Thread: Fix the clone wars table!!!

Default Fix the clone wars table!!!

Obi-wan has a Blue lightsaber!!! FIX THIS!!!!

Looks right to me!

Lol my bad i see now he was saying it should be blue! It comes off the wrong way....
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 03-01-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItZeroSmoky View Post

Looks right to me!
    Yeah that does look pretty right to me as well!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

I've already emailed them yesterday , no word , asked about it on there facebook page , no word , it makes the table very ummmm unappealing , who's lightsaber did he take ? cause he's never owned a Green lightsaber , EVER , and he's owned three in total

Quote Originally Posted by spenser211 View Post
    I've already emailed them yesterday , no word , asked about it on there facebook page , no word , it makes the table very ummmm unappealing , who's lightsaber did he take ? cause he's never owned a Green lightsaber , EVER , and he's owned three in total
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Obi-W...9;s_lightsaber

Yeah the op's post is slightly confusing, he shouldve said the lightsaber is supposed to be blue, not green, lol. But the image on the table is a green lightsaber.

Not exactly a game breaker there.

Although it could be Qui Gon's.... He did use his green lightsaber to cut Darth Maul in half after Maul kicked Kenobi's blue one off the edge. Perhaps he kept his Master's saber?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=tqbbSrQvAlU
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 03-01-2013 at 05:03 PM.

It's just so distracting , plus I feel me being a Fan of the Star Wars Series , including The Animated Series , that they paid no attention to Detail . Hope you men and women can get this fixed over at Zen , and try to get the other 7 tables right

I got all of your emails and saw your posts, I apologize but it's been a slightly busy week. We are aware of the green lightsaber scandal.

Although it could be Qui Gon's.... He did use his green lightsaber to cut Darth Maul in half after Maul kicked Kenobi's blue one off the edge. Perhaps he kept his Master's saber?
    This table takes place after Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones. Obvious by the art work , Savage , and Asajj Ventress

Question

it's just so distracting , plus i feel me being a fan of the star wars series , including the animated series , that they paid no attention to detail . Hope you men and women can get this fixed over at zen , and try to get the other 7 tables right
    wow

7 exclamation points and 4 frowny faces. Overreact much?
    Last edited by deuce; 03-01-2013 at 04:50 PM.

This table takes place after Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones. Obvious by the art work , Savage , and Asajj Ventress
    Yes sir it sure does, and Kenobi cut Maul in half back in episode 1.

Its no biggie, I find it alot less distracting then the ball save that doesnt work on occaision! Lol oh yeah....wheres the bug thread?
    Last edited by MarkItZeroSmoky; 03-01-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Yes sir it sure does, and Kenobi cut Maul in half back in episode 1.

Its no biggie, I find it alot less distracting then the ball save that doesnt work on occaision! Lol oh yeah....wheres the bug thread?
    Having survived his bisection in The Phantom Menace, striving to survive by any means, Maul ended up on a junk planet called Lotho Minor in the Outer Rim and turned into a cyborg with an arachnid-like lower half, and managed to survive with the help of the Anacondan named Morley. Over the decade, Maul's mind sank into a melancholy insanity before he was found by Opress. Opress's presence causes Maul to remember his downfall by Obi-Wan and resolves to have his revenge. Brought back to Dathomir, in the aftermath of the Nightsisters' slaughter by Dooku's forces, Maul undergoes a purging of his madness and is given a new pair of robotic legs crafted by Mother Talzin's magic. With his mind restored, and with Opress's help, Maul proceeds to lure Obi-Wan into a trap by attacking a small village on an outer rim planet named Iridonia, knowing that the Jedi will come to assist.

Having survived his bisection in The Phantom Menace, striving to survive by any means, Maul ended up on a junk planet called Lotho Minor in the Outer Rim and turned into a cyborg with an arachnid-like lower half, and managed to survive with the help of the Anacondan named Morley. Over the decade, Maul's mind sank into a melancholy insanity before he was found by Opress. Opress's presence causes Maul to remember his downfall by Obi-Wan and resolves to have his revenge. Brought back to Dathomir, in the aftermath of the Nightsisters' slaughter by Dooku's forces, Maul undergoes a purging of his madness and is given a new pair of robotic legs crafted by Mother Talzin's magic. With his mind restored, and with Opress's help, Maul proceeds to lure Obi-Wan into a trap by attacking a small village on an outer rim planet named Iridonia, knowing that the Jedi will come to assist.
    spoiler alert

i am on season 3 and its actually getting quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    spoiler alert

i am on season 3 and its actually getting quite good.
    OH you're in for a treat haha

Are lightsabers those glowstick flashlights they have?

i am glad i still gave it a chance season 1 was not that great it got better at season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Starwarsfan View Post
    Wow, I'm trying to imagine how you would react if there was a real problem with the table..

This really can't be considered a high priority at all, it has no impact on gameplay whatsoever.

As long as Obi-Wan Does'nt show off his pink panties I'm fine with it. Quite a non-issue. Sorry.

We are aware of the green lightsaber scandal.
    a fantastic "with all due respect" reply
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 03-03-2013 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RabidShark View Post
    i am glad i still gave it a chance season 1 was not that great it got better at season 2
    It gets way better, just finished season 5 this morning

Quote Originally Posted by ER777 View Post
    Wow, I'm trying to imagine how you would react if there was a real problem with the table..

This really can't be considered a high priority at all, it has no impact on gameplay whatsoever.
    It would be like if they made iron man orange lol it's a slap in the face to fans

It would be like if they made iron man orange lol it's a slap in the face to fans
    You sound like you think it's intentional to make you angry. Take a step back and look at it rationally, it is not a big deal. Normal fans would not take it so personally. I guess that's why fans is short for fanatics.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwarsfan View Post
    Wow.. First fix your attitude...

Quote Originally Posted by Kemetman View Post
    Not exactly a game breaker there.
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH, my opinion as well.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Default Weirdo

Haven't posted on here in light years! But..... I had to voice my opinion on someone complaining about the colour of a light saber on a pinball table. Here is my advice: GET OUT MORE!

hahahahaha, good one. Just destroyed this table without trying. So much fun. Keep the stacking coming please Zen too!!!!
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church