Thread: Who thinks Star Wars Pinball is an amazing pack ?

Default Who thinks Star Wars Pinball is an amazing pack ?

I do. I think they feel like real pinball tables. I really had mixed feelings towards Marvel-themed orientation.

I do. Every table that Zen has produced is amazing. Really like this pack but I don't see any of these tables be better than my favorite Fear Itself.

All three have their uniqueness to them which is amazing. I thought CW would be ramp spam much like WWH but there's more to it. Love the mini tables that you have to hit certain shots to get the next level. Wish they can do more of these in multiple stages.

I already made a thread in the SW pinball forum.

I wish I could afford it Looks beast

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post

Yeah I know but I want PFX2 forum to keep its dynamism.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    I do. Every table that Zen has produced is amazing. Really like this pack but I don't see any of these tables be better than my favorite Fear Itself.

All three have their uniqueness to them which is amazing. I thought CW would be ramp spam much like WWH but there's more to it. Love the mini tables that you have to hit certain shots to get the next level. Wish they can do more of these in multiple stages.

+1 I really love this pack. Also Fear Itself is still my favorite out of them all. Don't know why I can't beat Skadi though. Maybe its that stupid robot that blocks my shots plus anxiety! LOL

Anyway these tables are terrific!! The music is nothing short of great. I have caught myself just listening to the music a lot.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

They are pretty much Beast as Nekro says. Lots of stuff to figure out on them too.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

When they first announced this I was like 'meh' since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan and prefer tables with original themes but man they proved me wrong, it's a fantastic pack! I also like the fact they're not as over the top and confusing as some of the Marvel tables, the music and sound is excellent! The only thing that could be better is the voice acting, other than that it's great!
    Last edited by Extrema22; 03-04-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Extrema22 View Post
    When they first announced this I was like 'meh' since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan and prefer tables with original themes but man they proved me wrong,
    I'm not a Star Wars fan either, but I knew I was going to like these tables.

I like the Star Wars tables quite a lot. My only complaint is that (like a lot of the recent tables), the rules are very complicated! It's hard to remember everything.

I've really enjoyed them. A couple of things I can't figure out:

1) How hit the multipliers in Clone Wars in the top right of the table in a controlled manner.

2) How to hit the Tie Fighters in Empire in a controlled manner. I can only do it by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth F3TT View Post
    I've really enjoyed them. A couple of things I can't figure out:

1) How hit the multipliers in Clone Wars in the top right of the table in a controlled manner.

2) How to hit the Tie Fighters in Empire in a controlled manner. I can only do it by accident.
    Check out the table guides!

I like the first 3 tables alot, cant wait to see whats on the menu next.