Thread: Star Wars Table Suggestions

Lightbulb Star Wars Table Suggestions

Thought i'd start one of these you never know they may already have some in the works or almost ready

Pod racing table:
    nice grand canyon scenery, pod racer sounds, hyper ball modes

Death star table:
    could do some nifty stuff with the trenches for Orbits, and even cooler have laser towers pop up and you have to hit them several times as they shot at your balls (pun intended) pushing them around.

Ewok table:
    i know some may not like this but think of the cool tree house look and forest, ramps could look like tree house bridges, take down at-st walkers and troopers with logs ect ect.

can't think of anything else at the moment i'm sure others have good suggestions as well.

For me an Admiral Ackbar table would be beyond epic!Which could be combined with the Death Star II battle.

More likely are probably Vader, Yoda and Han Solo tables.

Pod Race, Death Star or Endor/Ewoks are also contenders.But they could also be worked into possible Phantom/New Hope/Return tables.I would assume that the "extra" tables are more character specific.We'll see.

Ummm...hello?! Aren't we forgetting someone? Bar Bar Jinks! See? Didn't say his name.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    For me an Admiral Ackbar table would be beyond epic!Which could be combined with the Death Star II battle.

More likely are probably Vader, Yoda and Han Solo tables.

Pod Race, Death Star or Endor/Ewoks are also contenders.But they could also be worked into possible Phantom/New Hope/Return tables.I would assume that the "extra" tables are more character specific.We'll see.
    As much as i would like to see individual character tables for the most iconic SW characters, I like the idea of LucasArts wanting them to explore the universe more. There are some great novels set in the SW universe.

Well who knows. Let's just get the first pack in our hands, then we can speculate.

I kinda doubt it but yeah maybe we will get a table or two that genuinely features an out of left field character and/or expanded universe event.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Ummm...hello?! Aren't we forgetting someone? Bar Bar Jinks! See? Didn't say his name.
    LOL ya will just call him, He Who Shall Not Be Named!

oh and if i recall the Wookies have a vary similar setting as the Ewoks
    Last edited by RabidShark; 02-25-2013 at 03:00 PM.

EWok table, perfect choice my man. Also, I have a few things to say this morning. DARTH VADER DARTH VADER VADER VADER DARTH VADE DARTH VADER VADER VADER VADER JAMES EARL JONES.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    EWok table, perfect choice my man. Also, I have a few things to say this morning. DARTH VADER DARTH VADER VADER VADER DARTH VADE DARTH VADER VADER VADER VADER JAMES EARL JONES.
    trying to think of how a table could be around just Darth Vader but i think he will make several appearances tho he is in two of the first three tables after all and it looks like he pops up a bit too

What about a C3PO and the gold dude I can't remember his name? That's be cool. Or a straight up Chewbacca table, YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH. For the love of God pleaase make a Chewbacca table Zen. You could hit a certain hole or start a multiball, and he couid do his classic,hilarious weird yodel/yell thin,LOL.Would C3PO and gold dude fit into that table as well? I'm about to start researching ythe SW universe today. I love to research * Heath Ledger Joker grin*
    Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 02-25-2013 at 03:35 PM.

What about a C3PO and the gold dude I can't remember his name? That's be cool. Or a straight up Chewbacca table, YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH. For the love of God pleaase make a Chewbacca table Zen. You could hit a certain hole or start a multiball, and he couid do his classic,hilarious weird yodel/yell thin,LOL.Would C3PO and gold dude fit into that table as well? I'm about to start researching ythe SW universe today. I love to research * Heath Ledger Joker grin*
    R2D2.

Yeah I think that we will get table specific characters like Yoda and such. Or not! LOL I hope for a Yoda table though. For now I just want to enjoy the tables we will play tomorrow. For 360, on Wednesday. I'll have both versions.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

A Yoda table, GENIUS my friend. And they come out tmrw????????????? I knew this week,but tmrw? What time do they come out on Xbox Live usually? Not til 4AM right? I wish it was midnight,I'd stay up ALL night,lol.

A Yoda table, GENIUS my friend. And they come out tmrw????????????? I knew this week,but tmrw? What time do they come out on Xbox Live usually? Not til 4AM right? I wish it was midnight,I'd stay up ALL night,lol.
    Of course Yoda. That one of Star Wars most iconic characters. If Boba Fett has one, why not Yoda?! Yeah it comes out on the PSN tomorrow. I really don't know when Live updates. Sometimes it updates at midnight depending on how little the game may be, but I've seen it where Live updates at 3-4 in the a.m. I generally just wait til the Wednesday morning anyway to start downloading. I probably will stay up all night playing the PSN version. Then turn around and let the XBLA version download and play that one. Hahaha I love having multiple consoles.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

@Lasvegas , i thought CP3O is the Goldguy....
    @Raffie , hi Mate , i am with your Idea for a Yoda Table , really would like to see him jumping & flipping arround the Table
    & the Board could have that Junglelook from the Movie, where Luke & Yoda meet the first Time...
    @ all , whats up with that Jar Jar hate , i am not a Fan of him , but he was pretty funny in the Movie
    @ deep , how about a R2-Deep2 Table ? lol
    in the End , everything Zen brought out was a 100 times better then what i could have wished or suggested ....

hey Raffie... i want a Livestream tomorrow , while you play SW-Tables, because i get them 1 Day later lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dicepticon79 View Post
    @Lasvegas , i thought CP3O is the Goldguy....
    @Raffie , hi Mate , i am with your Idea for a Yoda Table , really would like to see him jumping & flipping arround the Table
    & the Board could have that Junglelook from the Movie, where Luke & Yoda meet the first Time...
    @ all , whats up with that Jar Jar hate , i am not a Fan of him , but he was pretty funny in the Movie
    @ deep , how about a R2-Deep2 Table ? lol
    in the End , everything Zen brought out was a 100 times better then what i could have wished or suggested ....

hey Raffie... i want a Livestream tomorrow , while you play SW-Tables, because i get them 1 Day later lol
    You're right, Dicepticon. C3PO is the gold android. LOL Woops...my bad.

Livestream, eh?! Hmmm....I'm down.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

I would like to see Darth Vader, Yoda, The battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin in EP3.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

General Grievous table

A sith table, or table of 'Darths'

PSN tmrw?? DONE. Thanks.

How about a table based on the bizarre SW band? Which movie is that from? An early one.

How about a table based on the bizarre SW band? Which movie is that from? An early one.
    Heck no, that Cantina place with that damn song, man...that song is really annoying lol it spins around in my head and won't leave.

I wonder if the theme for any of the ten planned tables hasn't been decided yet. I'm just guessing but I'd think they're already determined and being worked on as we speak. Although wouldn't it be cool if Zen had a fans' vote for a table, doesn't even have to be one of the Star Wars ones, where in a series of polls we voted for and decided on the elelments of a table?
    I'd still love to see someone make game where you could make your own tables and share them.

BTW, check my mail on my PS3 and found my $10 credit from Sony. Perfect timing! How awesome is that? That, plus getting 1-2 free games with the Plus subscription almost every week and Sony really is being awesome to it's customers lately.
    Last edited by hunter328; 02-26-2013 at 06:06 AM.

I agree with a vote, even if its for one table. Perfect timing on your 10 code, got one too a few days ago. Lets hope the new sw tables drop early in the day, have the night off.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

I would love to see a Star Wars : The Force Unleashed Table

Heres a Trailer to one of the games, tell me that isn't epic -

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Any table where the flippers - not the bumpers, not the ramps, not a decoration - are lightsabers!!

I promise I will never tire of hearing whhzzzhhh every time I swing a paddle. I just can't see that ever getting old. Though the flippers are the one thing on Zen tables that seem pretty standardized, so it may be a longshot

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    Ewok table:
    i know some may not like this but think of the cool tree house look and forest, ramps could look like tree house bridges, take down at-st walkers and troopers with logs ect ect.
    really like that idea

a Tatooine table would be pretty cool as well
    would be the cantina, the pod racers and the Tusken raiders all in one
    I'm also a big fan of the "Utini" sound the Jawas make

An Ewok table would be EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    Heck no, that Cantina place with that damn song, man...that song is really annoying lol it spins around in my head and won't leave.
    LOL,good point buddy.

Why hasn't anyone brought up the Thrawn Trilogy yet? It pretty much single-handedly revived the Star Wars fandom in the early '90s and remains one of the best series of EU novels to this day, so you really can't ignore it. Others I would like to see include Shadows of the Empire (even if Dash Rendar was a complete Han Solo knockoff), Rogue Squadron (too famous and pivotal in the Galactic Civil War to ignore), Knights of the Old Republic (the best Star Wars video game ever made) and Han Solo (focusing on his pre-Rebellion days). Please don't do anything related to the prequel trilogy (except for Battle for Naboo...and maybe podracing).

Cool Chewbacca

Would anyone be interested in a Chewbacca table of some sort? His funny sounding voice never gets old.
    #pinballforurhealth

Lightbulb Qui-Gon Jinn

This might be an even cooler table than Chewbacca, would do you good pinball folk think?
    #zenstudiosforyourearandeyeholes

The Max Rebo Band HAS to be included in a Jedi table. That's all I know.

I think that we DEFINITELY need to see a Darth Maul table. Maybe him vs. Darth Vader? Does anyone like this idea of a Darth Maul table?

I figured each movie would end up having it's own table, though I doubt all of them would be as deep as Empire.

I'm not sure characters/events like Darth Maul or podracing have enough depth to make an interesting standalone table, but together they'd help make an Episode I table better than most of us would expect.

Boba Fett is such a unique exception. A relatively minor character - he has something around 10 minutes screentime - that is rather popular, and his character lends itself well to the genre.

I figured there would be an Old Republic table. No idea for the final one, though the Force Unleashed idea sounds good. Only issue I see is can/will Zen make a table based off another video game?

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post
    I figured each movie would end up having it's own table, though I doubt all of them would be as deep as Empire.

Most likely not the case, as they already talked about doing a table for each movie, but Lucasarts said "no", and to make tables based on events/stories/characters.

I'm not sure characters/events like Darth Maul or podracing have enough depth to make an interesting standalone table, but together they'd help make an Episode I table better than most of us would expect.

Boba Fett is such a unique exception. A relatively minor character - he has something around 10 minutes screentime - that is rather popular, and his character lends itself well to the genre.

I figured there would be an Old Republic table. No idea for the final one, though the Force Unleashed idea sounds good. Only issue I see is can/will Zen make a table based off another video game?

There are 7 more tables to come
    Oh, and Zen CAN do anything

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post

Yeah they can definitely do something/should do something with Darth Maul. I mean, you know how BAD ass looking he is! I don't know how much screentime or whatever his role in the new movies are,since I haven't seen any of them, he just looks like to me one the coolest characters from any of these new SW movies. These new ones began in 1999, correct?

Yeah they can definitely do something/should do something with Darth Maul. I mean, you know how BAD ass looking he is! I don't know how much screentime or whatever his role in the new movies are,since I haven't seen any of them, he just looks like to me one the coolest characters from any of these new SW movies. These new ones began in 1999, correct?
    Darth Maul is super cool even though he only appears in Episode I
    he rarely speaks (I think he says two words or something lol) but has quite some screen time including two lightsaberfights with the last one being probably my favorite fight of all movies combined
    super cool dude and definitely a good character for a table theme

Snakeman:
    Ah. Didn't know that. I do suppose 6 tables the size of Empire may be a little too much.
    My only 2 tables left was with the assumption in that 6 of the 10 would be taken by movie tables.

Most likely not the case, as they already talked about doing a table for each movie, but Lucasarts said "no", and to make tables based on events/stories/characters.
    Interesting...I guess that would explain why there are some quotes and happenings on the ESB table that are (feel free to rip me a new one if I'm wrong) from A New Hope?...the light saber training, the 'move along' quote...

I agree with the Darth Maul table and plus in th animated series he's got a sith buddy and they both wanna kill obi-wan in the worst way.

Default Beat me to it :)

Quote Originally Posted by CC13 View Post
    Why hasn't anyone brought up the Thrawn Trilogy yet? It pretty much single-handedly revived the Star Wars fandom in the early '90s and remains one of the best series of EU novels to this day, so you really can't ignore it. Others I would like to see include Shadows of the Empire (even if Dash Rendar was a complete Han Solo knockoff), Rogue Squadron (too famous and pivotal in the Galactic Civil War to ignore), Knights of the Old Republic (the best Star Wars video game ever made) and Han Solo (focusing on his pre-Rebellion days). Please don't do anything related to the prequel trilogy (except for Battle for Naboo...and maybe podracing).
    The Thrawn era would make a great table and introduce some new characters that fans of only the films have not yet gotten to know. Mara Jade and Talon Karrde and Booster Terrick along with Thrawn are some of Star Wars best characters. Also agree on Rogue Squadron, the people who only watch the films need to meet people like Tycho, Wes, Face and Hobbie...

I would love to see a New Jedi Order table. The Yuzzahn Vong war has so many possibilities.

Default Heir to the Empire

Yeah, definitely agree about Thrawn. The Star Wars table I'd really like to see is any kind of Zahn trilogy table, whether it's Heir to the Empire or just Thrawn.

Was Thrawn a comic book series or something? I've never heard of Thrawn SW.

It would be very cool to see a table on Darth Sidiius himself, because he also mentions a little bit about his former Master.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Quote Originally Posted by Beliskner View Post
    Darth Maul is super cool even though he only appears in Episode I
    he rarely speaks (I think he says two words or something lol) but has quite some screen time including two lightsaberfights with the last one being probably my favorite fight of all movies combined
    super cool dude and definitely a good character for a table theme
    you should check out the clone wars series there is some good stuff with darth maul & savage opress i was vary surprised and pleased that Clancy Brown did the voice of savage opress, the voice of darth maul Sam Witwer was pretty cool as well, i would skip season 1 and start with season 2, darth maul & savage opress are around season 3-5 tho

Monster, Season 3 Episode 13
    Witches, Season 3 Episode 14
    Brothers, Season 4 Episode 21
    Revenge, Season 4 Episode 22
    Revival, Season 5 Episode 1
    Eminence, Season 5 Episode 14
    Shades of Reason, Season 5 Episode 15
    The Lawless, Season 5 Episode 16
    Last edited by RabidShark; 03-17-2013 at 01:58 AM.

I agree that a Death Star table would be awesome. It would have a heavy dose of Darth Vader so a Vader table would be redundant - especially that he's prominent in the ESB table already. Maybe play as the Dark Side, building the Death Star, Trench Run of course, Blueprint Mode with vector graphics (a la Tron) would be cool...

Millenium Falcon would be an incredible table. Also featuring X-Wings and Tie Fighters, hyperspace mode, rear gunner mini game, etc...

ROD

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    Pod racing table:
    nice grand canyon scenery, pod racer sounds, hyper ball modes
    That would be ideal. Imagine playing that table on a 3DS XL.

361niz.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ROD View Post
    That would be ideal. Imagine playing that table on a 3DS XL.

361niz.jpg
    yes but i really need a 3d monitor now :P and a vita seeing as so many of my psn games came with vita versions as well.

I'd like to see a Dark Forces: Jedi Knight table. Kyle's always been amazing and well loved in the EU, not to mention you've got 7 Dark Jedi to defeat, which would be perfect for missions, followed by the final confrontation with Jerec.

Default Star Wars Table Suggestions

Tables I would like to play:

1. A Force Unleashed table - loved the over the top jedi powers in the first game.

2. A Jabba's Palace table - I found the place always fascinating. Just like in the movie the table could be filled with strange creatures and lots of black humor.

3. A pod racing table - I know, already mentioned by others but this should really be a no-brainer for pinball. While I think that episode 1 is the weakest of the movies the pod racing scenes are awesome and I can't get enough of them:-)

Last but not least...since a lot of people will probably never reach scene 6 in ESB...please include the lightsaber fight in a Return of the Jedi table and make it as easy to trigger as the scenes in ESB.
    Last edited by Slangster; 05-01-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slangster View Post
    Tables I would like to play:

1. A Force Unleashed table - loved the over the top jedi powers in the first game.

2. A Jabba's Palace table - I found the place always fascinating. Just like in the movie the table could be filled with strange creatures and lots of black humor.

3. A pod racing table - I know, already mentioned by others but this should really be a no-brainer for pinball. While I think that episode 1 is the weakest of the movies the pod racing scenes are awesome and I can't get enough of them:-)

Last but not least...since a lot of people will probably never reach scene 6 in ESB...please include the lightsaber fight in a Return of the Jedi table and make it as easy to trigger as the scenes in ESB.
    Awesome suggestions, thank you!

Question ok i want the new set of SW tables

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Awesome suggestions, thank you!
    Ok the 3 SW tables are amazing but its time for New ones. At this rate we will get the new tables when HOME ALONE 4 comes out which is never lol. Any plans on making tables of TRANSFORMERS. Think of a TRANSFORMERS table or tables that transforms during certain missions like Optimus Prime etc. I know SW is very popular but with the new age gamers TRANSFORMERS tables would kill SW tables, So when we getting a new batch of tables.

Quote Originally Posted by pinballfreak69 View Post
    At this rate we will get the new tables when HOME ALONE 4 comes out which is never lol.
    HOME ALONE 4

Hahahaha Leave it to you to go and get the evidence, Snake!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Hahahaha Leave it to you to go and get the evidence, Snake!
    Just don't ask how I know there is a Home Alone 4

It's the 20th anniversary of The Phantom Menace, so it'd be nice to see an Episode I table. Ideally each of the prequels would get a table, since every other movie has its own.