Thread: SW table Impressions so far?

Default SW table Impressions so far?

Hey all wondering what your impressions on the SW tables so far. I haven't read any rule sheets because I like to figure out the tables on my own. Eventually will.

CLONE WARS
    I played Clone wars first and I was impressed by it. The ramp shots take a bit getting used to. I thought it was going to be ramp spam but it's not quite true. There are ramps yes and combos can lead to some great scores but the hurry-ups are where the points are. Accuracy is still king as playing the missions. I liked the mission where there is a force field and you have to shoot the orbits to get into the center and plant bombs.

Varied missions all leading to ramp combos which isn't bad. Lighting lock is easy....... locking the ball on those side sink-holes isn't.

Still trying to figure out what start T-6 multiball All I know is you can stack it with regular multiball as well.

Gunship hurry-up takes a bit to long to finish actually It tells you what ramp to shoot and I think you score 1m per shot and ramps up every time you shoot the ball into the gunship. If you miss your shield dwindles down. So be accurate with your shots.

That clone trooper mini-game is quite fun actually you need to shoot at targets to get to the next stage. After completing it you get your trophy I think the score ramps up the next time you get another level.

Actually impressed with this table. Only played a couple of games.

ESB (Episode V)

Wow what a great table! Lots of different modes withing each scene. It seems a lot harder than expected.

Locking the ball is unexpectedly interesting. You have to shoot the lock hole from the upper right flipper by the outlanes. I'm so confused on how I started some mutiballs. Not by locking the ball with the above method.

Didn't have time to delve into this table but I am very VERY impressed by this table.

I only completed Scene 1.

BOBA FETT

Unfortunately I did not have to much time to play this table that much. It's very interesting and can be tough. Those in lanes coming from ramp shots come back so fast so either prepare to use your flipper or let it rollover to the other flipper.

What's interesting is you only collect your bounty by locking the ball into your ship that flies right in front of your flippers. You have to shoot the ramp which can get annoying as it rotates back and forth in front of you. I like the spy mission where you hop onto the rafting and fight against a storm trooper.

Other than that I think I will like this one only because you can choose how difficult the mission can be. The more points you want the tougher it is. only lit BOBA FE. That's pretty much all I had time for.

That said Great pack ZEN so looking forward to see what the next tables will be.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 02-27-2013 at 01:49 AM.

i already know boba fett will be my favorite .
    the voice sound weird in esb don't know why they didn't sample the actors voices ,but the table is good
    i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Angry Where is my star wars tables!!!!!!

I've been updating my vita and PS3 all day and there are no Star Wars tables yet. If you say its coming out on the 26th, then release it on the f*cking 26th. I need my fix!!!!

Talking Nvrmind

never mind I'm an idiot, but now I feel reeel grooovvvvy

Have you checked it through the store? The icons didnt appear first i had to go in through the store, not the in game menu.

Edit:
    Lol Nevermind as well.

Tables are AWESOME so far! Going back to my ps3 now.....
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 02-27-2013 at 02:29 AM.

That's funny, I think locking the balls in the sinkholes on the Clone Wars table is super duper easy lol liking The Clone Wars very much. Like you said, it's like there's some ramp spam but at the same time there isnt, it's about those hurry up modes. I think I only beat 2 missions, the one you mentioned and an easy one where you just hit the bad guy lol. TESB table is pretty interesting, but I'd like to think by first impressions that it's my least favorite (honestly don't know yet, though). It's pretty cool, got to level 3 jedi training, I have no clue what to do during Vader Frenzy or whatever it's called, wher there's a ramp in the middle of the table and you have to shoot it up somewhere, seems like he grabs it almost every time (seems like he's supposed to? It shows points every time he does). Yoda bonus is good, you get to choose a bonus of your choice to help you with the wizard mode. Boba Fett is pure awesome, as I mentioned in the Boba Fett thread. I spelled Boba fe, only missed the last two letters.

I think Episode V is my favorite so far. It has a very clean look to it and has great flow. I like all the missions and side missions. And sure enough, Deep was not joking about stacked madness. Like all of his other tables there is stacking. I'm not sure if you stack different multiball modes but you can definitely stack multiballs with missions. I haven't figured out the TRAINING mission. I think I only hit the lasers with the lightsaber once or twice. I haven't figured out the timing. All the missions seem to have multiple parts so it is definitely more challenging than I thought at first. I like how the kickbacks are not super easy or super hard to get. It seems just right. This table is a home run.

Boba Fett is pretty fun. Those return lanes are FAST which makes shots pretty difficult. The Newton Ball is pretty cool but it can be tricky to hit it with the right amount of force to expose the HUTT bounty hole. I think I need to try the different bounty missions. I kept choosing the regular bounty where you have to hit each lane once. I hope the bounties missions are more varied than that.

I haven't spent much time with Clone Wars so I can't make much of a judgement on this table. But this table has some very bright art work. WOW. I might have to turn down the brightness or contrast on my TV for that table. I just did one mission where a big shield comes up and you have to hit the outer lanes to make combo shots within the shield. Pretty cool.

I really like Episode V the most. I really like the flow and layout. Deep wasn't kidding about the rules sheet.

Boba Fett is my next favorite. I have already gotten both trophies and there are a lot of scoring opportunities. The speed is a little wonky on this table. Sometimes the ball will zoom down those habitrails, while other times it just slowly coasts down them. It's a bit tricky to adapt to the two speeds.

Clone Wars is my least favorite out of the bunch. It's pretty easy to get a good score, but it gets a bit repetitive especially when you are trying to complete those missions.

Wow, the mini game on CW is SICK. I got the ball to gop up twice, does anyone know how many times it goes up? Zen must have been listening to me about the table constantly changing,lol. Zen are so freaking cool. Coolest vide game company going right now,hands down.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    Wow, the mini game on CW is SICK. I got the ball to gop up twice, does anyone know how many times it goes up? Zen must have been listening to me about the table constantly changing,lol. Zen are so freaking cool. Coolest vide game company going right now,hands down.
    Yeah, I got up twice as well, I wonder how far it goes lol.

I think I like Episode V the best so far also. It seems to have to most variety in the missions. The other two started to feel a little bit repetitive pretty quickly, especially Clone Wars. I did like the upper playfield training path in the Clone Wars table though.

I think it just goes up the two levels. Once you complete the second level you get 10mil and a rank promotion. Not sure if you re-enter if it changes though..

Cool. Hopefully they apply this aspect more and more into their tables.

Quote Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
    I think I like Episode V the best so far also. It seems to have to most variety in the missions. The other two started to feel a little bit repetitive pretty quickly, especially Clone Wars. I did like the upper playfield training path in the Clone Wars table though.

Yeah what ER777 said. It goes 2 levels and if you haven't got the trophy it will give it to you once you get a rank. I'm pretty sure the Jackpot increases but I have not had chance to play too much as I'm delving into Episode V. My fav so far but Boba is certainly up in the running.

I only played for an hour so far, I like all 3 tables great work again zen.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    I have no clue what to do during Vader Frenzy or whatever it's called, wher there's a ramp in the middle of the table and you have to shoot it up somewhere, seems like he grabs it almost every time (seems like he's supposed to? It shows points every time he does).
    ya same here nothing is lit?, there was one other mission too with the same effect timers counting down but i don't see anything lit.

the timer on 50 and 60 mill missions on boba fett is a little short i almost got the empire 60 mill one where boba hides behind the ramp with the trooper shooting at him, i was so sad 156 mill on that game i think.

all in all i would have to give all tables 10/10 no doubt about it .

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    ya same here nothing is lit?, there was one other mission too with the same effect timers counting down but i don't see anything lit.

the timer on 50 and 60 mill missions on boba fett is a little short i almost got the empire 60 mill one where boba hides behind the ramp with the trooper shooting at him, i was so sad 156 mill on that game i think.

all in all i would have to give all tables 10/10 no doubt about it .
    I read the guide about Vader Frenzy, you're just supposed to try and hit him, but "the force is strong" or something like that it says in the guide lol I shot it up so many times, never actually hit him, but maybe there is something to it.

I read the guide about Vader Frenzy, you're just supposed to try and hit him, but "the force is strong" or something like that it says in the guide lol I shot it up so many times, never actually hit him, but maybe there is something to it.
    You can't hit him, he is too powerful But you can get higher and higher scores for each successful shot.

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    You can't hit him, he is too powerful But you can get higher and higher scores for each successful shot.
    Ah, okay! That make's sense, thanks for chiming in, Deep! This table is awesome, you did a FANTASTIC job!

KickBeaten Down

As far as I know, the Vader Frenzy is just taking as many shots at Vader as you can, as each one is worth increasing points. It's based on Han Solo's futile attempt to blast Vader on Bespin. Stack with a multiball for best results. Maybe there is a bonus to be earned once you get enough shots in, but I haven't gotten it yet if so.

Ah, okay! That make's sense, thanks for chiming in, Deep! This table is awesome, you did a FANTASTIC job!
    Thanks a lot! I'm glad you enjoy it Feel free to ask any questions about the table guys!

Three really nice tables. Well done, Zen people.

You guys are very, very, close to being the only thing keeping the Vita alive. I sure appreciate that.

How about a Star Wars the Old Republic table? It could also be a decorative item for your SWTOR ship. Cross promotion and all that.

For the love of God deep, stop with the mode stacking!!! I'm sorry, but all it does is screw up what you are actually trying to accomplish. Case in point, I was on scene 6 of the Episode V table, and I was in checkpoint 3, where you have to hit 3 ramps. Left bumpers were one of the targets, and I know the best way to hit them, is to hit the yoda ramp which drops the ball right over the far right little flipper for a nice shot across the table. The problem was, hitting this ramp started the yoda mission mode so the ball was shot across the table instead of dropping nicely over the far right flipper. I have to tell, you I had already hit the other 2 flashing lanes, so this really pissed me off. Why does anyone like stacking modes?? It ruins the continuity of the game modes, it really drives me crazy!

At any rate, I finally beat Scene 6, pretty cool fighting vader. Nice table, but ease up on that stacking! Some people like it, but not ALL of us.

On a different note, why is the zen site so damn slow right now???

Wow thank you, it's absolutely totally freaking awesome that a table designer comes on the forum and says we can ask whatever we want lol !!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Deep that's an amazing job, the table is so addictive !

By the way Ivan, I'm a huge fan of Iron Man and Mars. (I love when it's "technical" !)
    Last edited by Vincent; 02-27-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skippycue View Post
    For the love of God deep, stop with the mode stacking!!! I'm sorry, but all it does is screw up what you are actually trying to accomplish. Case in point, I was on scene 6 of the Episode V table, and I was in checkpoint 3, where you have to hit 3 ramps. Left bumpers were one of the targets, and I know the best way to hit them, is to hit the yoda ramp which drops the ball right over the far right little flipper for a nice shot across the table. The problem was, hitting this ramp started the yoda mission mode so the ball was shot across the table instead of dropping nicely over the far right flipper. I have to tell, you I had already hit the other 2 flashing lanes, so this really pissed me off. Why does anyone like stacking modes?? It ruins the continuity of the game modes, it really drives me crazy!

At any rate, I finally beat Scene 6, pretty cool fighting vader. Nice table, but ease up on that stacking! Some people like it, but not ALL of us.

Sorry to hear that you had some trouble. Well, I did not want to cause that kind of problems with stacking. I could figure out something to solve this and implement it in a future patch.

KickBeaten Down

Sorry to hear that you had some trouble. Well, I did not want to cause that kind of problems with stacking. I could figure out something to solve this and implement it in a future patch.
    /veto

Sorry skippy.

Edit: oh, actually, Scene 6...yeah...maybe a bad time for stacking

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    /veto

Sorry skippy.

Edit: oh, actually, Scene 6...yeah...maybe a bad time for stacking
    Thanks guys. Veto, lol... now now...

For the love of God deep, stop with the mode stacking!!! I'm sorry, but all it does is screw up what you are actually trying to accomplish.
    I'm in the middle on this one. I like the stacking modes when it comes to scoring (easy to wrack up points), but I dislike them when I'm trying to go after the trophies. This also happened on the Infinity Gauntlet table, where I was working on a mission (the hide and seek one) and a multiball started. I couldn't focus on my shots because of it and failed the mission.

I've been getting the dreaded 502 errors again. It looks like a lot of people are jumping on the forums for tips on the Star Wars tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Wow thank you, it's absolutely totally freaking awesome that a table designer comes on the forum and says we can ask whatever we want lol !!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Deep that's an amazing job, the table is so addictive!
    Indeed! It is nice to chat with one of the table designers. Of coarse, we know the reason why most of them don't come here. It's because most of the table designers can't speak English. Deep seems to be one of the few that can.

No need for a patch. I personally like the challenge. Just keep the suggestion in mind when working on your current and future tables.

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Default Star Wars Pinball Thoughts

Have to say Im absolutely loving the Pack, every Table seems well polish and has a certain uniqueness adding to the overall appeal.

*Impressions from PFX2*

Boba Fett -

This is the Table ive spent the 2nd most amount of time on, I have gotten all but the last 'BOBA FETT' light as I narrowly missed out on the last Bounty Mission where it said some like sink the artefact into the Pit. I hit the Pit over and over, it just jumps over it then randomly sinks... sadly the time ran out and I got an unwelcomed rebound and drained.

This Table although looks open defo is on the harder spec' to me, the amount of speed the Ball picks up is crazy at times.. still its a good Table. Hopefully il light 'BOBA FETT' soon enough.

Clone Wars -

I found this Table to be combo nuts lol, I do confess Ive spent little time playing this Table as Ive been sidetracked by the other 2. But not to fool you guys, I love it as well.

Empire Strikes Back -

I have spent the most time with Empire Strikes Back, managed to do all the Scenes and boy that last Scene (Scene 6) is awesome. Wont spoil that for you guys, well until my Guide is out lol.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you enjoy it Feel free to ask any questions about the table guys!
    I would like to point out that I did find a bug on the table. The scene selection hole/empire award hole that's in the middle of the table was staying open for quite some time, even during Scene 3 checkpoint 2, so it was interfering with making some shots. Eventually after several stacked multiball modes it somehow corrected itself I believe during Cloud Multiball. I don't know how you'd replicate it, but it was there.

I would like to point out that I did find a bug on the table. The scene selection hole/empire award hole that's in the middle of the table was staying open for quite some time, even during Scene 3 checkpoint 2, so it was interfering with making some shots. Eventually after several stacked multiball modes it somehow corrected itself I believe during Cloud Multiball. I don't know how you'd replicate it, but it was there.
    Thanks for the report! I spent a lot of time with perfecting the whole sinkhole/jump ramp relation. Seems like it wasn't enough The stacked modes have their dark side Anyways, I'll check it for sure!

Thanks for the report! I spent a lot of time with perfecting the whole sinkhole/jump ramp relation. Seems like it wasn't enough The stacked modes have their dark side Anyways, I'll check it for sure!
    Hi Deep. I really appreciate your direct input. Maybe at this point I can ask you the question that never seems to be answered but always seems to rear its ugly head only a couple of hours after a new table is released. Why on earth don't you get the top players to beta test your tables for glitches and scoring imbalances? All the glitches/bugs/scoring imbalances are usually discovered, by the same group of people, within a day or two. It is really ridiculous that this pattern is being repeated over and over again especially on Pinball FX 2 were we all know it is neigh impossible to patch a table to fix it after it has been released. Civil War as an example is a ruined table and will never be appreciated as it was intended to be... a tournament on that table will just result in a spamming marathon. Don't get me wrong... the quality and the state of readiness of the tables have increased manifold since the Fantastic 4 debacle but it is so unnecessary for these kind of glitches/bugs/scoring imbalances to still make it through to the final releases when it can so easily be avoided.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Wow thank you, it's absolutely totally freaking awesome that a table designer comes on the forum and says we can ask whatever we want lol !!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Deep that's an amazing job, the table is so addictive !

By the way Ivan, I'm a huge fan of Iron Man and Mars. (I love when it's "technical" !)
    Thank you Vincent, I'm glad to hear that!
    I hope you will enjoy the Clone Wars table as much as Iron Man and Mars

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Hi Deep. I really appreciate your direct input. Maybe at this point I can ask you the question that never seems to be answered but always seems to rear its ugly head only a couple of hours after a new table is released. Why on earth don't you get the top players to beta test your tables for glitches and scoring imbalances? All the glitches/bugs/scoring imbalances are usually discovered, by the same group of people, within a day or two. It is really ridiculous that this pattern is being repeated over and over again especially on Pinball FX 2 were we all know it is neigh impossible to patch a table to fix it after it has been released. Civil War as an example is a ruined table and will never be appreciated as it was intended to be... a tournament on that table will just result in a spamming marathon. Don't get me wrong... the quality and the state of readiness of the tables have increased manifold since the Fantastic 4 debacle but it is so unnecessary for these kind of glitches/bugs/scoring imbalances to still make it through to the final releases when it can so easily be avoided.
    Hey Cloda! Everyone working on pinball tables at Zen would be so happy if this could be arranged. Sadly there are some difficulties what restrain us make this possible. I'm not sure what exactly, but if we could do this, I'm sure we would. Everyone's interest at Zen Studios to give you much appreciated fans the best quality. The score balance and testing is very important, we know that and we are trying to improve these processes continuously at Zen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Nicoara View Post
    Welcome to the forums "Mad Boy" Nicoara. I thought your handle was fitting until you made WWH

I agree with Cloda. There is alot of spamming going on. i just don't watch the leaderboards anymore, because it takes the fun away. It doesn't do justice to the great tables either!!!

I can't say much about SWP yet. I've been trying them randomly. Clone Wars has one thing that is very anoying: the voiceacting of Yoda. It is irritating the hell out of me.

But overall the tables look and sound very cool. Zen has grown so much over the years. Who would have thought that! I am a fan since the first tables in FX1 and will be a fan in th future as well. Just figure something out with the spamscoring

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Welcome to the forums "Mad Boy" Nicoara. I thought your handle was fitting until you made WWH
    Thank you!
    I always knew, that it was a bad idea joining the forum
    Just kidding.
    I'm truly sorry to hear that

Just giving you a hard time. You were my go to guy for brutal and punishing tables. And then you made WWH which was definitely one of the easier tables. Don't get me wrong, WWH was a solid table. But I definitely preferred the challenge of IM and Thor. If you can beat the wizard modes on those two tables, you can easily master the rest.

Edit: I might be in the minority in enjoying the most difficult tables.

Quote Originally Posted by surf1der View Post
    Just giving you a hard time. You were my go to guy for brutal and punishing tables. And then you made WWH which was definitely one of the easier tables. Don't get me wrong, WWH was a solid table. But I definitely preferred the challenge of IM and Thor. If you can beat the wizard modes on those two tables, you can easily master the rest.

Edit: I might be in the minority in enjoying the most difficult tables.
    Yep, I know what you are saying and you're right in certain aspects, but you can't make every single table with the same philosophy, sometime you have to made some changes, and sometimes you have to think about the casual players too, who are not so skilled players like the majority of this forum.
    Last edited by Ivan Nicoara; 02-27-2013 at 10:52 PM.

it might be a good idea i have had missions stack and i thought it was odd but i don't know if it hinders yet tho

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    No need for a patch. I personally like the challenge. Just keep the suggestion in mind when working on your current and future tables.
    a patch would not hurt shogun

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude View Post
    As far as I know, the Vader Frenzy is just taking as many shots at Vader as you can, as each one is worth increasing points. It's based on Han Solo's futile attempt to blast Vader on Bespin. Stack with a multiball for best results. Maybe there is a bonus to be earned once you get enough shots in, but I haven't gotten it yet if so.
    ah ok makes sense so many zen staff in this thread these tables are excellent ( CW is just fine BTW ).

I think one of the major reasons beta testing isn't happening is because the only way they could give us access to tables in development is by putting them on the PS Store, which costs a ton of money. Sad but true. There's no other way we could test them out besides getting them from the store.
    Last edited by snakeman07; 02-27-2013 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Nicoara View Post
    I am already ! Even the "reddish" look makes me want to play it ! (Red is my favourite colour, by the way one of my very favourite tables is Rome !!)

Cool. Hopefully they apply this aspect more and more into their tables.
    This is just so perfect for the theme. You're infiltrating the ship and moving from one room to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    a patch would not hurt shogun
    Can't win either or way. Personally, it doesn't bother me if it gets a patch or not.

I think Zen have done a great job with the three new tables. I haven't spent a huge amount of time with them so far but first impressions after a few plays are really good and I'm particularly enjoying the Boba Fett table. 800MS well spent in my opinion, roll on the next batch of new tables.

For what it's worth, I also think it's great to see the table designers posting alongside Barbie and Solitude, it really adds an extra level to the forum and gives an extra insight into the makings of a game that we all love.

Hey Cloda! Everyone working on pinball tables at Zen would be so happy if this could be arranged. Sadly there are some difficulties what restrain us make this possible. I'm not sure what exactly, but if we could do this, I'm sure we would. Everyone's interest at Zen Studios to give you much appreciated fans the best quality. The score balance and testing is very important, we know that and we are trying to improve these processes continuously at Zen.
    Thanks for the answer... thought that there must be something preventing it from happening. Lets hope with the release of the proper windows version coming (not the current win 8 one) that there will be better opportunities for beta testing as it should be easier and cheaper to distribute without Sony/Microsoft restraints. I really do appreciate the effort that is put in to make the quality better... it is not taken for granted.

ESB is breaking my head at the moment! There is just so much happening and as soon as you start one thing, everything seems to get going I left Infinity Gauntlet for last on the AC pack as I felt the same about it and it took me while to know what is happening but once I did it became such an awesome table. I quite confident that the same will happen with ESB.

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

I have only had a chance to play Clone Wars somewhat decently and I just love the flow on the table, it always feel like you are working towards something. Table has a very unique feel to it in the way that it plays which is a big plus with regards to Zen's expanding catalogue. I have never watched Clone Wars so can't comment on how the show is being represented, but in the end the dialogue on the table feels very fresh and the missions are fun. The scores pile up quickly on this table so I expect super high scores at the top of the leader boards.

Only had half an hour with ESB and as I have said below, it is currently blowing my mind a bit... confident that it is going to be an awesome table to play but it is going to take time to fully appreciate it.

Bobba Fetta... not really getting into it yet. The table feels a bit "tight" for a lack of a better way of expressing it. Pretty sure I just need to spend time on it and things will start falling into place. The ball zipping down the in-lanes takes some getting use to and adds a nice challenge to playing this table.

Great job Zen... you have done yourself and the Star Wars universe proud with this release!

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Just got the silver "Purge the World" trophy on the Clone Wars table! OMG, that is up their in difficulty! You actually have to beat all 5 missions AND training in one game to unlock the wizard mode... and then you have to beat that for the silver! This is for sure a hard table!

The wizard mode is frustratingly difficult! It is a 4 ball multiball with 4 phases. In the first phase, you have to hit 2 ramps 3 times each. In the second phase you have to hit the bumpers 100 times (this defeats one of the Sith Lords). In phase 3 you have to hit one of 2 ramps 15 times (this defeats the other Sith Lord). The final phase is to lock the remaining balls into either the left or right sink holes.

If at any point you get down to 1 ball, wizard mode is over and you have to do all the missions again!

Beating wizard mode nets you 50 million points and the trophy!

i am really loving boba fett totally did not know you could collect missiles to use on bounties the table instructions are vary helpful

more tables please

^snip

If at any point you get down to 1 ball, wizard mode is over and you have to do all the missions again!

I've read that the same guy who designed Iron Man Also Designed the CW table. That's something that he would probably do just to challenge most of us.

Sound great that it can be challenging.

Just got the silver "Purge the World" trophy on the Clone Wars table! OMG, that is up their in difficulty! You actually have to beat all 5 missions AND training in one game to unlock the wizard mode... and then you have to beat that for the silver! This is for sure a hard table!

The wizard mode is frustratingly difficult! It is a 4 ball multiball with 4 phases. In the first phase, you have to hit 2 ramps 3 times each. In the second phase you have to hit the bumpers 100 times (this defeats one of the Sith Lords). In phase 3 you have to hit one of 2 ramps 15 times (this defeats the other Sith Lord). The final phase is to lock the remaining balls into either the left or right sink holes.

Sounds very good!

The light saber mini game is from Empire right? I don't know,that was hard at first to say the least,lol. But fun.