Results 1 to 49 of 49

Thread: Star Wars: The Clone Wars table

  1. #1

    Default Star Wars: The Clone Wars table

    Star Wars Pinball for Zen Pinball 2 launches on PSN in North America today! Join us on the PlayStation Blog and check out the Clone Wars trailer!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Casio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Do these tables have demo's?
    Last edited by Casio; 02-26-2013 at 03:46 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    137

    Default

    thanks bobomb looking forward to it and now this



  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casio View Post
    Do these tables have demo's?
    On PSN & XBLA, yes

  5. #5
    Senior Member Casio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Thought so, just checking. Thanks.

  6. #6
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    I'm so excited

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    I'm so excited

    Not as excited as me. I posted a youtube video of how excited I am.


  8. #8
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Not as excited as me. I posted a youtube video of how excited I am.


  9. #9
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    That video FTW!!!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  10. #10
    Junior Member Meecrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Man, I can't wait! Was hoping to be at work most of the day but got home early. Now I gotta wait like 6 hours for PSN to update >.<
    PSN: fullmetalmeecrob

  11. #11
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meecrob View Post
    Man, I can't wait! Was hoping to be at work most of the day but got home early. Now I gotta wait like 6 hours for PSN to update >.<
    Yeah! The last time Zen released out a table (Civil War), the PSN Store didn't finished updating until a little after 8:00pm EST.

  12. #12
    Junior Member Meecrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Yeah! The last time Zen released out a table (Civil War), the PSN Store didn't finished updating until a little after 8:00pm EST.
    Here's hoping it doesn't take till midnight like last week
    PSN: fullmetalmeecrob

  13. #13
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Hopefully the pack will appear shortly before the store updates kind of like Civil War I think? Or it was another table, maybe it was ZP2 itself.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    But it's the 27th now! The new tables weren't ready at midnight! They weren't ready at 3am! They aren't ready at 6am! Whattaguygottadooooooo??

    Also, two of three links on the Clone Wars blog post are broken:

    file://localhost/C:/Users/kirk/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/Q2IG5506/twitter.com/zen_studios

  15. #15
    Senior Member Cloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Oh man! I just love this table... really excellent. Got a very nice scoring balance (so far!) in that you keep on feeling that you can spam away e.g. Liberation Hurry up but eventually you hit the mission hole and you don't have a choice but to play the missions as they are initially not timed.

    Before certain people take offence I'll rather not start a new thread for a strategy guide

    My approach so far in short is:

    - Start off with spamming the Liberation ramp alternating with the Lock ramp until Liberation Hurry up start.
    - Shoot the ball up the left council ramp and get points from the Liberation Hurry up (30mil+ if all goes well).
    - Each time the ball drops down the right in-lane make sure that an unlit CLONE letter is there so that you can get your kickbacks going.
    - Once the liberation hurry up is done, repeat the above again until both kickbacks are activated.
    - At that point you will have a few choices - either shoot the lock holes and start the multi-ball or start a mission.
    - I tend to start the multi-ball (as you will eventually start the missions anyway) as this is where the tables magic start to happen as both the hurry ups and the multi-balls are stackable!
    - By starting the one multi-ball there is a good chance that you will start the other one if you play well and you will also complete both hurry ups in between it all.
    - After the multi-ball is down to one ball again the next phase starts if you hit the mission hole (I think!... don't have time to confirm it now)... you are then into the Point Rain Troop Transfer mode... I have given up on this mode after a while because it seems like you can go on forever! This is possibly the biggest spammable mode of the table that might just spoil it in the end as who knows how high you can go! I stopped when I was making 5mil per ramp shot (starting from 1mil) and just let the time run out until the mode was over.

    This is just a short idea of how I am currently approaching the table and not even playing all the modes on the table... would be interested to hear other thoughts! I have completed all 5 missions but not yet in one game... been too busy with all the other stuff happening. I have made around 600mil now and that was just by puttering around... I think with patience (and some spammable modes ) that this table is going to end up with humongous scores
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

    Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

    Discord server - PinStratsDan

    Twitter - PinStratsDan

    Facebook - PinStratsDan

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Oh man! I just love this table... really excellent. Got a very nice scoring balance (so far!) in that you keep on feeling that you can spam away e.g. Liberation Hurry up but eventually you hit the mission hole and you don't have a choice but to play the missions as they are initially not timed.

    Before certain people take offence I'll rather not start a new thread for a strategy guide

    My approach so far in short is:

    - Start off with spamming the Liberation ramp alternating with the Lock ramp until Liberation Hurry up start.
    - Shoot the ball up the left council ramp and get points from the Liberation Hurry up (30mil+ if all goes well).
    - Each time the ball drops down the right in-lane make sure that an unlit CLONE letter is there so that you can get your kickbacks going.
    - Once the liberation hurry up is done, repeat the above again until both kickbacks are activated.
    - At that point you will have a few choices - either shoot the lock holes and start the multi-ball or start a mission.
    - I tend to start the multi-ball (as you will eventually start the missions anyway) as this is where the tables magic start to happen as both the hurry ups and the multi-balls are stackable!
    - By starting the one multi-ball there is a good chance that you will start the other one if you play well and you will also complete both hurry ups in between it all.
    - After the multi-ball is down to one ball again the next phase starts if you hit the mission hole (I think!... don't have time to confirm it now)... you are then into the Point Rain Troop Transfer mode... I have given up on this mode after a while because it seems like you can go on forever! This is possibly the biggest spammable mode of the table that might just spoil it in the end as who knows how high you can go! I stopped when I was making 5mil per ramp shot (starting from 1mil) and just let the time run out until the mode was over.

    This is just a short idea of how I am currently approaching the table and not even playing all the modes on the table... would be interested to hear other thoughts! I have completed all 5 missions but not yet in one game... been too busy with all the other stuff happening. I have made around 600mil now and that was just by puttering around... I think with patience (and some spammable modes ) that this table is going to end up with humongous scores
    I'm with you there cloda. I use a similar strategy buy most of it is the same. The gem of this table are the missions IMO. I think the spammable modes are nothing like what Civil War was but as with any pinball table there are going to be spammable shots. I just wished that there was more risk involved.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Cloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    I'm with you there cloda. I use a similar strategy buy most of it is the same. The gem of this table are the missions IMO. I think the spammable modes are nothing like what Civil War was but as with any pinball table there are going to be spammable shots. I just wished that there was more risk involved.
    I have beaten the wizard mode now ending with a 50mil bonus for completion. I have also made my usual aimed for target of a billion on the table in that game with about 400mil coming from the missions and 600mil coming from multi-balls and hurry-ups and the Point Rain Troop transfer. If you want to concentrate on getting a super high score it is less risky in my opinion to not start the missions and rather play the hurry ups, multi-balls, Point Rain Troop Transfer and training.

    Usually once I have beaten a table and made a billion I don't easily play it again but this table is so much fun and it still feels like I have not mastered it yet so I think I will give it a few more shots... but first onto the other two tables
    Last edited by Cloda; 03-04-2013 at 09:45 AM.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

    Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

    Discord server - PinStratsDan

    Twitter - PinStratsDan

    Facebook - PinStratsDan

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    I have beaten the wizard mode now ending with a 50mil bonus for completion. I have also made my usual aimed for target of a billion on the table in that game with about 400mil coming from the missions and 600mil coming from multi-balls and hurry-ups and the Point Rain Troop transfer. If you want to concentrate on getting a super high score it is less risky in my opinion to not start the missions and rather play the hurry ups, multi-balls, Point Rain Troop and training.

    Usually once I have beaten a table and made a billion I don't easily play it again but this table is so much fun and it still feels like I have not mastered it yet so I think I will give it a few more shots... but first onto the other two tables
    Can someone explain what 'Point Rain Troop' is? I have over 3.5b on the table and don't know what it is referring to.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Cloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Miwurdz View Post
    Can someone explain what 'Point Rain Troop' is? I have over 3.5b on the table and don't know what it is referring to.
    Well done! How dit you do it?

    Point Rain Troop Transfer: After you have played the Libberation and Gunship hurry-ups and the Clone and T6 multiballs you can start the mode in the mission hole. I don't think there is anything else involved.

    PS: Sorry for the confusion with the "Point Rain Troop".
    Last edited by Cloda; 03-04-2013 at 09:45 AM.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

    Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

    Discord server - PinStratsDan

    Twitter - PinStratsDan

    Facebook - PinStratsDan

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Miwurdz View Post
    Can someone explain what 'Point Rain Troop' is? I have over 3.5b on the table and don't know what it is referring to.
    He means the Point Rain hurry-up. You're supposed to be transporting clone troopers to Point Rain, so that's where the 'troop' part comes from.

  21. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I see. I used the training ramp and the Citadel mini table. I can beat it about 8 or 9 times out of ten. On my high score run, I was scoring 11.5m a shot there.

  22. #22
    Senior Member Cloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Miwurdz View Post
    I see. I used the training ramp and the Citadel mini table. I can beat it about 8 or 9 times out of ten. On my high score run, I was scoring 11.5m a shot there.
    I got to 5mil a shot on the Point Rain Troop Transfer and just stopped because it became very repetitive so I don't know how high that can go per shot. Seems like this table is offering many spamming opportunities... I'll leave it to you patient people to pursue the mega scores.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

    Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

    Discord server - PinStratsDan

    Twitter - PinStratsDan

    Facebook - PinStratsDan

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    I got to 5mil a shot on the Point Rain Troop Transfer and just stopped because it became very repetitive so I don't know how high that can go per shot. Seems like this table is offering many spamming opportunities... I'll leave it to you patient people to pursue the mega scores.
    Not really an issue now the save game option is there. No more leaving my 360 on for 3 days to beat the 1.5 trillion high score on R&B on the original game. I'll look into that Point Rain mode.

  24. #24
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Point Rain Troop Transfer: After you have played the Liberation and Gunship hurry-ups and the Clone and T6 multiballs you can start the mode in the mission hole. I don't think there is anything else involved.
    You don't need to do all of that. All you need to do is hit the upkicker (aka the mission hole) five times to activate it.

    If you look closely at the right ramp, you will see the word "Point Rain" with 5 small square lights. Each time you hit the upkicker, it will light one of those lights.

  25. #25
    Senior Member Cloda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    You don't need to do all of that. All you need to do is hit the upkicker (aka the mission hole) five times to activate it.

    If you look closely at the right ramp, you will see the word "Point Rain" with 5 small square lights. Each time you hit the upkicker, it will light one of those lights.
    Ah man... so you need to do even less to get a super spammable mode started. Not good in my humble opinion
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

    Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

    Discord server - PinStratsDan

    Twitter - PinStratsDan

    Facebook - PinStratsDan

    Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

  26. #26
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Ah man... so you need to do even less to get a super spammable mode started. Not good in my humble opinion
    I know! It's really frustrating when you're trying to start up a mission by spelling out "council" on the right ramp and you accidentally start up Point Rain instead.

  27. #27
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    I know! It's really frustrating when you're trying to start up a mission by spelling out "council" on the right ramp and you accidentally start up Point Rain instead.
    I absolutely hate that. I get even more irritated when things isn't going my way and then that side mission starts up. I just want to plunge the ball myself. Guess what....THAT'S when everything wants to go right. I've gotten to the wizard mode twice and failed twice. No more. I will get there the next time and beat it. I just really hate the Weapons Factory mission.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  28. #28
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I've gotten to the wizard mode twice and failed twice.
    Same here! I was pretty close the second time though. Hopefully, the third time is the charm.

  29. #29
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Same here! I was pretty close the second time though. Hopefully, the third time is the charm.
    3rd Here

  30. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North-West England
    Posts
    111

    Default

    For some reason this table doesn't grab me as much as the other two tables. I wish Yoda (well, I think it's him) would shut up while I'm playing.

    Shooting the left orbit seems to be very risky shot, too, as the ball tends to drain if you don't catch it with the right flipper, but if you raise the right flipper there is also the chance of the ball hitting the right slingshot, smacking the tip of the left flipper, and then the ball hitting the underneath of the right flipper before draining. Very annoying.

    Having said that, I love the Target Practice/Citadel modes and the main missions are quite varied.
    PSN: Jeppo99
    Feel free to friend me, but make sure you mention that you are from these forums.

  31. #31
    ROD
    Guest

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeppo99 View Post
    For some reason this table doesn't grab me as much as the other two tables. I wish Yoda (well, I think it's him) would shut up while I'm playing.
    There is an option to shut up Yoda. I do it every time. 1st pause your game & then scroll down to Adjust Game Settings. Then select AUDIO. Turn the SFX VOLUME all the way down. I also shut off the MUSIC VOLUME. Playing pinball with your own music is ideal. Even when im on a pinball machine I'll be blasting some DJ Shadow, DJ Kavinsky or whatever im into through my headphones. Why settle for less? Seriously being comfortable is key when playing a game that last hours..

  32. #32
    Senior Member ER777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Muting all sounds effects completely isn't a viable option for a lot of people. What they really want is a separate slider for voices rather than it being lumped in with the table sounds effects. Its a pretty reasonable request since its something that a lot of games do have. I agree with the music part though, I've always got the custom soundtracks going (I seem to play my best with Avenged Sevenfold playing).

  33. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
    Muting all sounds effects completely isn't a viable option for a lot of people. What they really want is a separate slider for voices rather than it being lumped in with the table sounds effects. Its a pretty reasonable request since its something that a lot of games do have. I agree with the music part though, I've always got the custom soundtracks going (I seem to play my best with Avenged Sevenfold playing).
    That's an excellent idea. I love the sound effects and default music, but a voice volume control would be great to have. Yoda's constant "Confucius says" advice becomes really tiresome after a while particularly on long play. I try to block him out, but it's not so easy when I'm listening to the table for feedback on events and performance.

  34. #34
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Darn was so close to the Wizard Mode, just needing to do the Training Mini - Playfield Mode but unlucky for me I drained


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  35. #35
    Junior Member jsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
    Muting all sounds effects completely isn't a viable option for a lot of people. What they really want is a separate slider for voices rather than it being lumped in with the table sounds effects. Its a pretty reasonable request since its something that a lot of games do have. I agree with the music part though, I've always got the custom soundtracks going (I seem to play my best with Avenged Sevenfold playing).
    I would never mute the fabulous John Williams star wars score! For all the others though, I find that movie soundtracks really do the job. (Try The Avengers table with the actual Avengers soundtrack. Also the recent Total Recall remake soundtrack seems to work really well with most Zen tables).

    Separate voice volume control would be great though, I would totally turn it off on Clone Wars. To be honest, that's really the only one that bugs me. But it bugs me a LOT.

  36. #36
    Senior Member skyway73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Darn was so close to the Wizard Mode, just needing to do the Training Mini - Playfield Mode but unlucky for me I drained
    Keep going STTC! I've failed a few times on the Training, it's not that hard but a bit long-winded.

    I'm determined to at least reach the Wizard mode, even if I fail it I think it is a big achievement just to get there. I'm starting with the weapons factory mission every time as its by far the hardest, the closest I've got is just needing the monster mission but I hit his base and the ball flew SDTM. Sigh. On a side note, does it seem strange to anyone else that there is no sound effect when you hit his base successfully?

  37. #37
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    I tend to go for the training mode first then do the Weapons Factory Mission, the rest I seem to then be able to do if I'm in the zone. Heard the Wizard Mode is a nightmare though.


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  38. #38
    ROD
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    I tend to go for the training mode first then do the Weapons Factory Mission, the rest I seem to then be able to do if I'm in the zone. Heard the Wizard Mode is a nightmare though.
    Owning the Clone Wars table has nothing to do with the Wizard Mode. Focus on the training mode & raise the jackpot value. Believe me when almost every shot in the training mode is worth 10M or more you wont care about aiming for anything else.

    FunnyPart-com-good_luck.jpg

  39. #39
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ROD View Post
    Owning the Clone Wars table has nothing to do with the Wizard Mode. Focus on the training mode & raise the jackpot value. Believe me when almost every shot in the training mode is worth 10M or more you wont care about aiming for anything else.
    He knows that, but don't forget that STTC writes up those wonderful PDF guides. He needs to experience and defeat the wizard mode at least once, so he knows how to explain it in the guide.

  40. #40
    Senior Member skyway73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Got the silver trophy today

    Managed to get to the Wizard mode for my very first time, was about ten shots from completing it but failed. As I was on a good score with two extra balls I thought I would carry on and see how far I got. I went through the missions again starting with the easiest this time and was playing one of those games where you can't seem to miss a shot! I just had Weapons factory to do again before the second Wizard mode and breezed through it first time. This time I knew what to expect and once I got down to just two balls I took my time and luck was on my side and I won the trophy

    Ended up with 1.1 billion, only the second or third Zen table I have over 1 billion on I think so I'm happy.

  41. #41
    Senior Member s-carnegie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Nice score, and a well deserved trophy. Ive yet to make it to wizard mode on this table. You must be near the top of leader board with a billion. So far my top score is 313m. I need to get a couple extra balls, rare for me on this table.

  42. #42
    Senior Member maink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    325

    Default

    has anybody been able to get more than 2 extra balls , i get one from rex and 1 from 10x then it doesn't give anymore
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

  43. #43
    Senior Member maink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    325

    Default

    just looked at operation menu its pre set to 2 extra balls per games , but the in game says 5 and every table has 5 , must be a mistake
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

  44. #44
    ROD
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maink View Post
    just looked at operation menu its pre set to 2 extra balls per games , but the in game says 5 and every table has 5 , must be a mistake
    I believe it. Too bad I didn't read that before wasting my time trying to get more then 2 extra balls. The operation menu should also include that you may be limited to 1 extra ball if you get the extra ball from REX before 10X.

    star-warshow-are-they-communicating_c_127383.jpg

  45. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    181

    Default

    End of ball bonuses

    Multipliers are increased by spelling R2D2 (located above the Gunship bumpers)

    Respect - 100,000 points
    Bonus for "respecting" the table and not tilting it

    Main Mission - 500,000 points per completed Jedi Council Mission

    Troops Transported - 100,000 points per transport
    Via the Point Rain mini-game

    Balls Locked - 100,000 points per locked ball
    In preparation of Clone Multiball

    Rank Bonus - 100,000 per rank
    Per completed training session

    Comments - Ok scoring, though low compared to the rest of the table. I've never had much luck raising the multipliers on this table. Still worth trying to do because it's safe, you can activate the Gunship ballsave, and you get an extra ball for reaching 10x.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

  46. #46
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post
    Respect - 100,000 points
    Bonus for "respecting" the table and not tilting it
    Don't you mean nudging it? If you tilt the table you'll get no EOB at all.

  47. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    181

    Default

    That's what I mean.

    If you tilt the table, you get no bonus. I thought I implied it....

    Just trying to put something clever on an otherwise really dull bonus.
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

  48. #48
    Senior Member Beliskner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    178

    Default

    When I played this table after the release I discovered a very weird bug. One time after completing a mission I hit the right council ramp and the ball got stuck. I don't exactly know how it happened but it looked like the ball was hovering a couple millimeters over the table. I nudged the table and nothing happened. My game was basically ove. It never happened again until a few days ago. A mission ended and a second or so later I hit the right council ramp and the ball got stuck in the same way. Fortunately after 15-20 seconds the ball exploded and another one was launched onto the table so I could continue the game.
    I had a similar thing happening on Boba Fett a while ago where the ball went out of bounds and also got launched back onto the table.
    I tried to recreate the scenario on Clone Wars but couldn't do it. Anybody experienced that glitch as well?

  49. #49
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beliskner View Post
    When I played this table after the release I discovered a very weird bug. One time after completing a mission I hit the right council ramp and the ball got stuck. I don't exactly know how it happened but it looked like the ball was hovering a couple millimeters over the table. I nudged the table and nothing happened. My game was basically ove. It never happened again until a few days ago. A mission ended and a second or so later I hit the right council ramp and the ball got stuck in the same way. Fortunately after 15-20 seconds the ball exploded and another one was launched onto the table so I could continue the game.
    I had a similar thing happening on Boba Fett a while ago where the ball went out of bounds and also got launched back onto the table.
    I tried to recreate the scenario on Clone Wars but couldn't do it. Anybody experienced that glitch as well?
    Yes, I experienced this many times on Clone Wars, but the ball exploded and relaunched each time. Sometimes I had to wait 30 seconds or so, because the ball has to completely stationary before the game will detect that it's stuck. This is how Zen's games deal with stuck balls, but it's not 100% efficient.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •