you E113.

Oh, Zen, if you make a ROTJ table, PLEASE include Malakili the Rancor Keeper. Thank you.

I agree. An ewok table would be great!

Smile yes

Ewok table with Logray would be great

Default Old Ewok Tune

Does anyone remember the old ending to Return of the Jedi? The main cast are there in the Ewok camp and the Ewok's are celebrating with a unique song which hasn't been heard since the "digital re-mastering." Back when the REAL Anikin's ghost was hangin' with Obi and Yoda at the end.
    The song kinda went, or at least sounded like,"Jub-jub... talkin' Juuuub-jub... Jub-jub talkin' dut dut, dut dut Duuuu jub-jub... dot do doot do doot JUB-JUB... dot do doot do doot JUB-JUB"
    ... and there's none of that fireworks across the galaxy stuff, just the celebration in the camp... anyone remember that?
    If an Ewok table were to be done, I'd like to see deep greens, Ewok's on those jet-bike things (can't remeber what they were called) AND most importantly, that song.