Who thinks Star Wars Pinball is an amazing pack ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vincent
    Pinball Wizard
    • Sep 2010

Who thinks Star Wars Pinball is an amazing pack ?

I do. I think they feel like real pinball tables. I really had mixed feelings towards Marvel-themed orientation.
  • tenorhero
    • Mar 2012

I do. Every table that Zen has produced is amazing. Really like this pack but I don't see any of these tables be better than my favorite Fear Itself.

All three have their uniqueness to them which is amazing. I thought CW would be ramp spam much like WWH but there's more to it. Love the mini tables that you have to hit certain shots to get the next level. Wish they can do more of these in multiple stages.

I already made a thread in the SW pinball forum.

Comment

• Nekro Neko
      • Oct 2010

I wish I could afford it Looks beast

Comment

• Vincent
        Pinball Wizard
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by tenorhero

Yeah I know but I want PFX2 forum to keep its dynamism.

Comment

• Rafie
          • May 2012

Originally posted by tenorhero
          I do. Every table that Zen has produced is amazing. Really like this pack but I don't see any of these tables be better than my favorite Fear Itself.

All three have their uniqueness to them which is amazing. I thought CW would be ramp spam much like WWH but there's more to it. Love the mini tables that you have to hit certain shots to get the next level. Wish they can do more of these in multiple stages.

+1 I really love this pack. Also Fear Itself is still my favorite out of them all. Don't know why I can't beat Skadi though. Maybe its that stupid robot that blocks my shots plus anxiety! LOL

Anyway these tables are terrific!! The music is nothing short of great. I have caught myself just listening to the music a lot.
          PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
          Gamertag- RAFIE82
          YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
          Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• lasvegaspinballhalloffame
            Pinball Wizard
            • Sep 2011

They are pretty much Beast as Nekro says. Lots of stuff to figure out on them too.
            http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

• Extrema22
              • Oct 2010

When they first announced this I was like 'meh' since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan and prefer tables with original themes but man they proved me wrong, it's a fantastic pack! I also like the fact they're not as over the top and confusing as some of the Marvel tables, the music and sound is excellent! The only thing that could be better is the voice acting, other than that it's great!
              Last edited by Extrema22; 03-04-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• shogun00
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Extrema22
                When they first announced this I was like 'meh' since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan and prefer tables with original themes but man they proved me wrong,
                I'm not a Star Wars fan either, but I knew I was going to like these tables.

Comment

• _Mr.E_
                  • Oct 2011

I like the Star Wars tables quite a lot. My only complaint is that (like a lot of the recent tables), the rules are very complicated! It's hard to remember everything.

Comment

• Darth F3TT
                    • May 2013

I've really enjoyed them. A couple of things I can't figure out:

1) How hit the multipliers in Clone Wars in the top right of the table in a controlled manner.

2) How to hit the Tie Fighters in Empire in a controlled manner. I can only do it by accident.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Darth F3TT
                      I've really enjoyed them. A couple of things I can't figure out:

1) How hit the multipliers in Clone Wars in the top right of the table in a controlled manner.

2) How to hit the Tie Fighters in Empire in a controlled manner. I can only do it by accident.
                      Check out the table guides!

Comment

• s-carnegie
                        • Aug 2011

I like the first 3 tables alot, cant wait to see whats on the menu next.

Comment

Working...